[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

@Jillia  since you posted the gifs..hope you dont me posting the pic version..

Ending scene..bus ride.

No dialogue..just our otp being lovely couple.♥️

JY being whipped amazed by SA's kindness .Ladies and Gents( do we have here?) our beloved pianist is head over heels in love..:wub:

k-maniac-20201005-231750-0 imageproxy-jpeg-4

• Like 9
  • Love 8

Awww those sweet gifs!! @Jillia thanks! At least, our rage calms when we see them :lol:

I will say it again: all these people making decisions and pressuring our couple or just simply taking advantage of them..are very selfish. None are acting professional or doing their roles properly. 

yes, JY is a star. SA is not a star. But many people have been in love, have fallen in love and are still in love. Even if a few goes against them, there will be those who understands what love is and that no one should have the right to take that from them through manipulation, guilt-tripping or just plain bad-mouthing. 

realistically, i will react like that. I don’t care which celebrities dates who, or which famous stars breaks up with who. This is why I am rarely ever interested in what is written in magazines or the tv headlines about updates on this celebrity or that star. When it comes to love, no one should have to butt in and start acting like it’s their job to do something about it. I know sometimes, people don’t pick the best relationships or stay in the most healthiest ones. These are the ones we should be paying attention more to. The ones that are toxic and harmful. Back to the drama, of course.

The love like the one JY/SA has..come on..these two are having the sweetest times of their life in moments of their own struggles. They are each other’s comfort and sparkles of happiness. They simply just want to be with each other while dealing with all the BS life gives them. So let them be happy. Yeah..some people will talk and ruin JY’s career. Some will even gossip about SA out of jealousy or hate. But this is the love between JY and SA. 

giphy.gif

so butt out..annoying Professors and wannabe Manager. 

Edit:

@lovesparklys @cherrhys88 omo..so there was a hint of it? I must have missed it. Will have to rewatch it :D 

@annamchoi omo! Pictures are fine too!! These two are so sweet!! 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@vangsweetie637

Me coming after everyone in this drama who keeps disturbing our Dimple Couple. :lol:

I am right behind you:

tenor.gif

:joy:

edit:

7 minutes ago, cherrhys88 said:

@vangsweetie637  I found it! It was in the 1st episode. MS mentioned it when she gave the calendar to SA. They were having a meal after the concert where SA was booted out. :)

omo. Will go back to watch that scene then. I don’t know why I missed the small detail. Thanks!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

53 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Awww those sweet gifs!! @Jillia thanks! At least, our rage calms when we see them :lol:

I will say it again: all these people making decisions and pressuring our couple or just simply taking advantage of them..are very selfish. None are acting professional or doing their roles properly. 

yes, JY is a star. SA is not a star. But many people have been in love, have fallen in love and are still in love. Even if a few goes against them, there will be those who understands what love is and that no one should have the right to take that from them through manipulation, guilt-tripping or just plain bad-mouthing. 

realistically, i will react like that. I don’t care which celebrities dates who, or which famous stars breaks up with who. This is why I am rarely ever interested in what is written in magazines or the tv headlines about updates on this celebrity or that star. When it comes to love, no one should have to butt in and start acting like it’s their job to do something about it. I know sometimes, people don’t pick the best relationships or stay in the most healthiest ones. These are the ones we should be paying attention more to. The ones that are toxic and harmful. Back to the drama, of course.

The love like the one JY/SA has..come on..these two are having the sweetest times of their life in moments of their own struggles. They are each other’s comfort and sparkles of happiness. They simply just want to be with each other while dealing with all the BS life gives them. So let them be happy. Yeah..some people will talk and ruin JY’s career. Some will even gossip about SA out of jealousy or hate. But this is the love between JY and SA. 

so butt out..annoying Professors and wannabe Manager. 

I just dont like that people are easy to judge just because of status and levels JY should also look for a girl just like his! No one can dictate the heart..who to love and not tol love! When the right one comes along you just feel it..whatever the status of that person is  so when SA was about to give up on him

He was hurt..because he doesnt care about levels at all..

JY and SA was bound to meet.. fate and love bought them together.. and both are each other's comfort zone and refuge..

My thoughts after I watch the sub one.

