[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

If DH and JS start dating next week, I guess we're going to have a bunch of episodes where they're hiding their relationship from their families and they slowly find out, a la "Friends" where Chandler and Monica dated secretly and their group of friends slowly find out...I'm guessing DH and JS's siblings or one of DH's nieces/nephews find out first.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2020 at 1:42 PM, jelly said:

LSY said: He heard a lot of talk about it. And also from people who said that "Why didn't you take care of your wife and divorcing?" He said the pain and worries that NH feels, he wishes that his character GJ would understand and know that fast enough to do something about it.  He wishes that his character would understand the feelings, and open up his feelings so that their situation would feel better and healthy. He wants something to occur and said "Please" lol. He also talks about Cho-yeon (The meat guy) that he's probably stressing regarding his love triangle right now. Lol so even the actor is aware of what his character needs to do, and is like us wants GJ to do something about it!!

I think when he saw the script, he wanted to throw it into trashbin lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I'm not really into the Gyu-Jin and Na-Hee couple anymore. They're just spinning their wheels. We understand that he is, at least, still not over her due to his giant limpid eyes whenever she's around. And she's making progress with Dr. Smug, but she doesn't seem all that into him - just appreciative of having a solid good-on-paper rebound candidate but nothing beyond that.

Da-Hee & Jae-Seok - the BEST couple. It's really great to see her grow as a person. She began the series as someone who was such a doormat that she *married* a complete a-hole who kissed another woman on their wedding night and had *no* idea what a selfish a-hole he was. And that is what makes a great relationship - when your partner understand and appreciate the real you, but also brings out the best in you and makes you stronger. That's what he does for her, and I feel like once their relationship is rolling along, Na-Hee should take a lesson from her little sister.

Ga-Hee & Hyo-Shin - I had doubts, but it's kind of working for me. She has a breezy, fun personality and he is learning to appreciate that. You go girl.

The meat-chicken-kimbap love triangle lives on. That was quite a surprise. I thought it was game over, but it turns out Cho-Yeon is hilariously sad about missing her chance with Mr. Meat. I love Lee Jeong-Eun, she really lights up the screen.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, emerald ox said:

I need help to understand GJ’s reaction in the last two episodes, many comments say that he has to express what he feels towards NH thus rescue their relationship. What I think is that GJ has admitted total defeat now that he realises how the director is serious about NH, he told his brother he wants to see NH move on and he even has encouraged NH to embrace new relationship. LSY’s eyes is saying something but I cant’t tell exactly what. I’m only guessing such uncomfortable painful feeling is equivalent to NH’s when she saw GJ at the cafe with BY and her kid. As the director put it ‘they were married and this transition is understandably hard’.

I think, that divorce maybe his first failure in life. We saw, that everybody like him. His mother loves him, his in-laws adored him, his colleagues like him. While his wife was outcast during all that time wile everyone like him. Now he realizes, how miserable and lonely NH was. But he, as husband, did nothing. So it's painful to see how another man started to sort this mess which he ignored for years. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, jelly said:

LMAO. :lol: He probably looks at his screen time and development now, and wants to be like his character who gets angry by kicking something! :D

So I got bored and watched interviews and he and LMJ have a good rapport with one another in real life. In an interview with the cast, he said that he wanted to do a long drama again and the actor who plays NH's dad played his in House of Bluebirds which was nice. He also was like when we hit 30% ratings that the writer should grant his mother a boyfriend since the actress said that "I'm playing yet another lonely character :(." Well at least this show is a big hit, so he might get a lead in a mini-series. Probably not going to happen although LMJ did do another drama with an actor she did a drama with (Fate and Furies/Cunning Single Lady), so I wouldn't oppose another LMJ and LSY drama. Also is it just me or as I'm watching these interviews of the cast that he has gotten more attractive as he gotten older?

