[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

As a YH apologist I don't want her to die and i am angry that they didn't tell her that her child was alive. 

If she killed MSA then  death is just an easy way out for her. They still haven't solved MSA's case.

So when is Minhyuk going to get his Karma because the Seokhoon and jenny have gotten theirs. Seokyung in a way and EB also

You mean msa wasnt killed by oyh?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, yasaman said:

Guys that guy sitting next to Logan on the plane, what is the probability that is Seol Ah’a dad aka SU-Ryeon’s first husband? :surprisedwut:

I mean at this point I will believe anything hahahaha

That's not the same actor. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sonequeen01 said:

they didn't even show her jump off. 

May not have have happened?  But I think it did.  That was pretty stupid of Sooryeon not to tell her RoNa was alive.  

Okay, that teacher is so weird.  What does she mean by calling herself EB's mom?  EB is too old to be babied like that.  That's got to be some sort of inappropriate adult-teen fixation.  

• Like 2

Y'all, one thing we've learned over the past few months is that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, happens intentionally on this show. SR's wedding rings being missing in the season 1 finale was clearly not a production mistake like some of us thought. 

I think YH's scarf flying off right before she disappeared at the bridge means people will find the scarf and assume she jumped and that's all that is left of her but in reality someone got to her first. I don't know who but I'm 99.9% positive that someone tackled her last minute hence the disappearance scene. Production loves to trick us and change up scenes. Look at the switcharoo they did in episode 10. It ended as if DT walked in and caught SR and LL together but in the next episode they changed it up completely. There's no way YH is dead, I think anyone can die on this show EXCEPT the three leading ladies.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Truly a phenomenal episode Shim Su Ryeon is officially the most intelligent in k drama series period" I've watched so many dramas and her character is so beautifully written love how strong she is, she doesn't need no man to save her (I know Logan did come save her few times on his motorcycle but that's not the point) she is the ultimate female lead! So happy she is finally back as herself reunited with her twins, it also seems that Logan Lee might be proposing to the Penthouse Queen with that ring in the promo hmmm I approve my ship is finally sailing Logan Lee and Shim Su Ryeon supremacy.:fullofhearts:  

I think Joo Dan Tae is definitely as Maury would say it Joo Dan Tae YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER! As Na Ae Gyeo said she is only getting this info to Dan Tae so her twins, that's what Ae Gyo said "For my children to live a comfortably in a fancy home, I must give Dan Tae what he wants." I am convinced she wanted Dan Tae to look after her kids and give them the lavish life that she never had herself, thinking that they have got everything they can dream of without knowing that Dan Tae abuses them because they're not his and has to vent his anger somewhere which is why he abuses them as he doesn't care.

I don't think Yoon Hee jumped I think while the cars were passing someone came and saved her the last minute, that's why we don't see her jump or even see the water splash. I really do think that she was the one who killed Min Seol A and she finally understood how Shim Su Ryeon must've felt after her child was murdered. I think the ending of today's episode was to show her regret and understanding of her past actions, in a way her redemption. 

Ms. Jin yeah she's a weirdo probably lost a child in the past that's why she's acting all crazy. 

The man of the hour JOO DAN TAE IS FINALLY IN JAIL! Oh that was beautiful, it seems that really did love or at least feel strong affection for Ae Gyo as he went crazy once he realised he was the one to kill her. 

Ahaahahhahaha at least his wife hold on he is still married to Shim Su Ryeo technically. :surprisedwut:Well the mistress Seo Jin is going to jail too, I'm so glad that they didn't let her off so easily and she is getting well deserved payback too, we love to see the cheating couple together, they both planned to kill Shim Su Ryeon, instead they're both in jail all orchestrated by her, truly phenomenal. Seems like the attorney family is going to jail too, they deserve helped cleaning up the crime scene and faked Min Seol A's suicide, bye bye. They had no redemption and their kid needs a lesson too.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, Emily Bett R said:

There's no way YH is dead, I think anyone can die on this show EXCEPT the three leading ladies.

People thought YH died last season when she stabbed herself in the neck. Technically, you can't call this a death when you go missing. 

