[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

7 hours ago, Nodame said:

I am loving LSY too! I only saw him in Good Casting (just ended not long ago) and this drama. I knew of him but somehow did not see any of his previous works.

You should watch "My Wife Is Having An Affair Next Week". LSY is the second male lead and he has a a good storyline with the singer BoA. Also, he's very good as the villain in "While You Were Sleeping" (starring Lee Jong Suk and Suzy). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, letsgoa_s said:

You should watch "My Wife Is Having An Affair Next Week". LSY is the second male lead and he has a a good storyline with the singer BoA. Also, he's very good as the villain in "While You Were Sleeping" (starring Lee Jong Suk and Suzy). 

I was not his fan b4, but LSY always appeared in the drama that I watched (Miss Ripley, Nice guy, Jang Ok Jung WYWS, etc) :lol:

@Katsuragi @Nodame @Cuplik I understand you, but still I don't like Nahee :sweat_smile:

Nahee is very beautiful, smart, very logical. I admire her mental strenght, she won't let anyone abuse her. People like Nahee of course very much needed and very valuable as doctor. But sometimes she looks like someone that doesn't admit her mistake, and doesn't respect other. She changed patient's therapy that was under treatment of other doctor. Alhought her therapy was based on scientific evidence and very good, changing other doctor's patient's treatment is something that violate medical code of ethics and she was so angry bcos Gyujin didn't defend her.  When Gyujin criticizes her for separating colored clothes and not (which is right advice) she didn't acknowledge that and instead throw Gyujin clothes out of the house. She yelled at Joon Son when he gave her advice.

I'm not saying Gyujin and MIL did nothing wrong to Nahee. Gyujin, like some people say is dishonest and coward. But he is hard worker, loyal, and very kind to Nahee's family. When her mother showed off him to all neighbor he didn't complain. He ignored her bcos he really doesn't know how to express his various feeling to Nahee. Nagging and speaking it out make NH ignited too.  it was even nahee who refused to go with his car. Jeong Rok is very perfect, but his love hasn't tested by the time, unlike Gyujin that  has live with her for many years. They have been through up and down, thick and thin, and many argument. Why it is easy for him to be honest to JR than NH?, maybe bcos Nahee's reaction is more important to him than JR's.

MIL has childish attitude, bad temperament, and bad drinking habit. Her classy lifestyle is even a bit scary for Jaesuk. I will be angry if my MIL keep bothering like that. but, if u think deeper she do that bcos she is so lonely (she rarely drink since Dahee and Jaesuk visited her time to time). She called NH and Bought her the clothes already indicating she has a little concern to NH. NH should use that moment, but she didn't want it

My point is Nahee should realize if she want to be accepted for who she is, then she should also accept other for who they are. If NH wants to be accepted as she is but she wants a truly perfect partner she can choose JR , though I'm not really sure he will be the same after years  (conflict will always exist in  household life btw)

• Like 5

Lists of Most Buzz Worthy Dramas & Actors [1st Week of July, 2020]

Good Data Corporation has shared its weekly rankings of the most popular dramas and cast members who have generated the most buzz over the past week! The company analyzed news articles, blog posts and online communities, videos, and social media from June 29 to July 5 for dramas that are currently airing or are set to air, and they revealed the results on July 6.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz for the 1st week of July
1. tvN “It’s Okay not to be Okay” - 34.13% (0)
2. KBS2 “Once Again” - 13.43% (0)
3. SBS “Backstreet Rookie” - 10.95% (0)
4. tvN “My Unfamiliar Family” - 6.44% (+2)
5. tvN “Oh My Baby” - 5.12% (+3)
6. MBC  “Kkondae Intern” - 4.87% (-2)
7. KBS2 “Into the Ring“ - 4.81% (NEW)
8. MBC “Dinner Mate” - 3.93% (-1)
9. TVCHOSUN “The King Maker” - 2.8% (0)
10. KBS2 “A Dangerous Promise“ - 2.69% (0)

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz for the 1st week of July
1. tvN “It’s Okay not to be Okay” - Seo Ye-ji (+1)
2. tvN “It’s Okay not to be Okay” - Kim Soo-hyun (-1)
3. SBS “Backstreet Rookie” - Kim Yoo-jung (0)
4. KBS2 “Into the Ring“ - Nana (NEW)
5. tvN “My Unfamiliar Family” - Han Ye-ri (+1)
6. tvN “Oh My Baby” - Jang Na-ra (+1)
7. SBS “Backstreet Rookie” - Ji Chang-wook (+5)
8. KBS2 “Once Again - Lee Cho-hee (-3)
9. KBS2 “Once Again - Lee Sang-yeob (+5)
10. KBS2 “Once Again - Lee Min-jung (+7)

Source: https://instagram.com/gooddata_official

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cuplik said:

I just rewatched ep 5 again for this. NH laid out all the reasons very clearly and logically. GJ told her she's too cold, too strong headed, he feels like living next to a bomb that can explode at anytime. So why is he missing that now? NH also specifically said his mom as one of the reason for divorce.  None has been adressed.

