[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Yikes am imagining CCTV kiss in the dressing room now:joy:

But look how smart is our captain?  Before anyone could decipher this pic , he posted another one and diverted into thinking about photoshoot ...he is surely teasing us shippers and absolutely enjoying the process too..:nonono:

Once he confirms , am going to hunt him down and kick his richard simmons for playing us..LOL

I am getting angry  Period

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, unokboiii said:

But i am afraid for her. Hahahaha. They tend to compare broadway and movie.its just wrong. The constraints of stage and the extravagance at the same time of it vs the possibilities in film should be seen differently.  I hope movie goers see it that way. 

well i love her i’ll never love again version sooo much. She had a higher pitch at the bridge than lady gaga! Halooove it! 

I wouldn't worry because in film, there are many benefits for people who aren't trained musically. They would do separate production for acting and then there's another for singing. When acting, they would sing but the voice would be voiced over with the singing they did separately. The singing done separately can be adjusted and sometimes even autotuned base on what they need for the film, thus in musical films, the sound might sometimes sound better than in an actual musical where it's live and sound projection will need a singer's talent to project his or her voice, as well as the venue, how it's built to carry the sound. 

An example would be Emma Watson's singing in Beauty and the Beast. As a singer, I would say she lacks... a lot. For the film, they heavily autotuned her singing to make it bearable. The producers took her because they wanted her acting, so despite her lack of talent in singing, they hired her for the role and covered her singing up.

In some cases, they would even replaced the singing voice with an actual singer. In The Greatest Showman, they replaced one of the singer's voice with another singer's voice.

I doubt they would need to autotune or switch voices for KGE since she can actually sing well.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

Is he still in Jeju? Why is he not wearing socks? :ph34r:

Kge has gone to get the socks so he is waiting for her.....:

omg I have gutter thoughts .....:dressing room........omg our couple together......beheading time:eating:

• LOL 13

we are not going to come out of this delusional state of mind isn't it? This is my first and last time shipping. I will not attempt in future. Just LMH and KGE end up with each other.  Restless

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, edigital said:

trying very hard not to over read his frequent posts loll (he seems to have a habit of frequent posting around his birthday)  but his shoe post reminds of the shoe tying scene in ep16 for TE... GAHH either i need to unfollow LMH's instagram or i'll be over reading every single posts of his until MinEun is settled

Ah... you mean THIS SCENE? :yaaa:

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I wouldn't worry because in film, there are many benefits for people who aren't trained musically. They would do separate production for acting and then there's another for singing. When acting, they would sing but the voice would be voiced over with the singing they did separately. The singing done separately can be adjusted and sometimes even autotuned base on what they need for the film, thus in musical films, the sound might sometimes sound better than in an actual musical where it's live and sound projection will need a singer's talent to project his or her voice, as well as the venue, how it's built to carry the sound. 

Abit off topic but she actually did a short clip of her singing a hero song on insta live. I think she's going to sound great as she's not even belting it in the clip. The original song from the musical is below. 

• Love 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Those white pants are surely too short for him?? SURELY..unless he's going for the cropped look

I conclude they are for Mrs sunshine

Haha yes, my thoughts too! The white pants are quite short, the green top reminds me of KGE's colour in the movie 'memory of the sword' ! :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I'm soo gonna tattletale on you! 

Nooooo please don't :tears: We've been together for eight years now. I can't allow lmh get in the way of our relationship! Look at my cutipie and his bbuing bbuing! How can I break up with him.....

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVM2QNyqDlL7ZI3ZL-YTm

:joy::joy::joy:

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

Can you add PMY and PSJ, too?  It's gonna be a clash of the Titans amongst the shippers, and your rating might go up to 85%

I'm sure your showtime will consist of 30 minutes PPL, and you're probably need 100 episodes for your series

Well, the only role I want PMY to play is the ddeokbokki seller ahjumma. Her only line will be

"agassi geunyang gamyeon andwaejo!" "miss you can't just leave like that!"

Cos SHK forgot to pay her. That's it. I'm all for it if she's down. 

:Megalol:

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

You guys talking about Daejang makes me miss him so much! This calls for a rewatch! 

Can I be honest? LG doesn’t quite replace Daejang. Daejang is still the best! 

Lmh as LG is brilliant! But just character wise, Daejang is more lovable. Until this day, whenever I think about him, I want to give him a hug. 

Heeey I see you tried to kidnap me and bring me to Lmh's thread! No fair! This is a crime! 

You and @mychoiyoung need to staaaph eeett!!! I can't fall any deeper for lmh. I'm not supposed to. I have my oppa, remember? How would he feel if he found out that I might be falling in love with someone else? I don't want to hurt him :crybaby:

• LOL 11

18 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Abit off topic but she actually did a short clip of her singing a hero song on insta live. I think she's going to sound great as she's not even belting it in the clip. The original song from the musical is below. 

omg.. i cant wait for hero movie.. she will sing this song with this outfit:love:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2