• Like 2

Well, that was another fun episode.

JUDANTE! - his first real dent in the armor was when he realized that NAG is the one he stabbed and killed two years ago and went nuts, bashing his head into the wall until he was bleeding. Aside from raging and beating people up, that's the first time he really lost control.

Loved that Yun-Hui / Su-Ryeon was setting Seo-Jin up for a fall, too. Yes, Seo-Jin should answer for at least some of the stuff that she did! (Love this actress, though. Perfect hair and makeup while seething for 12 straight episodes!)

No, I don't really think Yun-Hui died. But that could be the twist! After so many people coming back to life, Yun-Hui really did die?

The "tutor" turning into Crazed-Eyes-Mama saying, "my precious Eun-Byeol... " ... eh, okay. Honestly, I think the maid who was obsessed with JUDANTE! more fun.

When Logan and Su-Ryeon kissed, was I the only one laughing? I mean, they're a cute couple, but something about them reads... I don't know, goofy. Like two kindergarteners kissing. Seok-Hun and Rona are a much hotter couple, and they're not even adults.

Loved Guest Star Yu Jun-Sang. But when he's waxing nostalgic about how much he loved NAG... more laughing from me. Maybe *love* just seems plain crazy on this show. Like, everyone's too insane that the only palatable love is between parents and children.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2021 at 6:13 AM, Aolian said:

9. The epic, ultimate fall of the leeching lawyers and their son (sry hard to see a redemption for the dude who just has fun watching other people get uncomfortable and suffer)

Sorry to cut your post.  He didn't just enjoy seeing people suffer.  He also set Jenny up for it.  Supposedly everything his parents did was for his benefit.  Well, I hope his bullying gets exposed so he will lose his chance to get to a good University; he will lose all his followers on social media account and the $ that goes with it.  His parents go to jail.  

Let him try to make a living and survive as a member of the lowest class of society.  Best revenge for him.

12 hours ago, Secretz said:
  Hide contents

So OYH commited suicide, but I don't think she died. I'm tired with all these revival "twists"

Yes, I too hope she really dies.  All these fake deaths is making the story too unbelievable.

Just like NAG and SSR.  They took their time to have a little chat, to switch clothes, NAG to put on makeup etc.  And yet the call went through to psycho JDT that his victim SSR had entered the building.  He was waiting to kill her.  That psycho just waited patiently while the two ladies took all the time in the world to bond and switch clothes?  I don't think so!

17 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

Well, that was another fun episode.

JUDANTE! - his first real dent in the armor was when he realized that NAG is the one he stabbed and killed two years ago and went nuts, bashing his head into the wall until he was bleeding. Aside from raging and beating people up, that's the first time he really lost control.

Loved that Yun-Hui / Su-Ryeon was setting Seo-Jin up for a fall, too. Yes, Seo-Jin should answer for at least some of the stuff that she did! (Love this actress, though. Perfect hair and makeup while seething for 12 straight episodes!)

No, I don't really think Yun-Hui died. But that could be the twist! After so many people coming back to life, Yun-Hui really did die?

The "tutor" turning into Crazed-Eyes-Mama saying, "my precious Eun-Byeol... " ... eh, okay. Honestly, I think the maid who was obsessed with JUDANTE! more fun.

When Logan and Su-Ryeon kissed, was I the only one laughing? I mean, they're a cute couple, but something about them reads... I don't know, goofy. Like two kindergarteners kissing. Seok-Hun and Rona are a much hotter couple, and they're not even adults.

Loved Guest Star Yu Jun-Sang. But when he's waxing nostalgic about how much he loved NAG... more laughing from me. Maybe *love* just seems plain crazy on this show. Like, everyone's too insane that the only palatable love is between parents and children.

I think I am the only one not on the Logan-SSR bandwagon. I don't really like Logan.  Everyone he promises to protect well end up seriously hurt!  And MSA's biological Mom and adopted big brother end up together is a bit yuckky.  Well I guess that MSA is the only one who seriously died and will not come back to life!

