[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

From my point of view and wild guesses, their relationship might start at around 10th episode. That can account for his obvious jealousy during the totally platonic hug rehearsal, and of course his reluctance of lifting his body from GoEun after the Beheaded scene. It would be quite disrespectful if there was nothing between them. Let not to say in the final farewell photo with lady Noh, his hand was clearly in the “boyfriend” zone, and GoEun did not even flinch but instinctively put her head almost on his shoulder and lifted up immediately as if she suddenly remembered they were in front of so many people lol 

if they are indeed in a serious relationship now, guess it’s only a matter of time on when they would be got caught on camera by dispatch or something. But of course, someone did successfully fly under the radar before and only announced the relationship after marriage. As a shipper, I sincerely hope they could find happiness amidst all the craziness in this world. Life could be complicated and tough. It’s not easy to find someone you truly love and trust, and no matter if they, or we, are celebrities or not, we should not let it slip through our fingers. Call me delusional; I do think what’s between them is not simply a fling. It gives me the vibe of a long term relationship at least. They are both in mature age (LMH almost 33 and GoEun almost 29 - perfect age gap in Korea by the way). They both have a busy schedule. They have passed that state of having causal relationships I think. I am not familiar with their past but GoEun seems to be a very serious girl in relationships. I don’t think she would start a relationship if she thinks it does not really mean to her. 

Sorry for being sentimental here. I should keep it light and fun. This is the paradise for guilty pleasure and fun and jokes after all! :) 

sorry to cut your post. 

Again, I would like to remind all of the way we use words here in this thread. How our perceptions based on what we see may not always be what it looks like. Claiming his reaction as 'obviously jealous' during a scripted hug scene with a fellow co-star is an affront to his professionalism. It may have appeared to the viewer as jealousy but let's not claim it as obvious fact.

Disrespectful is too harsh a term. I think it would be a shocker if indeed it turned out to be nothing between them. But that's unlikely at this stage from what we have seen from their joint interactions. I KNOW there is something between them. What remains to be seen is if they chose to pursue whatever is between them .That's their prerogative.No need to claim their off-screen interactions as disrespectful if it doesn't suit the outcome of what we shippers fervently fantasize for them.And we ought to respect their decisions. That's is what shippers should be remindful of.

We want them together.:heart:

We know they share something unique.:love:

They are at that stage in their lives where they are ready for a stable relationship.:kiss_wink:

That's what makes them so shippable.:blush:

But if they chose to go their separate ways, we also need to respect that.

I feel some shippers forget that and run away with what-ifs and possible future reactions. We will never know why they chose to not go ahead if they don't go ahead. Their lived experiences will shape whatever decisions they take jointly. What we want for them and what they want for them is may not be parallel and we also need to be prepared for that eventuality. Not point fingers at them asking why they behaved that way if there's nothing between them. 

Yes I agree it would be such a miracle if these two who value privacy can meet up and date like other acting couples but it looks unlikely too. Even KGE mentioned I think in one of the interviews on swoon they are very compatible/he suits her in personality. I pray they take that as a positive sign and build on what they felt during filming. 

• Like 8
  • Love 16

2 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Yes. That William Schwartz writer has another article about the June Week 3 ranking of TKEM.  Since it is already over he was surprised of its #1 rank in Wavve.  Just displayed his ignorance considering TKEM has been #1 in Wavve for 8 weeks straight now.

Bandwagon now for LMH. Whose followers span more than the total population of Skoreans. Need to be relevant and be on the good side i guess. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

This thread is giving me the feels! My shipper heart! I’m also a lmh fan way back from when boys over flowers came out. That was years ago and his charm hasn’t changed since then.  I really wish they can be together! They look so cute!  Plus go eun said during the interview it’s easy for her to get along with him from the get go. And also  when they had her line in bts “saranghae” and lmh was just staring at her and forgot his line! 

anyway if they don’t end up together I’m glad tkem gave us the feels even in a season like 2020! I’m hoping for the next project soon for both! 

• Like 13
  • Love 7

LMH quite busy with his own IG,:lol: can't stop posting his own Pict. He act like  he is the happiest man on earth .. it's ok B) But contrary with KGE, she kept silence for almost a week :mellow: ... Hopefully she have a good time, and enjoying rest. Even for short time only, I'm quite sure she have a tight schedule waiting. And suddenly I'm  reviewing her IG , her date post pattern   is something... since 3 years ago she never skip post her pict on June 22nd which is LMH Bday . Means I  have a Hope that she will redo again next Monday, June 22nd 2020. 

Hmmm Miss Ur updating news Ggonessi :huh:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Let me sum up a bit on what i think about our king and queen (strictly personal opinion with no insider information but perhaps a pinch of delusion lol). 

At the beginning of filming, it was crystal clear that LMH was the one who expressed intense interest in our girl, which sometimes could be a bit too much from my point of view. Guess no one could forget how he stared at GoEun on the opposite side of the table. If I were GoEun, I would feel quite uncomfortable too. Come on, he is LMH, who owned more than 160 millions of followers in Instagram, and he is now seriously interested in me and pursuing me so obviously in front of so many people !?  No matter how much she got along with him, there must be some reservation as to whether his behaviours were sincere, whether he was just a player, or did he do it to all of his co stars? We shippers had the same questions while discussing them too. It’s not weird to have such questions in mind in the early stage of their relationship (or friendship, or whatever words that are suitable to describe). 