SIDENOTE:

Why do I feel that JY holding hands with SA gives her comfort and security ..♥️

Just like this preview

k-maniac-20201006-000517-0

JY asked SA to come closer..more closer then he held her hand..and he said "its

going to be okay"♥️

• Like 6
  • Love 7

14 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

I just dont like that people are easy to judge just because of status and levels JY should also look for a girl just like his! No one can dictate the heart..who to love and not tol love! When the right one comes along you just feel it..whatever the status of that person is  so when SA was about to give up on him

He was hurt..because he doesnt care about levels at all..

JY and SA was bound to meet.. fate and love bought them together.. and both are each other's comfort zone and refuge..

My thoughts after I watch the sub one.

SIDENOTE:

Why do I feel that JY holding hands with SA gives her comfort and security ..♥️

Just like this preview

JY asked SA to come closer..more closer then he held her hands..and he said "its

going to be okay"♥️

bet he remembers SA covering her violin and letting herself get wet... hearts this boy. he's so sweet:7555_attack:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I think this was to show there strengthening there relationship so hopefully they will be able to show the upcoming challenges they are going in together. Fingerscrossed.

Also more detailed observations later. I noticed the whole time Dajeon the palette is pink...I think it is to show how JoonYoung is truly in love now. There is no turning back.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I have not watched yet today`s episode. I will watch it tomorrow with subtilte. It looks like Song Ah met JoonYoung `s mother.

What I want to see is for Song ah to confront  her violin teacher. She is doing nothing for her. Song ah learned more from one class with Jung-Kyung than ten classes with her. I guess she can`t leave her classes until the exam. But what a bad teacher she is!

Song ah and Joon Young are adorable together.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@vangsweetie637

I just love how they both look at their hands and then he just decides to intertwine them. I'm like... dying over here... it's so beautiful. You just feel they sometimes don't need any words.

i agree! And, I am happy that JY never pursued JK. Because look at how romantic and intimate he is with SA. JY may have liked JK for a long time but she never had his heart like SA does.

:heart2beat:

JK lost her chance big time. She lost it with HH too although HH is able to let JY go but not her <_< I actually now believe it even more that HH never loved JY as much as he loved JK. This is why he can easily let JY’s friendship go but not the love he had for JK, despite the fact that she was swaying and even lied about JY alongside acting cold/cruel towards him by saying he has nothing to offer her. Sighs. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I really appreciate everyone's  comments and for those who got up to recap ..you rock totally....   I ve looked the raw episode twice...:D

Can anyone tell how he introduced SA to his mother?   

My favorite hand holding is on the bus going back home.  Their fingers  are intertwined..then he covered  her hand with his other one as though like a protection... it took my breath away.   Just the way he looks and smiles at her is priceless....

• Like 3
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, nana4ever said:

Can anyone tell how he introduced SA to his mother?   

She asked if SA was his friend and that he never brought a friend to daejun before. He clarifies and says that she’s his girlfriend. 

I thought it was super sweet that he corrected his mom to declare their relationship. 

Also love that they’re slowly opening up to each other!

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@Jillia Loved The Beloved cup pic. First to come to mind is the film "The Beloved", a Beethoven biopic and his mysterious lady. Beethoven is also composer of Moonlight Sonata, one of SA's favorite music played by JY in the Happy Birthday scene. Modern take is "Your Moonlight" OST by Chen (as pointed out by a youtube commenter). Looking up poet Paul Eluard, he wrote this for his wife Gala. He also figured in his own love triangle with Gala who left him to be with painter Salvador Dali (Gala's final partner). Talk about following one's heart ... I'm such a sucker for these bits and crumbs.

:lollipop:

Saw the raw 2x now and subs are up now too :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

54 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

She asked if SA was his friend and that he never brought a friend to daejun before. He clarifies and says that she’s his girlfriend. 

I thought it was super sweet that he corrected his mom to declare their relationship. 

Also love that they’re slowly opening up to each other!

@mapleoaks5. Thank you....

I agree.. its beautiful  seeing that they are getting so comfortable to open up to each other..  When SA told him thank you for telling her and tagging along ..just a sweet moment.

Another point...they don't judge.  When she told him what the manager said..JY just listen ..then took her hand to comfort her....SA did the same and just listen.

The writer know how to tug at the ❤ 

• Like 8