[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

THIS POST RIGHT HERE MADE ME VERY UPSET!!! She is legit offensive, arrogant bitj to ask a question like that. Looking at her reply, she didn’t feel that sense of remorse either? She thinks she is right bcs she is CURIOUS to know she has real fans or not. Gah, time to block another twitter account for the sake of my sanity..

I saw that tweet just now and really amazed at her responses of not feeling guilty at all, and playing victim...I know not all Minoz are like this..I hope she can just leave shippers alone and only tweets about LMH in the future...

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

To Oims lurking here, as to what extent do you know about Lee Min Ho that you'll say he's the last person to give clues about his relationship? You're not with him 24/7, you don't exchange personal messages. No offense but do fan meetings and buying his goods made you say that? 

We may be delusionals here but we're not toxic. And we will not ask you OIMs to be responsible if our hearts will be broken if they deny anything in the future.

Lets be clear here, OIMs you support, we ship. Arraso??????

you go gal a complete and tight virtual hug to you like LMH hugs kge .....:dontwanna:

these OIM club need to know where they are heading with there spewing dirt and telling that they know him for god sake gals (OIM) just come to reality and stop being 14yr olds......I really won’t be surprised that at some point they will say we own him coz we are there for all his events and etc......

comeon gals get a life ..... get some facts clear we are just a small (tiny miny)part of his life and no where close to his complete life that kge is for him....so stop your nonsense and be little less delusional.....

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I have something to confess. I have been typing way too much on my phone because of soompi that my fingers legit hurt and I think they’re about to fall off. :lol:

If I’m gone for awhile, you guys should know why lol. I still want to keep my fingers in tact so when I meet MinEun in person, I can still shake their hands :lol:

I think my work here is done though. I rest my case, these lovebirds are dating and in love. 

Babes don’t worry let’s take it all slow anyways coz I think now post there bday we won’t get much of crumbs so it’s going to get slower here.....

until our captain proves us wrong like he always love to keep us on our toes......

***** how about one post everyday till they tie the knot or maybe till eternity.....::teaze:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

18 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Those self entitled pricks who think they know Lee Min ho so much also labels some of us as fake Min ho fans. I'm like are you using barcodes on your fandom to tell who's real or not (Excuse to those classy Minoz)? Sorry I won't filter my thoughts now that they are using low blows to attack Go Eun using her movie Eungyo. Arrgh I shouldn't lurk on that toxic part of the bird app!

I have seen that tweet too. The audacity of her to even create an account and even post sensitive scenes from that movie and greet her a happy birthday is intoxicating. Please report.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Hey @inbetween0and1 i saw this acct also. But this one tweet made me a fan. Everyday this acct actually just talked about the LMHxKGE bts kiss everyday since the that bts was released! 

https://twitter.com/therethatstar/status/1277931346636218368?s=21

LEGEND! Like @Heretorant! And twitterian gel! A Literall shipper. This was so witty and funny. I just cant :Megathanks:https://twitter.com/sincerelygoeun/status/1278514646794862593?s=21 

and now i just wait for their moves when THAT*announcement event happens. And If their hearts stopped.... i know i will follow them....hahaha.  :heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Just a personal referendum on shipping...this ship is one the very, select, special edition, elite, platinum few ships I have ever joined the crew of...a great one to be completely honest. My first two ships were way before it even became a term.

As a little  kid, I recall seeing Jet Li and Aaliyah together and thinking they looked really nice together, not exactly romantically, because I was a kid and did not know what that was, but they looked lovely together, in a child's eyes. Then, years later, as a teen, I came across an old interview of Romeo Must Die. The comment section was full of others my age and older talking about how damn cute of a couple they would have made, BUT the icing on the cake was the actual interview. The director pointed out that when Jet and Aaliyah met for the first time, they clicked instantly and that this reflected in their performances and Aaliyah herself admitted that they had very similar personalities and were both very shy. Jet would blush every time they so much as mentioned her name. Needless to say, it was a "Be still my heart!" moment. Jet Li is still asked about her TO THIS DAY, and he always smiles and gets shy about it each time. That ship is still the most adorable of all time.

The second ship I ever joined, was also before the term was invented, and was at about age 11 or 12. That ship is that of Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. I saw The Lake House and Speed around this age and was floored. This ship I was so damn sure of even at that age, not only because Sandra Bullock had been my fave actress since I was 6 years old but they looked so GOOD together. Only to find out, 126 years later, as an adult, that they had ACTUALLY liked each other and NEVER pursued it, because they were both shy, and he thought it would be unprofessional to pursue a co-star, which is both the softest thing ever and so sad, because they would have made the most beautiful power couple in Hollywood. As soon as I jumped on this ship here, that of KGE and LMH, they immediately reminded of Keanu and Sandra. I have not felt that strongly about a pair of actors since them. It's like their chemistry is too much for them to handle between themselves and it just permeates the screen, their every action, how their characters come off to the audience, it crosses that line into being real. In the case of Keanu and Sandra, it was VERY real, it just never came to fruition off screen, even after TWO projects together.

