[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

@celebrianna In the recent episodes, the focus was shifted to HJ hence we didn't get to see much of LJH as anchornim interviewing a guest. However, I have the feeling that we will see it again. Let us not forget that professor Yoo is seeking for fame and wealth through his ex-patient LJH and such an interview could represent the climax for professor Yoo... but at the same time it would mark the pivotal moment of his career, his downfall. It started with the CEO and it can end with professor Yoo's ruined reputation as doctor.

Since LJH hasn't paying much attention to the professor, he is not really aware of his true intentions. But the way he investigated the stalker and MSH as a fugitive, outlines how good he is at his work: gathering info and evidence. So LJH will investigate professor Yoo. Either he hears from HJ what he told her or he hears from MSH what happened at the hospital... or even both. That's how LJH will realize his true intention. It would be great if we saw him investigating the father of his best friend. Finally the publication of his book serves as a clue for his true motivation why he kept looking over LJH and even claimed that he was his patient. First, Yoo made a huge mistake... he keeps recording every conversation, so his words spoken to HJ could turned against him. Furthermore, LJH could refute his thesis by revealing his identity (he is the one suffering from that illness) and he has been dating HJ for a while. I am quite sure that his memory and method will corner the professor... and TE will cut ties with his own father.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Since LJH hasn't paying much attention to the professor, he is not really aware of his true intentions.

This actually has surprised me because JH is otherwise an insightful news anchor whose reputation is based on sniffing out nonsense and then calling the perpetrator out on it.  This is one of the things that HJ mentioned as being sexy:  his biting comments.  So I don't really get why he is being too innocently trusting of Dr. Dad.  In a drama that is otherwise really tight, this is one thing that doesn't exactly make sense

@sadthe1st

Spoiler

Although I wanted to see L in this, I just couldn't watch Meow; too cringe-y.  I did watch the last few minutes to see how it turned out but couldn't accept it so I'll never watch.

Besides, as much as I love my boy cat Frank, there's no way I'd kiss him even if he did turn into a person.  Cat breath!  :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

@bebebisous33, I wish we had an gif/smilie with “hands rubbing in glee and anticipation”. That’s how much I would like your prediction to happen and how much I want to see the professor’s work on JH go down in flames. I don’t expect TE to cut ties with his father though since it seems to be frowned upon in Korean society and I don’t think the writer would have guts to do that. Consequently, I will be content with the professor losing his career by his own actions and infamy.

@thistle, JH was too busy dealing with the stalkers and HJ to give thought to the professor lurking in the shadows. Poor guy.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

hmm rather than seeing JH corner TE’s dad on his news live.. i hope evil dad gets his own karma from elsewhere.. :sweatingbullets: i dun think he would want to do anything to hurt TE.. and HJ is a really kind and forgiving person, she would have stopped JH if he were to suggest anything “vengeful” against that old man..

i’m more curious how MSH is going to be caught.. by Chul, perhaps?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@bebebisous33, I wish we had an gif/smilie with “hands rubbing in glee and anticipation”. That’s how much I would like your prediction to happen and how much I want to see the professor’s work on JH go down in flames. I don’t expect TE to cut ties with his father though since it seems to be frowned upon in Korean society and I don’t think the writer would have guts to do that. Consequently, I will be content with the professor losing his career by his own actions and infamy.

@thistle, JH was too busy dealing with the stalkers and HJ to give thought to the professor lurking in the shadows. Poor guy.

But this would mean that at the end, the father has to apologize to his son and even admits his wrongdoings, if TE decides to do so. And let us not forget that professor Yoo criticized his son many times for his incompetence in the past which could be a clue that deep down, he felt threatened by his son's career and needed to put him down in order to feel better. So imagine that once he loses his good reputation and even his son, he has no one to turn to in order to get recognition. In other words, I do wish to happen so that the father can realize his shortcomings and wrongdoings.   

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

On 5/1/2020 at 10:02 PM, bebebisous33 said:

In the recent episodes, the focus was shifted to HJ hence we didn't get to see much of LJH as anchornim interviewing a guest. However, I have the feeling that we will see it again. Let us not forget that professor Yoo is seeking for fame and wealth through his ex-patient LJH and such an interview could represent the climax for professor Yoo... but at the same time it would mark the pivotal moment of his career, his downfall. It started with the CEO and it can end with professor Yoo's ruined reputation as doctor.

@thistle I agree LJH is too trusting of the professor... hopefully JH will see through his true colors and we can see the doctor busted in NewsLive!!

