[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

It's getting harder to let this drama go ... they gave us too much stuff and now I want them together in real life too :tears: ... first time it happens to me in the years I've been watching dramas!  is that they look so comfortable and cute together, especially when KDW doesn't know the camera is filming 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, kaykafisyah said:

That’s why she always has them on (few of them at once even)

some rings are really pretty and can buy a few to wear as stacks or single in various fingers.. in spoiler, an example..

Spoiler

2 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

see on HJ’s lap, isn’t that the script?

this reminds me of photobook or something.. the script seems to be just plain black with the drama name

and ep #... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

Since our anchornim gave out 2 TMI today :D (I think he enjoying doing live nowadays lol) I also wanna share some TMI, I watched a video which MGY mentioned accessory that she loves the most is the ring? That’s why she always has them on (few of them at once even).

@kaykafisyah, May i know what is TMI? i could hear this term mentioned in the IgLive a few times but i don't understand what it means. And will they have anymore livefeed before the final episode? Thanks :)

She looks so pretty and he so handsome. And somehow their clothings are so matching. Really great couple look :wub:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, lolly84 said:

This is a part of the plot that i didn't like. The fact that JH and HJ didn't have a chance to explain themselves to the public! People trusted more a reporter who was in jail even if for fews days that JH and HJ! The problem of public opinion in Korea is important but this is a drama and writernim has made a wrong choice to handle the problem! Just my opinion!

Agreed.  The shift of the story to a public opinion issue at the last moments of the drama was too sharp a curve to take.  Although the romance of this drama began as the result of celebrity reporting, this huge bombshell near the end was too much and, as we've mentioned on this thread before, this was supposed to be a healing drama and not a social commentary.

Am I still cross?  Yes.  I invested myself heavily in this drama and it has let me down at the end.

Also I do have issues with the way a couple of things have been handled thus far: 

• the ending of MSH's story was unnecessarily cruel.  It was not funny; it was not justice; it was just mean and I cannot approve--no matter how bad he was, we should Not cheer with joy for him being mute and paralyzed.  It made me feel sick.
  • the book being published despite TE's objection.  No reputable publisher would risk a lawsuit when a doctor clearly tells that documents have been subverted and that doctor/patient confidentiality has been breached.
  • the lack of information about how matters were dealt with for evil Dr. Dad.

I hope that somehow the drama would at least give some answers on the issues with TE and Dr. Dad.

.....editing because I wanted to add one more thing:  if the matter of the book and the back lash from it had happened somewhere around episode 6 or 8 or even 10, I would not have an issue with that.  It could have been in the context of the story.  But episode 15?  No.  Really, really, really NO.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

@thistle, I don’t think that MSH’s end as penned by the writer was unnecessarily cruel. He was mentally disturbed and believed that by dying in the same way he “cruelly” murdered SY was a tribute to her. This kind of ending is often seen in crime drama with mental perps. Fortunately or unfortunately for him, he survived. 

• Like 4

I didnt realize there were problem with LJH until I read it here:o

The disappointing cliche on last episode didnt mind me that much, it was HJ’s out of character and almost cruel decision of leaving anchornim that irritated me. How are you going to leave a man who cant forget anything,alone to face the scandal? Was the decision for his sake or her own? It came out as selfish. She gets to stay away from the public and build her own career while he stay in SK with less career before the scandal. Mind you, HJ was the one who pursued him. Maaaan... I’m in my feeling again, I’m gonna delete last week episode from my mind, too bad, since there were cute lovey dovey scene before things went south 

• Like 3

@thistle im quite disappointed as well with the latest episode. but the backlash from the book is supposed to happen later i guess. HJ needs to remember SY for it to happen. so in my opinion it still a little late, but can't really happen too early as well. the most disappointing for me is TE dad story. maybe ep 16 can tell more about it, still hoping.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@thistle, I don’t think that MSH’s end as penned by the writer was unnecessarily cruel. He was mentally disturbed and believed that by dying in the same way he “cruelly” murdered SY was a tribute to her. This kind of ending is often seen in crime drama with mental perps. Fortunately or unfortunately for him, he survived. 

A mentally ill person who is already suffering within himself is now locked inside a body that cannot respond and there is now nothing that he can even say to relive his own torture.  This would be a hell beyond belief.  Cruelty is the only way I can describe it. 

It is not "entertainment" to put even the worst person in such a situation.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, nichiwoohee said:

I didnt realize there were problem with LJH until I read it here:o

The disappointing cliche on last episode didnt mind me that much, it was HJ’s out of character and almost cruel decision of leaving anchornim that irritated me. How are you going to leave a man who cant forget anything,alone to face the scandal? Was the decision for his sake or her own? It came out as selfish. She gets to stay away from the public and build her own career while he stay in SK with less career before the scandal. Mind you, HJ was the one who pursued him. Maaaan... I’m in my feeling again, I’m gonna delete last week episode from my mind, too bad, since there were cute lovey dovey scene before things went south 

In the ep 15 writer, as i said before here, made a wrong choice about HJ character. She was the first to fall in love with him, she made promises that she didn't keep and she left him alone. In ep 15 HJ character lost in terms of substance. Writer was very bad... MGY acting was superb!:wub:

6 minutes ago, nitttss said:

@thistle im quite disappointed as well with the latest episode. but the backlash from the book is supposed to happen later i guess. HJ needs to remember SY for it to happen. so in my opinion it still a little late, but can't really happen too early as well. the most disappointing for me is TE dad story. maybe ep 16 can tell more about it, still hoping.

