[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

On 3/19/2020 at 8:11 AM, Lawyerh said:

Extra note. The title is Find Me in Your Memory, could it be he might had met her somewhere before, but he forgotten her, despite his super memory? 

Very good point!  Is it possible that he could be missing something?  But I am also wondering if this title has something to do with her medical condition.  Is it possible that she is beginning to lose all of her memories?  I like this show a  lot already, so I will be really very annoyed if this is a case of early onset Alzheimers.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, thistle said:

Very good point!  Is it possible that he could be missing something?  But I am also wondering if this title has something to do with her medical condition.  Is it possible that she is beginning to lose all of her memories?  I like this show a  lot already, so I will be really very annoyed if this is a case of early onset Alzheimers.  

Gosh, I think you might be right. Kocowa’s summary for the drama says her memory is fading away. The conclusion of the summary says:

The man who cannot forget and the woman whose memory is fading away. Will they be able to overcome their difficulties, understand each other and fall in love at the end?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@thistleand @Lawyerh So, this guy,  the anchor might have a condition like in the drama "Remember". What could be her connection to him. I wonder. In the drama, "A thousands day promise", the lead female had early onset Alzheimers.

This is what I'm afraid of because I thought of A Thousand Days Promise right away--I never could watch all the way through that one because the subject made me sad.  If you've ever lost a loved one to dementia, it's not something you want to see as a subject for entertainment afterward.

I suspect that the connection between the FL and the ML is that she was his lover's best friend from school, judging from the quick scenes we got of the two together in episode 2.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Gosh, I think you might be right. Kocowa’s summary for the drama says her memory is fading away. The conclusion of the summary says:

The man who cannot forget and the woman whose memory is fading away. Will they be able to overcome their difficulties, understand each other and fall in love at the end?

I hope I'm wrong.  But that summary does sound suspiciously like that.  There have been some light-hearted moments in the first two episodes so if we're lucky the drama won't go all darkness and doom as we go on.

I'm just getting back to watching dramas after a long drama-drought (had to take time to recover from watching far too many shows that ended badly or otherwise went horribly wrong last year) and I have high hopes that Find Me in Your Memory will be good.  Drama Gods, please don't let us down! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@thistle, teasers can be misleading but one of the voiceovers for one of the teasers suggest that “she lost her memory....and she lost chunks of time...” Also, there’s a male voiceover saying that “Ms Yeo has been my patient for a long time”. The voice sounds like male lead’s friend. Male lead also asks, “Could she never retrieve the memories she lost?” 

So I guess there’s definitely something amiss about YHJ’s memory.

• Like 4

I was very impressed by Moon Ga Young's performance in Tempted. Her character was the most memorable out of that dud tbh. I'm also amazed by her age (she's just 23!) Her character here is sweet & her waist was sooo tiny!

Enjoy her banter with Anchor Lee. They really make a cute pairing. I was wondering if the doctor transplanted her dead friend's memories onto her..? Sounds far fetched but well, it is a K-Drama after all LoL.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@thistle, teasers can be misleading but one of the voiceovers for one of the teasers suggest that “she lost her memory....and she lost chunks of time...” Also, there’s a male voiceover saying that “Ms Yeo has been my patient for a long time”. The voice sounds like male lead’s friend. Male lead also asks, “Could she never retrieve the memories she lost?” 

So I guess there’s definitely something amiss about YHJ’s memory.

I definitely hope that it's just "chunks of time" lost due to trauma or something more recoverable than Alzheimers (which is a death sentence after all).  It would be too sad if she were losing all of her memories little by little.  

YHJ is really a fun character.  She is so honest and doesn't seem to count the consequences fast enough.  I also liked that YHJ showed concern for LJH when he zoned out during their interview. 

LJH was not as immediately likeable as YHJ but his character is beginning to shine through because we can see that he is so traumatised by the death of his lover. 

And speaking of the death of LJH's lover, we need to ask if she jumped off that roof (why) or if she was pushed by someone (who and why).

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

@thistle, I also wondered if JH’s first love committed suicide or she was pushed. I think it’s the way her body was positioned before she fell from the roof that made me wonder if it was foul play. In any case, I think from the preview the next episode will show more about both ladies and the past.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3