LMH and KGE seem slightly different to me though...especially since LMH, whether it be out of maturity or the trance/voodoo KGE put him under, or both, keeps dropping hints and has been very audacious in his actions. I initially thought it was one-sided, until the BTS videos started coming out and you see her corresponding, in often very subtle ways. This is getting too long, so that lecture can wait for another day. Just my two cents, maybe a whole dollar because its lengthy hahaha.

Anyways...

tenor.gif?itemid=13564502

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

This, before i return to work :D

https://twitter.com/therethatstar/status/1278869924992159744?s=21

So,, I’m a rookie here.. I think all of the Sunbaenims need to think what we gonna do if that really happened :dizzy:

we need more than just talking about it in this forum right? 
we need to make something for our Couple..hhahha

:rickroll:

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

5 minutes ago, jmonickie said:

I don't know if anyone is interested but I want to share here anyway since its a shipper thread :D

Way back in MAY when I started shipping LMG & KGE I wanted to make sure that there is something between the two of them so what I did to find out is read Tarot cards. I usually do this just to check the energy and to figure out if i'm just being overwhelmed by watching TKEM HAHAHA (Which I am obsessed with)

NOTE: I've shipped people before (Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart - AND THEY DID DATE! And I've shipped them way before they were caught and when it was only crumbs so I have a good track record when it comes to shipping! HAHA)

BUT I never shipped any KDrama Actors before! I watch a lot of KDramas I love the chemistry in almost all the shows I've watched but never seen something as good and as genuine as Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun to the point that I'm sure there is something there.

So back to my TAROT reading :w00t:  this was a month ago I think. I remember asking the cards "What is LMH feeling for KGE?" and surprisingly the 2 of cups came up for him. For anyone who doesn't know anything about tarot, if you're someone asking about love and relationship or someone's feelings about you you'd want the 2 of cups as a result. It means that the person wants a deep commitment with you, there is physical and deep connection that leaves you giddy (which we can see is very LMH right now!). I was not worried about him he was pretty obvious regarding his feelings.

The challenge was KGE, when I asked her feelings towards LMH it was all sword cards which means that she was in her head (she's thinking a lot, maybe she's worried?). A lot of things are worrying her in regards to her feelings or the relationship (I'm guessing its because LMH have a lot of obsessive fans, KGE is a strong individual but even an independent woman can be worried when it comes to entering a high profile relationship). She knows that she needs to make a decision but she doesn't want to. I remember it was 2 of swords, 2 of pentacles. So, she was delaying making a decision. 

When I was reading the cards, I was actually worried about her and I kept on thinking I hope she gets through it. I hope she puts her happiness first. And that the challenge for her is to get out of her head.

That's the reason why I think LMH is being the brave one. I think also, someone mentioned it in this forum regarding the PR for this relationship. They were doing it gradually and LMH was the one leading it which is an AMAZING Act from him. If I was KGE I'd cry and fall in love with him too! I feel like it is Lee Min Ho's way to convince her that everything will be fine, he'll protect her, and they'll work through it together. He's saying that he is serious about this, and he's putting all in the line for this to work. 

THAT WAS THE CARDS THEN..(A month ago at least)

AND THEN NOW after GGONE's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION I asked the cards again "WHAT IS THE GENERAL ENERGY BETWEEN THIS TWO?" (I was shuffling while listening to Dancing Universe of course!)

The 3 of pentacles pop out while shuffling! Which makes me sooo happy! WHY? If you google 3 of pentacles for a love relationship it means that 2 people are working together towards a common cause. They are embarking on a new journey together, they are planning on long term goals together, building something together and they will be a good team! Remember how I said prior that she's in her head about this relationship, I think KGE finally made the decision. She saw that he was serious with this so she decided to take the leap of faith. 

Now take it as a grain of salt! I know that tarot reading is not for everyone, but I'm just sharing it here since we're all rooting for them!!! 

AHHHHH!! I've been waiting for someone to post something about tarot reading. Though I have no experience, when people have read for me, it is usually accurate. As I started reading your post, I was hoping that you would do another reading after yesterday's whirlwind events, AND YOU DID! Thank you thank you! I will figure out how to donate soompi points because u deserve all of it! <3

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 5

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Babes I present to you with my humble heart some soompi points 

I really doubt our dork knows anything abt borders.......

he just knows how to cross them when He is with kge.......Ohh my I remembered your shorts and no shorts and his fan meet talk he loves to sleep naked just to feel the cotton of his sheets......

yikkkedsss  my gutter mind..God save kge in there future night rendezvous......:twerk2:

:twerk2:Thanks to our Queen he won't be needing those bed sheets anymore  lmao:smooches3:

• LOL 9

7 minutes ago, Jemrie said:

seldom i quote  a post but chingu i have to answer your post , my interpretation is  just a fun post , because since yesterday we are overjoy about what happen to our shipped couple as they say our king is the capt. of our ship:) she can be her future BF, now  i believe they  close friend

LOL I’m sorry I got triggered very quickly at the thought of that specific Twitter account.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I have seen that tweet too. The audacity of her to even create an account and even post sensitive scenes from that movie and greet her a happy birthday is intoxicating. Please report.