Like you said, they'll probably agree to try it again and get together on ep 98-99 after other story lines get wrapped up. Then do the time jump 1 year later when they show somehow NH- ex MIL gets along nicely,  both families approves, NG-GJ miraculously solve all their communication issues and all happy happy and GJ proposes to NH again. If it ends like, I'll be seriously pulling my hair and will stay away from any long dramas. I get too invested and can't take BS like this.

Oh I agree. I said NH doesn't even want to try to get closer to her ex MIL. But like Katsuragi said, NH is not the typical weak FL that is meek and okay to be abused. So why she has to keep trying? At some point it is only right she stops. Has the MiL tried to be nicer? This should be a 2-way street. I don't get it, NH might not be from rich family but doctor profession is still highly respected and can be bragged about. Why doesn't she like NH? Is it from the beginning before marriage or after? 

I remember the first few scenes of NH was so dreadful.  I didn't like her until MIL appeared.  MIL phoned her while she was a patient so she ignored the call.  Then MIL appeared at the nurses counter when NH was talking to them.  The look on the nurses face and their eye rolls when she first appeared was very telling.   MIL came with an outfit that she wanted NH to wear to DH's wedding!   When NH said she had a similar outfit, MIL screamed at her i\f of the nurses and threw the dress into the garbage.  And in her conversation to GJ, MIL said 'why that woman's daugher of all people'.   

To GJ's question of why NH couldn't just accept the gift, NH said she had enough of trying to be nice to MIL and trying to win her favour.   Said MIL always barged into her personal and professional life whenever she felt like it, and whatever NH did, would always fall short.   

And this woman also made herself and GJ late for DH's wedding   That was really quite unforgivable.   I guess in the end, the woman will say something like she acted that way because she was always jealous of NH or some stupid thing.  we hear violins in the background and she will declare she would be proud to have NH as her DIL. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, fluffyloaf said:

I am super sad for Joon Sun :bawling:

His story had been so sad thus far. I thought it was heading for a good end already and next moment BOOM it got worse! And I think seeing both their daughters make me cry the most. I really cannot hold it in because their teenage daughter is right. They keep making decisions without considering their feelings. And I really feel angry that HK can easily get so angry with JS without remembering the fact that she had lost her youngest daughter before too? Was she a perfect parent compared to JS? I know JS is wrong and she can say no to getting back together but she has no right to deny her daughter from seeing her dad. It was also so sad that JS had to be so cold to their daughter because of HK. JS is really trying his best. HK has had her fair share of juggling work and kids so she should have understood how hard it was for JS when he was threatened by his director. She should also reflect on herself as to why JS did not dare to contact her when he needed to go for a shoot. It clearly shows a communication breakdown. JS had always been fearful of HK's rejection. How can he be openly communicating his concerns? Sigh, I guess I can only keep my mind on the bright side and hope this serves as a good lesson on life to both of them.

While I completely agree that Joon-Seon is a good dad and loves his ex-wife a lot, still - I think we should be respectful of the fact that they are divorced. She didn't make this decision lightly - she obviously thought it through and decided that it was the best thing for herself and her kids.

As far as divorces go, they were really a very amicable couple. The kids go to the grandparents' house every day and hang out with their aunts, etc. just like their parents never divorced at all. It was really more like a temporary separation, especially when the rest of the family is pushing for them to get back together all the time - with Joon-Seon himself interpreting every gesture (her eating with him or asking him to spend the night) as an indication that she wants him back.

And obviously, she did seriously consider getting back together with him until their daughter got hurt. But we should still be respectful of the fact that she was so unhappy that she DIVORCED him, and they really need to work through those issues before just getting back together over a few happy meals and nice moments.

I'm not saying they should never get back together. I think they will and should, but they should also really both look at what caused her to despair so much that she would divorce him - and he really hasn't done that. He's treated this like it's something they can just get over after a period of good behavior.

