Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

3 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

It seems to me that the stalker was obssessed with Seo Yeon and therefore hate Anchor Lee for being her boyfriend [it was Lee's photo faces being cut, not the girls'].

After death of SY he was kinda freaked out so he kept a low profile for these few years. Now that he hears that Lee is dating HJ, the stalker is angered by the fact the Lee would fall in love with another girl, and let his own munderous jealousy towards Lee goes wild again.

He also kept tabs on Ha-jin occasionally to make sure HJ would not remember him. He may have kidnapped SY in front of HJ, and created some seemingly random encounters before with the 2 girls to abstract SY's info. Ha-jin may have survivor's guilt since she could not stop the kidnapping [and got her leg hurt during the incident], and HJ may blame herself for accidentally giving some information to the kidnapper during the encounters that indirectly led to SY's kidnap & death.

If HJ did indeed meet the stalker, it would be more than vital for HJ to remember again, to end the threats once and for all.

I like this conjecture. I also think the stalker is SY’s stalker rather than HJ’s. Could it be that weird guy from the convenience store again? SY sympathized with him while she helped him to pick up the coins from the floor and it looks like he became obsessed with her since the CTV of their encounter was replaying in the room full of the pictures.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

They're just so beautiful...?? :kiss_wink:

fc015c9b80a95fe628598948dfc2db1003dc3485

4fc3f7be1017261facb688af515811b9d77f7c87

Creds. Tumblr

And now thanks to this man right here - I have a thing for his voice. Literally anytime he speaks I have to pause the video and rewatch it. So now instead of it being a 60-min drama, it takes me a good 2 hours to finish ONE episode :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, blademan said:

They're just so beautiful...?? :kiss_wink:

Creds. Tumblr

And now thanks to this man right here - I have a thing for his voice. Literally anytime he speaks I have to pause the video and rewatch it. So now instead of it being a 60-min drama, it takes me a good 2 hours to finish ONE episode :lol:

OH GOD YES HIS VOICE IS MY HOLY GRAIL IN THIS COVID ISSUE :'))))

i found his voice is so sexy while he grown old lols, his voice in coffee prince was different in this drama lols but i still like him :')))

i mean a man like him with a good voice could talk to me or even spit his inner gut all day long. i wouldnt mind lols. talking about sadistic :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

15853246241585324618.gif

so far who is in my list to be mysterious/ crazy / dangerous fan :D

1- Doctor: Who have daddy issues, feel like bathetic , can easily turn into a obsession fan :mrgreen: 

15853237941585323790.gif

2- Director: who discovered a talent turn him into a obsession fan maybe :D

15853241301585324126.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@Ameera Ali, we did she the director “touch” HJ in a much too familiar way that even her little sister noticed. He’s probably a creep.

And funnily enough that actor has acted in a few 'creepy stalker-ish' roles :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@Ameera Ali, we did see the director “touch” HJ in a much too familiar way that even her little sister noticed. He’s probably a creep.

All  touches  other than the lead I consider it a creepy touches :D 

because the lead don’t need to touch in a creepy way , she comes into his lap without any explanation :D

Our lead girl : Oppa the gravity is real :joy:

15853264941585326488.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

the doctor would be the suspect as the stalker or the director but why i find it might lead other people around Jung Hoon this time ? His memory would be strong but he might be missing something from his memory like he might meet Hajin in the past while they never knew each other. Gosh this is the reason why i hate watching ongoing drama. The agony and torture are real lmao.

@Ameera Ali Oppa like Jung Hoon would definetly a good cushion while Hajin is tired of her schedule, i mean the gravity is real because Hajin always finds herself gets attracted with the centre of gravity, Mr. Lee Jung Hoon.  I like how Jung Hoon always flustered every time Hajin talks in her bubbliness. 