On 5/1/2020 at 9:56 PM, thistle said:

Well, it could be worse and, in reality, it wasn't that bad in comparison to the other dramas that were airing. 
[Article: “Memorist” Finale Enjoys Ratings Boost As “Meow The Secret Boy” Comes To A Quiet End]
 I'd say that 0.8 for a final episode is very bad indeed.

Meow broke the history of low ratings for the big 3....  It is not a good reference for comparison imo.

On 5/1/2020 at 9:44 PM, kaykafisyah said:

I’m also glad the drama will end on wed, notice the rating will drop on thur usually? I would say that bcoz it needs to compete with the hospital drama so yeah it’s expected.

Yeah at least a higher rating at the finale can boost the morale.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:55 PM, lolly84 said:

Ok, so #REAL_COUPLE_SHIPPER_MODE_ON

On 5/1/2020 at 8:27 PM, lolly84 said:

Their chemistry seems 100% pure as a really couple!!

My shipping experience is a bit traumatic.... actually most of the couples I shipped did date in real life.... BUT,

ALL of them have broken up... so although I feel the strong chemistry for the leads here, I do not dare to continue my curse here....

• Like 8

12 hours ago, lolly84 said:

So i want to point this out. HJ didn't know about SY boyfriend. How is it possible? They were bestfriends... SY had JH ring so i guess they were engaged! How it's possible hide such a thing to your bestfriend? 

I think JH didn't date SY for long yet that's why he never met HJ. And they are not engaged. I remember the scene when JH give SY the ring. It's not a propose vibe so I think it's kind of couple ring? The scene is in ep 11 around 2.35 minutes. I dunno how to insert clip sorry:D

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, nitttss said:

I think JH didn't date SY for long yet that's why he never met HJ. And they are not engaged. I remember the scene when JH give SY the ring. It's not a propose vibe so I think it's kind of couple ring? The scene is in ep 11 around 2.35 minutes. I dunno how to insert clip sorry:D

i think so too ... i don't think they were still students when JH&SY started dating? maybe that's why SY&HJ didn't meet up as often as before. If they were still in the same school seeing each other everyday, i would imagine SY sharing with HJ about JH & even showing HJ his photo.

HJ might know that SY has started seeing a guy bcos she didn't look very surprise when she overheard SY on the phone with "Oppa" 

I guess maybe the motorbike accident happened when SY wanted to meet up with HJ after some time.

After that accident, SY felt too bad to mention JH at all... SY blamed herself for HJ's accident. She wouldn't be telling HJ about how happy she is with her wonderful bf   

• Like 7

Have been slowly getting up to date with the episodes and now finished last aired episode. :) 

I really feel for HJ having to go true her memory again, but the way she in the end handled it was beautiful and also show how far she came from that time she really was lost. the fact that she decided that she could not lose JH speak volum how much he means to hear. Also his word about it being in the past and what they have now is important I think helped her in going to to him again. I also think the fact that he was honest about SY. Actually he never did hide it even though he never directly talked about SY. Those big hint was big enough that HJ did understand them when she had the bigger picture about SY. 

Really loved the ending scene. Such a refreshing couple being so open and honest to each other. I look forward to them talking about SY witch I think will be very healing part for them. Since they both knew her and can share their memory about her.  Have to say I really love this OTP way of handling every hurdle in their relationship with honesty and communication. Such a heathy relationship that make me belive they can stay together for a long time. Now let see what more writer have in store for them. 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Regarding ratings both FMIYM & 365 didn't have much promotions and there is a variety show with the same slot as FMIYM on wed. Anyways at least it is in the talks on SNS and among international fans as well. At least with this KDW & MGY will grab more projects & acclamations. My heart want them to star in another drama or a film, the chemistry and performances are so natural!

Coming to this week's episodes what a rollercoaster of emotions and fab acting by KDW/ MGY, MBC they better win awards! 

And Make Couple's romance was so refreshing among the high drama episode. Gosh ever girl deserve a man like Anchor Lee, he gave HJ her space during her bad times just like she did for him but he was looking after her from afar. This was well directed just like the break up scene ( what a scenary haha) and the reconciliation, glad writernim didn't drag this into a typical let's avoid each other bla bla.

That simple talk / hug with the 1st OST in the rain, perfect it felt so relatable and honest! :tears:

Well no preview and I'm scared of what we are gonna have for the rest of the episodes. Will JH heal from his disease or will he be harm this time? So many questions but hoping for a happy ending and an IG live for the wrap up party as well. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Beautilife said:

when ep 14 preview gonna drop?

i think they were still filming ep14 during HJ’s igtv so.. it will take a while maybe today or tomorrow.. i hope all of them stay safe and healthy.. amidst all these virus thing going on..

