[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

1 hour ago, nitttss said:

Just read in ig there will be no wrap up party tomorrow:bawling:.

Means we wont get ig live??:tears:

This is expected :bawling: though I gotta admit I was hopping they will have one especially when KDW said he will sing Cherry blossom ending during wrap up party in one of the BTSs..but in current days situation, this is the best..

let’s putting our hope on HJ since MGY promised to keep HJ’s acc and to upload more bts :D and since MGY & KDW is from the same agency, one can hope they will somehow have live session together in future if not tomorrow :wub:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7

Yes, i read this too. Due to covid-19 there will be no wrap up party. How i wish to see them together for the last time. ☹ But dont worry, MGY has a promise us to give some unreleased bts thru yeo ha jin ig acc. Hope we will see their cuteness moment and amazing chemistry on set. Anyway, cant wait for the finale tomorrow. If we got a happy ending, then i will start to rewatch from ep 1. Lol 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I don't know about ig live for tomorrow but i hope we'll get one maybe the last one:( BTW that text preview is haunting me. Hope we'll get happy ending otherwise i'll be really sad and angry! I loved this couple and the chemistry since the start and i really want to see their happiness in daily life. I don't mind if there will not be a wedding as long as they stay together!:)

• Like 3

I am hoping for no staring contest or open ending!

But previews and text previews are meant to troll us because it’s like a riddle! I will keep believing it’s happy ending! Tomorrow is the finale and we will be able to see for ourselves how it ends :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Honestly I haven't finished watch their latest episode yet, because I can't stand to watch their second break-up scene, I think it's kind of unfair. (I hope their last episode can change my opinion).

I think they will have Happy Ending for sure. But I don't want to set my hope high, maybe they'll have an happy ending but I'm not sure if they will show the scenes we're expecting. I hope PD-nim and the Writer-nim can prove me wrong, because I think their chemistry is really over the top. And I hope they'll give us amazing impressions at the end of episode.

And yeah I definitely gonna flip if they just give us a peck again tomorrow. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

41 minutes ago, Travis Scott Jr said:

Honestly I haven't finished watch their latest episode yet, because I can't stand to watch their second break-up scene, I think it's kind of unfair. (I hope their last episode can change my opinion).

Vastly unfair.  I am still really annoyed.  

Glad to see that lots of people are happy and looking forward to the finale. 

I'm just hanging on to find out what happens because I'm curious.  For me, this drama ended in ep 14 before the book got published.  At this point, I won't even be upset with them ending up apart or even with an open ending.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I don't know about ig live for tomorrow but i hope we'll get one maybe the last one:( BTW that text preview is haunting me. Hope we'll get happy ending otherwise i'll be really sad and angry! I loved this couple and the chemistry since the start and i really want to see their happiness in daily life. I don't mind if there will not be a wedding as long as they stay together!:)

So sad about the wrap up part being cancelled but it is for their safety so. Hopefully we will get a last IG live by MGY/KDW. 

I'm being nostalgic as tomorrow will be the finale and they better not disappont us. It was a beautiful ride overall and I was glad to become part of this forum as well with you chingus. Let's trend well tomorrow on Twitter. See u :)

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Kim Dong Wook And Moon Ga Young Pick Favorite Scenes From “Find Me In Your Memory”

Kim Dong Wook And Moon Ga Young Pick Favorite Scenes From “Find Me In Your Memory”

May 13, 2020
by S. Cho

Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young have picked their favorite scenes from MBC drama “Find Me in Your Memory” ahead of its finale!

Spoilers

Kim Dong Wook picked the scene in episode 20 where his character Lee Jung Hoon confesses to Moon Ga Young’s character Yeo Ha Jin on the roof of a hospital. This officially marked the start of the “memory couple” as the pair confirmed their feelings for one another and shared their first kiss.

This scene is also particularly popular among viewers for being the perfect ending to the episode. Kim Dong Wook commented, “The scene on the roof where I give Ha Jin her birthday gift and we confirm our feelings with our first kiss is most memorable.”

12-540x540.jpg

The actor also picked Jung Hoon and Ha Jin’s parting scene in episode 30 as the most memorable for him.

On the other hand, Moon Ga Young shared, “I remember the emergency room scene in episode 25 where Ha Jin opens her eyes for the first time after all her past memories return. It’s the most memorable for me because it’s the scene I worried the most about since I had to convey the heavy feelings Ha Jin was feeling.”

In that scene, Ha Jin was finally able to recall her memories of her old best friend Seo Yeon (Lee Joo Bin), whom she had completely forgotten. Along with the shock of these memories, Moon Ga Young had to emotionally portray Yeo Ha Jin’s guilt, her apologetic heart, and resentment for herself to perfect this tearful scene.

22-540x538.jpg

Additionally, Moon Ga Young picked Jung Hoon and Ha Jin’s back hug as her favorite “memory couple” scene. She commented, “The atmosphere was so nice and pretty.”

MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory airs its finale on May 13 at 8:55 p.m. KST.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Aww, I really love this couple! This is a drama I will definitely go back to watch, not for the flaws but for the couple and osts! :wub: since MGY and KDW chose their favorite scenes, let’s choose ours too:

One of my favorite scene, other than the rooftop scene, is actually the picnic scene. I really liked the part when HJ began to walk backward and he held out his hand to hold hers. Totally different from other times when she walked backwards and usually almost falls. It left me the impression that he will hold onto her :wub: plus, i like that she was comforting him and it really worked. I also like the scene when she was observing him at his workplace and writing all the little quirks about him. It was really cute and adorable! I can tell he was touched by such gesture, too. That’s why I find it even cuter when he ends up doing the same in the preview :wub: i also like it that when Anchor Lee tells HJ he loves her, he always say “I love you very much.” :heart:

seriously, i feel so single! :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

seriously, i feel so single! :joy:

HAHAHA I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THIS! :lol:

actually there are many tiny scenes that have their attractions as well..

even right at the beginning in the car scene when HJ suggested to JH to continue the fake relationship till her new movie ends, she suggested a few months if its a hit or 2 weeks if its a flop and JH said ok 2 weeks.. and she totally caught him off guard agreeing that it might turn out to be a flop! his facial expression was priceless :phew:

also, how JH overheard the conversation between the chicken director and HJ, and he came forth to her rescue.. of cos, that led to a kiss at the alley staircase hahaha

their love is like:-

HJ (curiosity + increasing liking) > JH (zero liking)

HJ (steadfast liking) > JH (neutral)

HJ (steadfast liking) > JH (increasing liking)

HJ (starts to waver+fear) < JH (explosive liking)

HJ (matured love) = JH (matured love)

• Like 8
  • Love 3

I feel like hiding in the cave right now so that I won't see any update on their last filming yesterday. I think I'm too heavily invested in this drama that I don't want it to end TT.TT . Looking at all the updates on their last filming on social media really hits me and makes me realize aaa it has ended... :bawling: (tho we still have the finale tonight)..I hope my withdrawal syndrome won't last too long :sweatingbullets:

@vangsweetie637 Since you've started on the favorite scene (s), I also wanna join in :grimace:

1) Mine would be when JH making his comeback after mom passed away and when he was about to start the news, he saw HJ in front of him and he smiled at her. HJ smiled 1st, a hesitating smile but when JH smiled back, her smile became wider..I remember replaying the scene for nth time though :wub:

2) After the news, JH walked HJ back home under the cherry blossom and HJ almost fell then JH caught her saying that he forgot he needs to always be on his guard when with her :wub:

3) Last but not least, the picnic scene too! when again she walked backwards and JH stretched his hand out to her worried that she will fall again..the feels really :wub::wub::wub: 

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:
seriously they look so good together!! :heart:

Agree! Seriously we need to have them again in movie (maybe?) since Kdrama rarely repeat the same couple in short time period. Their chemistry is really top notch that it will be such a waste not to have them act together again. 

Spoiler

Shortest I think so far is Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In na which is around 2 years.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

we hardly see HJ in black or dark color clothings.. her fashion trend has always been pastel, light or vibrant colors that totally complement her personality.. i think the only 2 occasions were JH’s mom funeral wake and at SY’s columbarium?

did she come back in streak black to be the mysterious catwoman superhero? :ph34r: receiving an award? :rolleyes: even her makeup in that IG photo seems more matured too

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Im not ready to let this drama go:tears:. this is a fisrt time for me liking a drama this much. After this ends i will surely watch everything from start again. 

For my fave scene of course is the rooftop scene! But besides it theres some few scene as well. It's in ep 11, the scene where JH and HJ talk in front of HJ house after they eat together with director Ji. When HJ confess abt her memory and JH comforts here saying " memories are supposed to fade and lose color as times goes by". I actually really love this line. And judging by his face at the time im sure he already falls for HJ:wub:

@kaykafisyah imo their chemistry is waaaayyy more than LDW and YIN. So we can expect a year?B)

• Like 8
  • Love 2

@sadthe1st haha, i tell you, when i watch these two together, this is me:

giphy-38.gif

i have watched couples in dramas and whenever I really feel their sweetness through the screen, I feel more single :joy: i really like the moments you analyze their feelings for each other. Watching them fall for each other is one the most satisfying for me :D you are right about the colors of her clothes. The purpose may be to show her more matured side. I am hoping that this time when she comes back, she comes back strong enough to hold onto Anchor Lee, too. 

@kaykafisyah haha i know what you mean but it’s hard for me to stay away from this thread. I don’t want it to end but if it does, it has to be a happy one :D aww join in on the fun! I really like the scene you mentioned too, after he came back from his mother’s situation. The way their faces brighten up when they saw each other :wub: it is moments like this that make me love them together! I was debating on which scene made me cry more: the mother or when HJ finally remembered in the hospital. And I remember wiping my tears with the mother scene. Literally broke my heart! That’s why the scene when they smile at each other makes it even more heart-warming.

@nitttss oh yes! Those lines from him was so comforting! I can still remember the way he looked at her too! :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3