[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, anjpoole said:

Sana magka auto translation na si Soompi. Sarap magkalat ng comment sa tagalog eh. Hirap maghanap ng English tagal ko tuloy maka quote minsan hahaha! 

Excited ako kung meron. Sana maranslate nia ung shutangina. Hahahahahahha! 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

the streets in his latest IG looks too empty.. i guess it's before the short video (previous IG) was taken coz we could see several peopel on the street in his video ... so conclusion conclusion...

• if this was taken at the same time with previous IG, so he was out from midnight to morning..
  • and who's the one taking that blurry picture?!!! BLURRYYYYYY BLURRRYYYYY... HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
  • Like 1
  • LOL 23

Ohhh can’t believe we have more bread today. Mr Obvious just uploaded photos again!!

okay... we knew you were strolling along the Han River... the question now is - who took the pictures for you? You just happened to walk late at night along the river on the birthday of our Queen... 

um... the pictures are blurry again... LOL

Judging from the angle, the one who took the pictures should not be very tall... Um...

Perhaps the photos are taken just now? It’s around 00 in SK already. They went for a stroll after celebration? :o 

:smooches3:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3

Good morning/afternoon/evening!!! 

i still have to read but I do it from the most recent post to where I left off, and before doing that, I just want to say what my first thought of today... I found LMH’s post yesterday very romantic. His last post was on his birthday and the post after that was on KGE’s bday. Even to his insta, he wants to be next to KGE. Isn’t that the sweetest thing?

Sooo, I took the day off today (called in sick!). I felt like I was drinking the whole night that I am having a dreaful headache, ‘know what I mean? Now, onto reading backwards, and twitter next. I’m still very thrilled that KGE posted already but I have not performed an autopsy yet (on training) of the post. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 23

27 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

maah heart went oooops:heart2beat:

sorry i’m a noob.. but can someone explain abt this IG border thingie.……I keep reading people mentioned it but still im lost :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

6 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

maah heart went oooops:heart2beat:

OMG Border?  BORDER?    B O R D E R ? LOLOL.. I can't.......

:omg:

no, Idon't want to be delusional ..no ..  no... please no but i can't .... brb  *SCREAM*

• Like 1
  • LOL 20