[Drama 2023] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (Season 3), 낭만닥터 김사부 시즌3

0ly40

Dr. Bae advised Dr. Kim to use his hidden card before its too late. Doesn't that sound like Dr. Bae knows what the hidden card is? And I think Do guy knows Dr. Kim has something up his sleeve. That's the reason he wants Dr Park and Dr Kim to clash. But its still a mystery to me if Chairman Shin is alive or dead. One more mystery - Professor Shim seems so protective and concerned about Dr. Seo's future. I wonder if she's actually related to him.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, monalisa said:

Dr. Bae advised Dr. Kim to use his hidden card before its too late. Doesn't that sound like Dr. Bae knows what the hidden card is? And I think Do guy knows Dr. Kim has something up his sleeve. That's the reason he wants Dr Park and Dr Kim to clash. But its still a mystery to me if Chairman Shin is alive or dead. One more mystery - Professor Shim seems so protective and concerned about Dr. Seo's future. I wonder if she's actually related to him.

I think he does, otherwise he won't ask in the first place. I hope it's something good lol:sweatingbullets:. Now that I think about it, it could explain why evil Do wants to get in contact with chairman Shin urgently. I haven't seen the first season so I don't know either whether he is alive or dead too. But since his secretary came to visit Kim Sabo, I would go with him being alive......

Now that you mention it, Dr. Shin does care about WJ though I highly doubt she is related to him. I have a feeling she knows his background hence why she doesn't want people getting him in trouble. 

• Like 4

In the special episode, jinkyung mentioned about her past acting as hsk wife

Spoiler

Rdtk 1 and 2 mash up

Some fans seem want season 3 so they can see completed doldam fam

"finally last episode script"

Spoiler

Rough trans from one article 

"Kim also chatted with Yoon Seo-jung,looking over new treatments, surgery, and treatments from her (Seo Hyun-jin) who left for the exchange training in San Diego.."

Recognized repeated scene like many.. 

From rdtk2 support truck 

Ah-reum, Yoo Min-ho and Joo-meok, the Three Hidden Talents 

https://www.hancinema.net/ah-reum-yoo-min-ho-and-joo-meok-the-three-hidden-talents-138639-amp.html

Behind the scene 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382897wpp/watch-kim-min-jae-and-so-ju-yeon-are-an-adorable-pair-behind-the-scenes-of-dr-romantic-2

Edited by guestra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, guestra said:

Some fans seem want season 3 so they can see completed doldam fam

Daebak! This seems like a cool idea. I would love to see all of the doctors converge even just for a special. I hope SBS would give us one. After all, Dr. Romantic has been on of their highest rated shows ever. It would be so cool to see Dr. Kang Dong Joo and Dr. Seo Woo Jin together!! :P

• Like 3

Bora also posted on her insta story where she was enjoying the snow with the casts and eating the snacks that LSG sent in. 

Go to her IG story to see the full clip, this is just a snippet

Interesting article on KSB great lines in this drama. I have more than 4 lol! 

"The moment you give up, you start to look for excuses."

"The moment you think you can do it, you find a way." 

Spoiler

EQ6XNKBVUAARmzU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ep 12: "That's why your will is important to an operating surgeon. The success rate of surgery goes up."

"This is your operation. Do what you think is right." 

Those words marked the turning point for CEJ and she became so much more confident in herself and as a doctor.  I wish I had KSB as my mentor. 

Spoiler

4 Great Lines By Han Suk Kyu In “Dr. Romantic 2” That Heal Hearts

4 Great Lines By Han Suk Kyu In “Dr. Romantic 2” That Heal Hearts

Spoiler

Dr. Romantic 2” is rising in popularity with its realistic situations and plot that provides comfort, and viewers can’t help but to admire Han Suk Kyu’s acting as the selfless doctor Kim Sa Bu!

In the medical drama, Kim Sa Bu presents his unique “romantic leadership” in which he encourages people to reflect on themselves and grow in terms of maturity and skills. He respects and comforts those who have different opinions from him while awakening the characters with his honest words.

