[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

BRUH that hug was so unnecessary but it gave me LIFE :love:

and now I can't blame the girl for falling for someone like him.

His speech for her :heart:

AWWW he was flustered hearing the girls sitting behind gossiping about him and HJ :D so glad to see him smiling more!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

why i have to watch this drama so early ? i always watched the drama that i wanted when the drama hit 10 episode so i would not live in impatience and agony whilst watching the rest until i find out what's the ending but this drama, gotta say i am hooked with this drama. i am fan of Kim Dong Wook since coffee prince and Moon Ga Young is so pretty and really have a tiny waist lols, their chemistry is amazing. I barely notice any difference when they are together. i love them and i already shipped them LOLS :vicx:

1. For the stalker, i have a feeling that woman who was in the room when the stalker called Jung Hooon (?) maybe Hajin. Maybe she was raped or kidnapped by the stalker. but it's strange when he tried to approach Hajin again. Did he also involve with Soyeon's death ? 
  2. Jung Hoon might lie he doesn't want to see Hajin again but he always ends up seeing her again. I love his junior calls Hajin, HyungSoonim lols (~sister in law). Jung Hoon might not realise but he has a soft spot on her. He thinks they share the same sadness when Soyeon died but i think their relationship will develop even better once he starts to realise he falls in love with her. 
  3. The doctor's father ughhh, the way he had thought Jung Hoon as his patience made me broiling in anger. I hope his son would not think the same way like his father did. finger crossed for the son being a good person because Jung Hoon needs a side kick in his miserable life. 
  4. for our OTP, even Jung Hoon has a strong memory,  did he forget that he ever met her in real life ? 

why it's still Friday ? and i have to wait a week for this beautiful drama :)

• Like 9

So the stalker kidnapped SY in the past? According to JH’s memory, he entered a room with numerous pictures of him and SY and he was scratched out of the pictures much like he is now scratched out in pictures with HJ. I wonder if this memory is related to the circumstances that led to SY’s death. In that case it would be more like the stalker is targeting JH rather than HJ. 

On the other hand, perhaps this is another stalker and his way of scratching out JH simply reminded him of the past where SY was likewise targeted by a stalker.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

45 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

So the stalker kidnapped SY in the past? According to JH’s memory, he entered a room with numerous pictures of him and SY and he was scratched out of the pictures much like he is now scratched out in pictures with HJ. I wonder if this memory is related to the circumstances that led to SY’s death. In that case it would be more like the stalker is targeting JH rather than HJ. 

On the other hand, perhaps this is another stalker and his way of scratching out JH simply reminded him of the past where SY was likewise targeted by a stalker.

What if the target always was Ha Jin, not Seo Yeon...because the way Ha Jin broke and got depressed after So Yeon's death is not very common. I get that they were best of friends, grew up together but something doesn't add up here. Because why would So Yeon's stalker target Ha Jin now, after so much time has passed. And Ha Jin gets obsessive threats quite often judging by her sisters words. Why act out now, she has had numerous dating scandals in the past and she has even dated other people. There is more to So Yeon's death and Ha Jin's subsequent depression, I think.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** you right oppa , these day any contact with other feel like terrorist attack :D

Hihi I was thinking about that scene, but didn't see it.  That's why celebrities don't travel in public alone.  They really put effort into cornering oppa though.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Hihi I was thinking about that scene, but didn't see it.  That's why celebrities don't travel in public alone.  They really put effort into cornering oppa though.

I can’t stop laughing about this scene :mrgreen:

she easily can destroy his reputation :D

15852773091585277305.gif

15852773821585277379.gif

15852774411585277436.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, suckshine said:

why i have to watch this drama so early ? i always watched the drama that i wanted when the drama hit 10 episode so i would not live in impatience and agony whilst watching the rest until i find out what's the ending but this drama, gotta say i am hooked with this drama. i am fan of Kim Dong Wook since coffee prince and Moon Ga Young is so pretty and really have a tiny waist lols, their chemistry is amazing. I barely notice any difference when they are together. i love them and i already shipped them LOLS :vicx:

1. For the stalker, i have a feeling that woman who was in the room when the stalker called Jung Hooon (?) maybe Hajin. Maybe she was raped or kidnapped by the stalker. but it's strange when he tried to approach Hajin again. Did he also involve with Soyeon's death ? 
  2. Jung Hoon might lie he doesn't want to see Hajin again but he always ends up seeing her again. I love his junior calls Hajin, HyungSoonim lols (~sister in law). Jung Hoon might not realise but he has a soft spot on her. He thinks they share the same sadness when Soyeon died but i think their relationship will develop even better once he starts to realise he falls in love with her. 
  3. The doctor's father ughhh, the way he had thought Jung Hoon as his patience made me broiling in anger. I hope his son would not think the same way like his father did. finger crossed for the son being a good person because Jung Hoon needs a side kick in his miserable life. 
  4. for our OTP, even Jung Hoon has a strong memory,  did he forget that he ever met her in real life ? 

why it's still Friday ? and i have to wait a week for this beautiful drama :)

Wow... meet you again in here.. so bad you can’t log in with your old id. Same like me, but in the end I try my best so I can use my old ID to comeback to our lovely forum...

Let’s we fangirling crazily this drama like we always do.... waiting for the spoiler and discuss about everything...

As you said Anchor Lee is such tsundure. And his voice... I’m melting. No wonder Ha Jin also fell for him....

