[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

I can say both leads of this drama pick the perfect work to start their new achievement in drama role. News anchor and an actress, a very loving story, a dark history but not killing both of their future, a lovable character, and a very fond love story.

I love the progression emotion that LJH build since the first episode, from where he is so cold toward love to become a very fond boyfriend that realize that he has a changing heart toward LHJ. 

I love the pureness and kind character build by LHJ, the way she "overthink" about something makes her look cute and funny. And I'm sure next episode we'll be serving with LHJ "missing memory" that finally come into surface, how will she deal with that, and how LJH will deal with her ... I guess that's why he ask for the promise "That no matter what is the situation they won't leave each other".

But I don't understand why Tae Eun's dad is so obsessed with LJH, and he even control what LJH should be doing that he cannot dating again.... what is he gain from that? Is he really treat LJH as his research object?

Well it's gonna be a bumpy road ahead, and I hope there will be a closure too between LJH and SY's killer, somehow I think he's helping LJH now so he won't losing LHJ and be with her.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

5 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@bebebisous33, I also believe there are still revelations from the past to come out including why JH and HJ never met. I have an annoying thought that somehow SY’s stalker will escape prison, court or hospital but I’m really hoping the story doesn’t go that way. 

@thistle, I’m hoping that both JH and HJ keep their promise to each other. I want them to stick it out and I feel they’re going to learn things about the past that they never knew until they met each other. 

@Ameera Ali, the kiss was better than I expected. :wub:

I do think that MSH will escape from the hospital because the security has been quite lax so far. 

I also wish that HJ keeps her promise to LJH, once she remembers... 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I do think that MSH will escape from the hospital because the security has been quite lax so far. 

I also wish that HJ keeps her promise to LJH, once she remembers... 

I think the same (I remember Come and hug me)... And i think they will reconcile after another kidnapping 'cause i fear she will remember everything and she will distance herself from him... All of this will break his heart and ours:(

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

I have mixed feelings about the drama I like the premise and I like the male lead. I just don't like  the female lead. I tried to like her she's just onenote to me. It is not the actress it's the way she's written. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2

15 minutes ago, baiqian said:

I have mixed feelings about the drama I like the premise and I like the male lead. I just don't like  the female lead. I tried to like her she's just onenote to me. It is not the actress it's the way she's written. 

I understand, but can you elaborate more? Maybe we can discuss :D

• Like 4

tonight’s going to be ep11.. we still have 5 more episodes to hopefully wrap things up beautifully.. root out that potential stalker guy (like maybe he can’t get his revenge on JH and ultimately kill himself again..)

the next few ep are probably going to tease us with more of their dates and also memories gradually flowing back to HJ.. hopefully HK and JH will fill her the info earlier and not wait till everything else explodes in secs which will break her down even more.. i have a feeling HK will be the one to discover that JH was SY’s bf.. :blink:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, goodbyewinter said:

I understand, but can you elaborate more? Maybe we can discuss :D

The female lead keeps getting herself into all sorts of trouble she  almost seems aloof to how much danger she's really in the spite the male lead explaining it to her. She keeps getting in tricky situations gets herself kidnapped.  The police in this drama have the same problem lot of police in Korean dramas have their  unbelievably dumb.  I mean she had a bunch of bodyguards to and they were absolutely useless only useful person in this whole drama seems to be the male lead it was able to rescue her.

• Unamused 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sadthe1st she also analysing kiss :joy:

HJ is one of a kind! 

Between more than the 2nd kiss I really loved the 1st one before JH wished her Happy Bday how sweet! :wub:

Finally an OST for Giokki couple! 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG She said her friend died because of her... why it's her fault? Maybe the stalker kidnapped HJ first and his plan was a trap for SY? BTW AMAZING CHEMISTRY between ours two couples!!! I really liked the spring walk but the first KISS was more intense and special!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 4

Just finished streaming latest episode.... Seems like we cant be happy for too long. I dont understand what TE said at the end, but it sounds bad. Like HJ said in the past "it's my fault" related to SY death. And that is why HJ got depressed back then. I am anxious about what happened next.. i hope our memory couple would handle things well and no noble idiocy happens here....

Btw, TE's dad really shady. I dont understand what he said to JH, but seems like he's not happy that with JH being able to move on. Even the preview shows he visit SY's stalker. He's really shady. I am afraid he will do something bad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4