Here are four of the most memorable lines by Kim Sa Bu so far:

1. “So…come out of that bus already.”

Though he himself was hurt in the bus accident, Kim Sa Bu saved two seriously injured trauma patients, and Park Min Kook (Kim Joo Heon), who insisted only one of them should be saved, got another taste of defeat. In the end, Park Min Kook told Kim Sa Bu that he had fled the bus accident 11 years ago when Kim Sa Bu had remained on the bus to save a patient. That’s when Kim Sa Bu learned for the first time about the reason behind Park Min Kook’s (Kim Joo Heon) inferiority complex.

Kim Sa Bu patted his shoulder and said, “The accident that day…It wasn’t your fault or your responsibility. Who could blame you for running away from such a pandemonium? So…come out of that bus already.” The viewers were healed by Kim Sa Bu’s generous embrace, which even encompasses the pain of Park Min Kook who is at odds with him.

2. “The moment we give the excuse that we can’t help it, things like that happen. The vicious circle will repeat itself.”

While visiting Nam Do Il (Byun Woo Min) who hadn’t been coming to the hospital, Kim Sa Bu found a notice of contract termination sent to Nam Do Il by Park Min Kook. He tore it up, saying that the notice showed that Park Min Kook had no respect or courtesy for Nam Do Il. Nam Do Il responded, “If the hospital chief made that decision, we can’t help it,” and Kim Sa Bu replied, “Let’s not make excuses saying that we can’t help it. It’s not that you can’t help it; it’s that you’re too tired. You’re actually sick and tired of dealing with people who don’t have manners and common sense. You want to avoid it.” Then Kim Sa Bu pointed out that the patients Park Min Kook sent back had died or become unconscious. He shared, “The moment we give the excuse that we can’t help it, things like that happen. The more we look away and pretend we don’t know, the more the vicious cycle will continue to repeat itself.” His prickly words gave Nam Do Il an opportunity to reflect, leading to his awakening.

dr.-romantic-21.jpg

3. “If everything becomes easy and obvious with all these excuses, you will end up living a life where you deserve to be treated in any way.”

Cha Eun Jae (Lee Sung Kyung) became stuck in a difficult position as the security tape recorded scenes of her scolding a Korean man who abused his foreign wife. Park Min Kook demanded Cha Eun Jae to apologize, but Kim Sa Bu was strongly against it. Cha Eun Jae offered to apologize because she didn’t want the hospital to be in a tight spot because of her, but Kim Sa Bu yelled, “It’s better to be uncomfortable! You get on your knees because you’re uncomfortable! You bow down for fear of trouble! You pretend you don’t know because it’s inconvenient! You lose because you’re afraid! You will end up living a life where you deserve to be treated in any way.” Though Kim Sa Bu gave a severe scolding, Kim Sa Bu’s famous words remind viewers of the value of their existence.

4. “Don’t think about useless things and just take care of the patients. That’s all you have to do!”

Seo Woo Jin (Ahn Hyo Seop) hurt his hand because a loan shark broke into Dol Dam Hospital and caused a scene. Kim Sa Bu personally disinfected his hand while asking how long he had suffered and how much money he owed. Seo Woo Jin refused to give any details and just stated that he has never told anyone about himself before.

Seo Woo Jin thought Kim Sa Bu would hold him responsible for the disturbance caused by the loan shark. In response, Kim Sa Bu asked, “What kind of responsibility can you take? Did you forget that you have money to pay me back? You can never leave this hospital until you pay me back.” Then Seo Woo Jin asked why he was being so nice to him, and Kim Sa Bu replied, “When was I nice to you? You always get broken up and scolded by me.” Kim Sa Bu added, “Don’t think about useless things and just take care of the patients.” Kim Sa Bu’s straightforward yet gentle advice heals the hearts of both the characters and the viewers.

Production crew Samhwa Networks said, “Kim Sa Bu’s teachings, which were harsh on Cha Eun Jae, Seo Woo Jin, and Park Min Kook who are each struggling with their own pain, provided them with consolation and an opportunity to grow up. We hope that Kim Sa Bu, who is a ‘romantic mentor,’ and his human qualities will continue to be a meaningful point that continues to heal the hearts of many people.”