But on serious terms, if even the actor himself is acknowledging that he too wants GJ to realize his feelings faster then I dunno what to say lol. Right now, I see NH progression but not so much with GJ yet. First I would like to know what his big event that scarred him was to see why he is the way he is. I guess, the PD and writer gave a lot of screen time to the Doctor couple, and then after NH moved out, started to be like "Time for the other couples to sail or ship!" Ultimately those things are out of your hands especially for the actors involved. We are halfway through the drama 26/50 (48/100) so lets hope for some progress or fast move-up or else LSY will go back to his Signal side lmao jk :) 

P.S- I love your icon! By far my favorite moment of this couple. I think that's their only kiss scene lol.

P.S- @eLizza I should really check out Smile You! I seen some clips and I read that her character there and in this show has some similarities. When I see clips from those show of her and her co-star, I can't help but feel a bit envious lol with how they showcased the couple there.

Smile you won't disappoint. The family dynamics are great and the grandfather is a very well written character. LMJ's sister might get in your nerves sometimes.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Schmiechel said:

NH moving on with Director seems to be the focus for now with NH-GJ. But I find it cruel that she is getting dating advice from her ex-husband and also the Director seems to rub it in, albeit in a subtle way. Hope the writer does not make GJ miserable throughout the 100 episodes and has some positive arc for him. A new love interest will do him a world of good seeing that his confidence is dwindling by the day. Maybe GJ-NH don't need to get back together but only she moving on (is she??) and him being miserable is going for a few weeks now. LSY is too good of an actor to be just pining away for 7-8 episodes.

I agree with you. It's hard enough to be at work with your ex and see her with her new bf, but to make GJ as some sort of the love advisor is cruel. I don't see the sunbae rubbing it in, he's just straight forward as usual. Seems that;s his personality (at least the way I see it). And I am okay too if NH-GJ doesn't get back together in the end, just give them happiness and move on with their love lives. I want to see LSY's happy face and happy smile in this drama, his face always looks like he's constipated so far. LOL. Poor guy.

When did Hyo Sin start liking GH? When she got mad at him when she found out he was teaching her kid judo? When she was drunk?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 6/15/2020 at 2:40 PM, jelly said:

LMAO. :lol: He probably looks at his screen time and development now, and wants to be like his character who gets angry by kicking something! :D

So I got bored and watched interviews and he and LMJ have a good rapport with one another in real life. In an interview with the cast, he said that he wanted to do a long drama again and the actor who plays NH's dad played his in House of Bluebirds which was nice. He also was like when we hit 30% ratings that the writer should grant his mother a boyfriend since the actress said that "I'm playing yet another lonely character :(." Well at least this show is a big hit, so he might get a lead in a mini-series. Probably not going to happen although LMJ did do another drama with an actor she did a drama with (Fate and Furies/Cunning Single Lady), so I wouldn't oppose another LMJ and LSY drama. Also is it just me or as I'm watching these interviews of the cast that he has gotten more attractive as he gotten older?

But on serious terms, if even the actor himself is acknowledging that he too wants GJ to realize his feelings faster then I dunno what to say lol. Right now, I see NH progression but not so much with GJ yet. First I would like to know what his big event that scarred him was to see why he is the way he is. I guess, the PD and writer gave a lot of screen time to the Doctor couple, and then after NH moved out, started to be like "Time for the other couples to sail or ship!" Ultimately those things are out of your hands especially for the actors involved. We are halfway through the drama 26/50 (48/100) so lets hope for some progress or fast move-up or else LSY will go back to his Signal side lmao jk :) 

P.S- I love your icon! By far my favorite moment of this couple. I think that's their only kiss scene lol.

Thank you!!! 

I think KJ's big time will start this weekend (*finger crossed).

JS will settle with DH (maybe this week) so for now he become his self again and start to care his bro (when you're  in happy mood but someone around you isnt) Im sure he will help KJ  to solve his desperado. I think the best way to help KJ is to move another hospital so he can relax abit or maybe out of town for a while?  I want to see NH reaction if KJ is not around her anymore.