4 hours ago, celebrianna said:

As I remember when Anchor Lee was in that stalker’s room, there were some photos of Ha Jin & Seo Yeon, and please correct me, there’s also photos both of them wore school uniform? Maybe that stalker was not only Seo Yeon’s stalker but also Ha Jin...

And maybe the one who got kidnap was Ha Jin. But I have feeling that Seo Yeon’s death related to this stalker and Ha Jin’s accident. Remember that when Ha Jin visisted Seo Yeon’s funeral, her leg’s injured...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

What if the target always was Ha Jin, not Seo Yeon...because the way Ha Jin broke and got depressed after So Yeon's death is not very common.

8 hours ago, maria_m2me said:

Maybe that stalker was not only Seo Yeon’s stalker but also Ha Jin...

And maybe the one who got kidnap was Ha Jin. But I have feeling that Seo Yeon’s death related to this stalker and Ha Jin’s accident. Remember that when Ha Jin visited Seo Yeon’s funeral, her leg’s injured...

It seems to me that the stalker was obssessed with Seo Yeon and therefore hate Anchor Lee for being her boyfriend [it was Lee's photo faces being cut, not the girls'].

After death of SY he was kinda freaked out so he kept a low profile for these few years. Now that he hears that Lee is dating HJ, the stalker is angered by the fact that Lee would fall in love with another girl, and let his own munderous jealousy towards Lee goes wild again.

He also kept tabs on Ha-jin occasionally to make sure HJ would not remember him. He may have kidnapped SY in front of HJ, and created some seemingly random encounters before with the 2 girls to abstract SY's info. Ha-jin may have survivor's guilt since she could not stop the kidnapping [and got her leg hurt during the incident], and HJ may blame herself for accidentally giving some information to the kidnapper during the encounters that indirectly led to SY's kidnap & death.

If HJ did indeed meet the stalker, it would be more than vital for HJ to remember again, to end the threats once and for all.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

This speech though :wub:

702ddcbf9f6c08c6376cfe36a9beaca69b1a6b12 fe760dff314264c178b1170af9d6b6bda060b2bb

3780958cb7a3021c4d788fb72417eb52e519d36b 959d091296089832477e38dbe9d0f7bf28d33a92

Creds. Tumblr

Like many of you I suspect there are some clues hidden in HJ's forgotten memories - linking SY's death and her stalker. I don't really know if the stalker was obsessed with HJ or SY, maybe both of them?? Seems unlikely...unless he knew of them since they were young or have seen them together later on. All I know is SY definitely died because of the stalker (presumably he was the one choking her on the rooftop before she fell and died), but there seems to be more to the story. Have to watch the show to find out!

Now that we've seen JH being hella protective over HJ - I hope that they show us sometime later on (when he falls for her) that he fell for her because of her as an individual, not because of his guilt over not saving SY from before. I think HJ definitely deserves that.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

It seems to me that the stalker was obssessed with Seo Yeon and therefore hate Anchor Lee for being her boyfriend [it was Lee's photo faces being cut, not the girls'].

After death of SY he was kinda freaked out so he kept a low profile for these few years. Now that he hears that Lee is dating HJ, the stalker is angered by the fact the Lee would fall in love with another girl, and let his own munderous jealousy towards Lee goes wild again.

He also kept tabs on Ha-jin occasionally to make sure HJ would not remember him. He may have kidnapped SY in front of HJ, and created some seemingly random encounters before with the 2 girls to abstract SY's info. Ha-jin may have survivor's guilt since she could not stop the kidnapping [and got her leg hurt during the incident], and HJ may blame herself for accidentally giving some information to the kidnapper during the encounters that indirectly led to SY's kidnap & death.

If HJ did indeed meet the stalker, it would be more than vital for HJ to remember again, to end the threats once and for all.

I like this conjecture. I also think the stalker is SY’s stalker rather than HJ’s. Could it be that weird guy from the convenience store again? SY sympathized with him while she helped him to pick up the coins from the floor and it looks like he became obsessed with her since the CTV of their encounter was replaying in the room full of the pictures.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

They're just so beautiful...?? :kiss_wink:

fc015c9b80a95fe628598948dfc2db1003dc3485

4fc3f7be1017261facb688af515811b9d77f7c87

Creds. Tumblr

And now thanks to this man right here - I have a thing for his voice. Literally anytime he speaks I have to pause the video and rewatch it. So now instead of it being a 60-min drama, it takes me a good 2 hours to finish ONE episode :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, blademan said:

They're just so beautiful...?? :kiss_wink:

Creds. Tumblr

And now thanks to this man right here - I have a thing for his voice. Literally anytime he speaks I have to pause the video and rewatch it. So now instead of it being a 60-min drama, it takes me a good 2 hours to finish ONE episode :lol:

OH GOD YES HIS VOICE IS MY HOLY GRAIL IN THIS COVID ISSUE :'))))

i found his voice is so sexy while he grown old lols, his voice in coffee prince was different in this drama lols but i still like him :')))

i mean a man like him with a good voice could talk to me or even spit his inner gut all day long. i wouldnt mind lols. talking about sadistic :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

15853246241585324618.gif

so far who is in my list to be mysterious/ crazy / dangerous fan :D

1- Doctor: Who have daddy issues, feel like bathetic , can easily turn into a obsession fan :mrgreen: 

15853237941585323790.gif

2- Director: who discovered a talent turn him into a obsession fan maybe :D

15853241301585324126.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 5