SH and RN are a hot couple because SH is seriously hot.  He looks cute and those intense looks... very very hot.  If I was a teenage girl, I would have a serious crush on him!

Because of all the fake deaths, the logical conclusion is that YH didn't die.  I wish her death was real.  And that before she died, she knew that RN was alive but didn't think of letting her know that.  She knew that YC didn't kill her daughter but she was quite content to see him pay.  I am not a fan of YC; just that I don't think that YH of all people has the right to judge anyone.  She herself was guilty of far worse things than what YC did.  If she had shown some compassion and understanding of YC, I would have rooted for YH.  But I just can't support YH after seeing the way she treated YC especially after she knew who really killed (well fake killed!) RN!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gretule said:

I don't think Yoon Hee jumped I think while the cars were passing someone came and saved her the last minute, that's why we don't see her jump or even see the water splash.

Well, you highlight the realistic part "water splash". I seriously don't know why kdrama writers love to use that bridge . I know the bridge is a place famous in SK for ppl who committed suicide. The thing I hate about using the same bridge , the same type of scene. A few scene like this in some kdrama, they will make viewers think the character really died but actually no the character is alive & back with a new name for their revenge . As I mentioned the realistic part "water splash" we don't see/hear because of the train passing through. Yes, is commonly used by Kdrama PD to end an episode. So it hard to say what really happen until next ep. (P.s.  Sorry, I'm mentioned train & not car. Firstly, it really is a train that passing through. Secondly,  I think we still can see the human figure jumping when car passing by because car only able to cover the upper body. (you can go rewatch the scene again before OYH is walking at the bridge, those car only reached her shoulder). Laslty,  if she jump, viewer likely to see a head if it is just car passing through regarding she stand on the railing then jump or just jump over). As I think I saw before a similar bridge with the similar suicide plot but the character indeed die that time plus that time only cars passed by so viewers actually can still see the jumping part if car passing by.  Also I like I said I knew a lot of kdrama using that bridge for suicide scene & they always end that ep with only train passing through so as to make some viewers thinking the character is died. Thus,  the percentage OYH die is 50/50. Hence, sadly, we only can depend on ep 13 to know. Like I explained, a few kdrama make it as a "fake" suicide scene, some make it a true suicide scene. So is hard to tell . FYI, I not saying you are wrong about your view. I just telling you that "water splash" is a realistic part for such suicide but in k drama , they really don't need to show it. I think is a way PD want to trigger the viewers' emotion & thinking.

For me, I will be hoping there will be scene whereby she suddenly thought of seeing her daughter photo one last time before she jumped (e.g. something like "Rona-ah, Omma is joining you now" then jump) but then  she saw all those notification i.e. her daughter's message & maybe possibly voicemail notification message (if SSR /Logan/Rona leave one when they tried to contact her when she off her phone). Then she rushed to see Rona that is why only we see the scarf fly away. (p.s this type of scene I ever watched on some k-drama with this similar scene , so I said is too early to interpret OYH is died).

However (under spoiler)

Spoiler

so far the leaked photo for EP 13 yesterday before Ep 12 being broadcast , those photo only show SSR & Rona plus another photo of Logan & his friend with him on the plane were at the same location where the photo of SSR & Rona were at. Didn't show OYH .

Hence , again is 50/50 percent OYH really committed suicide. Like most have mentioned, I dislike they get OYH died to repay her sins of MSA. Then why Logan even saved her after he left he alone when OYH stabbed herself in S1 & already rejected OYH's "offer" revenge for SSR then repaid her sins? He left her completely alone & until OYH blacked out after seeing OYH stabbed herself and by the beginning of S2 we saw OYH back alive with Logan giving her the surgery for her scar? What makes Logan changed his mind to let OYH alive & worked together to revenge for SSR in the beginning of S2?  

3 hours ago, kboramint said:

People thought YH died last season when she stabbed herself in the neck. Technically, you can't call this a death when you go missing. 