• Like 7

Hi Guys, 

Since Bo Young is so uninspiring I think the writer might introduce someone new. It could be the psychiatrist if GJ does take that route. Someone feisty and a looker. Although GJ is realising his shortcomings he needs to embrace them and move ahead and that's where the psychiatrist will come into picture with a possible love angle. We would be charting into unethical waters with psychiatrist and patient relationship but this is K-drama world, worse things have happened. Also him moving away for a while even to a different department or hospital would bring a different set of dynamics to the whole situation

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, Silverlining93 said:

Thank you!!! 

I think KJ's big time will start this weekend (*finger crossed).

JS will settle with DH (maybe this week) so as for now he become his self again and start to care his bro (when you're  in happy mood but someone around you isnt) Im sure he will help KJ  to solve his desperado. I think the best way to help KJ is to move another hospital so he can relax abit or maybe out of town for a while?  I want to see NH reaction if KJ is not around her anymore.

That can be an interesting scenario...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Schmiechel said:

Hi Guys, 

Since Bo Young is so uninspiring I think the writer might introduce someone new. It could be the psychiatrist if GJ does take that route. Someone feisty and a looker. Although GJ is realising his shortcomings he needs to embrace them and move ahead and that's where the psychiatrist will come into picture with a possible love angle. We would be charting into unethical waters with psychiatrist and patient relationship but this is K-drama world, worse things have happened. Also him moving away for a while even to a different department or hospital would bring a different set of dynamics to the whole situation

Yeah BY is so useless and KJ spend his time with her only bc of her son. 

Maybe Lee Sung Kyung cameo as his psychiatrist ?nurse? or single mom like BY ? LOL

I thought she appeared as JS oldflame but in the last ep it turns out his last blind date who is back to hunt him.

I read somewhere LSK will be part of KJ NH arc and Channi will become DH friend in college

9 hours ago, Schmiechel said:

Smile you won't disappoint. The family dynamics are great and the grandfather is a very well written character. LMJ's sister might get in your nerves sometimes.

I have already watch it and i love LMJ and JKH chemistry.

You should watch it @jelly

IA LMJ's sister is so annoying and selfish too. She was JKH's first love but she ignored him for 8 years but when LMJ and KJH started to like each other she pursued him back.

• Like 5

it's a bit disappointing to see jaesuk give up on pursuing dahee's love, but at the same time I think he is very cool. He is brave enough to show his love and confess to dahee clearly. He is always honest about his feeling to dahee and when dahee rejected her he just try to be realistic. I hope his character is consistent till the end of the show

I feel bad for gyujin. I think nahee is a little bit cruel to him. his first love is also not an interesting character to watch. I prefer his first love in good casting than here hahaha :sweat_smile:. I don't care whether he will end up with nahee or not as long as he is happy. i hope gyujin's character will develop in the next episode

I had guessed before the two women who worked for kimbap woman will end up with two man that work with joon son. I feel sorry for kimbap woman, even though I support chisoo with okja. I hope she will know about her old brother soon..

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Mellow_mindeulle said:

it's a bit disappointing to see jaesuk give up on pursuing dahee's love, but at the same time I think he is very cool. He is brave enough to show his love and confess to dahee clearly. He is always honest about his feeling to dahee and when dahee rejected her he just try to be realistic.

Instead of being clingy, he basically went cold turkey on her, drew distinct boundaries on their relationship and it worked. Plus, he got to keep his dignity and he didn't start insulting her like ex-fiancee did when he was rejected. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

The screenwriter is brilliant. First I fell for Gyu Jin and sympathised with him for his hopeless attempts to love Na Hee. Then I fell for Jae Suk because he was just so silly and sweet at the same time. After that I feel for Hyo Shin for being so caring and attentive to both Ji Hoon and Ga Hee.

And in the latest episode, I can't believe I fell for Joon Soon!!! He is so not my type but the way he is with Hyun Kyung just tore my heart apart and then sewn it back together hahahaha. Joon Soon is such a good hearted man and I think Hyun Kyung will inevitably take him back in because he's just so attentive, loving and caring towards her and their daughters. So many scenes about them made me hold my tears in so bad and yet give up to crying. And I really appreciate how his character puts aside his pride for his family on several occasions. And so cute of the entire family to get super worked up over the fact that he stayed over at HK's place hahahaha.