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi Hi!

So glad to finally be able to find a place to gush about this drama ... I literally haven't done this for a drama in a really really long time ... :D

I don't even know where to begin with this drama ... so many good things about it! 

- There's nothing new about this drama, from the plot to the cliches, but I think it's cause I've seen so many crappy melos, that when one comes along and does it so well, it's so refreshing and enjoyable. Obviously the cast and their chemistry ... my goodness. If you were tell me the age gap between our leads is 13 years, I'd laugh out loud. I've always thought that MGY was a solid young actress who acts well with whichever role she's in. I've only seen KDW in Coffee Prince, which was million of years ago ... but my goodness, these two, UGH, they are so good together!! They make such a wonderful pair and you just feel for them in the best way ... when they are happy, you're happy, when they are sad, you're sad ... i dont' how else to describe it. I just love them to bits and pieces. They have my whole heart ... 

- Aside from the two main leads, can I saw how awesome the supporting casts are ... love all of them ... Kim Seulgi ... that girl, I really wish she would do leading roles man. She's just too good ... and as much as I love KDW and MGY together, Kim Seulgi and MGY are perfect together. Love everything about their relationship, from their banter, fights, jokes ... especially love that the writers gave HJ a sister instead of an annoying love rival (and well, the only other annoying female character was that Yura in the early episodes, but she was taken care of in like 2 episodes ...) The News' Director and even HJ's agency director ... I LOVE that they made these character women. Not just that, but writing them as strong, successful, very capable women and giving them stories without completely shoving them into the background. All the women in this drama are awesome ... I mean HK literally carried IK on her back when the fool was drunk, like ... COME ON. This isn't even me gushing about HJ's character yet .... 

- HJ can be a very annoying female lead and one that would want to scratch my eyes out if kdrama history has proven. But hey, she isn't. She's very hot and cold, but those qualities are what makes her so fun to watch. She's impulsive, outspoken, confident but yet, she's kind, thoughtful, considerate. There was a scene where HJ was with HK at the top of the hill where HK asks if she's okay with being around ppl. And her answer was something along the lines of because of her own memory loss,  she's thankful for fans who help her remember things, even if it's something little like what she's wearing or saying. It was one of the first time for me where I really liked her character. There was just something about that scene that struck a chord with me. It definitely made me want to root for and understand why she's the way she is. HK is a well rounded type of character which MGY portrays with such fun and sass when she needs to be and yet can be so graceful and delicate in the next scene. All of this is a wonderful balance to Anchornim's calm, stoic personality. It's been so much fun watching her with him ... 

- the production, cinematography, writing, aesthetics of this drama ... oh my ... fantastic. The colors, lighting, camera angles, locations .. they definitely set the bar for quality production. Then again, I shouldn't expect anything less from this writer (Queen In Hyun's Man/Nine/Duel) and director. The writer has always been so good and it definitely shows in Find Me as well. The pacing is rather quick for a melo, but it works here and it's great. This director got some wonderful tricks up his sleeve, the camera angles and direction are just perfect. And speaking of perfect, can we talk about how the locations/colors are amazingly awesome?! LOVE LOVE LOVE ... the blues, yellows, the contrast ... sigh ... so pretty! Oh speaking of pretty, the wardrobe! How many outfits have HJ worn?! That's a closet that any girl would die for ... 

Oh boy ... i wrote a lot ... :( ... let me stop here for now ... shall be back to gush some more! 

• Like 12
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, mooster said:

shall be back to gush some more! 

Please do!  There is just too much to love about this drama. 

Only 3 episodes left--that makes me both sad and happy.

• Like 4

pd has a new ig story of fmiym but i dun understand korean

https://instagram.com/jamieklee13?igshid=xk80o4wci7yh

HJ has ig story with the coffeetruck from this morning and she is in peach pyjamas aww its not JH’s pj :phew: but then again, it could be another scene.. lets hope for more from “after soaked in the rain” :rolleyes:

https://instagram.com/yeohajin___?igshid=ypzkaagdjkk8

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

pd has a new ig story of fmiym but i dun understand korean

https://instagram.com/jamieklee13?igshid=xk80o4wci7yh

The PD was referring to KDW at the back, see what he’s doing there? Playing solitaire again :D:D:D that’s why the PD said at this rate, it’s considered addiction already just like the translated caption ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Interesting... Seems like flirting?

Spoiler

EP12 Making!!

Spoiler

EP 13 Making!!

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2