[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Just now, Amy323 said:

Is it too late to expect that we might get some more tkem content considering it is an international hit? It's so unfair :(

because its not doing well in sk thats why i think .. thats nothing we can do, hopefully they can do photoshoot outside sk but its impossible because of the pandemic.:bawling: 

• Sad 10

5 hours ago, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

And the director used this for the actual cut in drama in a sligtly different angle where the side profile of KGE is not as clear as the BTS..and i suspect only 1 take for this! It cannot be rehearsed...also i dun understand y show the back of LMH even in BTS footage? So fishy...:yaaa: if they were just acting out for the back shot i would love to see how they actually did it...lol..and the kissing scenes are best seen in slow mo..actual cut is just too short..lol..cant get enough of them..

Anyway i have been seeing comments on Weibo and Instagram that BTS cuts are much better and hotter than the actual cut in drama..why PDnim? Lol..have a lovely friday ladies! :heart1:

I doubt they are merely acting out in the back shot. I am very certain they were really kissing....

I hope they are missing each other!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Just now, extrodinairey said:
1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

Adding new characters sounds wonderful. The more the merrier. The makjang-er :lol:

But hold on... Who's HGM???

Yes. Who on earth is HGM?

Can you add PMY and PSJ, too?  It's gonna be a clash of the Titans amongst the shippers, and your rating might go up to 85%

I'm sure your showtime will consist of 30 minutes PPL, and you're probably need 100 episodes for your series. 

Oops, I totally meant Han Ji Min lol. :lol:

Hmmmm... I don’t want to add pmy because she’s x-factor. I love them but maybe they can just stay in What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Now I have a question why the local South Korean media not talking about tkem or our couple at all .....

is it really just boz it didn’t do well in sk and ppl did not visualise our couple as a perfect pair ?????

is it boz of the ratings ????

its like the whole world is talking about there chemistry and maybe a possible something going on between them ????

is sk not like Hollywood behind celebs asses for some gossip and masala ????

how come the production has not given the media the rights to talk abt there drama ???  I always thought that they have PR agents who feed the media with lots of stuff why not here??????

can someone or maybe some Korean throw some light on it for me 

I am so curious to know ????? 
seriously I thought that they will storm these two everywhere and will be behind there Asses after tkem 

South Korea needs solid proof before reporting any dating news. BinJin was caught in LA and that was what started the dating rumors. If enough fans have spotted a couple together, it can possibly blow up on social media and start rumors. With our couple though, there’s been nothing lol. No one has seen them together so there can’t be dating rumors just yet. 

Actually, these past few days, TKEM has been reported on positively more than ever before. It’s being reported they’re #9 on Netflix worldwide and dominating Wavve in South Korea. They’re finally appreciating it and recognizing its success. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hmmmm... I don’t want to add pmy because she’s x-factor. I love them but maybe they can just stay in What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim. :lol:

South Korea needs solid proof before reporting any dating news. BinJin was caught in LA and that was what started the dating rumors. If enough fans have spotted a couple together, it can possibly blow up on social media and start rumors. With our couple though, there’s been nothing lol. No one has seen them together so there can’t be dating rumors just yet. 

Actually, these past few days, TKEM has been reported on positively more than ever before. It’s being reported they’re #9 on Netflix worldwide and dominating Wavve in South Korea. They’re finally appreciating it and recognizing its success. 

really? thank god... i really hope more good news coming... 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

If not, why not?

If they do, why aren’t they releasing it?

I’m so done with Netflix and Swoon. I’m unsubscribing this instant! 

Yeahh 

:smashes:

Im done w Swoon ! I keep seeing other current dramas releasing behind the scenes for their photoshoot but why nothing for our couple

:crybaby:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

8 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

I feel like an idiot. LOL I was talking to the wrong thread! Wahahahaha 

Did that happen to anyone before? Oh, jeez.

Fortunately not yet. Better I hope I would never, cause I couldn't bear the embarrassment :emmm:

• LOL 11

18 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hmmmm... I don’t want to add pmy because she’s x-factor. I love them but maybe they can just stay in What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim:lol:

I didn't watch WWSK, it wasn't really my cup of tea. Make them do cameo then. Just to spice things up. They can be potted plants in the background hahahaha

Someone needs to catch them, soon!!

