[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

9 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

PREVIEW IS OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

yes yes yessssssssssssssssss sweet momentttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:love:

OMG! What is this? I didn't expect this! is MBC being generous? lol! I thought they will only give us preview tomorrow..So nice when you don't have any expectation then good thing happens~

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

HK : is it because anchor lee? You cant decide to take this movie?

HJ : im just scared. I dont know if i can come back again.

JH : thats why its fate. They supposed to fall in love. Thats what you told me

HJ : when i was in US, my time here feels like dream (not sure abt this, cant hear well)

JH : im in trouble.

HJ : why?

JH : i keep getting greedy. I want to make you to became the most happiest person in this world

HJ : im in trouble too. I also want you to  make you become the happiest person in the world

Rough translation hopes it hepls!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

@thistle I do aware this drama did reinforce the negative sterotypes for mentally ill persons and incite audiences' fear for them more than it needs to. It struck me as unprofessional when NewsLive chose to only focus on the "criminal" tendencies of MSH instead of reporting a fuller picture, eg. inviting psychologists to explain the illness more objectively; providing analysis for the loopholes of social supporting systems for mentally ill, etc.

On a different note, I find this actor is actually imitating the looks of the real MBC CEO. [This is a screenshot taken when this character asks the News dept head Choi to change the anchor]

4xvX80X.png

The current MBC CEO, Choi Seung Ho, is quite some figure. I am thinking if the ML's character is partly inspired by him. Background on President Choi:

• Choi joined MBC in 1986 as producer. One of the most popular program he produced was an investigative journalism program called "PD Note", which he joined in 1995. He won a few media awards for several reportings done there.
  • In 2003, he became president of the MBC labor union. He also served as the National Union of Media Workers' vice chairman.
  • Since 2010s, the then president Lee Myung-bak severely interfered the operations of MBC by inserting his puppets in MBC management, as well as removing various news report unfavorable to his leadership. Choi staged a strike in 2012 against this, joined mostly by MBC producers, news staff and anchors. Staff in KBS and Yonhap, who suffered from similar issues, also joined in support. The strike lasted for 170 days, which is the longest media strike in Asian history. Sadly, the MBC staff who joined the strike was met with various ”punishments“ afterwards. Choi was fired from the Channel.
  • Choi continued investigative journalism as a producer at News Tapa, a non-profit news media outlet found in 2012 by a group of journalists who had been either dismissed or marginalized in their newsrooms for demanding editorial independence. One of the most high-profiled work he did during that period, was a documentary called Criminal Conspiracy, depicting how Lee Myung-bak & Park Geun-hye controlled MBC & KBS.
  • Another media strike was staged in late 2016 and early 2017, against Park Geun-hye's rule as well as the pro-government CEOs of MBC & KBS. This strike was successful; the CEOs were removed while Park was ousted by the public.
  • The punitive measures against Choi and other media workers, who joined the previous strikes against political interference, were removed. Those fired were reinstated to their original positions in 2017.
  • Choi was elected by MBC directors as the CEO of MBC. Choi promised to restore editorial independence in MBC, as well as to improve staff rights progressively. He shared his thoughts on MBC's variety shows to soompi as well.

More information:

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/822687.html

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/12/356_240590.html

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5

11 minutes ago, nitttss said:

HK : is it because anchor lee? You cant decide to take this movie?

HJ : im just scared. I dont know if i can come back again.

JH : thats why its fate. They supposed to fall in love. Thats what you told me

HJ : when i was in US, my time here feels like dream (not sure abt this, cant hear well)

JH : im in trouble.

HJ : why?

JH : i keep getting greedy. I want to make you to became the most happiest person in this world

HJ : im in trouble too. I also want you to  make you become the happiest person in the world

Rough translation hopes it hepls!

What if in the last scenes of ep 15 she returned to Korea after that film she talk about in preview? Too many questions... i really can't wait!!!:love:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

What if in the last scenes of ep 15 she returned to Korea after that film she talk about in preview? Too many questions... i really can't wait!!!:love:

Me tooo! But im waiting with a happy heart now haha. At least it wont end with both of them staring at each other! 

Anyway the scene with HJ and HK, its not their house at korea right? Or did i see wrongly?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, nitttss said:

Me tooo! But im waiting with a happy heart now haha. At least it wont end with both of them staring at each other! 

Anyway the scene with HJ and HK, its not their house at korea right? Or did i see wrongly?

Yes it's not their house in Korea... and about HK talking i could say HJ in USA is still in a relationship with JH!!:smirk:

It's JH's house where they are camping!!!:wub: Could i expect a hot kiss for once?:smirk::love:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Yes it's not their house in Korea... and about HK talking i could say HJ in USA is still in a relationship with JH!!:smirk:

I'm sorry to be that person, but I re-checked few times, that's HJ's house in Korea :sweatingbullets:

The camping scene! I thought they were at the rooftop but it's actually at JH's living room! I wonder if this camping scene is what inspired KDW to go camping after the drama ends :D and the same joke..JH now has more food at home lol, besides learning how to drink he also learnt to stock up food! :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

I'm sorry to be that person, but I re-checked few times, that's HJ's house in Korea :sweatingbullets:

The camping scene! I thought they were at the rooftop but it's actually at JH's living room! I wonder if this camping scene is what inspired KDW to go camping after the drama ends :D and the same joke..JH now has more food at home lol, besides learning how to drink he also learnt to stock up food! :P

Ahh ur right its their house in korea:sweatingbullets:. If its in korea then the movie they r talking about must be a movie project in korea i guess. 

