[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

lol...

funny how we start to analyze the cart again after 1 yr..

That cart not only appropriate for Netflix,but also for stalking here and there about their hot rumors in SK...:lol:

And prepare a plan how to handle the rumor,how SYJ can hide from reporters at the airport etc..:P

CLOY and our couple still on top even CLOY not airing last week.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, cybertron said:

lol...

funny how we start to analyze the cart again after 1 yr..

That cart not only appropriate for Netflix,but also for stalking here and there about their hot rumors in SK...:lol:

And prepare a plan how to handle the rumor,how SYJ can hide from reporters at the airport etc..:P

I find HB's return to Korea funny too:lol: He is always very composed and posing nicely for media in the airport but that time he was nervous and acting busy with his phone call:lol: And he rushed to exit without posing nicely as always hehehe.. But that worked I think, no one noticed SYJ arrival to Korea which was few days later, right? 

It is legitimate that we analyse the famous cart again because it was the grocery anniversary a week ago ;) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, lavanta said:

But that worked I think, no one noticed SYJ arrival to Korea which was few days later, right? 

It is legitimate that we analyse the famous cart again because it was the grocery anniversary a week ago ;) 

Until now,i still don't know whether SYJ arrive few days later,or they arrive together then seperate before reporters can spot them.

SYJ such a ninja.

Nobody can trace her.

We only know she's already in Korea when Gong Hyo Jin posted a pic with her on 8th Feb..

• Like 6
  • Love 10

3 hours ago, Eun Jiwon said:

HAHAHAHA he needs to work 2-3 times harder to get SYJ, because he surely know that SYJ is on a high level of top actress. SYJ once said that she can't do work and dating at the same time thats why she need time to dating. When it come to work, she focused on work. Another interview also led her to the rumor that she's lesbi because she said she want to try acting with female co stars as a lover ahahaha She even laugh at her own words. What a fun unnie

Don’t believe her words lol she also said she want get married two times.post effect from my wife got married lol.none of her fans understand her actually :lol:

• LOL 9

1 minute ago, Spy sam-suk said:

Don’t believe her words lol she also said she want get married two times.

Who knows maybe she meant one in LA, and one in SK...with the same person..B)

I do agree,none of her fans understand her..:lol:

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, luffie said:

@marshemell0ws Let’s play a “I Spy Game” with their cart... I don’t know how to insert a pic but I am pretty sure I see fun pack mini cereals! Def not food for a BIG party... :w00t:

https://www.target.com/p/fun-pack-breakfast-cereal-8ct-kellogg-s/-/A-13373775

Cannot believe I'm playing this lol ... I believe to the right there is a bag of pre-popped popcorn (the black one).

Edit to include on closer look: Smartfood brand popcorn lol

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, Sianna said:

So while waiting for EP11 I’ve tried to read through and watched many threads, news, comments, videos, pictures available of Hyun bin, Son Ye-jin and CLOY.   I find the sheer number of Ctrl + C & Ctrl + V moments of our couple overwhelming! I am sure Binnie and Jinnie did not do it on purpose. I think they just somehow synchronize without even realising it!    You see in psychology 101 there are 3 clear nonverbal behaviors that signal comfort, interest and liking.  

1. Mirroring - when someone likes you, he/she will mimic your expression, physical postures/gestures spontaneously.

2. when someone engage eye contact and prolonged gaze at you

3. Close personal space:  when someone leans in to get closer to you

While our couple may not be exactly forthcoming with their feelings toward each other in public, as they want to be perceived as professional in the workplace context, we can be on the look for all the subtle clues when we browse through our couple’s videos.  For me, HB and SYJ ticked all the boxes in their interaction (I have also forced my husband to watch those videos with me and he agreed with my observation LOL). Time after time I find clues here and there and everywhere and I hope you will end up staring at them grinning ear to ear from the discoveries.   :wub:

My favorite is when Hyun Bin mimicked Son Ye-Jin’s pout in the Swoon Sofa Talk and how in various occasions they subconsciously close those personal space and lean toward each other (This happened dated way back from the Negotiation promotion period and in the Swoon interviews as well)    I am pretty convinced that they adore each other. I am most touched by how HB waited for SYJ’s assistant at the airport (maybe SYJ in the white van as well?) in the departure to Mongolia video.   I mean it was so obvious that Hyun Bin was waiting because as soon as the guy dressed in black T-shirt arrived, HB’s assistant (the female lady) was ready to leave almost immediately and turned toward the departure hall) and how manly HB took charge of answering the dating rumor from the journalists in the first CLOY press conference.  

I have followed Hyun Bin since Kim San-Soom period and I do have a strong feeling that this time is a real deal for him.  Their denials do not bother me as the possible reasons dissected so far by fans/journals alike are very valid.  I am pretty confident in what I see, and I trust my woman instinct. LOL!!! Anyway, I’ll wait for their good news in 2020 and perhaps into 2021. It is better that our couple take the time to be sure of each other than rushing into everything because of age and the commotion/expectations from fans.

1YkAT8gCBAAZpFk3kADG6wQC5aVDd63lBInTrpg-tEYll2RKyD4qp5aYeVGq6y5ipq1nj70WdS8gB57bASpwQnvwwddPZI81rp6evWiCOXJA52To4yTTJ2O1oTboDftpYoUvmrFX

Hello! Thank you for this! I very much enjoyed reading every bit of it! 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, Hb_Yj said:

Wow.. K-Media surely feed us lots with articles about them.. I can feel the hype of the drama and the pressure as well for both actors.. The attention is quite EXTREME in my opinion.. I feel bad for them.. They need to be cautious in everything they do - in order to not harm the drama :unsure: 

I can't imagine if they announce their relationship/ marriage (i HOPE :wub:),. Surely thousands of article will pop up :w00t: Maybe will took around 1 month to cool down.. Hahaaha

I mean, even all K-Netz wishing them to ended up together. I could already see that if they're not dating, many people across the world would be pissed including me. LOL

• LOL 11

My theory is that. He did have an eye on her for a while. She did notice him for a while. When he got an offer to work with her even though he has to be a Villian, he accepted anyway. 

Although they did not have direct interactions, he managed to see her at every chance he could. I think that they started the relationship since then. They even closer during the promo. Now they are more closer . It did not look like they are having a fight. They are very professional. Fighting!! 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1