[Drama 2020] Once Again, 한번다녀왔습니다

0ly40

i think Jaesuk and daehee's relationship will caught by IMU Ok ja, they get to cross each other on a date :D. Both to help each other keep their relationship in secret :lol:. Naehee mention that Daehee next week will school opening, i think Daehee will get some admirer (professor) that will make jaesuk jealous, BTW no jealousy and trial in a relationship is boring'

GJ definitely still love NH, its just that both of them has too much pride. One should give in. When you lose someone, you realize just how much that person means to you. Usually Correct fear can open up a guy's eyes to make him realize that he's going to lose you if he doesn't get his act together. I really hate that First love girl, why cant GJ be honest tell that woman he is not yet over with NH  he is still head over heels with her. Isn't it too obvious she is using the kid. :rage:

As for HS he is kinda attracted to her, is it possible that HS is the son of chairman or owner of the company where GH is working (usually it does happen in kdrama)

Im happy with Joon Sun he loves his family so much, wife should not be hesitant in getting back with him. He just lack of resposibility but he learned. Love the daughter collaborating with Dad :love:

The mom is so funny when jealous. Now its dads turn to get mad at mom for doubting him in having an affair :mrgreen:

• Like 3

I want the full version of Jaesuk's song. I guess he didn't only sing, he played the guitar too. Next time Jaesuk's turn to be jealous with Dahee's college friend

Jaesuk-Gyujin's bromance is really something. They are so hilarious together. Jaesuk is a little bit immature, wearing his hyung's clothes, car, apartments, and now  gyujin can't use the toilet bcoz of him. Poor Gyujin :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

58 minutes ago, lampard7 said:

gyunjin is in pain :( nahee STİLL has feelings for him .Come on guys,just tell each other !!

She finally showed up herself !

BY, finally shows her true color :unamused: that's why i dont like her 

:confused: wait! did BY throw NH's Food for GJ in the garbage? what a _____

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Shocked 3

40 minutes ago, JumeeTya said:

i guess tonight episode is focusing on how GJ realize that he still love NH... not much story about JS-DH.. but its okay... cause we can expect JS-DH kissing scene for next week ep, right?? :phew::phew:

I wonder if the stylist of DH and Jaesuk loves to wear checkered clothes, most of their out fit iare checkered. DH one is slightly outdated or quite loose to her. Or maybe writernim has a plan a major transformation for DH in coming scene, like next week we got to see short hair DH :wub:. How long does she have to study to finish her course Child Psychology can't wait to see her work side by side with Jaesuk :wub:

GJ I know it can be difficult to eat our pride and ego, but you've got to have the guts to stand up for your love or else you will loose NH forever

Directornim its about time to get rid of the character BY such a waste of time.:lol:

• Like 2

A couple of observations from Saturday's episode...

Hopefully we can put the ridiculous story line of the father (Young Dal) cheating on Ok Boon behind us now. Geez that arc was so stupid to me I found my self playing Solitaire on my phone during those scenes.

I'm falling in love with Da Hee. She is so dang cute and her silliness and goofiness melts me. But I loved how when JS started to sing to her on the phone, she was just swooning. You couldn't have wiped that smile off her face if you tried.

Honestly, the JS/DH story line is the main reason I watch this drama. Those two are so funny and cute together.

Hopefully, we are going to see some movement soon on the Ga Hee and young stud story line. I imagine the look on her ex-husband's face when he finds out they are together.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

Directornim its about time to get rid of the character BY such a waste of time.:lol:

GJ already flat out rejected BY by saying that he only see her as his "noona" 

BY: May I come in Dr. Yoon Gyu Jin?

KJ: Oh, Nuna you may come in

BY: How are you feeling? You still don't look good.

KJ: I am better than yesterday. I am okay.

BY: Really? I'm glad( that he is better) Oh I looked around my fridge and used what I could to quickly make this

KJ: Nuna I am sincerely thankful for the gesture but give this to Shihoo(her son) to eat.

BY: oh, Why?

KJ: I am thankful that you took care of me yesterday but if I take this I would be too sorry.

BY: Do I make you feel uncomfortable?

KJ: No, no you don't.

BY: don't say that I don't. I do make you uncomfortable, my feelings make you uncomfortable

KJ: Yes you are right. To be honest I was happy to meet Nuna again because we connected and understood each other. However I'm not ready yet to met another person(date) my heart is not yet ready for that.

BY: Is it because of Song Nahee?

KJ: what?

BY: You still love Song Nahee. Don't you?

just saw this on a youtube comment :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Busy weekend so going to watch both episodes later today. Thank god for all you lovely people for your posts/videos/comments/pics! :yaaa:

@kiefshi1056 I haven’t watched the episodes but yes the unresolved internal feelings both GJ and NH have for each other. Granted more GJ not being honest with himself and NH did have reluctance at first to date JR. Though don’t love angst, needed so he can better understand himself and appreciate NH too. He also can be a better partner for her to once the reunite. Til then work in progress. I mean when his first love Nuna gave he wallet to him, that symbolic gesture having him rid his old wallet , he didn’t already told us he wasn’t into Nuna anymore. But when he realized JR was sincere to NH, he thought he was ok and wanted NH to be happy. But you shouldn’t suppress your feelings. Sigh. :bashful:

Please continue to grow and be a better communicator and more honest to your loved ones too- GJ! :ok:

Oh not too much on Sadon couple? Ok def wondering about the upcoming obstacles in store for them.:foodie3: But I love the music for them , whenever I hear it I am excited lol.:sparklyeyes:

