[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

6 hours ago, mjmartinez said:

i wonder what they're up to? :confused:     

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/tvbrand/article/009/0004597641?dssid=1166536

Based on go*gle translate, KJ will confess something ....

btw NH change her hair?she still pretty as always :*

PS:

I looked still pics at kbs insta and  I notice someone sit beside KJ (isn't BY ?) Double date??? Omg

ahhh cant wait for the weekend!!!! >.<

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, heartslined said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBhlDXxgFQH/

Lee Cho Hee (Dahee) and Lee Sang-i (Jaeseok) will be on KBS Cool FM today (18th June) at 7 PM KST! :)) 

You can stream the broadcast from here http://onair.kbs.co.kr/index.html?sname=onair&stype=live&ch_code=25

Wow...Lee Sang-I is very good at playing guitar and singing. It will be very nice if he and Lee Cho Hee sing together. I even hope they will sing one of the OST Once Again :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Going to say something really unpopular!  I still l like Jae Suk and Da Hee as a couple but I think they both need to grow up some.  Together, they seem rather irresponsible.  Jae Suk abandoning Gyu-Jin's car and expressing surprise that his brother got upset with him.   Da Hee leaving that mess for her mother to clean up - her mother who wakes up early to prepare breakfast for the family and works hard all day.  Or maybe it is because while I still Da Hee, I like her a little less.  ever since her conversation with Gyu'Jin's Mom and she made some derogatory comment about Na Hee.  In my book, you don't do that to your siblings esp not to someone who you  know hates your sister's guts.  Da Hee wasn't able to be so upfront and truthfully when questioned about Jae Suk and his girl friend, right?  the mother will so hate her when she finds out the truth and will blast her to bits.  Would be good for Da Hee to experience what Na Hee lived with for years.  Then lets see if she is so quick to bad mouth her sister just to remain in that woman's good books. 

And what's up with the the folks at the chicken shop?  We have seen the parents having tea\coffee 3x now and all 3x they drank from paper cups!  In their own shop!!  C'mon Korea, do your part to protect Mother Earth!  Don't be so richard simmons lazy! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, O said:

Going to say something really unpopular!  I still l like Jae Suk and Da Hee as a couple but I think they both need to grow up some. 

In my previous post I already hinted that what Jae-Suk did with fleing to Turkey and leaving the burden to coddle their mom to his brother was irresponsible. So I would partially agree with you.

Yes, the maknaes might be a bit more immature but I also think that they can serve as role models to NH and GJ.

Da-Hee can be an inspiration for NH with the way she matches the mother-in-law's temperament through her empathy and seing the good in people while Jae-Suk also seems like someone who can stand up for his wife in case conflict occurs and set the boundaries early on.

Yes, at first the mother won't be able to accept DH as a daughter-in-law but mark my words when I say that later she will even spoil her more than her sons :D

By the way DH didn't badmouth her sister. She just made it okay for the former mother-in-law to vent out her frustration about NH by saying that she could see where the frustration is coming from. 

@chickfactor Thank you for sharing the translation. I am 99,9% sure that Jae-Suk will be the one who will regret the teasing ^^ There is a time and place for everything and I think it was very cruel to keep someone anxious who has just confessed.

Finally, I wanted to share a thought that I had while watching the famous wrist-grabbing-done-right-because-it's a female this time- scene :D

3a1eb0de85be3f7966677e1a1ac100f0fcb37df5

d92edb061e3cf95e7cd03172d5436da3e3391c28

Remember what Jae-Suk shared with her as an advice when she encountered a rude customer at the café and couldn't assert her authority: first firm gaze and a firm tone. 

That is what she's doing here. She held eye contact with him, spoke loud enough but also in a polite manner to the gallery girl and took her man with her. I'm still in awe of this gutsy move.

I can so see how he fell for her: she manages to surprise him. She isn't a typical wall flower/doormat but someone with a lot of unexpected charms. In the first blind-date scene she was the one leading the conversation and with the perfect retorts to the girl's questions even though he previously assured her that all she had to do was sit and smile through the conversation.

In this scene she appears at the least unexpected moment: after he made sure one last time that she didn't have feelings for him despite the mixed signals she was sending. 

His theory that Da-Hee might have been repressed by Na-Hee during their childhood might be very plausible. And as a result developed a docile personality that loses its cover once she gets drunk. I really love her drunk antics, Lee Cho-Hee does a great job with acting them out.

EDIT: credits for the picture belong to kdramatelier on Tumblr

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, dubuqueen said:

Finally, I wanted to share a thought that I had while watching the famous wrist-grabbing-done-right-because-it's a female this time- scene :D

In this scene she appears at the least unexpected moment: after he made sure one last time that she didn't have feelings for him despite the mixed signals she was sending. 

Thanks to Her Oldest sister's advice and Jaesuk's mom's babble.. it made Dahee explode and dare to claim her boyfriend :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hello been lurking! I am glad there is a forum for this drama. I don't watch weekend dramas, but I admit I was lured by the OTP and I do like Alex.

