[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

@Jillia Agreed! I would say that the writers did a solid job on this drama! Of course it’s not perfect but still :kiss_wink: I love how relatable the characters are in this drama and this drama is the first time where I heavily relate with the female lead + really feel for her!

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

27 minutes ago, debbsthebee said:

The confession and kiss scene and now we get a reel of them dating and talking on the phone. 

You know it's so wonderful because JY is no longer lonely when he travels and going to his empty hotel room by himself... he has SA to talk to :doggie:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

And I just love the idea that Song Ah and Joon Young are like a couple from a Jane Austen novel. Forever talking in formal language and only using banmal in very private moments. YES! That's my headcanon now.

They didn't switch to banmal right? :D

Just imagine during their 18+ scenes they’d still be all “Joon Young-sshi” and “Song Ah-sshi”. Lmao.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

And I just love the idea that Song Ah and Joon Young are like a couple from a Jane Austen novel. Forever talking in formal language and only using banmal in very private moments. YES! That's my headcanon now.

They didn't switch to banmal right? :D

Are you a fan of Jane Austen. I’m a huge fan?. I have all of her novels and re-read them mostly in the summer. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite followed by Persuasion. 

About SA and JY, I didn’t know that. Thanks for that insight. I’m just happy we basically got 25 minutes or so of them together and not 10 minutes.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

@Jillia Oh yes, I definitely want to watch more of Park Eun Bin and her works! She did a PHENOMONAL job portraying SA and every little detail of her character. I am a fan of her now! 

As for Minjae, I watched him in Flower Crew as well and loved his character there :fun: But I first discovered him in Tempted.. Imediately became a fan of him!

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What a scen:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

JY is SO sweet he put the ring on her right hand, because(it was mentioned in an earlier ep) string players wear their rings on the right finger. He still acknowledges her as a violinist. the first to do so, and still he does ...AWWWWW

His new Brahm's album's autograph says "To my beloved (Saranghan) SA-ssi"  and he is smiling so brightly, unlike the dark feel of the first album. With their stone wall at the background. LOVE IT 

• Like 1
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

I'm glad I got emotionally invested in this drama. It was a worthwhile ride! Definitely one of the best dramas for this year, and absolutely one of my favorites. Will be watching the subbed versions of episode 15 and 16 tomorrow, so I might share a few thoughts here again. But I'd like to say thank you to all of you right now, for making my Mondays and Tuesdays happier and more pleasant. It was lovely sharing insights and reading all your comments! I'm very, very, very satisfied with how the drama ended, so I'm absolutely happy right now. We got the happy ending!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2

I'm very happy I believe that this drama will be a happy ending! OMG! They do save all the kisses for this episode. It is rare to see so many kisses in one episode well technically two LOL :D

Thank you my co-fans of this drama. It's been a pleasure to meet you here thru this thread :D

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1