I also thinking why the writer in S1 chose to let OYH died when she stabbed herself for repaying her sins for MSA's death, they even shown how Logan rejected OYH's  "offer"/plead to help her revenge SSR's death before repaying her sins for MSA.  Then in the start of S2, they showed OYH alive. This has been a question to me since the starting of S2, Logan literally rejected OYH's "offer"/plead & told her that why will he believe her again after what she did SSR which indirectly telling OYH he won't work with her to revenge for SSR's death. He even said he want her to die in a miserable & gruesome death. So this is very conflicting to me. He already took a step back after seeing OYH stabbed herself & lied on the ground. Then he took awhile & left the room leaving OYH completely blacked out after her stabbing. This tells me although he didn't killed MSA's murder himself, he already got what he want. So why he suddenly changed his mind & saved OYH even worked  with her or rather instructed her how to get back on JDT & CSJ when he initially rejected her? I doubt is being explained by the writer yet. I know not necessary need to explain but that part seems like they want OYH to dead to repay her sins for MSA's death . So whether to clear her name for being SSR's murder that time, in fact, I don't think is needed. since she is still a murder of another person.

=========================================================

In all, I seriously amazed by SSR (this character), the fact OYH killed her biological daughter (p.s. I know some don't believe OYH killed MSA but because SSR brought that DNA report to OYH. OYH recalled more than once about she killed MSA. so I know DNA report can be falsify by anyone. so for now I will follow the story as OYH killed MSA). Anyway I was saying SSR character amazed me with her EQ, when she knew OYH killed MSA & also betrayed her, yet get a lawyer to ask the judge to lower her punishment sentence for MSA's death. Also in S2, she still choose to believe & invite OYH with her revenge plan. Even saved OYH's daughter. Even OYH is missing, she was even worried about her doing silly things. I don't think in reality there is a person will forgive someone who killed their child & betrayed them. 

===========================================================

About OYH being the murder of MSA,  maybe some are right MSA's death maybe is not that easy. I meant people can drugged OYH or hypnosis to make her think she killed MSA but most scene being shown by the writer on the recalling of MSA's death for OYH, it clearly shown she is not being hypnosis since this is the only way I will believe in my opinion/view if OYH is not MSA's murder.  I don't think someone drugged on her , I meant who know OYH was at the Hera palace at the night of MSA's death other than HYC. the rest knew only after HYC testified at the emergency parent meeting that OYH is with HYC that night when MSA is killed. Sorry since never watch completely S1, who sent that anonymous letter that got OYH to be questioned at the emergency parent meeting. If is that night, only HYC knew she was there right? Unless you telling HYC drugged her, since he thought  CSJ was the murder of MSA when he saw the ruby ring?

So OYH being the murder of MSA, maybe she really is . If she is not, that means a few things:

1) the DNA report SSR had is being falsified and by who, JDT? since I will believe JDT knew more that SSR is investigating MSA death than CSJ since he got his men to check on SSR's movement daily?

2) then those memory OYH kept recalling can be deduced by a drug since S2 , the writer can made HYC have a drug to erase EB's memory. I will not be shocked if the writer chose to drug OYH by distorting her memory. But who drugged her & why? When they drugged her to distort her memory/making her kept recalling that she killed MSA?

3) If is not HYC, who? CSJ & JDT after knowing OYH is at the Hera palace that night? because I feel that the emergency parent meeting was done to make OYH as scapegoat before the writer showed about OYH's recalled memory.

I only think of this possibilities. So if is really not OYH being the murder, who will find out? Logan? SSR?  Jung Doo Man? and how the writer will make them find out when both Logan & SSR already deduced OYH is MSA's death? Unless Logan knew it was not after getting a call by someone, that is why he decided to save OYH in the beginning after leaving her blacked out to death in that room she stabbed herself? If is that way, who is that someone? what connection??

Edited by luvjkpop 07
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, samzi85 said:

I put my YH/YC heart to rest and then they show me that flashback. Unacceptable.

You know!!!!

Writernim threw that flashback in there to destabilise me!!:huh::D

The scene was absolutely beautiful!!

I need Yoon Yoon couple back. Since their daughter is not dead and Yoon Hee didn't kill Min Seol A and Yoon Cheol didn't commit a crime with the CoRoNa issue....  I'm back to hoping they work it out and live happily ever after. I'm a sucker for the contract marriage trope and the contract marriage trope they offered must be fulfilled.

