[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Friends, today I will attempt to start a new drama, one month after TKEM. Wish me luck, hopefully this will help with my TKEM withdrawals. Also, I’m hoping for ANY sort of post from either KGE or LMH, as today is the day we have all been waiting for, Silver Day :phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Hello every one! 

I do think LMH’s post this time is about KGE too, and I am surprised again lol.  There are several reasons for me to think that it’s for KgE.

1. He didn’t post anything (or just one or two?) with background music before. And the only one besides this recent post is the Dancing Universe. 

2. I don’t think it’s common for guys to just randomly post a video with a gentle romantic love song like this. And that song is totally of KGE’s style.

3. It was posted one day before the Korean Valentine’s Day, and what’s more, KGE posted at around midnight! 

My bet on the events related to the post:

1. LMH picked up KGE after work, and they spent that night together.

Or

2. LMH dropped off KGE for work, and then they spent the night together. 

:kisslevel:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

47 minutes ago, HR. said:

Friends, today I will attempt to start a new drama, one month after TKEM. Wish me luck, hopefully this will help with my TKEM withdrawals. Also, I’m hoping for ANY sort of post from either KGE or LMH, as today is the day we have all been waiting for, Silver Day :phew:

Can i suggest your next binge worthy series?

juon orig series!!! Hahahahahahahhaha! 

opposite poles friend! You will kinda forget EVRYTHING after even maybe your name. After watching it, :surprisedwut:  *didnt understand half of it. Need to read something about it for help! Hahahahah! 

but obviously just eat some sweets and browse socmed again. You are actually giddy again.

But at least you get some reminders in your consciousness that you have that memory of juon. In small doses! It helped me moved on from too much TKEM! Hahahaha! :evilelmo:

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

Anyone still doubting this ship...here’s the kiss that shook our hearts and feet. No sad bgm, no dancing universe, nothing but TKEM ost. 

Imma go and rest—aka RL work because shipping makes me restless.

IMO LMH and KGE’s latest posts were both intentional. And their intention is to drive us all nuts and make us lose sleep. There, I said it. These two trolling us all. 

:fear:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

14 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

But at least you get some reminders in your consciousness that you have that memory of juon. In small doses! It helped me moved on from too much TKEM! Hahahaha! 

OOT: Is this a ghost story? There's one(maybe there's more) really scary movie  from thailand.

• LOL 5

8 hours ago, Talula Talula said:

I have a sinking feeling the song earlier was suggested to him by his ex judging my the fact that the singer who sang the cover and his ex are good friends... Hahaha...there mystery solved!

I know right? That's also what I thought! Hahaha nothing is impossible at this point. I am all for mineun union, but we don't know them personally so we can't really be sure. So far the only thing we have is assumption. I try to be positive, but I also don't want to get my hopes up.

P.s. careful there, chingu. Three people are unamused with your comment.:lol:

Added:

8 hours ago, Kaydeelee said:

LMH’s post yesterday could just be any random post, any of his post moving forward should not be all about KGE. Does any of you with relationship post things linking to to your love all the time? I believe the July 2nd was for KGE and that was the confirmation I needed. After that, I finally able to live my normal life. We can fantasize that they’re together at that moment but viewing all LMH’s post as something that has to do with KGE is not quite right for me. And besides, KGE is a very secure woman. If she is convinced of the feelings LMH has for her, she seems to be the type of girl who does not need assurance all the time. I love your passion towards this ship but... MinHo and GoEun are together, and we will not get a confirmation from their agency. If we get lucky, we get announcement of their wedding 1 week before it happens, otherwise, the normal 1 day notice. Let’s enjoy the sail (yes, we are sailing) and not pester LMH so much with his posts, I already feel sorry for the guy.

Chingu, I was just about to say this...

EcLeybJUMAA3FSh?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by goldenashes97
  • LOL 7

On 7/14/2020 at 8:17 AM, RosesAreRed said:

Anyone still doubting this ship...here’s the kiss that shook our hearts and feet. No sad bgm, no dancing universe, nothing but TKEM ost. 

Imma go and rest—aka RL work because shipping makes me restless.

IMO LMH and KGE’s latest posts were both intentional. And their intention is to drive us all nuts and make us lose sleep. There, I said it. These two trolling us all. 

:fear:

Agreed. They did not post anything for many days and suddenly they posted with 12 hours gap between them. Did this ever happened before prior to TKEM?

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, rutch204 said:

My messing thoughts goes like this,

IU bff Yoo In-Na

Yoo In-Na friend of KGE (starting from goblin time) or could there be a future project for IU and LMH???

Sorry guys no offend just want to connect the dots.. but was lost...:elated:

Its not really IU, sorry my mistake.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I know right? That's also what I thought! Hahaha nothing is impossible at this point. I am all for mineun union, but we don't know them personally so we can't really be sure. So far the only thing we have is assumption. I try to be positive, but I also don't want to get my hopes up.

Just curious - what made you think that?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Just curious - what made you think that?