Speaking of not dealing - yeah, I'm very disappointed that Na-Hee and Gyu-Jin mostly just sit around moping all the time.

Hyo-Shin and Ga-Hee. Get it girl.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

While I completely agree that Joon-Seon is a good dad and loves his ex-wife a lot, still - I think we should be respectful of the fact that they are divorced. She didn't make this decision lightly - she obviously thought it through and decided that it was the best thing for herself and her kids.

As far as divorces go, they were really a very amicable couple. The kids go to the grandparents' house every day and hang out with their aunts, etc. just like their parents never divorced at all. It was really more like a temporary separation, especially when the rest of the family is pushing for them to get back together all the time - with Joon-Seon himself interpreting every gesture (her eating with him or asking him to spend the night) as an indication that she wants him back.

And obviously, she did seriously consider getting back together with him until their daughter got hurt. But we should still be respectful of the fact that she was so unhappy that she DIVORCED him, and they really need to work through those issues before just getting back together over a few happy meals and nice moments.

Yes I agree! This is why I had also mentioned that it is alright for her to say no to getting back together. I am perfectly fine with that as that is between them. And if they feel that they are unable to deal with how they feel about each other, it is healthier to be apart.

However it is just feels a little double standard of HK to be so harsh on JS. She made her mistake too when she struggled between being a night driver and losing her child. JS did not blame her then. So it feels like she should not withhold the rights of her children to meet dad. It was a mistake, it was not  that JS was intentionally harming the kids. She can be angry but I think it is too extreme to suddenly tell her daughters that they can't meet dad as often anymore especially when it feels like they are the ones being punished instead of dad (from a kid's perspective).

I also feel for the daughters because they love how JS showers them with affection. They would feel a huge part of their joy taken away if mom does not allow them to see dad as frequently anymore all of a sudden.

I think our conversation here definitely says something. There's just no clear right or wrong when it comes to handling kids and divorce. But it will be an ongoing lesson to change both JS and HK for the better (hopefully).

Speaking of not dealing - yeah, I'm very disappointed that Na-Hee and Gyu-Jin mostly just sit around moping all the time.

Both of them are being too passive and hesitant most of the time. They always leave conversations unfinished and don't clearly express themselves. Very different with JR. Sigh. I can somewhat understand GJ's hesitations but I think it is more difficult for me to think from NH's perspective.

Hyo-Shin and Ga-Hee. Get it girl.

This ship is what keeps me around hahahaha. And Ji Hoon. Need more story about Ji Hoon and like to see all three of them together in more scenes.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chickfactor said:

I'm not saying they should never get back together. I think they will and should, but they should also really both look at what caused her to despair so much that she would divorce him - and he really hasn't done that. He's treated this like it's something they can just get over after a period of good behavior.

I agree about Joon Sung and the ex-wife. It's a very real situation in real world. Kids get hurt in divorces, my heart broke from Seo Young when she cried and yelled at her mom.

I think JS & HK has a lot more reasons and excuses to get back together than NH-GJ. THey have been divorced a lot longer so they have had more time to think it through, maybe let go some of the hurt & grudges, and has tried to fix some of the issues in JS' case and that's more than what GJ&NH has done so far. They also have 2 kids that usually are the most important reason of why people get back together (or in some cases, choose not to get divorce even in bad marriages). They still love each other too. I know the ex-wife is seen as a bi#!% but years of heartaches and pain can make one into hard hearted person, she loves her kids and doesn't want to be in situation where she lost her house (and maybe money savings) again because of JS irresponsibility. If it isn't for YoungDal buying the house for his grandkids to live in, they probably would be in much worse situation or living in streets.

• Like 2

@Katsuragi @cuplik I like your observation!

NH has been assessing the situations (MIL, NH-GJ relationship after miscarriage), failed to get GJ for marriage counselling, got herself prepared for divorce and went through with that. She's taking the post-divorce blues well now, although she was insecure at the beginning because of BY. Not to GJ though, he didn't see divorce was coming, did not prepare himself for what's coming after that, and now he's caught in his own world. NH is open for changes for the better, but not GJ. He tried hard to see things from NH's eyes but not for himself. What's new for GJ? None. He is still a people-pleaser, he even accommodates NH's happiness. I'm all up for his idea to move to countryside for fresh start, away from NH and heals his broken heart. He needs longer time to move on, unlike NH. I don't see him fulfilling NH's utmost dream of happiness now, so why should he tell her that he still long for her? I read comments that GJ should express his feeling for NH, but what for? If NH is made aware of his undying love, what's next? Would she reciprocate his love? Would she talk to GJ about what's happened in their marriage as if presenting a clinical case to convince GJ that they are not meant to be together? Are they both willing to change personality and address differences just to be together again? How about the MIL? If MIL's interference is such a huge fuss, would it be better if both GJ and NH move to countryside, build a little family of their own? Just a thought, but probably doesn't fit NH's ambitious character but if she's willing to give and take, why not? 