47 minutes ago, blademan said:

And funnily enough that actor has acted in a few 'creepy stalker-ish' roles :sweatingbullets:

Lmao, he always got a bad role lmao but he did a good job as the jerk in every role he got as a bad guy

i love the way junior reporters, Jo Il Kwon as the chief of the couple lmao, even he calls Hajin as HyungSoonim aka Sister in Law but in this case, the junior reporters might consider her as Jung Hoon's future wife  LMAO xD 

i am waiting with how Jung Hoon will be roasting the director of her movie this time LMAO. I mean i want him broiling in jealousy rage when the director talks about Ha Jin in front of Jung Hoon xD

Edited by suckshine
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@suckshine I can’t wait to see what kind of boyfriend he will be :joy: , I love her so much the way she ask other woman what she think is hilarious, how would she know if your his supposed girlfriend didn’t know :D

15853273191585327312.gif

15853274481585327443.gif

Spoiler

15853275081585327503.gif

15853276171585327608.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

HJs way of keeping her man by her side is complete success.:D

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I forgot this show was airing, but got all caught up yesterday (it's easy since we're stuck inside). I love the chemistry not only between Kim Dong Wook & Moon Ga Young, but between her and Kim Seul Gi (interesting to note that Seul Gi is actually older lol). I love how Ha Jin's agency truly cares about her well-being, they're like a little family unit. 

Before he knew it, Jeong Hoon began to care about Ha Jin. I know it's because he felt something was familiar with her, but there's feelings there so I can't wait to see how much they bond & come together. 

8 hours ago, flubby said:

I am wandering when did HJ become a psychiatric patient before or after SY death?  Since up to now we do not know the whole HJ story.

I agree with the preview the stalker hate JH.

I believe it was after because Tae Eun said that Ha Jin & Ha Kyung's mother came to him 2 months after Seo Yeon's death, then 3 months after that is when she took the sleeping pills.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I like the scene when JH ran across the street and then he

hugged HJ.

Everything was natural without overacting.

----------------

It was a successful attack with full equipment...cool...

• Like 4
  • Love 2

What if it's an elaborate psych experiment gone haywire? :ph34r:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hopefully after this hug JH wont say ''That was misunderstanding'' .

He doesnt believe that either.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I can imagine what kind "out of the box" thinking running wild in Ha Jin mind after anchor-nim hug her like that

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Watched the series without any expectations as I didn't know the leads, I was just curious about the story and decided to watch and OMG this series totally got me and now I am anxiously waiting for the next episode to come. 

KDW and MGY's chemistry is Daebak.... and MGY is so pretty and a good actress that she reminds me of one of my favorite actress Moon Chae woon whenever I see her onscreen.  

It has been a while since I saw this oozing chemistry between the leads that it makes me smile seeing them together even though  JH is stoic and cold to her... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

So in love with this drama. I am watching ep 4 now and is trying to catch up. Thanks my friend @Ameera Ali who mentioned this drama on soompi hangout thread :kiss_wink:

after watching 3 eps and is currently with ep 4, my conclussion is “never hate too much because you will love it that much.” Hahahaha :wub:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

23 hours ago, suckshine said:

OH GOD YES HIS VOICE IS MY HOLY GRAIL IN THIS COVID ISSUE :'))))

i found his voice is so sexy while he grown old lols, his voice in coffee prince was different in this drama lols but i still like him :')))

i mean a man like him with a good voice could talk to me or even spit his inner gut all day long. i wouldnt mind lols. talking about sadistic :P

Agree about this... love his voice...

oh yah, I just re-run episode 5 then realized SY said that they need to wait to meet HJ. So during SY and JH dating, never met HJ because she left?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Hopefully after this hug JH wont say ''That was misunderstanding'' .

i’m kind of worried though.. his growing kindness and concern sprouted when his psychiatrist revealed that HJ and SY were besties.. although HJ probably had locked her memories with SY deep inside her, her subconsciousness still made her quote words from SY (either that or SY had always quoted words from HJ to JH since childhood besties are almost like twins!) he might be falling for her due to the striking resemblance in words and cheerfulness..

i can’t bear heartbreaks though..

• Like 2
  • Love 1