• Like 3

Spoiler

imo, if yoonhee wanna kill herself she should jump from penthouse just like she killed msa. i still can't get over msa's death. she was the only person who didn't have any bad motive in the drama. everyone use everyone to get what they want, even the greatest logan lee did this through the entire season.

i heard weird news about cha eunwoo will join penthouse character as soojin and yoochul's son. i'm not sure he will be the oldest son (except they adopt him) because the timeline is not match at all.

kudos to the queen of penthouse. she always 100 steps ahead than anybody in that place.

anyway, i like how the drama lowkey making fun of the police

• Like 2

5 hours ago, O said:

Yes, I too hope she really dies.  All these fake deaths is making the story too unbelievable.

I do know is kind of boring with all these fake deaths but is very common now on many kdrama and is a drama , I know some Kdrama really do include some reality things but is drama why so worked up. I've seen quite a number of drama doing fake death not just kdrama, c-drama too. Especially when writer want to make the lead character to get their revenge. they chose to make the role dead & get them a new name. There are a few drama also as some user already listed.

So that is why knetz predicted SSR is not dead because they have too many drama with such usage of story. Hence SSR -> Na Aegyo is predictable as I said a lot of kdrama did it not just this drama writer. I know many still dislike how the writer did for Bae Rona. Firstly, Iwill say is most  viewers chose to believe she is dead because of OYH is at her tomb place. Also , yes, she definitely will  lose her life after JDT took away her respiratory. But a lot of the after taking the respiratory scene not explained. Do you really think JDT will stay to make sure that machine show Rona's heart beat complete not beating ? He is not that dumb to let the doctor/nurse to know he was there. The machine show that Rona is in danger after JDT took the respiratory away, you do know the machine is to alert the doctor & nurse right? So why will JDT still stay? Even if he stay & yes I know is possible JDT can pay them with money. But for someone who see money more important than anyone he loves. I doubt he will do that , he will just kill the doctor & nurse to shut them out if they saw him. So the writer didn't show us clearly what happen after he took away the respiratory. JDT can left before the nurse/doctor arrive. Also who knows someone is following JDT. If not, how SSR questioned JDT about it & why she acting as Na Aegyo called him that night?  To add on about paying those doctor/nurse, Now that we know SSR saved Rona , what makes your thing she won't pay more than what JDT paid the doctor/nurse to save Rona and continue to make her death since she may have plan to use it to make OYH fully concentrate on the revenge she claimed she want to do. SSR knew Rona is OYH 's weakness as she mentioned multiple times to OYH. "She is a mother, mother can do anything for her child" she mentioned in S1 & the time in S2. 

Hence, I don't think you should blame on the "faking death" making the story boring because it will continue to be in any K drama/K-family drama. So you really can't change the mind of those kdrama writers. Since I don't see K drama fans complained about it. 

Most important is how viewers wants to let those writers to trick you. For drama fans who watched a lot of "faking death" , we indeed few bored. Yes some kdrama only did once. not twice in a single drama. I will fight about the 2nd "fake death which is Bae Rona's because most of the time is some viewers refuse to think or  question why some part are not explained clearly. (i.e after taking out the respiratory, because if people who do watch medical show they will know those machine also alert the doctor & nurse from their counter/respective location. They will rush asap to save the patient. and the writer didn't show JDT leaving or the doctor/nurse went in) maybe JDT that time thought it will be impossible  get Rona breathing again when he saw the alert triangle signal so he left . So he maybe didn't confirm her death with his own eyes. Plus none of us saw the doctor/nurse ran in. So we can't say the doctor/nurse not able to save Rona & we didn't see doctor/nurse telling OYH they can't get her back alive. the writer just  jumped straight into the tomb place then slowly showed us is JDT who "killed" her. Why many chose to believe Rona is death because the head wound & the tomb scene. About the head wound, I won't explain much because I don't study medical but at that time, I doubt is that deep to lose a life but I believe it will cause the mobility of a human being and Rona at that time maybe is just lacking the one that provide oxygen to her breath hence she is on critical condition? I talking about some  thing in our inner body, I don't know what is it real term. Anyway I remember the writer didn't clearly mentioned how deep the wound just said she is in critical condition depends on Rona's determination. Then the next few ep,  the writer showed JDT took the respiratory, people jumped to say she is dead. I don't remember whether I also believed & posted it here. if yes, at that time I yet to question the scene but I slowly kept thinking before the new episode broadcast ,I questioned the cut part after JDT took the respiratory when they showed his flashbacks. Then ,I chose to believe Rona is not dead. Hence, a lot of the scene in this drama required deep thinking & interpretation , a lot of JDT's flashbacks didn't explained to the viewers clearly at that time. I know this is the writer way to lure viewers to know in the next ep.  So after that ep, some chose to believe Rona's really dead as they think the head wound is serious , there is a tomb place. 