So like alot of others, I have fell for the Sadon couple JS and DH.

@dubuqueen Your thoughts are what I think of JS and DH in relations to NH and GJ. They have their immature sides and they have their redeeming qualities. Let's face it, no one is perfect. If everyone was perfect, we wouldn't want to watch the story. It is their imperfections that make them more "real" and relatable. Makes the process of getting to know them (no matter how immature or messy) more fun to watch. 

I agree about DH's charms.  I loved how JS taught her to be more firm and assert herself without LOSING her nice and friendly personality. 

Yes definitely when NH's MIL complained to DH, DH was not dissing her unni. As mentioned by @dubuqueen she just was a  sounding board for her to vent her frustrations. DH knows her sister though she LOVES her can be frustrating. I mean she dreaded her tutoring sessions, (stressed her out and were disheartening for her. Thank god for JS).

I cannot wait to see the reunion of the long lost siblings. I know we are quarter of the way---but looking forward to seeing. I did not like the busy body market women telling the mom's sis they saw dad with kimbap lady outside of the noraebang. Glad mom knows dad and just nipped it in the bud.

• Like 6

Hi, all! its nice to have forum for this drama...

i notice both NH & DH have new hairstyle.. NH looks good with her new hairstyle..

but DH's short hair style is a bit too short for me, it makes her look old..

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, JumeeTya said:

Hi, all! its nice to have forum for this drama...

i notice both NH & DH have new hairstyle.. NH looks good with her new hairstyle..

but DH's short hair style is a bit too short for me, it makes her look old..

Here her hair is ok https://www.instagram.com/p/CBXpzkVpaho/?igshid=1w1p33q094r12

• Like 1

Looking forward to the weekend (FINALLY to see our lovely family)!!!

I hope to see more about the Kimbap owner and the Dad (a bit more about their familial ties). I loved that he saw her drinking alone and did not want her to be sad/upset. I like she can confide in him in a way it is hard to confide in her gals. She loves them but doesn't want to worry/burden them as their boss/unni too. (Being a caretaker/leader is not easy.)

I admit initially not caring about the GH and HS pairing, but warming up as both complement each other well. I love how he is sweet to her son. I liked how she DID see him glamping with him on the rooftop after his dad dissed him.  (The scene of GH asking HS and the other stunt guys to help her set her EX straight was HILARIOUS!)

Also want to see what DH sees to JS now she dragged him out saying he was her BF. Def looking forward to these two! They are my highlight in the episode.

@jelly Thanks for the interview of JS and DH . Omomo cute!

@D27Gjk68 Agreed JS is immature, but yes the process of seeing him falling for DH sold me on the pairing. (He is immature and needs to grow up) but is a good balance to him. He realized liking her --he cannot be clubbing and drinking with the boys alot. She wants to study and do something with her life. I loved he committed to helping her. Committed to making her not be a "doormat". I loved how he punched her ex and told him to get away from her---after dumping her and wanting her back. Oh that was SOO unsavoury. (BTW that actor who plays DH's ex husband though handsome seems to have that richard simmons vibe well though. I have seen him typecasted in this role alot)

Thanks @heartslined for sharing the clip of JS dancing to LALA Land. (He is a musical theater actor? I know alot are in dramas--My faves Jo Jung Suk and new fave  Jeon Mi Do (missing Hospital Playlist so hard--S2 needs to be here right now!)

@Mellow_mindeulle Dang the actor Lee Sang Yi playing JS is def now giving Jo Jung Suk vibes --dancing, sing and playing instrument? So talented!  (Didn't realized I saw him in Suits, Prison Playbook, and The 3rd Charm already). Ok on his IG he has posts of old musicals/plays he has been in. GOT IT. Nice. HIs playing JS makes JS so much more charming. Though I think the actor playing his hyung  more handsome, LSY imbues a wonderful and attractive quality to JS that makes me cheer for his wooing of DH.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Can't wait for tonight's episode :D

Can we have nahee and Gyujin wedding flashback. I want to see the interaction between dahee and jaesuk that day lol.

@Jelly I understand why Lee Cho Hee chose Jaesuk as his ideal type of man. I even thought it would be nice to meet a man like him in my life. he is smart, kind, funny. he is also honest about his feelings. he seems to be the type of person who respect his partner. He is not rude like the ex or like some lead male in K-drama

@Nodame Lee Sang Yi isn’t as handsome as Lee Sang Yeob. But the more you see his work the more charming he is. Now I see him as a talented actor and truly passionate about performing art. I think actors and actresses who have musical backgrounds have their own charm
  • Like 3

@Mellow_mindeulle I totally agree it’s his charm that captivated me to cheer on his character YS! Even if I see a great looking person with crappy personality- I cannot find them attractive. I concur I fell in the rabbit hole thanks to his outstanding acting skills and charms! I too am a bit biased to musical actors as well!

oooh wedding throwback of OTP would be cool! 

@the girl who! Thanks for the FAnmade Videos of our OTP.

• Like 5
  • Love 1