[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

The verse in his video:

“Everything else becomes dark and only the light is left. On the universe where I am dancing with you, the night of just the two of us that no one is watching. On the universe where I am dancing with you, to me even the held hands feel like a dream.”

Just me who feels the highlighted part is VERY telling? 

I don’t care how they danced, I just love it that it’s just the two of them, at night, with no one watching. I was just away for 3 hrs and I have 3 more pages and counting to catch up on. 

It’s loaves’ day for sure!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

5 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Where is dispatch when we need them. Somebody tail LMH!!!!

Am I the only one wishing Dispatch would released pictures oh LMH and KGE caught bike riding by the river in the crack of dawn???

Only me???

Me me me !!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Je priais si fort qu'il va poster quelque chose mais j'ai perdu espoir bc ce serait trop évident. Je n'ai demandé qu'une photo cryptique MAIS IL NOUS A DONNÉ PLUS QU'UNE PHOTO. C'EST LE PLUS ÉVIDENT DE L'OBVIEUX! Cela me rappelle la scène où elle est venue pour la première fois au KOC et elle a demandé s'il sortait avec lui et il l'a juste embrassée, et a dit quelque chose comme, semble-t-il que je sors avec moi? C'est certainement sa réponse aux expéditeurs qui disent: semble-t-il que je suis amoureux? AHHHHHHH

He heard all our prayers and now he's watching shippers's reactions. Did he only sleep?:heartxoxo: What could be the answer :rolleyes::rolleyes:?????? 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 9

54 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

Am I the only one who thinks he is skating? His shadow seemed like that. Also I noticed a flash midway in the video. If he is taking this video then who made the flash. Though there are some in distance but definitely he is not surrounded by morning walkers.

Good Bye to sleep. Was waiting for crumb, he threw the bread at our face. 

:ohboy2:

I think he was on a scooter. The people ahead of him looks like on scooter, too.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 5

12 minutes ago, HR. said:

It's so funny to think if LMH forgot today was the 2nd and was supposed to post after he birthday!!! But I'm not complaining I am grateful that he decided to be brave. 

He did not get the memo!  LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 17