• LOL 10

14 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

I feel like an idiot. LOL I was talking to the wrong thread! Wahahahaha 

Did that happen to anyone before? Oh, jeez.

:lol::lol::lol:

Not me in particular but...

A BinJin fan accidentally left a comment the BinKyo thread.

• LOL 20

For me after watching the limited no of interviews she has my take is kge is shy and not very comfy to do variety shows or interviews hence i reckon she only does those that is required/necessary for her work and reject the rest. I also felt like this might be the case for the type of content we get fr netflix.

But over the years she also seem more and more confident in them, esp. what i see fr last year onwards and i was especially surprised in tkem presscon eventhough she was shy after those stares but still carried herself so confidently throughout. 

Also they seem to do more promotion for her films than her dramas. It was the same after Goblin ended. Didn't get anything except the wrap up party. No photoshoot no interviews

..also if she doesn't appear to chunsa today i would think either they already know she will not be the winner and decided to skip attending, or either she has another more imp. schedule on hand.

Those long time kge fan can correct me if I'm wrong but that is my observation from her past interviews. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

We’ll have it our way one way or another. 

If she doesn’t attend the Chunsa Film Award Ceremony, she’s with lmh in Jeju Island.

If she attends, she was with lmh in Jeju Island but left. 

OF COURSE!  No brainer, :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Actually this is true.surprisingly. Better late than never as they say! They are getting news as a GREAT kdrama of early 2020.several articles came out from yesterday and today. And offcourse our king still dominating that unbelievable 65 million followers. 

Btw, do you think KGE is avoiding our TKEM? Since she need to promote “hero” movie? So no confusion?

I saw the stills of their script reading, KGE is actually a main role, i thought she was a supporting cast. Hahahaha. Cause it is a musical and she has no professional theater  background * and the lead actor was an actual lead of the said musical. Too risky for her. Very different skill set. I remember les miserables theater vs movie. But she said she goes against the grain. Another surprise move from our great KGE! Though i am actually nervous for her. Theater do have a different way of criticism. Well i would love her nevertheless since i dont have a chance to see the theater version!

You know what, the way her voice project in the song “breathe” was sooo solid. For me she can actually do it on stage! Though she was nervous at the start  when she got comfortable, she actually can sing it. And that range of i’ll never love again version was so fit for her. She sang that song like it was so easy. I loved KGE version, it was more soothing. Same romantic feeling. 

oh well in the end...Why cant they just piggyback ride on the  popularity of TKEM. Hmph! 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Ok, so i watched the kiss scenes in episode 16 again (just like everyone else here). I always have mixed emotions watching because 1) the kisses are real and raw, 2) so real that I feel a little embarassed watching because it is as if watching real people kissing in front of you 3) it makes me wonder what goes on in LMH and KGE's minds, bodies and hearts when they kiss 4) so curious if they go home thinking of their kisses and each other.

Anyway I rewatched and I concluded that KGE's arm blocking the kisses was not intentional. She was actually swept with emotions in the kisses (reunion kiss and CCTV room) and she just had to hug him so tightly and bring his head to her so tightly. In doing so, her arms reached across his neck pulling him to her and in the process, her arm blocked their faces from the camera.

Reunion kiss - She may have initiated the kiss, but see how he went in and deepened the kiss?? What i was not sure is where were his arms? Was he lightly hugging her waist or his arms were still by his side?

CCTV kiss - He was totally teasing her by pausing and lifting his head away. But he didn't waste too much time to dive in to continue and she just smiled/kissed in return, again pulling his head towards her.

So erotic, they both better be aroused!:wub:

• Like 8
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, Miadee said:

..also if she doesn't appear to chunsa today i would think either they already know she will not be the winner and decided to skip attending, or either she has another more imp. schedule on hand.

Those long time kge fan can correct me if I'm wrong but that is my observation from her past interviews. 

Sorry to cut your post chinggu.

Those I highlighted one. I'll like to think that she's busy prepare a surprise party for a certain someone birthday on Monday?

:ohboy2:

Pardon my delulu mind.. :P

• LOL 17