[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

HB and SYJ has the utmost respect for each other and their career as we can clearly see from the interviews. They treat each other equally and thus they have good friendship. Respect, equal treatment and good friendship are very important foundations of a romantic relationship. That's why i believe in this ship and it's probability of sailing. I am actually glad that they didn't admit their relationship (if they are together ofc), because i wanted to see them acting together again since their movie. They have great on-screen chemistry and it would be a shame that we wouldn't get to see it because of their relationship status. As far as i know celebrity couples in Korea do not work in the same project. If HB and SYJ admits their relationship after the drama finished, i am sad that we most likely won't be able to see them acting together again. That's why, sometimes i want them to date lowkey so that we can see them together on the screen again in the future, but most of the time my shipper heart want to hear the good news of the relationship confirmation:wub: I am just torn between :unsure:

• Like 8
  • Love 5

11 hours ago, Elle R said:

I'm at the fangirling phase where I've accepted they're not together ... because come Feb 8th when they're done shooting and still not together I'll have a bit of a broken shipper heart lol (Rarely do I ship co-stars). Who knows ... maybe they dated in early 2019 briefly and didn't move forward with the relationship.

Being friends is good. I hate they've sucked me into this lmao. If they are together, the denials are confusing ... I don't understand Korean culture but feel like if they were together it would only benefit their brand?

In case they’re together, there’s no way they’ll admit anything after the shooting is done, except if they have plan to get married or they’re ambushed by the papz with undeniable photos, which their agencies can’t make a deal over, then that’s when the announcement may come. 

All the denials are actually not that hard to fathom. It’s very likely that they’d already been offered the roles in this drama way before the grocery photos. In one of the negotiation interview video, I don’t remember the exact words hb said, but he seemed to imply there was a chance for them to act together again. And as someone in this thread pointed out, when the director got asked what he thought about their rumor, he said he didnt expect it at all when he casted them so obviously their casting came before the rumor. Therefore it’s not wise to admit anything before the drama ends if they don’t want to ruin the only chance to work together again. Keep in mind that they always expressed the regret for not being able to work face to face during negotiation, especially with hb’s great appreciation for yj’s acting ability.

And of course they can’t admit while the drama is still on air. Their dating news may overshadow the drama and the rest of the cast and staff could not be well appreciated as they deserve. 

Also the harsh thing about korean online culture is they criticize everything, even the most unexpected ones. I hope people don’t mind me making a reference to another couple I shipped. Right after their drama, PMY and PSJ encountered a backlash where they were said to have dated way before their drama, which they denied. However, people still criticized them saying that they were making money while dating, which even if was true, I dont think it should be a matter that other people have the right to oppose. Having said that, you can never know what kind of sh* knetz can come up with their malicious comments so it’s good that binjin denied no matter how much truth to their affair.

About the ring, I think it’s just a prop for filming. Lol. I wish it was something else but there’s no way he forgot to take off all the accessories before filming and he sure didnt want to stir the pot while it’s still hot right after the denials.let’s wait and see.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, Chugo21 said:

I’m not sure if this true, syj is veteran and amazing actress so some actors are afraid to date her. 

Mostly of veteran actress like Kim Hee Ae, Choi ji woo, Lee Young ae and Jun Ji hyun are married to a business and non showbiz man. 

So Hyun Bin I know you can do it, FIGHTING HAHAHAHAAHAH 

And Hyun Bin's a businessman

Woooooh!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I don't know about you guys, but I always pray about BinJin couple whenever I can. :D

I pray this ship sails forever ❤️

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Helena said:

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005622810

[SBS Star] Hyun Bin Spotted Wearing a Ring on His Left Hand During the Break from Shooting? 

Lee Narin

Published 2020.01.28 17:09 

PIC#1 (in original article on top)

Actor Hyun Bin was seen with a ring on his left hand on the break from shooting of his drama. On January 27, one fan of Hyun Bin posted photos of the actor busily filming his current romance drama 'Crash Landing on You', which he stars with actress Son Ye-jin. According to this fan, Hyun Bin was wearing a ring on his left hand before shooting, but he/she saw him taking it out when shooting began. 

PIC#2  (in original article on top)

In the photo that the fan stated was taken before shooting, Hyun Bin was drinking water out of a bottle with his left hand. What was noticeable here was indeed a shiny gold ring on his ring finger. In the photos taken after that though, he no longer had the ring on the same finger. 

PIC#3  (in original article on top)

After seeing this, a lot of fans started to wonder what the ring was for. As a lot of couples in Korea wear rings on the ring finger even when they are not married, many are currently speculating that the ring is a 'couple ring'. They left comments such as, "Well, nothing else can explain it. It has to be a couple ring with his girlfriend!", "Are Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin seriously dating each other? Please say yes!", "Oppa, it's okay to be in a relationship. We'll understand. Just tell us that it's Ye-jin unnie!" and more. 

PIC#4  (in original article on top)

(Credit= Online Community, tvN Crash Landing on You) (SBS Star)  

Omg?! I don't want to be delusional but can they get married already and have a miniature YeJin and Hyunbin? 