Behind the scenes pics of the casts smiling and working so well together 

2020021600396_0.jpg

Cr. https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/02/16/2020021600396.html

New stills...KSB smiling at a patient's son played by a child actor Jung Hyun Joon (whom also stared in Parasite)

1581898540646693.jpg

Read - http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1236519

Also here is the preview for ep 13. The site I use to watch kdramas didnt have a sub version nor was the preview up there. @stroppyse I know you are busy but I  hope you have the time to sub the preview.  Many thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @stroppyse for the translations.

More updates... good and bad news. There wont be an extension for this drama instead they have a reward vacation for their hard work and dedication. A 4 days/ 3 nights in Saipan reward trip leaving on 27th Feb. Not all casts/ crew can attend and will try to adjust their schedules.  In S1 HSK couldnt attend I hope he goes this time. 

As scheduled the last ep will be next week - 25th Feb

CONGRATULATIONS to all crew and casts of RDTK2!!! 

Read source in spoiler. Credit Soompi

Spoiler

“Dr. Romantic 2” Cast And Staff To Go On Reward Vacation

“Dr. Romantic 2” Cast And Staff To Go On Reward Vacation

Feb 17, 2020
by U. Kim

The cast and staff of “Dr. Romantic 2” will be rewarded for their hard work!

On February 17, a source from the drama shared, “A reward vacation to Saipan for three days and four nights departing on February 27 has been confirmed.”

According to SPOTV News, not all actors are able to go on the trip, but many of them are adjusting their schedules to make time for it.

The viewership ratings for “Dr. Romantic 2” have been rising with each new episode, and the drama continues to keep its spot at the top of its time slot.

“Dr. Romantic 2” is coming to an end soon, with its finale scheduled for February 25.

Another making vid on last weeks ep

Time to call for help CEJ, last time those gangsters wanted SWJ kidneys:wacko:

I wonder what they are trying to get him to sign....

SBS released ep stills 

Ep 13 Text preview translations

EQ8kuYDUcAEeapc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Translation -

Park Minguk tries to operate on VIP patient but faces an opposition from anesthesiologist Shim Hyejin. Do Yunwan will come to Doldam and provoke Kim Sabu and Park Minguk. Kim Sabu will disclose a secret to Cha Eunjae..

cr. https://twitter.com/shjky_

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Park Minguk tries to operate on VIP patient but faces an opposition from anesthesiologist Shim Hyejin

Oooh do I sense an internal rift coming soon???? 

27 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Time to call for help CEJ,

I really really hope she would ask her gangster friends for help!!!

Can't wait for this week's ep and hopefully more development for our leads' love line. Will be back here tomorrow~ 

• Like 4

Even a week's worth of re-watches later I still love the hug at the end of ep 12... LOOK AT THAT SKINSHIP!!! I'd take that full body pressage of a hug over the tame kiss with the bodies so far apart you could pass a barge through... with the obligatory shot of the FL's hand scrunching the ML's impeccably cut coat.

Now get a horizontal huggin' you two :joy:

PS. Can't wait for this ep, nothing like a bit of danger to get emotions to the surface... yesshh!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

a00b09a6e57574f9b84945aeacd05904.png

Patient comes in with a leg amputation. The lil boy cameo  from Parasite is his son. Dr Bae operates on his father. 

Spoiler

7af934ed1ec193698d3479c692ba1720.png

6bf0ff8537ffbad47e0822436f70db5a.png

63475b0e79b8b84295490e1cdc984a83.jpg

7448338403504803fa73d11576f1befc.jpg

EJ goes to KSB asking for more tablets for her nausea and he tells her that it doesnt help her nausea but makes her hungry hence why shes always hungry HAHAHA! She tells Dr Seo and he smiles. 