I know you talking about putting "faking death' in this drama, but I want to say sometimes is our viewers own thinking & interpretation. Maybe you chose to believe Rona is dead just like majority. If you are not, actually you can't blame how the writer faking or rather make her alive. Because a lot can happen after JDT took out the respiratory. we are free to think what happen for that. that is why some chose believe Logan save Rona before we knew SSR actually the one. So a lot of times, if you go into further thinking , you will notice writer left loopholes in a lot of their scene for every ep or rather each ep ending scene give the viewers the ability to think & guess further until the new ep is released . WHY? Writer love to trick & play viewers so this will make viewers to know what happen next. Also , you can always take others' view as a guidance to the story. Then check & see through the drama . Some are right, some are wrong. Just like I make a mistake yesterday about Jung Doo Man asking Na Aegyo to look for SSR but actually is SSR found her herself with Jung Doo Man. I only got one thing right that Jung Doo Man helped SSR. But I don't know when he helped her & how SSR escaped Secretary Jo's kidnap after that night Na Aegyo is killed . Just like some viewers thought Jung Doo Man is the father of the twin before yesterday episode. Then on yesterday episode, Jung Doo Man explained to Logan, he was interested in SSR first because of SSR father's constant help , when he met up with Na Aegyo acting SSR, he knew Na Aegyo was fake but  he still fall in love for Na Aegyo after hearing her story . All these yrs JDTis just used Na Aegyo to act as SSR to "flirt" with Jung Doo Man to get information for his "empire" plan  since maybe he knew  Jung Doo Man was interested in SSR. So now that I know about his relationship with Na Aegyo, I  believe Na Aegyo already gave birth to the twin based on how SSR explained to Logan her first meeting with Na Aegyo, she argued with Na Aegyo for not thinking about the twin after approaching Jung Doo Man & other political people for yrs. So why some viewers believe Jung Doo Man is the twin father because his photo with Na AeGyo is placed on the same album as the twin baby photo & stuffs. But to anyone think in fact the box SSR saw could just be telling viewers & SSR , in her whole entire life who Na Aegyo love/cherish the most. (p.s. in reality there are some people who kept those things of their loved one). I didn't believe Jung Doo Man is the twin father because SSR said more than business partner. SSR knew there are business partner & knew she is the twin's mother plus she knew someone is acting her to get info from some politician hence the timeline is weird if the twin is Jung Doo Man's child. (don't bring in Rona & HYC father-daughter relationship, I know the marriage date & the birth date seems not realistic, maybe at that time HYC still in love OYH after marriage and couldn't bring himself to have a child since CSJ mentioned about he not loving her and just want CSJ's family help in his career. Plus a lot of possibility about EB's birth, who know CSJ get her father to get someone to be HYC & her child, since most kdrama rich parent love to do that to prevent their own child disgrace marriage to be known publicly. Yes I know about the similarity characteristic EB have of her parents , is just my guess. Plus , until now is HYC believe OYH has his child already on the day when he cheated on her with CSJ. no one knows the truth only OYH, she may chose to explain or she may chose not to) . Anyway, my main point is who chose to believe the writer in making Rona & SSR's death. So using faking the death in a drama plot, yes is sickening & unrealistic. IS JUST A DRAMA, there are tens, maybe hundreds of drama you didn't watch also just "faking death" as a plot in their story. So are you not going to watch after you see such scene in another drama?  if not you will be bored with a lot of kdrama since they loved to use it not just on this type of drama, they did once for a historical drama which is the most unrealistic plot but since is drama I never took it seriously.

