[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

. winner is :D

hahahahaha!! anchornim is throwing away all his senior image (painstakingly built image!) in front of IK for the sake of love :lol: can’t wait for the eng subs to be out soon.. i want to know what did the darn old doctor dad said to HJ and also, the conversation between JH and SY at that bench :mellow:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Done with ep 23-24 with subs. TE father is a great great a**hole<_<. He's evil and hope writer will get him out of the picture ASAP. He said to Ha Jin all about her friend so HJ know that JH loved her friend in the past and that friend has died... She will break up with him not for the so-called great love between JH and SY but because she will remember all about her role about SY death... The stalker is free and surely will be a threat!:angry:

• Like 5
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Omg I just don't get TE father. Why the hell he needs to see MSH? He asked MSH about his relationship with JH HJ and SY. Does he really not know or it's his plan helping him escape??

Anyway I'm glad about the reason why was HJ feeling so guilty about SY death. It's not as bad as what we were thinking. And I love the part when JH said to SY that he's going to tell HJ it isn't her fault. It feels like right now he treasure HJ much more than SY. 

The preview doesn't look good, but I hope the writer won't drag the breakup part for long~~

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Just when there are happy moments tomorrow be ready...why writernim? 

Anyways it has to happen hopefully they won't drag until the last epi for the leads reunion happy ending. It was good to see the double date / JH-HJ's love confession & how Anchornim supoorted HJ during her drama shoot. TE's father no comment! As expected SY's stalker kept his words but yes JH will be there for his love no matter what. 

MBC really knows to play with our hearts with both couples romance, those pics on SNs & the IG live. I never saw such a comfort level between kdrama leads after ages. B)

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@celebrianna seriously I hate the old doctor more than the stalker, he so crazy I nearly giving up hating him , I can’t hate crazy  :joy:

Here oppa says his facts

15881998751588199871.gif

She knows about it :lol:

15881999511588199946.gif

So why girl , why allowed this crazy doctor who is out of line , order and clearly been stepping his boundaries have the chance  to say these ridiculous things , Is he Forgetting police :tounge_wink:can’t he die from his worries, give us a break , just how the rate to die from worries  :naughty: 

15881997451588199729.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali, I’m on the second episode and I haven’t reached the part with the doctor. I’m fuming just reading the subtitles in the gifs of his conversation with HJ. How dare he! He has absolutely no right to tell HJ that about JH. Does he know what’s in JH’s heart? I really want JH to find out what a snake the doctor is and I hope his life’s work on JH is utterly ruined. 

Meanwhile, the double date has me in stitches. IK and HK making JH uncomfortable in the cake feeding scene is to die for. :wub::lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Didn’t I say I suspected that MSH would escape from prison, court or hospital. <_< Beyond ridiculous! As to Dr. Evil, I hope the paparazzi was following HJ on that day and took a picture of them so that it appears in online articles. Otherwise I don’t see how JH will finally see this man’s true colors. 

Regarding the preview, HJ sure stomped all over that promise that she made with JH. He reminded her about it and she seems to nonchalantly say that she’s sorry and that she can’t keep that promise. Maybe she’s also depressed. I guess it’s JH’s turn to chase her.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Yall! I can't help but think that we might get a somewhat sad ending. I mean how should I put it...I've been seeing some comments that since FMIYM is also known as "Memoirs of a man", there's a possibilty Jeonghoon might lose his memories. Now that's what I won't be able to handle. And instead of stalker Moon trying to harm HJ, he might harm JH instead. Omo my mind is all over the place. I have a feeling it might end like the drama "Remember, War Of The Son"(clip below) cause that ending left me in agony. Like  ...because you know when it's a KOREAN Melodrama there's higher chances of a sad ending :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

let’s hope the 2 cute couple will help HJ and JH back together :) HJ might not listen however much JH tries to explain but i’m sure HK’s words will play much importance..

4 hours ago, nitttss said:

Anyway I'm glad about the reason why was HJ feeling so guilty about SY death. It's not as bad as what we were thinking.

tell me the reason please!! haha my eng subs wun be out until another 6hrs here!! :(

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

So why girl , why allowed this crazy doctor who is out of line , order and clearly been stepping his boundaries have the chance  to say these ridiculous things

i would guess that its cos she has been having some flashbacks which she didn’t confide to anyone about them.. and bad doc dad comes along and sheds some light which did help her link up the dots :vicx:

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

HJ sure stomped all over that promise that she made with JH. He reminded her about it and she seems to nonchalantly say that she’s sorry and that she can’t keep that promise.

anchornim got a wish!!! he can remind HJ when everything’s settled.. let’s hope the wish is..

Spoiler

lets get married! :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t hate crazy  

EXACTLY. Stalker is crazy. No one wants to be crazy. "Doctor" (using quotation here cos he violated so many codes of ethics) is being malicious! I hate him so so much.  I cant believe he said what he said to HJ. I was like YOU EVIL OLD MAN. :rage:

• Like 4