Spoiler

e77dbd3251de2b6a4a68c882360e2bb2.png

78d1205721d6adaec81f7b1c9ddc29dc.jpg

0af4cbfbd0b6b0a7bfa310ea06771542.jpg

how can he be so cute lol

22258ada85c8a613c9356e35039ac20d.png

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Dr Seo is back in the operating room

3pgbvt.gif

EQ-wjbrX0AEk9Q_?format=jpg&name=medium

He is performing surgery and he calls EJ to help... They work really well together and KSB was watching on and is proud of them. He then leaves to operate on the amputee patient and EJ joins KSB as well. 

Spoiler

f76ac6f6e18702a735378655f6416637.jpg

6d371ad1f4752e448fda8968a1ef79fe.jpg

8f81f65ed2e75ce5aff39be646e7dd58.png

8814aa879a9b847e0f1054a9804b8ca6.jpg

5bbb50efd2b48f154b486e793f836f3f.png

Spoiler

1ba8e8196699085823b0bc553e59bd00.png

not sure what Dr Yang did but whatever it is his scared AF. He waits for Dr Shim and speaks to her with a letter that Dr Park gave him. Dr Shim is against the operation and Dr Yang has to speak to Dr Park. Dr Park is angry at him and I think he calls him worthless as in preview. Dr Yang is angry and drinking with that scouting exdoctor ...Dr Yang blames Dr Seo 

Spoiler

d098593384ba1d64f8664e0d58894fb6.png

19406013873eb72afc9f96b5251e2cdf.png

a1ffbb9e5ac502ed84cb881b85286371.png

671f74fcaa0cf850e0dd9e8325c090a0.png

someone hears their conversation ...is it President Yeo??? the hat looks like his  or KSB??

9c8bcd621435f0af007d291eb75bf4b6.png

EJ receives a letter about her car being towed away and needs her to pick it up. SWJ offers to go with her but she has to buy him food and she tell him her credit card has been cut lol! Cute banter between them as they leave togetherand Dr Yang sees this and is angry more.

Spoiler

EQ-5_mlUYAAsgIq?format=jpg&name=4096x409EQ-8Th5VUAE4OiV?format=jpg&name=small

EQ-7r2iUYAEgNht?format=jpg&name=medium

Dimple couple so cute but the moment was ruined when EJ came in to ask for Dr Seo. I think she was hurt that Euntak shook her hand off him when EJ came in. (Side note I see why Dr Do In Beom needs to be back lol!)

Spoiler

9cccfb0e302fefc5ab790b0516e0da96.jpg

a9037bb2a4441c67d4b317628b59c2fc.png

e120536470db88309f25ec9b765ee1db.png

SWJ is taken to the gangs where he sees the exdoctor. SWJ is hurt to see him there. The gangs forces him to sign some contract. He returns to Doldam and apologise to KSB telling him that his leaving Doldam ..ends

Spoiler

3f044d882765c0edda3b0969efc0607d.png

795363f03ca6c98d9e9ec0e755f24f56.png

11483e9309c8dc049ac93fe284317315.jpg

bec722101d8fde7f40f55267b849d2f2.jpg

82a1ee4220efb97284972054ca0e3f23.png

46072c19f8aaa2f81cf14c1d7fdf7a2a.png

692de59cf09f6a556982c533f882970e.png

d95284bbc0f7ee9b88ee910569a53f0d.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

i hear  a song at the end of this episode. the singer voice sound like kim junsu. does anyone have any clue about the ost

Are your referring to this song ? it's OST 7 by Mondaykidz

@lu09 I think SWJ signed the agreement to be scouted to another hospital that President Park wants most of the Doldam staff to go. That upperclass hospital that the Chairman Do is planning to  build replacing Doldam

Preview ep 14... looks like they might loose a patient

• Like 3

So I will say it out aloud: i so want CEJ to save SWJ once, just once.

I am so tired of seeing SWJ facing one tragedy after another and him being an isolated island who likes someone but wants no one's help willingly.

There i said it, yay!

Previews are dangerous, in the actual show they minimize the danger. Am sure tomorrow will be sad such that we keep counting minutes/hours/days to the next episode. Click baity Dr. Romantic 2!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1