[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

When music touches the heart:

img.gif

img.gif

A big thank you to gif master Galpinote for creating such beautiful gifs!

More here:

https://galpinote.tistory.com/433?category=753159

A full translation of PEB's Vogue interview:

Reflections of the props sponsor's company rep who toured the DYLB filming set: https://blog.naver.com/reviewmusic/222129871809

KakaoTalk_20201023_123243739_05.jpg?type

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

Rewatching... started on Monday haha!

Still loving each moment, watching them fall in love all over again.

22 hours ago, Jillia said:

I would be ready anytime. :D

What does everyone think?

let's do it!! Monday???? haha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, minsunie said:

Rewatching... started on Monday haha!

Still loving each moment, watching them fall in love all over again.

let's do it!! Monday???? haha

Oh noo next week will be a busy one for me. Can we start the following Monday instead please friends? :gangnamstyle:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello everyone! We are bracing one super typhoon today (its signal no 4 for us) and another one just entered  :(

anyways..sending to all who  post DYLB goodies..

@Jillia all my love for all your GIFS!♥️

@Abirami Ramakrishnan welcome sweetie! happy to share anything and evrything about dimple cpuple:)

Yeah we can assume its JY's birthday too!

@cherrhys88 welcome dear..yeah me too love our otp in black! they look so goood together!:fullofhearts:

Ive started rewatching too( though Ive started watching other dramas) .and Im glad I did..Simply love this drama..

:wub:

Sharing..♥️

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Happy birthday KMJ! Hugs to you :wub:

159949429681d05be7e637b210.gif

ctto

-0-

First fmv is nicely edited with all the feels. The 2nd one, Dream version, is that's Minjae's voice, singing his song from Hit The Top? :wub: Thank you @guestra !

-0- 

"Regardless of what I feel, I must always put on the best performance ever." Seeing Joon Young struggle during his piano recital recalls his conversation with Song Ah from the talk concert episode. :tears:. Thank you  @Jillia !

-0-

Another heartfelt FMV: A Thousand Years

Spoiler

ctto

DYLB Classical Music on Spotify

Spoiler

ctto

Typical DYLB fan reaction, after finale (I can relate to this) :) 

Edited by rozelan
Add links
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@annamchoi We are from the same country. :)  The typhoon is indeed scary, very strong wind. Stay safe! 

I've also rewatched the drama for...I've lost count. Hahaha! Can't seem to start another one. Maybe I'll just watch something with a different genre. :D

@Jillia thank you for the gifs as always! 

@guestra thank you for sharing! Love those fmv. And the other one is actually KMJ rapping, right?

@rozelan I love all her edits. Thanks for sharing. Our birthday boy is really taking a break from everything, very silent in social media. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Watch: Kim Min Jae Never Fails To Make Park Eun Bin Laugh Behind The Scenes Of “Do You Like Brahms?”

22d08b93e8c54cbdadde9de748aa6ccc.jpeg?s=

Nov 1, 2020
by S. P

SBS’s “Do You Like Brahms?” revealed yet another behind-the-scenes look at Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin!

“Do You Like Brahms?” is a romance drama about classical musicians who are torn between their dreams and the harshness of reality as they pursue their love of music. Kim Min Jae stars as world-renowned pianist Park Joon Young, while Park Eun Bin stars as Chae Song Ah, an aspiring violinist who enters the field later in life than her peers. The drama aired its finale on October 20.

The clip begins with Kim Min Jae and Park Eun Bin at a restaurant. The two actors fill their scene with ad-libs as they discuss the various levels of spice offered for the dish. In between takes, the cameraman asks Kim Min Jae if he actually can’t eat spicy food, but Park Eun Bin responds in his stead, saying that they both can’t handle spicy foods well. During another scene, the director calls “Cut!” and says that they talked too much. Although everyone laughs at the unexpected situation, Kim Min Jae also apologizes to the director.

In the next clip, Kim Min Jae pretends to write on a poster, but Park Eun Bin explains to the camera that the handwriting actually belongs to someone from the artistic team. After filming the scene in which Park Eun Bin’s character approaches him and holds his hand, they both immediately begin their playful antics in front of the camera. They then practice holding hands in a way that would show off their couple rings and fill the set with various types of laughter while continuing to film. Park Eun Bin then calls Kim Min Jae silly, and he makes a silly face in return.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1435131wpp/watch-kim-min-jae-never-fails-to-make-park-eun-bin-laugh-behind-the-scenes-of-do-you-like-brahms

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5