[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

short ig story from the director copied out by another ig user

is this at HJ’s house? :wub:

Too cute! Hahakekeke

It does look like HJ's house...wonder if he made a surprise visit cause ma gurl ain't dressed up but in comfy clothing lmao :lol:

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image/Video
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Not sure anyone has posted it, but here is the director's ig:

https://www.instagram.com/oh_hyeonjong/

Interesting fact about LJH's financial situation:

Some netizens find his monthly income should be around 5,000 usd, if he works in a stated-owned TV channel [MBC was taken as reference; average monthly salary for a civil servant, all grades included: USD4,430]. Comparison with other professions in Skorea (not sure the allowances are included or not):

- a physician in average earned around 12,000 usd per month

- a phamacist earned around 5,600 usd per month

- a manager in Samsung electronics - 5,000 usd per month

- a nurse - 2,750 per month

- a teacher in public school earned around 1,350-2,900 a month [it may not be as well paid as the above professions but Skoreans like the job security]

Given LJH need to afford mortgage, tax and the car expenses [though the model is not a luxurious one], HJ is much richer than the anchor; it is estimated that HJ can earn around 2,500 usd for every single TV drama episode, excluding the income from ads.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

Given LJH need to afford mortgage, tax and the car expenses [though the model is not a luxurious one], HJ is much richer than the anchor; it is estimated that HJ can earn around 2,500 usd for every single TV drama episode, excluding the income from ads.

kekke... this would depend on whether she and her manager had the good sense to save and invest properly! :sweatingbullets:... in our local cinema, there have been yesteryear stars who ended up in sheer poverty -- they never saved for days when they wouldn't get roles, spent lavishly like there was no tomorrow and made bad investments. the ones who stayed rich were shrewder -- they invested properly in diverse areas and also were humble enough to take on different roles as they age...

so just as a public service announcement since my work is in something related to financial services:- the current chat is on how this health crisis and resulting economic fallout has shown the importance of emergency/contigency fund. before, financial advisors in my place would suggest keeping 3-6 months of expenses as emergency. now the thought is we might need to think farther and consider keeping 6-12 month expenses as emergency fund. Just some food for thought. 

back to our drama, given jeon hoon's personality, my guess is he is shrewd smart saver and spender. he probably looks like the type who may earn average but have more than enough savings to indulge in little delicacies from time to time and have a nice decent life. :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

given jeon hoon's personality, my guess is he is shrewd smart saver and spender. he probably looks like the type who may earn average but have more than enough savings to indulge in little delicacies from time to time and have a nice decent life.

he hasn’t got a gf for 8yrs.. not very into fashion trends.. so i guess he has already saved quite a lot :lol: and, HJ did tell JH’s mom before that she has plenty of money to treat her something nice and expensive.. haha so i guess the rising star is explosively rich.. but she might have..

Spoiler

spent a lot on alcohol.. that reminds me of MW in HDL.. her champagne and caviar :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, erin lo said:

Anyone already have the preview or text preview for the next episode? 

Thank you

@Nadia Muñoz Trying to translate the text preview with aid of online translator [not sure about the accuracy]:

EP 27 - 28

Let me be the bad person

HJ pushes away JH and JH tries hard to win back HJ. Meanwhile, the professor pushes forth his plan to publish 'The Man Who Can't Forget', which deals with JH's story; TE is disappointed at this side of behavior from his dad. And one MSH-sighting hotline call hung up on JH! [JH, who is still finding MSH, receives a call and] JH intuitively realizes who the other side is ...

Edited by 000231846597
more accurate translation?
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

@Nadia Muñoz Trying to translate the text preview with aid of online translator [not sure about the accuracy]:

EP 27 - 28

Let me be the bad person

HJ pushes away JH and JH tries hard to win back HJ. Meanwhile, the professor pushes forth his plan to publish 'The Man Who Can't Forget', which deals with JH's story; TE is disappointed at this side of behavior from his dad. And one MSH-sighting hotline call hung up on JH! JH intuitively realizes who the other side is ...

Thanks a lot for text preview!!