Writing all these I realized, just like many of you, how did both of them fall in love with each other? Their mothers were high-school friends, NH and GJ probably were born and raised there, living in the same neighbourhood so they have been knowing each other and their families since forever? I might have missed some information, did GJ's family move back into the neighbourhood? Whatever it was, I am torn, I do see they can achieve happiness while being together but the same time I think they can't manage conflicts well and not meant to be together. Unfortunately marriage is not all about unicorn rainbow and roses.

• Like 3

Hi everyone! Just wanna say I love reading the stuff on this thread. I like this drama so far and I love Jaeseok and Dahee the most now LOL they’re so adorable, I found myself grinning ear to ear just seeing them. I’ve only gotten to the part where Gyujin’s first love threw away the porridge Nahee got him (what a sore loser, lol, when Gyujin called Nahee instead of her that really kicked her in the face). I’m really enjoying this so far and I like how there’s basically no “villain” in here, lol, except the moocher witch “friend” but she feels more of a plot device.

Looking forward to see more of this drama, especially for Yeongdal and Choyeon’s reunion! Choyeon is such a darling character I just can’t hate her, I still hope that she can get butcher Yang in the end!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, emerald ox said:

I read comments that GJ should express his feeling for NH, but what for? If NH is made aware of his undying love, what's next? Would she reciprocate his love? Would she talk to GJ about what's happened in their marriage as if presenting a clinical case to convince GJ that they are not meant to be together? Are they both willing to change personality and address differences just to be together again? How about the MIL? If MIL's interference is such a huge fuss, would it be better if both GJ and NH move to countryside, build a little family of their own? Just a thought, but probably doesn't fit NH's ambitious character but if she's willing to give and take, why not? 

I think it is somehow important for GJ to verbalise his feelings. I do find his character to be weak especially in the earlier episodes and did not come to enjoy his role until the recent episodes. Because of his weakness, he did not manage to speak his mind even as NH and him were on the verge of a divorce. And seriously his character is foolish (and acts immaturely) in a lot of areas. But I still think that unless he expresses himself, he will not be able to move on. He need to process all his feelings and come to a conclusion. But don't get me wrong, it's not all for his sake alone.

I may feel differently and have a different opinion if NH did not appear to still have lingering feelings for GJ. Because if she had completely moved on already then I don't think GJ would even feel triggered enough to want to confront her about anything. If he had not seen her note for him, he would be willing to endure and just persevere to forget about his feelings. Or in other words, he would just remain his passive self. As we can see when he met her when he was drunk, his ultimate desire is to know that she is happy. And as we can see when JR told him that he wants to bring NH to the US, GJ seems more convinced that he should not speak his mind. But as viewers seeing NH's hesitation, I do want him to speak mind or even HER to speak her mind and question her own feelings.

I know some viewers feel that NH is merely treating him as a friend and she isn't showing any signs of still loving him. I think that's not true. She is but they are much more subtler than what we see from GJ because NH is just less expressive. Although she does not talk about BY directly, we can see that on several occasion when NH spotted GJ with BY she appeared uneasy but tries to brush it off. If her feelings toward GJ are merely as a friend, I don't think the sight of GJ with BY could trigger anything from someone like NH. I particularly remember her staring at GJ playing with BY's son which leaves me with the impression that perhaps she partially feels that BY is able to provide GJ with a better sense of family with a kid in his life hence she feels that he can be happier off with someone else like BY too. I also think that her flashback on their time together is also her reminiscing their moments together. 

I like what you said that JS and HK had a lot more reasons to be reunited. But I would like to add on to say that, while I was watching this drama in its earlier episodes, I remember thinking to myself that all the other 3 siblings have very solid reasons to divorce. It was actually NH and GJ's divorce which felt a bit "wasted" as it seems like they were just going through a rough patch and got overwhelmed. And I remember she was convinced because of HK's words that one day she just stopped having bad feelings about JS after the divorce and that felt good. So if JS and HK has a chance, I believe so should NH and GJ. Especially when it felt like NH and GJ's relationship's turning point of how they changed their behaviour towards each other was due to the miscarriage (which tbh was not either of their faults, it's an accident albeit slight negligence on NH's end but I don't think it is something to blame her for).