Honestly? My original thought is that he was reminiscing about an ex. Kge did not cross my mind even for a second. First, just like you pointed out yesterday, the part that he posted was about someone who already left. Second, someone said it was a cover version sung by IU. One of his exes is friends with IU so that was like a confirmation in a way? Heheh. I am not one to analyze things and always take everything at face value. And yesterday, at least to me, his post didn't really point to Kge. Besides as @Kaydeelee also pointed out beautifully, not everthying in his instagram has to be about Kge, or any woman for that matter.

But as other sippers here have also pointed out 'evidence' that it might be about Kge, I try to look at it that way. I'm indecisive like that, lol.

P.s. we also need to note a twist suggested by @Heretorant. He could be dating IU for all we know.

:hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

28 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

OOT: Is this a ghost story? There's one(maybe there's more) really scary movie  from thailand.

Off topic: If I'm not wrong Juon is the Japanese horror film. But if you asked for Thai scary movies, there's a lot of them with very wide range from a simple dirty joke film to the complicated super horror story (the visual may be same level of Indonesian Suzanna :sweatingbullets: I think) 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Honestly? My original thought is that he was reminiscing about an ex. Kge did not cross my mind even for a second. First, just like you pointed out yesterday, the part that he posted was about someone who already left. Second, someone said it was a cover version sung by IU. One of his exes is friends with IU so that was like a confirmation in a way? Heheh. I am not one to analyze things and always take everything at face value. And yesterday, at least to me, his post didn't really point to Kge. Besides as @Kaydeelee also pointed out beautifully, not everthying in his instagram has to be about Kge, or any woman for that matter.

But as other sippers here have also pointed out 'evidence' that it might be about Kge, I try to look at it that way. I'm indecisive like that, lol.

P.s. we also need to note a twist suggested by @Heretorant. He could be dating IU for all we know.

:hwaiting2:

Golden ashes, hehe as much as it would be great this is from IU but it’s not actually from IU( I’m also big fan of IU and she is includedmy playlist at night)...it’s a cover from another artist Ji Hoon, an indie/folk Korean singer....... although she did do a cover of this song but not the one played by LMH....thanks!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

I know I said I was going to start a new drama a few hours ago but I got hung up with random MinEun content on Twitter and IG. I came across this tweet and bursted out laughing because LMH's face and smile looks so controlled, as if he is trying to not lose his s--t and maintain his professionalism fdsgjfkjdf :lol:

https://twitter.com/daahyaan/status/1282333257443336192?s=20

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Golden ashes, hehe as much as it would be great this is from IU but it’s not actually from IU( I’m also big fan of IU and she is includedmy playlist at night)...it’s a cover from another artist Ji Hoon, an indie/folk Korean singer....... although she did do a cover of this song but not the one played by LMH....thanks!!

Ooooh my bad, chingu! Let me get this straight. So IU did make a cover or this song, but the one Lmh listened to was a cover by Ji Hoon and not IU?

Pardon my limited knowledge, lol. I'm more of a hiphop gal, so I know very little about indie or ballad songs:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Ooooh my bad, chingu! Let me get this straight. So IU did make a cover or this song, but the one Lmh listened to was a cover by Ji Hoon and not IU?

Pardon my limited knowledge, lol. I'm more of a hiphop gal, so I know very little about indie or ballad songs:lol:

No worries haha... yes she did a cover but it’s not the one LmH had on the background...yes it’s okay hun, hehe...she has nice songs like through the night, blueming, etc...but I do understand hehe, Idk any hip hop kpop tho so  I might be the same with me when asked about bts etc hehee 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

But now I'm beginning to wonder whether you really are supportive of this topic.

No, chingu. I am not supportive of this topic. It just somehow crossed my mind. But I didn't want to entertain my thoughts, that's why I tried to dismiss it by making a joke out of it. I didn't think I should elaborate my thoughts here. But since someone asked, then I thought I should answer.

7 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

but it appears to me your subliminal thoughts say otherwise

This is interesting. What makes you think so?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

just saying..not asking.. 

how many of you actually post music video mimicking your heartbreak? i would not, coz i'll be surely too busy crying or being in denial or being angry.. so lets say less than 10%.. esp. men.. 

how many of you feeling romantic in rainy days? even if you're single AF? i'd say, 90%.. esp. women.. so you dont have to be in a relationship to be feeling romantic.. 

how many of you actually post a video while listening to music and PURPOSEDLY waited for certain lyrics from the music to convey in a social media post? I bet it'll be less than 10% of us.. and it's us women.. for men it will be less than 1%, i believe.. so, it's the vibe of the music in general yes?  not certain lyrics which i believe was there accidentally.. if it's the lyrics that i want to convey, i will post the lyrics.. in writing.. full stop.. 

How many of you thinking about your ex when you're feeling a romantic vibe from a song? esp you longtime ex.. and especially when it seemed like you've shown symptomps of falling in love recently?? 

my conclusion.. we can be sure he's just feeling the music, perfect for the rainy days.. what happened in his mind,we dont know..  but lets say we dont want to analyze it too much so we agreed that it's not related to his current ladylove (whomever it is), but i unrefutedly thinkit cannot be about ex.. it will be the 0,0001% from the deduction.. 

Can we move on from the song and what it could be or could not? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 8