If there's a 4th romour I pray that they'll admitt it. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

In case they’re together, there’s no way they’ll admit anything after the shooting is done, except if they have plan to get married or they’re ambushed by the papz with undeniable photos, which their agencies can’t make a deal over, then that’s when the announcement might come. 

All the denials are actually not that hard to fathom. It’s very likely that they’d already been offered the roles in this drama way before the grocery photos. In one of the negotiation interview video, I don’t remember the exact words hb said, but he seemed to imply there was a chance for them to act together again. And as someone in this thread pointed out, when the director got asked what he thought about their rumor, he said he didnt expect it at all when he casted them so obviously their casting came before the rumor. Therefore it’s not wise to admit anything before the drama ends if they don’t want to ruin the only chance to work together again. Keep in mind that they always expressed the regret for not being able to work face to face during negotiation, especially with hb’s great appreciation for yj’s acting ability.

And of course they can’t admit while the drama is still on air. Their dating news might’ve overshadowed the drama and the rest of the cast and staff could not be well appreciated as they deserve. 

Also the harsh thing about korean online culture is they criticize everything, even the most unexpected ones. I hope people don’t mind me making a reference to another couple I shipped. Right after their drama, PMY and PSJ encountered a backlash when they were said to have dated way before their drama, which they denied. However, people still criticized them saying that they were making money while dating, which even if it was true, I dont think it should’ve been a matter that other people have the right to oppose. Having said that, you can never know what kind of sh* knetz can come up with their malicious comments so it’s good that binjin denied no matter how much truth to that affair.

About the ring, I think it’s just a prop for filming. Lol. I wish it was something else but there’s no way he forgot to take off all the accessories before filming and he sure didnt want to stir the pot while it’s still hot right after the denials.let’s wait and see on tv 

I also thought they got script way before the rumour, and  HB said he want to try act again with SYJ in romantic comedy or melodrama was the CLOY hint, but he also said he want realistic script??? CLOY is far from realistic!! ..ughhh i don’t know anymore, SYJ will never leave me alone lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, WeiShenV said:

If you follow how SYJ choose her next project you'll easily spot the pattern. 

I think it's her rule. She always tend to choose different role/character in every of her projects. She love to challenge herself. 'Spring Night' was offered her 1st before the casting of CLoY. When they announced that the director offer her the lead role with the same role I was 100000% sure that she'll declined the offer, and she did I wasn't surprised tbh. 

What surprised me is the Pirates 2. I was so sure that she'll accept that - as far as I know she didn't decline the offer either, so more likely her next project is 'the Pirates 2'. - but she accepted CLoY. But then again it occurs to me that she never play a role of a Heiress, she did mention that. So I think the reason why she accepted the drama is bcos of the 1. The role/character 

2. The script

3. The biggest reason - HYUNBIN:D they did say they want to act in a romcom

Yeaa she really have rule when choosing script. Early 2000’s she did many melodrama/romance - the classic, a moment to remember, april snow,

and after that she choose bad/negative role- open city,white night, my wife got married ,  and early 2010-2015 she did action- the tower,the pirates,bad guy always die and later she try thrillers/period drama- The Truth beneath, the last princess and she back to romance again -be with you,pretty noona, cloy

• Like 9

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/12066048 

those who are worrying about hyunbin being friends with jjm issue. this video shows a reporter talking about it. she says in all few hundreds pages of the conversations, hyun bin's name was only brought up for golf and nothing else except golf! so there is nothing to worry about. this comes from a reporter who knows much more insider info than us, and she says hyun bin is not involved, shows much more credibility. 

• Like 20
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello I’ve been following this thread for quite a while now. Even before I found the thread for CLOY lol. But I was just silently reading everything you guys posted here until now...I can’t help it anymore but to express how much I ship this two. :love: I have to admit though that I don’t know them both that much. I first saw Hyun Bin in an episode of My Lovely Samsoon and Ye Jin in Personal Taste. But that’s it...never really followed any of their drama (bc I’m not into kdramas then) until CLOY happened & now I suddenly had the urge to watch every drama/film they previously starred into.

Anyways, about shipping them...I don’t really ship kdrama leads unless I see really something special between them. And the of them just radiating this some kind of aura whenever they are together. Like how they interact, look at each other (esp HB), & just their body language in general. Plus, I’m so happy to read that even their long time supporters can sense something between them.

Actually, right now, even I am super dooper hopeful that they are dating in real life (and please God, let them get married & have beautiful babies...bc the genes...please let’s not put it into waste. :joy:) I am just happy and contented on what they allow to be shared to us like being “close friends”, which is evident in the BTS of CLOY & several interviews. Like they are just so comfortable with each other.

So for now, I am looking forward for any news about them especially after CLOY. :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, seolhyunarii said:

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/12066048 

those who are worrying about hyunbin being friends with jjm issue. this video shows a reporter talking about it. she says in all few hundreds pages of the conversations, hyun bin's name was only brought up for golf and nothing else except golf! so there is nothing to worry about. this comes from a reporter who knows much more insider info than us, and she says hyun bin is not involved, shows much more credibility. 

