[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

LMH and kge are having a good time together Sitting on a couch and browsing through the pics (past and present)

and this kge pic pops up.....

Lmh : baby it’s been 2weeks just post it..::.dont kill your fans .....they are desperate...

KGE : I’m not......I am upset you went jeju and had fun I was stuck here for “hero”

Lmh: love I missed you....u saw my cryptic pics right....

kge : ok promise me you will take me here post COVID or you are beheaded by me....

lmh : your wish my command......but let’s do the beheading anyways....::Cornykiss:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

I think both of them are teasing us, delulus! They both are being cautious of their online activities...correct me if I’m wrong..coz I wish I’m wrong. I don’t want them to feel burdened somehow. 

We've said it previously, LMH for sure has been teasing us - especially with the jeju photo, his finger guesture, seemingly pointing to a sun-hat mysterious lady. Arghh, why LMH why are you doing this to our delulu-ness?

• LOL 9

39 minutes ago, Prerna said:

it seems our girl has been shipped to everyone..::::

looks like LMH has to put up with Henry also....:

Naaaaaaah. That's just Henry being Henry. He was born a flirt. He just compliments every girl. :lol:

I think our king is safe. For now...... 

:emmm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

I would love to know from a Korean (local) of the significance of these flowers .....

mostly of the 12 red roses 

I heard that in Asian countries flowers and there meaning are really taken into consideration before giving/gifting flowers to anyone.....please throw some light guys.:::

So if the above thoughts are true...

Did MYM/LMH tell the florist that one Is for showing LOVE and the florist arranged all the flowers which had the same meaning (love) in it..:::

like whts the move MYM ...::come out of the cave soon boz we are loosing it already....:

my FBI brains will explode at this rate....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, insteadofme said:

Be still my shipper heart. :heart2:

whoa... tell me anyone, did anyone had tried to count those roses? are they really 12? :w00t:

i tried to count but no way i can count it correctly lol... i can not tell whether there are some roses invisible coz it was cover by other flowers..

1 hour ago, carriekllo said:

Wonder what her post means with the v sign. Maybe she's teasing LMH as he is doing it in his posts lately. 

Our boi needs to look out for Henry as well!!!

hahaha, i watch that video over and over, he's so funny, smooth henry smoothhhh!

24 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

LMH, you can just post anything! You can post even just a macaron and we'll know the french connection. Just do it! 

LOL. but macaroon reminds me of Jangmi, isn't that his favorite snack? :lol:

17 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Trust me,  I am LMH x KGE shipper ^^

idk how to react at this picture, but i'm sure it wasn't from him hahaha. and you probably need to put that picture under spoiler tab. because it was oot :sweat_smile:

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, insteadofme said:

IN BOUQUET WE TRUST!

It's good enough to keep out shipper heart alive when our lovebird went into hiding right now. They really have eagle eyes. I only manage to count 9 roses. Haha 

Since we're on flowers topic, don't forget the minomi doll. KGE was given one and the director. I read somewhere, there's only a handful of people were given this by LMH - something like 3 people? I don't know if it means anything at all but it just sounded special. KGE has a minomi doll in her possession. We see lots of LMH IG photos with minomi. :heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

4 minutes ago, Prerna said:

LMH and kge are having a good time together Sitting on a couch and browsing through the pics (past and present)

and this kge pic pops up.....

Lmh : baby it’s been 2weeks just post it..::.dont kill your fans .....they are desperate...

KGE : I’m not......I am upset you went jeju and had fun I was stuck here for “hero”

Lmh: love I missed you....u saw my cryptic pics right....

kge : ok promise me you will take me here post COVID or you are beheaded by me....

lmh : your wish my command......but let’s do the beheading anyways....::Cornykiss:

Surprise Me  ... 

Are they in Paris Now .... 

.....:approves:

Me : Ticket, Camera, Passport .... 

Mom : Get Up dear I saw ... Minhossi all together w/ d handsome squad hang out at gray groove cafe ...

17 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

received_2103260332254141552022626.png?r

Trust me,  I am LMH x KGE shipper ^^

That long jacket irritated me

Minhossi ......:fear:

• LOL 7

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I would love to know from a Korean (local) of the significance of these flowers .....

mostly of the 12 red roses 

I heard that in Asian countries flowers and there meaning are really taken into consideration before giving/gifting flowers to anyone.....please throw some light guys.:::

So if the above thoughts are true...

Did MYM/LMH tell the florist that one Is for showing LOVE and the florist arranged all the flowers which had the same meaning (love) in it..:::

like whts the move MYM ...::come out of the cave soon boz we are loosing it already....:

my FBI brains will explode at this rate....

Can someone just order a flower from kantique?

...and you know... inquire some vital informations?

:fiercebunny:

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

@TDeas  sorry dear i think someone has tell you before, but  every time you quote something (comments from others)  you need to delete first the pictures in your quote,  either picture or gif or embedded link, just delete the picture part, and then you can press the submit reply.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, planetmars said:

Oh my goodness. 

The meanings of the flowers are consistent with courtship and love. 

Dying. 

:heart2beat:

After a long time I felt content and happy. If there are hints to us like this and more indicating their love and courtship, we will be happy and let them love in private. We demand atleast a crumb in week. We won't ask for much. But I think LMH cannot and will not hold himself back if they are together in private or public. He will touch her, look into her eyes and wants to have all her attention on him.  I think KGE will let him do all these things. That's why its difficult for them to be in public. At least for some time. But I also think they also won't hide their relationship when time comes. Then we can have a feast once the declaration happens. So Lets ship them happily and sail thru.

They are My First SHIP and I am not sure I will do this shipping business again with another couple.

Hoping that Both KGE and LMH have their Happily Ever After

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Regarding KGE's silence , I am 100% sure its all well planned to tone down the hyper fans. I observed she didn't post anything for the whole week to avoid looking suspicious on 22nd, so people can conclude she was infact busy. But she does throws the hope for shippers showing she is indeed available in IG by commenting for friends post. I just hope she sees all these love from international fans this year and make the best decision unlike the forsaken 2016 where she was  literally chewed upon. I hope the fans do keep showering their love for her without pressuring on her personal life.

I also feel both the managements are playing cupids here and they are definitely testing waters for future announcement. The mere fact that they personally asked some random twitterites to delete a post shows they are well aware of whats happening in social network and yet they maintain silence and didn't bother denying…oh my shipper heart feels

@HappyVibes Sorry to cut your post. I love what you wrote here. I am thinking that if LMH and KGE indeed have started something between them, their actions and moves surely would have been calculated. What i mean is, their agencies would have advised them what to do / what not to do during this period. They all know fans are watching them on social media, so they have to strategise their moves. Beside, LMH's followers on IG multiply significant day by day, hence KGE must be careful too about her actions on social media. We are all watching :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Oh really? Macaron is so french! So that would do. 

(Also, fyi macaron and macaroons are 2 different pastries :)

ah yess, sorry my bad too many "o" lol, it should be macaron  ..

I know it's French delicacies...hehe just sayin.. coz Jangmi love it..

And thank you now I know there is another cookies called macaroon :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, magiclily said:

@TDeas  sorry dear i think someone has tell you before, but  every time you quote something (comments from others)  you need to delete first the pictures in your quote,  either picture or gif or embedded link, just delete the picture part, and then you can press the submit reply.

AAA  thank you chinggu

I understand now :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

Right???? Hope they both know we are just obsessed with their crumbs in a good way :heart1:

Yes we all here will analyse and disect every crumbs they give us - always in a good way :D. Even their 'silence' is seen as crumbs! hahaha

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1