TE dad story has lack... But we could see a little justice after all. He lose his son trust, his career as professor got a great damage and he is alone now! Derserves it!-_-

4 minutes ago, thistle said:

A mentally ill person who is already suffering within himself is now locked inside a body that cannot respond and there is now nothing that he can even say to relive his own torture.  This would be a hell beyond belief.  Cruelty is the only way I can describe it. 

I agree. The stalker is a person who needed help but the society in this script didn't allow that. It seems like in this plot public opinions is the most important. So much important that OTP had to separate to fulfill people's desire! :angry:

• Like 6

Finally able to watch their break up scene... Gosh it felt like I was the one who got dumped and I felt the moment JH 's heart breaking. Kudos to KDW for nailing that scene at that moment. Yup... I miss my Hajin who doesn't care what others think about her as long as she's not doing anything wrong and would pursue the guy she likes no matter if she irkes him (lol). Though at this point they're showing her maturity as she was not only thinking about herself but for others around her too at the expense of hurting JH and leaving him alone to deal with the aftermath of the scandal. It maybe selfish on her side but I think she felt distance will do both of them good... Though I'm against her breaking up with him when he clearly is OK with her leaving though he feels sad.... Can't wait for the finale episode... I hope Ha jin will redeem herself on the finale and would finally decide firmly to stay by Anchornim's side for better or worst... And she had to make up for all the broke promises she made to him and breaking his heart twice hihi... 

Watched all their IG Live and MGY and KDW's chemistry is OTT... too much fireworks on and off cam. Though I am restraining myself from shipping them in real life but they reaaaaalllllyyyyy look good together. 

Favorite part of their last IG live, flying kiss from them to us. I'll miss couple so much but lots of happy and intimate moments on the finale will be good enough for me to last a lifetime.... 

By the way, I've watched one of the writer's work QIHM and she's got lots of iconic KS in that series and that KS on the last part lol... But some guys here pointed out that this is a MBC drama so yeah trying not  to keep my hopes up for their getting back together scene. Brand new week can't wait for Wednesday! I've got 2 days to focus on my work before taking another break and concentrate on the finale yayyy... 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Just now, Nadia Muñoz said:

I can live in peace 

Hide contents

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A BIG THANKS CHINGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:love::love:

So we'll really get a flashback... in the final minutes of ep 15 she has a new hair cut so i guess they met again and resolveddddddddddd everything then she left for USA but they didn't break up at all-_-

• Like 8

1 minute ago, lhynne said:

Is it really a flashback? My give away is JH's hair... He's got the 2-years-later-hair upgrade lol... though HJ's hair is different too from the last scene hmmm

I think his new haircut is one year after facts happened... Her new haircut is 2 years after. So i guess they kept their relationship secret to the public but i don't know why Il Kwon reaction was so dramatic as we saw in ep 15! It's not possible they hid all from Ha Kyung!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Life is cruel and fiction often imitate life. Take for instance, this is the same thing he did to SY but unlike her, he didn’t die. I’m not going to take only his suffering into consideration. How much pain was SY suffering before she died after falling from such a height? Not because he’s mentally unstable gave him the right or a pass to take an innocent person’s life. He was locked up for cruelly murdering SY but that was not enough for him. He got out and wanted to do more harm and then a worse thing came upon him. Given his obsession with SY, I’m not at all surprised by the way he ended up. This is such a frequent plot mostly in criminal shows so I can see why the writer wrote this ending. Only, I suppose he’s better off dead, which was his intention but he was saved because the police was there. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I think his new haircut is one year after facts happened... Her new haircut is 2 years after. So i guess they kept their relationship secret to the public but i don't know why Il Kwon reaction was so dramatic as we saw in ep 15! It's not possible they hid all from Ha Kyung!

I was curious if IK knew they broke up right before HJ and HK went to the US? Or IK was too drunk that he was too insensitive and asked JH if he doesn't miss HJ if he knew they broke up? JH never replied though but his question made me think if  he knew something about the two  that us viewers doesn't know lol... Or I am overthinking that scene and he's way too drunk he can't control his mouth from blabbering haha

• Like 6

Just now, lhynne said:

I was curious if IK knew they broke up right before HJ and HK went to the US? Or IK was too drunk that he was too insensitive and asked JH if he doesn't miss HJ if he knew they broke up? JH never replied though but his question made me think if  he knew something about the two  that us viewers doesn't know lol... Or I am overthinking that scene and he's way too drunk he can't control his mouth from blabbering haha

I think maybe IK know what we don't know... :lol: Writer surely got ours back with all this teasing hints for finale... :rolleyes:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

By the way, I've watched one of the writer's work QIHM and she's got lots of iconic KS in that series and that KS on the last part lol...

Well actually some of the QIHM kisses included improvised ideas from the leads. Not sure the ending part was all the writer's idea,  especially if you are referring to the extra bit in the director's cut.

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

The background looks like somewhere in Cheonggyecheon. Seems the filming schedule is pretty tight... they have to film until Tuesday, one day before the finale. No mentioning to when the next ig live will be... hopefully they can do a ig live during the wrap party.

Edited by 000231846597
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1