JS and NH's divorce has more similarities compared to GH and DH's. GH and DH left their marriage fully convinced that they are not with the right person and their husbands characters were questionable. HK and NH left their marriage because they were too overwhelmed in the moment of time and they felt unhappy for a prolonged period of time. Although their husbands are not perfect in many areas, I believe it is something they can work on together. And this is why I believe there's still a chance for both of these marriages. As we see in the Ok Boon and Young Dal, you fight, you forgive and you make up. If all of us were to give up on marriages because of arguments and how we feel (even if at times they can be more constant than other times due to differences in opinion and juncture of life) then I believe there would not be any long lasting relationships left in the world. Maybe I am being a terrible idealist. Maybe I come from a conservative family who insists on working things out in marriages no matter how hard it gets. But if this show is going to talk about divorce as its main theme, I hope it serves a message to encourage the public to keep working on theirs even when there can be times that it gets really difficult. I hope it helps us to explore what we should consider about before concluding to get a divorce. And I hope it serves as an inspiration for those with broken relationships to work on it and mend it.

Writing all these I realized, just like many of you, how did both of them fall in love with each other? Their mothers were high-school friends, NH and GJ probably were born and raised there, living in the same neighbourhood so they have been knowing each other and their families since forever? I might have missed some information, did GJ's family move back into the neighbourhood? Whatever it was, I am torn, I do see they can achieve happiness while being together but the same time I think they can't manage conflicts well and not meant to be together. Unfortunately marriage is not all about unicorn rainbow and roses.

Once again I think your last sentence right there nailed it. It's not unicorns, rainbows and roses indeed. Honestly I think GJ and NH's relationship somewhat resembles DH and JS's. One cheerful and outgoing while the other is a bit more serious and reserved. Both JS and GJ brings NH and DH out of their shells and puts a smile to their face. Personally I am a bit like NH and DH. And I can be too isolated/shy/reserved/serious on many occasions. Someone like JS and GJ is appealing in the sense that they take me out of my intense train of thoughts and help me enjoy the things around me. They remind me that life isn't always about studying or working or goals and ambitions. It's the same vice versa of what NH can offer to balance GJ's personality. So although it might not have been clearly described yet, I think I can see the appeal.

57 minutes ago, Mocharel said:

Hi everyone! Just wanna say I love reading the stuff on this thread. I like this drama so far and I love Jaeseok and Dahee the most now LOL they’re so adorable, I found myself grinning ear to ear just seeing them. I’ve only gotten to the part where Gyujin’s first love threw away the porridge Nahee got him (what a sore loser, lol, when Gyujin called Nahee instead of him that really kicked her in the face). I’m really enjoying this so far and I like how there’s basically no “villain” in here, lol, except the moocher witch “friend” but she feels more of a plot device.

Looking forward to see more of this drama, especially for Yeongdal and Choyeon’s reunion! Choyeon is such a darling character I just can’t hate her, I still hope that she can get butcher Yang in the end!

Yesss! Welcome! I love YD and CY so much too and I have recently watched OCN's Save Me and Strangers from Hell and they are both incredibly versatile actor/actress. Hahaha I was rooting for CY to get with Butcher Yang so much in earlier episodes too. Their chemistry is too hilarious! I wish it could go on for longer because they crack me up so much!

• Like 6

@fluffyloaf yes! I don’t remember the name but my mother watched a drama with Yeongdal’s actor and he was playing the villain, iirc, he was really versatile. I’m still hoping for butcher Yang to end up with Choyeon! The way she respected the relationship he had and admitted her faults, and then was incredible chill with it, it just earned her my respect. Gahee’s about to get her ship sailing so I’m left with just gimbap lady LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Poor Google translate of the preview

A medical accident on Kyujin. The mother of the child is upset to sue Gyujin, and Nahee takes off to relieve the unfairness of Gyujin. Because of the frenzy, there is a big commotion in the market, and the premiere is unintentionally strategic as the market's waste. Seo-young rebelles between Jun-sun and Hyun-kyung. Gahee comforts Seo-young... Dahee's support and Jaeseok's nerve war begins. Na-hee and Gyu-jin worry about their hearts toward each other. Can't hesitate anymore. What are the two people's choices?