Done reporting that account on Twitter. Such a nasty piece of lowlife junk that person is!

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 11

Thanks for the points, @Joojix @masunni :heart: I'm a newbie here and I know nothing about soompi points but reading the notification just made me happy :heart3:

So glad that we're all on the same page for His Majesty's posts yesterday. No OIMs can tell us they're just mere coincidence. Whatever, they can deny it their whole life and we're still sailing hardddd~~

:rickroll:

BUT! I want to say something to our dear OIMs here spying on us,

dear OIMs, you can't stick to one habit and one trait of personality your whole life. In psychology, there's a life span development. We, humans, always change, dear. We're not the same person as when we were 15, we weren't even the same person compared to when we were a year ago. So LMH can change too. Also, not everything about him is shared on his sns, I believe so. There's always a part of him where he wants to keep it himself, something about him that we all don't know. There's also something new, something first, something we never see before. Accept that.
I'm embracing my shipper personality through this forum, but I refuse to be toxic towards KGE & LMH because I respect them both. If you're saying you're a fan, love him is enough action, support him is better, but no need to drag our queen to your level. She'll stand strong. She's been strong, and she'll always be stronger. Bye.

32 minutes ago, jmonickie said:

So back to my TAROT reading :w00t:  this was a month ago I think. I remember asking the cards "What is LMH feeling for KGE?" and surprisingly the 2 of cups came up for him. For anyone who doesn't know anything about tarot, if you're someone asking about love and relationship or someone's feelings about you you'd want the 2 of cups as a result. It means that the person wants a deep commitment with you, there is physical and deep connection that leaves you giddy (which we can see is very LMH right now!). I was not worried about him he was pretty obvious regarding his feelings.

The challenge was KGE, when I asked her feelings towards LMH it was all sword cards which means that she was in her head (she's thinking a lot, maybe she's worried?). A lot of things are worrying her in regards to her feelings or the relationship (I'm guessing its because LMH have a lot of obsessive fans, KGE is a strong individual but even an independent woman can be worried when it comes to entering a high profile relationship). She knows that she needs to make a decision but she doesn't want to. I remember it was 2 of swords, 2 of pentacles. So, she was delaying making a decision. 

When I was reading the cards, I was actually worried about her and I kept on thinking I hope she gets through it. I hope she puts her happiness first. And that the challenge for her is to get out of her head.

That's the reason why I think LMH is being the brave one. I think also, someone mentioned it in this forum regarding the PR for this relationship. They were doing it gradually and LMH was the one leading it which is an AMAZING Act from him. If I was KGE I'd cry and fall in love with him too! I feel like it is Lee Min Ho's way to convince her that everything will be fine, he'll protect her, and they'll work through it together. He's saying that he is serious about this, and he's putting all in the line for this to work. 

THAT WAS THE CARDS THEN..(A month ago at least)

AND THEN NOW after GGONE's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION I asked the cards again "WHAT IS THE GENERAL ENERGY BETWEEN THIS TWO?" (I was shuffling while listening to Dancing Universe of course!)

The 3 of pentacles pop out while shuffling! Which makes me sooo happy! WHY? If you google 3 of pentacles for a love relationship it means that 2 people are working together towards a common cause. They are embarking on a new journey together, they are planning on long term goals together, building something together and they will be a good team! Remember how I said prior that she's in her head about this relationship, I think KGE finally made the decision. She saw that he was serious with this so she decided to take the leap of faith. :heart:

Now take it as a grain of salt! I know that tarot reading is not for everyone, but I'm just sharing it here since we're all rooting for them!!! :wub:

So interesting to read this! Thanks for sharing chingu!!
Are you a tarot reader yourself or somebody does it to you? Is tarot your thing?

:cutekitty:

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2

On 7/3/2020 at 1:28 AM, MissSuperCyan said:

Those self entitled pricks who think they know Lee Min ho so much also labels some of us as fake Min ho fans. I'm like are you using barcodes on your fandom to tell who's real or not (Excuse to those classy Minoz)? Sorry I won't filter my thoughts now that they are using low blows to attack Go Eun using her movie Eungyo. Arrgh I shouldn't lurk on that toxic part of the bird app!

Pay no attention to the hater bb! They are just unclassy and uneducated!

• Love 16

I would just like to generally say that we do not need to respond to any kind of negativity from outside our ship.  Proceed to do the necessary and move on.  There must be a reason why this ship is very attractive and we should be sailing peacefully.  

And we shall have our virtual potluck soon.

There's so much hate going around, lets stay positive.  Much love to everyone.

:loveu:

• Love 15
  • Awesome 3

16 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

We were gonna have a virtual potluck here.  Did you missed that part?

:daydream:

dear did you forget the soju and beer .......we were going to get sloshed and do some twerking for our couple......

**** ohhhhh sorry let LMH do all the twerking for kge....:twerk2:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 9