@dramaninja @lampard7 Thanks for posting clips and previews you awesome souls!!! :hooray2:

@emerald ox @mjmartinez:what!: Uggh BY first love Nuna that is horrific! Omg I am disgusted ugly personality throwing away NH’s food for GJ. My god you don’t deserve him.  The showing of care and love in food. You are jealous but you know what goes around comes around. GJ is kind to your son and may have liked you in the past, but he has drawn the line in many subtle ways to you dear! The big one is the wallet by not using it. He only had bday dinner as second choice after his conference was cancelled with her as he is a good guy/friend to her nothing more.:crazily:

I hope the GImbap owner storyline showing YD is her oppa comes closer to fruition not at the dead end. I want to see a lot reunion gatherings and extended family hangouts. She needs it and is lonely! I love her big caring heart! :smooches3:

I cannot wait to watch the episodes! 

• Like 5

did Noona BY threw Nahee's food hanged at the door knob? 

Not so good manners un throwing food when there are lot of people starving... 

haven't crossed her mind that the one literally save her child was Doc Nahee? 

such ungrateful attitude

• Like 2

NH dodges Sunbae's kiss as she's not completely into him. I wonder if she's thinking of GJ at that particular moment? She initially takes this as a casual relationship, we all see it as rebound, but Sunbae is being honest, genuinely interested and pursuing her with all his might. He will have a heartbreak if all his effort go to waste but he should know better when offering 'please use me'. I mean as a boss, you want to cheer up your employee who's going through difficulties but this is really another level !!

GJ realises he still has some kind of feeling for NH. He hates himself because of that-because he wants to bury deep this feeling but he just can't. It is more like unrequited love but the type where he does not want the other party to reciprocate. Next week's preview is interesting, we will see vulnerable side of GJ. I wonder how he goes from here, whether he will ask NH to help him move on (as cliche as it may sound) or whether NH too admits that GJ is still very dear to her. One-week guessing game begins.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Sorry I am a bit slow on the episodes.

I find yesterday's episode to be such an interesting point in NH and GJ's relationship. The conversation about the balm GJ had once gifted to NH's mom. I think this scene gave us a clue as to why they had chosen each other in the first place. In the conversation, NH thanked GJ for being thoughtful to her parents meanwhile he attributed it back to them being thoughtful to him in the first place. And she then subtly says that she probably hasn't been a very thoughtful daughter in law (with GJ's words somehow bringing implication it was also due to his mom's lack of consideration/thoughtfulness for NH). Somehow I found this conversation to reveal a lot as some people would say that we often find partners resembling our parents. I think there was just this sense of familiarity that ties NH and GJ together and reveals a possibility of why she might not find herself to feel belonged to in her relationship with JR. JR is a good person but in comparison to GJ, JR feels perhaps a bit too perfect and polished unlike the clumsily imperfect but extra kind and warm people NH's siblings and parents are. GJ is just like that.

Joon Sun is terribly adorable for shaking from nervousness and being all clumsy (totally in the fashion of NH's family) prior to proposing to HK. Though she did not say yes, I am glad she is taking time to think about it. The stunt trio is so cute too for each carrying a kid away. That's some good team work.

Speaking on behalf of all middle aged women, Ki Do Hun has officially exploded our ovaries. Hahahaha. He makes us want to get a divorce and hopefully await a HS to come sweep us off our feet. He was so thoughtful to want to take Ji Hoon on the trip. Can see how GH's heart is slowly but surely being worn over by his power move here. Totally earning them step dad brownie points and showing himself as a great father material. And everytime GH is having an annoying time at work, he is there to listen to her. Seriously the phone call scene. Seriously he look so adorable to be eager to talk to her EEEEE. And he's just so stiff when he was trying to change what he said about the stars just to persuade her to be there. When they were done with all the possible topics, he still wanted to talk to her about those damn mayflies like how desperately does he want to keep her on the call?!?!?! HAHAHA And when they were having a beer at the mart together, he scurried off all shy after GH says she wants to matchmake him with some girls. GA HEE, PLEASE. HE WANTS YOU ERMAHGERD YOU DENSE WOMAN.

Aside from all the funny stuff DH and JS presented to us this week, I think seeing GJ sitting on JS' lap and teasing JS about what he wants to do with DH if he doesn't return home is by far my favourite scene from GJ. IT WAS SO FUNNY. I almost died from choking on my saliva while laughing. That was so unexpected from GJ HAHAHAHA. Please director, give us more of this side of GJ. He definitely has more humour and charm to him than what we have seen so far!!!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@fluffyloaf :sparklyeyes: I haven’t watched the episodes yet but your write up is making me excited!!! Yes as ahem a woman is certain age, looking forward to HS with GH! Oooh this is going to be great! Love the tip in advance! :lollipop: 

oh I liked what you said about GJ and NH, that’s resonates how both got together and parents played a big part. I believe it. NH fam treated him well that even JR knew. But yeah though he is willing to be there for NH not expecting much will take a toll. He does just seem too perfect you want to mess up his hair. Lol. He was always at a disadvantage to GJ as we know he isn’t the end game. But he gives her, NH a chance to realize her true feelings. Please NH continue to grow and GJ as well! You shouldn’t get back together without this time of apart. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. In this case, they are at work together (no time to be apart) but in their after work lives they are no longer as close. Also the moms need to mature as well .:happy:

I cannot wait to see Sadon couple and GJ teasing JS instead of nagging him? Ooh sweet! :yay:

• Like 3
  • Love 1