Thus, like I said in my above paragraph, some viewers opinion you can use as a guidance. Don't trust 100%, kdrama writer love to give twist to their story. Which is why I never trust Rona's death as there are a few loopholes in every flashback scene. (though I don't know why chose to believe Rona is dead when those flashback has loopholes, yet still can say OYH is not MSA's murder as there are a lot of unexplained/loopholes)  Even yesterday ep, I still don't get why the writer shown CSJ put JDT's phone in his jacket pocket, but when OYH asked CSJ about JDT's phone, she took it from the coffee table? Remember that time, CSJ put JDT's phone in his jacket pocket was before she passed JDT's clothes to  OYH . So how & why the phone suddenly at the coffee table. Ofc , writer don't have to explain. But I feel there is a reason why they zoomed in the JDT phone when CSJ put in his jacket pocket & the one CSJ  got from the coffee table & OYH hid on the sofa chair. Loopholes are done to make viewers freely come out what really happen & what next. Faking death is also a plot to make viewers to be surprise in the next episode/future story of a drama. I personally seen a lot of faking death in different genre kdrama. I'm not shocked because even my own country drama used it too. Yes to most viewers, it is unrealistic & unbelievable. Like I said, is DRAMA. However, have you ask yourself ,  whether in reality world, do it really happen, no one knows, right?  unless they are police or private detectives or a job that do this? 

2 hours ago, annaR said:

i heard weird news about cha eunwoo will join penthouse character as soojin and yoochul's son. i'm not sure he will be the oldest son (except they adopt him) because the timeline is not match at all.

I saw about it, but I believe is fake for my understanding is knetz speculated then some claim there is an article confirming but I go research on google is all from  Indonesia translated article website/some unknown kdrama website article who don't even put their translation source. So I believe 60-70% is fake. I only believe from soompi or translated account who provide original korean media source. No Korean article source , I will say is fake. 

Edited by luvjkpop 07
  • Like 1

Chingus, I hope someone can clarify for me.

1.      The twins’ parent were Joo Dan-tae & Na Ae-gyo.

2.      After giving birth to the twins, NAG left JDT.

3.      JDT then married Sim Soo-ryeo who took care of the twins for 17 years.

Here’s is what I don’t understand. 

4.      SSR found out that NAG was impersonating as “SSR” in a bar with Mr Jung? 

5.      JDT is using NAG to get secret development information from Mr Jung, why didn’t SSR revealed the truth to Mr Jung since they are childhood friends?

6.      Mr Jung knew that the “SSR” who was with him was a fake SSR, why did he continue to allow her to use him?

7.      How long has NAG been working with JDT to con Mr Jung?

In Episode 1, JDT was surprised to see NAG in his apartment? He has been using her, why is he surprised?

The JDT-NAG-SSR-MrJung really stumps me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, renaoh said:

4.      SSR found out that NAG was impersonating as “SSR” in a bar with Mr Jung? 

Yes, we can assume that is the first time they have ever met. 

1 hour ago, renaoh said:

5.      JDT is using NAG to get secret development information from Mr Jung, why didn’t SSR revealed the truth to Mr Jung since they are childhood friends?

Mr. Jung didn't know SSR personally. He looked up to her father. 

1 hour ago, renaoh said:

6.      Mr Jung knew that the “SSR” who was with him was a fake SSR, why did he continue to allow her to use him?

Because Mr. Jung loved Na Ae Gyo. 

1 hour ago, renaoh said:

7.      How long has NAG been working with JDT to con Mr Jung?

20 years 

------

Did Bong Tae Gyu's "Return" character decide to invade this drama? That was a different character punching Jun Dan Tae.  

• Like 5