What? But at the end of ep 26 they reconciled!! Writernimmmmmmm pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee:bawling:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

EP 27 - 28

Let me be the bad person

HJ pushes away JH and JH tries hard to win back HJ. Meanwhile, the professor pushes forth his plan to publish 'The Man Who Can't Forget', which deals with JH's story; TE is disappointed at this side of behavior from his dad. And one MSH-sighting hotline call hung up on JH! JH intuitively realizes who the other side is ...

Nooooo.. I thought they r back together!

Anyway do u have the original one? My korean aren't that good but maybe can help a little..

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, nitttss said:

Nooooo.. I thought they r back together!

Anyway do u have the original one? My korean aren't that good but maybe can help a little..

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/findmeinyourmemory/preview/

Here you go.

[The first part may only be a recap of last episode? You never know if the ending of ep13 (or 25-26) was originally a cut planned for ep14 (or 27-28)].

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/findmeinyourmemory/preview/

Here you go.

[The first part may only be a recap of last episode? You never know if the ending of ep13 (or 25-26) was orignally a cut planned for ep14 (or 27-28)].

Thankyou for the link! And it's exactly like what u translate earlier! Now I'm getting worried if HJ will push JH again:tears:

Dying for the preview:wacko:

29 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Maybe it's a recap from the finale of last week and we'll see their relationship sailed!!:unsure:

Yes I hope so. I can't deal with another week of break up!! We only got 3 episode left ...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

Noooo !!  I already imagined to Ha Jin pushing Jung Hoon after that hug :tears: ... I need the preview video

Given the tight filming schedule, I don't think it will be released anytime soon....

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekke... this would depend on whether she and her manager had the good sense to save and invest properly! :sweatingbullets:... in our local cinema, there have been yesteryear stars who ended up in sheer poverty -- they never saved for days when they wouldn't get roles, spent lavishly like there was no tomorrow and made bad investments. the ones who stayed rich were shrewder -- they invested properly in diverse areas and also were humble enough to take on different roles as they age...

[...]

back to our drama, given jeon hoon's personality, my guess is he is shrewd smart saver and spender. he probably looks like the type who may earn average but have more than enough savings to indulge in little delicacies from time to time and have a nice decent life. :)

HJ is rich enough to afford her own house but she hasn't got other housing properties. It seems HJ and Ms representative still need some time and effort before HJ can achieve lifelong financial security.

While some yesteryear stars did end up at a pretty bad state in my city, there are many more artists who have worked hard and got some level of popularity, but never succeed commercially for many years. They still get low pay in the entertainment industry and have to rely on multiple part-time jobs to make their ends meet.

For JH to afford his flat [it looks expensive], I believe he would have to save money in a very diligent way. My guess is that apart from not overspending (quite easily done for a workaholic like him? :grimace:), he may have some form of small investments.

• Like 5

If HJ will push away JH i'll be pissed off<_<... Because she said:

Do you know what I thought about
as I sat here waiting for you?

I'm the one who broke up with you,

but I missed you to death.

I couldn't even breathe...

to think I'll never see you again.

May I just stay by your side?

After such confession how could it be that HJ will push him away again? It's ridiculous:unsure::angry:

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

After such confession how could it be that HJ will push him away again?

actually after last week's episode, i did wonder whether HJ will swing back and push JH away again... bcos i think it is really not easy for anyone to overcome that kind of guilt so easily and quickly. Everytime she feels happiness with JH, she may be struck with the thought that the one next to him would have been SY if she had not revealed the passcode to the stalker... on top of that guilt, she probably feel she has stolen away the happiness originally belonging to SY.. no matter what JH say,  i think it is natural for her to struggle with it for a long while,

but of course, i wish with ALL my heart that the two of them can be happily together 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

After such confession how could it be that HJ will push him away again? It's ridiculous:unsure::angry:

If HJ is struggling at all now with her feelings, it is because her loss of SY is fresh; others have had time to deal with it but for HJ this is something recent because she has only just remembered.  However, HJ has not been a capricious character.  One she really makes up her mind, she follows through. 

I doubt that this preview is entirely accurate and I suspect that it reflects the previous episode.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2