But as the filming processed, his perseverance did pay off. I strongly believe, not only for them, but for all relationships, regardless of whether there is romance or not, people can feel if love does exist. The same goes for GoEun who has already been in the business for eight years and certainly had boyfriends before. As for LMH, I don’t think he would be confused the feeling in real life with that during acting. This is not his first-time romantic TV series. He is a seasoned actor. Also, he is not young anymore. He finished his military service, which usually would provide insight on life for people, and is in early thirties, a time that most people would want to settle and establish a family. If he did not have real feelings, most probably he would not do what he had done during filming. He knew the whole world was watching, but he still pursued her the way he wanted, despite the hawk eyes around the world and the 160 millions of followers he has. This speaks volume to me. 

From my point of view and wild guesses, their relationship might start at around 10th episode. That can account for his obvious jealousy during the totally platonic hug rehearsal, and of course his reluctance of lifting his body from GoEun after the Beheaded scene. It would be quite disrespectful if there was nothing between them. Let not to say in the final farewell photo with lady Noh, his hand was clearly in the “boyfriend” zone, and GoEun did not even flinch but instinctively put her head almost on his shoulder and lifted up immediately as if she suddenly remembered they were in front of so many people lol 

if they are indeed in a serious relationship now, guess it’s only a matter of time on when they would be got caught on camera by dispatch or something. But of course, someone did successfully fly under the radar before and only announced the relationship after marriage. Call me delusional; I do think what’s between them is not simply a fling. It gives me the vibe of a long term relationship at least. They are both in mature age (LMH almost 33 and GoEun almost 29 - perfect age gap in Korea by the way). They both have a busy schedule. They have passed that state of having causal relationships I think. I am not familiar with their past but GoEun seems to be a very serious girl in relationships. I don’t think she would start a relationship if she thinks it does not really mean to her. 

As a shipper, I sincerely hope they could find happiness amidst all the craziness in this world. Life could be complicated and tough. It’s not easy to find someone you truly love and trust, and no matter if they, or we, are celebrities or not, we should not let it slip through our fingers.

Sorry for being sentimental here. I should keep it light and fun. This is the paradise for guilty pleasure and fun and jokes after all! :) 

I'm sorry if quoted your post but i just wanna let everyone here to know that I have same sentiment with you.

Some of you says they need a break to get out their characters and find their real feelings as Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho. But for me I don't believed on that, I mean they knew their actors right and I'm sure they can separate their real feelings from work or from their characters in the drama while they were on shoot. So it is not possible the two have develop real feelings while working. I do believed that for 8 mos. they been together they had already talk about it especially LMH whose been consistent of his actions from all bts since ep 1 to 16. Maybe our girl is hesitant at first based on the bts from early episode but I can sense she is also attracted to him based on the last part of episode 4 where he took her to KOC. The eye contact there while she is being lifted to Maximus convinced me that our girl had really something also but you know she need to play hard to get. 

And then when bts from episode 15 released I was like, "Okay they are now in relationship", yes I am that confident. The hospital scene specially the hug scene where Minho's hand move from her hips to her tummy showing where she was hurt. Why he do that, the fact that they are just practicing you can't let a friend or co-actor do that unless he is your boyfriend. Anyway, too many things to mentions why I concluded they are officially on  but I stan for what I believed unless proven or denied by their respective agencies. Good day:love:

• Like 3
  • Love 19

Finally, someone made the subtitles we were all thinking about in the CCTV kiss.  

Going with the peek-a-boo theme now in all forums :lol:

Spoiler

I miss them.  I miss watching them.  Gaaaahhhh, I sound like a stalker. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Layali said:

is anyone else facing edit issues?  soompi is forcing me to make new posts :cold_sweat:

Might be an issue only on the phone. Yesterday people had spoiler issues and I noticed that on the phone, but it was fine on my computer. They fixed that however. I also noticed right now there's no edit button and I'm on my phone.

It's fixed now on the phone.

Edited by koreaboooo
  • Like 6

46 minutes ago, Cookie_24 Pretentions said:

And then when bts from episode 15 released I was like, "Okay they are now in relationship", yes I am that confident. The hospital scene specially the hug scene where Minho's hand move from her hips to her tummy showing where she was hurt. Why he do that, the fact that they are just practicing you can't let a friend or co-actor do that unless he is your boyfriend. Anyway, too many things to mentions why I concluded they are officially on  but I stan for what I believed unless proven or denied by their respective agencies.

I share the same sentiment with you on this..earlier on i said i believe they talked abt it around the time they shoot the waterfront date(apr) and bamboo hug scene(24 apr) to the day he posted the sunset pic(8may). And when bts15 came i felt like the ship have sailed hahaha

The hand rubbing from back to front on the lower part of her waist is very intimate for rehearsal and the way he was so happy and comfy while running towards her. Ugh I can't..in lmh eyes i trust...the way they looking at each other smell something something..they are shy w each other like when couples in the beginning of a relationship but the way their body react to each other no awkwardness at all ..

:Ohboy3::ohboy2::heart2beat::cutekitty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1