[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

My thoughts..

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

-for me the more SA and JY are apart ..the greater affection they have for eachother often missing one another and the more both are appreciative of  eachother since being apart.

Both are saying  they are okay since the break up .but the heart is saying differently otherwise.we can just feel how they are missing each  other hopelessly and terribly.and  both cant deny it.

QUITTING PLAYING THE VIOLIN WHICH  SA LOVED THE MOST.

-SA qutting playing the violin is the hardest decision and yet I think its  a wise move for her as she will have oppurtunities that she is good at..Like the offer she have from  Kyunghoo Foundation(planner for events/or  as a liason officer).

As Ms Cha knows SA how to be considerate of other before herself(example was the rude violinist who forget to bring her shoes and SA has to lend hers!) Not to mention she talked back about her as a violin student ---insulted humilated her.

SA has a heart of  gold and kindness through and through..one reason JY fell for her 

-She is working permantly in Kyunghoo ..at same time she will still play the violin as a hobby  .

SA and JY's Magical Performance

Im in awe! While watching these two lovebirds play music harmoniously and with so much  passion!

JY offering to be SA's accompanist means something more.. playing Brahms for the first time..meant that he truly love her to go beyond what he is used to playing..took 15 years...

-good to see appa eomma and unnie show their love and support for her in this most important event in her life and I see all of them enjoyed the performance(unnie is all smile and eomma)

-SA played marvelously and magically as if she and JY owned the stage!

-Glad Prof Song appreciated the performance.despite SA's critic in the workshop conducted by JK.

-As usual Prof Duster is porker face! She cant believe what JY can do all for the love of violin.to add JY as accompanist

-At the end of  the day..even SA decided to quit for good at least she had prove what she is capable of in front of those who love and believe in her and those who criticized her

Director Na's Death

-Director has a sort of premonition before her death..

-She had a heartfelt talk with JY whom she treat like her own  relative..whom she gave so much support both in personal and career.that goodbye from her feels like its a goodbye that she will never return

-DN talking to SA..this part I become softy here in this scene, because as she telling how JY has change so much and in his happiest when he met her.and then again that feeling that she (DN) saying goodbye..her final farewell .

-I somehow pitied JK even if she  has everything in her hands ( talent,wealth, fame rare oppurtunities) it will boil down to sadness,  regrets and heartbreak when she lost DN.

HH JY JK 

-A friendship of so many years just to get broken by selfishness jealousy and greed.

-Hopeful that HH and JY would reconcile and be the best of friends again.

-As  for JK &HH  I dont see a reconciliation anytime soon or they will  never be in the future.

-JY & JK friendship will never be the same more so now with SA around..

JY CONFESSES

SA to JY: Follow Your Heart whenever you play...

Be free and happy.  

i love you...I love you..

*you said to follow my heart..

-Im sorry, but for now I only want  to think of myself...I love you..

JY and eomma kiss and made up

-finally despite what happened in the past..all the pain heartache both  his parents have done specially his good for nothing Appa..all is forgiven..

FINALE

JY playing Moonlight Sonata solely for SA for his graduation recital excites me and makes my heart flip flops! JY 's love for her is the truest amd purest .He wants to start a new biginning in life and love with  SA..

I feel that this is worth anticipating and surely it will make our hearts flutter..

As we all wish one happy ending for our beloved OTP! THEY  DESERVED TO BE HAPPY ..❤

TO EVERYONE HERE. SORRY I cant tagged you all ..Thank you for sharing all the goodies from BTS articles, GiFs Tweets translations..opinions views and thoughts explainations google searches ..youtube videos  musical terms observations.. 

FROM MY HEART TO YOURS..Thanks Thank You GIF by Priooor

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

@debbsthebee Mines might be 1 on a scale of 10. However, I'm still watching the live stream. The episode begins with JY's confession and Song Ah's response. I think she told him she needs time to think about what he says and he said he'll wait for her answer. 

OMG! It's so sweet that Hyun Ho comes to visit JY at his apartment and simply silently hugs him. It's so beautiful. 

After that we have the scene of HH, JY and JK playing at the foundation concert and SA turning the page for JY. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Ah wow, this drama takes parallelism to the next level..

Starting off at the same scene from last nights episode.. JY told SA that he was never happy playing the piano but was happy when he was with SA.

Then SA asked him for some time (just like when SA confessed to JY!). SA said that she has been hurt so many times that she’ll need time.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

We get the trio performance already (I didn’t expect it so early in this episode!). I actually love hearing them play together and hearing the harmony between the JK’s violin, HH’s cello, and JY’s piano :cutekitty:

Also the scene after JY and SA in the room, HH came to visit JY at his house :criesariver: Their friendship is what I wanted to be repaired the most in this drama.. I’m happy that HH came to visit JY

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Will try to live recap but it may not be as good as @Jillia

- SA asked JY to wait for her( like when she first confessed to him) And he said yes

- next scene is in JY house, HH came with food/drinks

- then the TRIO at Foundation anniversary, JY was surprised that SA was the page turner 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

Omg!!! SA got accepted into grad school! We see her look at her acceptance on the computer.

SA and JY are together and she tells him that she get in, but I think she said that she’s not going to enter although she got accepted...

JY gives her the ticket to his graduate piano and told her not to be pressured to come. Oh wow! He also tells her that he isn’t going to go out to competition and realized that thanks to her.. He says that he wants to naturally play the piano..

Same scene as last time near the wall where the SA and JY are walking and their hands brush against each other..

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 7