규진이에게 닥친 의료사고. 아이 엄마는 규진을 고소하겠다 난리가 나고, 나희는 그런 규진의 억울함을 풀어주고자 발벗고 나선다.
연홍 때문에 시장에 한바탕 대소동이 일어나고, 초연은 본의 아니게 시장의 민폐로 전략한다.
준선과 현경 사이에서 반항하는 서영. 가희는 그런 서영을 위로하는데...
다희를 가운데 둔 지원과 재석의 신경전이 시작된다.
서로에 향한 마음에 대해 고민하는 나희와 규진. 더 이상 망설일 수 없다. 과연 두 사람의 선택은?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Na-hee and Gyu-jin worry about their hearts toward each other. Can't hesitate anymore. What are the two people's choices?

woawww... i think finally nahee will understand she still loves gyunjin.But, gyunjin has to be brave. he has to tell how he feels

• Like 4

12 hours ago, emerald ox said:

Right? We are at ep 60 and yet we only know so little about NH-GJ backstory. I never thought the possibility about them being childhood friends because their mom is also  friends because I never got that impression. Usually kdramas LOVE to flashback to childhood memory to show they are fated to be together. But so far NH-GJ flashback only went back to college time. Or JS cannot even really remember DH at the beginning, so I assumed the 2 families kids are not childhood friends.

How long were they married? Or how long were they together before marriage? I don't think we were given that information. I think the baby incident only happened 2-3 years ago because that was around when JS & GH moved back to parents house and that was why NH can't tell her family about the baby.

The sunbae once said when he heard NH-GJ got married he was actually surprised because he said he got the impression that NH would like to end up alone, like she doesn't need anybody or get married to anybody. So what happened there that she got married and to a guy with totally opposite personality to boot!

I don't get GJ. NH tried to get him to go to marriage counseling and he refused. He had time to think about NH's request to divorce but instead of trying to fix the issue and sort out his feeling then, he just got more mad and annoyed at every little thing. Now he is like a kid that lost his toy and cried to get it back. Did he forget all those fights, annoyance, door slams, screaming, hurting each other, anger, heartache, etc??

• Like 4

On 7/7/2020 at 1:39 AM, fluffyloaf said:

However it is just feels a little double standard of HK to be so harsh on JS. She made her mistake too when she struggled between being a night driver and losing her child. JS did not blame her then. So it feels like she should not withhold the rights of her children to meet dad. It was a mistake, it was not  that JS was intentionally harming the kids. She can be angry but I think it is too extreme to suddenly tell her daughters that they can't meet dad as often anymore especially when it feels like they are the ones being punished instead of dad (from a kid's perspective).

I do agree that she's overreacting. It's not like he's a real danger to their kids. But the older daughter does use the dad as an excuse to ditch her "hagwon" (after school classes), and he lets her. That's not helpful.

So I think HK feels like she needs to put some distance between herself and his family because she feels disrespected by how everyone seems to regard this divorce as something she just needs to get over. She never said he can't see their children, she's just setting boundaries, which she has the right to do.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/onceagain/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0420-01-170861,read,,31,804211

Preview for 61-62:

규진이에게 닥친 의료사고. 아이 엄마는 규진을 고소하겠다 난리가 나고, 나희는 그런 규진의 억울함을 풀어주고자 발벗고 나선다.
연홍 때문에 시장에 한바탕 대소동이 일어나고, 초연은 본의 아니게 시장의 민폐로 전략한다.
준선과 현경 사이에서 반항하는 서영. 가희는 그런 서영을 위로하는데...
다희를 가운데 둔 지원과 재석의 신경전이 시작된다.
서로에 향한 마음에 대해 고민하는 나희와 규진. 더 이상 망설일 수 없다. 과연 두 사람의 선택은?

Gyu-Jin is accused of medical malpractice. The mother says she wants to sue him. Na-Hee thinks it's unfair, so she fights vigorously for him.

The market is in chaos because of Yeon-Hong. Cho-Yeon acts to harm the market against her will.

Seo-Yeong rebels against Joon-Seon and Hyeon-Gyeong. Ga-Hee comforts Seo-Yeong.

Jae-Seok and Ji-Won begin psychological warfare over Da-Hee.

Na-Hee and Gyu-Jin agonize over their feelings towards each other. They can no longer hesitate. What is their final decision?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6