I LOL-ed at the camping scene too! Feels like KDW wants more camping with MGY:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, nitttss said:

Ahh ur right its their house in korea:sweatingbullets:. If its in korea then the movie they r talking about must be a movie project in korea i guess. 

I LOL-ed at the camping scene too! Feels like KDW wants more camping with MGY:wub:

Yep i think so she has received a propose about a movie in Korea and i think she will accept! :phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

writer nim, please don’t make me waste delicious kimchi! 

@sadthe1st Oh you don't know the legendary kimchi slap scene in Kdramaland? Along with the juice spitting scene they are like the most parodied makjang materials.

To have the basic idea, you can read Phillip Yoon's answer here: https://www.quora.com/How-close-is-Korean-drama-to-real-Korean-life

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

52 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Oh you don't know the legendary kimchi slap scene in Kdramaland? Along with the juice spitting scene they are like the most parodied makjang materials.

To have the basic idea, you can read Phillip Yoon's answer here: https://www.quora.com/How-close-is-Korean-drama-to-real-Korean-life

hahaha i have a really good laugh at this!! :lol:

thanks for the preview! i love how JH followed and looked at HJ from the other side of the bookstore.. this scene reminds me of how HJ did the same at the broadcasting station following and observing JH :wub:

i’m thinking HJ accepted the movie offer in Korea thats why she is back, but still a little afraid.. and, JH knows how “good” a chef HJ is.. so he picked up cooking instead.. haha how sweet!! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

The camping scene! I  I wonder if this camping scene is what inspired KDW to go camping after the drama ends :D 

same here :D My first thot was whether KDW was inspired to go camping bcos of this scene, or whether the PD made last minute change and included a camping scene in JH's house bcos of what KDW said ... whichever way, it will be nice for KDW to have company for his self-drive camp, someone can bring along a book to read :wub:

while waiting (im)patiently for the final episode, i rewatched the show and some random thoughts pop up ...

(1) HJ & HK's parents are non-existent.. when HJ's abduction made the news headline, her motherly CEO was so worried that she needed to be treated in the hospital, and she wept when HJ was rescued. But we didn't even see a phone call from their parents :o

(2) JIK told HK that he fell in love when they had the training together, but i think he was already subconsciously interested in HK before that. Which guy will prepare all the stuff and spend a night at the hospital with a girl he has no interest in?

(3) i really LOL when HK asked HJ why she wants to bring crisis to her originally good relationship with JH by trying to prepare food for him for the picnic :D

(4) It is so funny everytime JH looked so nervous and scared when HJ mentioned she wants to prepare food, and funny how relieved he was when he realised she was not cooking :D

(5) someone in this thread mentioned before (i can't remember who) .. the scene between TE and HJ in ep 15 was really touching. What HJ said seemed to release TE from all these years of guilt and self-blame :tears: ... in deep contrast to when TE's father carelessly mentioned it, disregarding TE's feeling and scolding him for feeling bad about it :angry:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

same here :D My first thot was whether KDW was inspired to go camping bcos of this scene, or whether the PD made last minute change and included a camping scene in JH's house bcos of what KDW said ... whichever way, it will be nice for KDW to have company for his self-drive camp, someone can bring along a book to read :wub:

while waiting (im)patiently for the final episode, i rewatched the show and some random thoughts pop up ...

(1) HJ & HK's parents are non-existent.. when HJ's abduction made the news headline, her motherly CEO was so worried that she needed to be treated in the hospital, and she wept when HJ was rescued. But we didn't even see a phone call from their parents :o

(2) JIK told HK that he fell in love when they had the training together, but i think he was already unconsciously interested in HK before that. Which guy will prepare all the stuff and spend a night at the hospital with a girl he has no interest in?

(3) i really LOL when HK asked HJ why she wants to bring crisis to her originally good relationship with JH by trying to prepare food for him for the picnic :D

(4) It is so funny everytime JH looked so nervous and scared when HJ mentioned she wants to prepare food, and funny how relieved he was when he realised she was not cooking :D

(5) someone in this thread mentioned before (i can't remember who) .. the scene between TE and HJ in ep 15 was really touching. What HJ said seemed to release TE from all these years of guilt and self-blame :tears: ... in deep contrast to when TE's father carelessly mentioned it, disregarding TE's feeling and scolding him for feeling bad about it :angry:

I thought the same. How could a mom or a dad even make a call? The only plausible answer is their parents are in a foreign country! It could be possible. Maybe in the finale they'll appear for HJ's wedding... :phew: I know, i know... i dream high for this show :wub::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2