The way Jae Suk stares at Da Hee in the car is like soooo hot. He's such an adorably unexpected romantic. I think he did not expect himself to be so invested as well hence he had to stop DH from constantly coming towards him and giving him hope. He might look all silly and nonchalant usually but when he falls, he falls really hard. The last part relates to DH too. I think when she asked GH about when someone gets bothered in their head instead of getting flutters in their heart, GH is so on point about her falling so badddd. I am glad they ended with DH rushing to the gallery and grabbing JS out. I think JS' heart is going to explode from DH doing this HAHAHAHAHA. I would explode if I were him and looking at this timid little DH coming out so aggressively to take back her man! I still can't believe that JS' mom is so slow to catching this. GJ is probably going to figure this out first. I hope somehow DH and JS relationship will bring NH and GJ closer.

Ah, Hyo Shin. I think he's aware of his own crush towards Ga Hee isn't it? Hahaha getting jealous that the boys get to be her little brothers too, then disowning himself, then secretly planning to fetch her to work, then purposely insinuating about their relationship to her manager HAHAHAHA. I am just dead when GH was like "oh it must just be because of his cute face". I can't believe he is not at all swayed by the kimbap girls. This is definitely K-Drama universe to have a young Hyo Shin loyally dedicated to the single mom Ga Hee.

But I am somewhat glad that Jung Bong is getting some attention from the kimbap girls hahaha. Because he obviously won't be getting Ga Hee already hahahahaha.

The ending was hilarious when the entire family piled up outside their doorway trying to eavesdrop on Na Hee and Jeong Rok LOLLLL. Although these two ain't my favourite couple, I am always glad to see mama Ok Boon being happy. She is hilarious smiling like that when she heard about Joon Soon and HK! And I am kind of glad that the conversations between NH and GJ is easing up. Although it feels sad for GJ at this point, I think he is partially relieved that NH's getting better which was something he probably felt he was unable to do for her since the failed pregnancy incident. I still have hope for GJ, but I am glad to see a happier and less agitated NH.

I really like it whenever they are showing some very matured responses to relationships that comes across as unusual like JS pushing DH away or even GJ giving NH the space she needs to heal and Joon Soon not imposing his way on HK but supports her by her side instead. Love this show more and more with each episode.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, monalisa said:

Why does KCY remembers the lullaby her brother used to sing to her, but not his name?

Maybe she only addresses him as "oppa" instead of the full name? 

I also didnt knw my unnie's full name and proper spelling when I was young. Only when I started to learn how to spell, I then knew her name and my whole family's too. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,list,none,1,0

49-50회 미리보기 

다희의 고백이 귀여운 재석. 장난기가 발동해 일단 기다리란 말로 다희의 애를 태운다.

나희와 행복한 한때를 보내는 정록에게 규진은 잘해주라는 말을 전하지만, 신경이 쓰이는건 부정할 수 없는 사실이다.

실연의 아픔은 열일로 잊는다! 초연은 열성으로 용주 한마음 체육대회를 준비하고.

드디어 디데이. 화기애애한 분위기로 체육대회가 진행되는 가운데 마지막 족구대회가 열리고, 예상치 못한 사고가 발생하는데!

--

Ep. 49-50 preview translated:

Jae-Seok finds Da-Hee's confession adorable. But his urge to tease her is ignited and he tells her to wait, making Da-Hee anxious.

Jeong-Rok is spending happy times with Na-Hee and Gyu-Jin tell him to be good to her, but his concern cannot be denied.

The pain of a broken heart can be forgotten with hard work! Cho-Yeon prepares passionately for YongJu Market's sports festival.

D-Day finally comes. The sports festival begins peacefully, but in the final foot volleyball tournament, an unexpected accident happens!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1