Jump to content

[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?


larus

Recommended Posts

They're so cute! They look so happy. Don't know if my Korean skills are alright, but I think Eun Bin asked Min Jae if he would cry the day after (since the day after was their last shoot) and he said he wouldn't. Poor boy was sad during their last greeting though. Min Jae teasing and copying Eun Bin during the ending scene was funny as well. I also laughed during the time Eun Bin called him a fool (바보야), I'm gonna miss their teasing. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

@annamchoi@cherrhys88  Loving all the warm lingering feelings from watching the BTS :wub:

@Sneha Like you, I'd like to wish for a special episode, maybe with some more music.

@Sky8lue Will read the articles later, thank you!

@Jillia Thanks again for your steady posting of gifsets! 


 

Spoiler

I think I may have missed this in all the excitement during finale last week. So advance apologies for the re-post. Min Jae's IG post and caption :)

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, rafeusjanela said:

They're so cute! They look so happy. Don't know if my Korean skills are alright, but I think Eun Bin asked Min Jae if he would cry the day after (since the day after was their last shoot) and he said he wouldn't. Poor boy was sad during their last greeting though. Min Jae teasing and copying Eun Bin during the ending scene was funny as well. I also laughed during the time Eun Bin called him a fool (바보야), I'm gonna miss their teasing. 

I got that too and then they cut to the last day of filming where he was so sad. That was funny and sad at the same time. I love their banter here. They became really comfortable with each other by the end of filming. I hope they would all remain good friends even if they go on and do other projects.

  • Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, cherrhys88 said:

I got that too and then they cut to the last day of filming where he was so sad. That was funny and sad at the same time. I love their banter here. They became really comfortable with each other by the end of filming. I hope they would all remain good friends even if they go on and do other projects.

Yes, I hope all the cast remain friends forever even though they have all moved on with their respective lives in their future.

Just watched the recent BTS, love the camaraderie shown.

  • Like 10
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@cherrhys88 yes we cant just  just let Go!  If sbs continues to spoil us! DYLB stuffs keeps on coming! And it makes our hearts flip flops specially everytime we see PEB and KMJ so comfy with each other off screen  these two are definitely have a awesome chemistry...

 

I will not exchange Eunbin and Min Jae to for any actor and actress to play SA and JY.these two are meant to be 

 

@rozelanthere will always be lingering feelings whenever we  watch our dimple couple off screen.

a sense of happiness everytime.

 

@Sky8lue thanks for the translated articles! Appreciate it.

 

@Jillia those GIFs! Apart but you feel that both misses each other  very much.thank you for sharing!

 

I love this FMV...thought of sharing this it with you all.♥️

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5UmDXHtCO/?igshid=irl0i05jwnrp

  • Like 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@cherrhys88 yes we cant just  just let Go!  If sbs continues to spoil us! DYLB stuffs keeps on coming! And it makes our hearts flip flops specially everytime we see PEB and KMJ so comfy with each other off screen  these two are definitely have a awesome chemistry...

 

I will not exchange Eunbin and Min Jae to for any actor and actress to play SA and JY.these two are meant to be 

 

@rozelanthere will always be lingering feelings whenever we  watch our dimple couple off screen.

a sense of happiness everytime.

 

@Sky8lue thanks for the translated articles! Appreciate it.

 

@Jillia those GIFs! Apart but you feel that both misses each other  very much.thank you for sharing!

 

I love this FMV...thought of sharing this it with you all.♥️

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG5UmDXHtCO/?igshid=irl0i05jwnrp

@annamchoithanks for the FMV... love it

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:)  Agree there can't be happiness or cuteness overload when it's Dimple couple, thank you for sharing FMV @annamchoi 

 

:wub: Ahh @Jillia my heart squeezed seeing your new gifsets, especially the I love you ones!!

 

PEB extreme close up ... ohh goosebumps :)

More pics here (http://www.vogue.co.kr/2020/10/29/박은빈에게-귀를-기울이면/) from a link provide by @Sky8lue

 

Spoiler

 

style_5f990c73ac277-1118x1400.jpg

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@rozelan

Still on cuteness overload!:fullofhearts:

BTS sub!♥️

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG6y9CxJXuK/?igshid=udv5zrxmua14

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG6yptLJG4t/?igshid=elmdihgsdrfv

 

 

How to MoVE ON??! Because I cannot!!

 

@AjummaF4 welcome! Enjoy the BTS as well.:)

 

@Jillia that GIFs! two beautiful souls..playing brautiful music together ♥️ thank you!

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Ameera Alisbs is spoiling us with so much dimple  couple goodies!lil wayne party GIF by WE tv

So how can we move on??

Thanks for the GIFs! MinJae and Eunbin are are so comfy with each other ..and Im too happy about it! Hahaha

 

-I wonder if MinJae is also like that comfy with his previous partners? Or just with Eunbin.

I notice that in all his recent interviews..he is all praised whenever Eunbin is mentioned.

And just seeing those actions of him when shes around in the bts is  something else.

 

 

As they say..action speaks louder than words..

 

@Jilliathose GIFs of yours.again!♥️

  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Quote

So how can we move on??

Thanks for the GIFs! MinJae and Eunbin are are so comfy with each other ..and Im too happy about it! Hahaha

 

thanks , seeing them showing off the couple rings , my heart skipped a beat

 

Ticam7q.gif

cTd7JGu.gif

 

Me

Faint Omg GIF by Brittany Broski

 

  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..