Then I hope some especially toxic Knetz would shut the f*** up dragging HB’s name to JJM issue.... like in every comment To articles  :angry:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, clandeast said:

Anyways, about shipping them...I don’t really ship kdrama leads unless I see really something special between them. And the of them just radiating this some kind of aura whenever they are together. Like how they interact, look at each other (esp HB), & just their body language in general. Plus, I’m so happy to read that even their long time supporters can sense something between them.

I have been a casual fan of HB and SYJ, watched many of their dramas and movies but haven't really gone beyond that tbh. In general i don't real have any interest in celebrities private life, my shipping culture mostly involve drama characters. For example it was a great buzz regarding PMY and PSJ whether they are dating or not after What's wrong with Secretary Kim. Although i watched it religiously and enjoyed the pairing alot, i never even went beyond that. However after i watched Negotiation, even though HB and SYJ had limited share of screen together in the movie, their chemistry and banters through the monitors were on the roof. Even without watching interviews and promotional videos, i could feel that special chemistry that made me look for the videos where they share the same space, breathe in the same atmosphere :) I trust their good judgement that they also feel that special connection between them:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

:wub:

15 hours ago, lavanta said:

HB's name was dragged into this scandal when his name was mentioned only one time in the context of golfing nothing more. Heck even Song Seung Hoon who was not mentioned in the chat logs was dragged into that mess by the netizens. HB did well by threatening to sue any defamatory rumours. 

Many people will not like what i'll say but I will be realistic. Men thrash talk regardless of their age and nationality. Even women does that but i don't know why people find no offense in it tbh. I am a woman and i know many (maybe not all) woman talk about male bodies in a way could borderline derogatory. I am not defending what JJM and JDG did (especially JDG since he cheated on his wife, it worse than anything) but when a celebrity, particularly a male celebrity does that it becomes a huge deal. I am sure men in everywhere in the world talk like that especially in a very misogynist country like South Korea but since these are celebrities they are the biggest scumbags in the eyes of netizens, such a hypocrisy. Moreover many girls unfortunately do not care about being treated like objects as they prioritise money and fame. These girls flock around rich and famous guys. I am not saying they deserved to be treated like that but this is another part of the reality. So even if HB had involved with such girls i don't think it is worthy of a scandal as i find it unpleasant but normal (I have to say that i am a casual fan of HB so i am not trying to justify his actions in case the accusations are true like a hardcore fan). I am sure SYJ who has been working in the industry for a long time knows the inner works of industry and could judge people around her well. I am not worried slightest bit. 

At the first few promotional video of their movie, I found SYJ to be more flirty with HB (idk maybe she does that to her other costars too, i haven't watched her other movie promotional videos). Then HB started to play along and be more open up and later he started to tease SYJ. I think at that point he started to fancy her. I keep watching their BTS and promotional videos too, they (especially BTS) seem so real to me. I don't normally ship real people only do it for movie/drama couples but these two are giving me a fluttering heart everytime i watch them:wub: 

I really agree with the last two sentences!  They also seem real to me!  and that fluttering feeling is just all over when I see them on the screen especially the BTS! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Ambivert said:

Now I understand why our couple is being so careful and why the bts are being carefully edited because every little action of them is being turned into a dating or marriage rumour. It is suffocating to be honest. It was clearly mentioned by a fan that those rings were  se ri rjh couple rings. There were two rings but am I surprised to see media taking this is an opportunity to release few click bait articles? no. Let us not delve too much into it.

Also I have been following this thread I don't understand why on a shipping thread I see some users mentioning why binjin can't be a couple. I understand the need to maintain balance between rational and delusion but now I think it's more like spreading negativity for people who want to ship in peace. If you don't want to be hurt ship lightly or avoid shipping and shipper thread support their drama but to enter a shipping space and always mention how they are not together or probably dating someone else without solid prove is honestly a turn off. Shipping is not for the weak and sensitive. Yes one must always ship with knowledge that one day the ship may not sail anymore but till then I hope everyone enjoys the ride without always finding a way to debunk the ship when there's nothing going on to worry about. Respect the shipper paradise. 

I agree with you! The media really does spin things around and the scrutinizing and pressure is no joke. I remember reading that HB and one of his ex's broke up due to all the pressure. If i were SYJ and HB, I'd keep it low key too.

• Like 6

Real Life “Couple Photos” of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Go Viral in Online Communities

“I fully support this couple.” – Netizen

x8EI5hd.jpg

On the popular Netflix drama, Crash Landing On You, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are showing off such impressive chemistry that they look like a real-life couple.

PxwDP2Q.jpg

As a result, countless posts regarding the two actors are flooding social media and online communities.

VWyniVt.jpg

And the most popular among them all are the ones showing Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin looking like a sweet couple in real life.

nOIvswe.jpg

Such posts are sharing photos of the two being absolutely adorable together offset.
sqIO1cU.jpg

One photo shows the two sitting with their shoulders touching and bright smiles on their faces…

suknUaT.jpg

While others show the two celebrating Hyun Bin’s birthday together.

s8fWkXM.jpg

What makes it even more adorable is how shy Hyun Bin looks in the photos.

ldCvNWS.jpg

Aside from those, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin have selfies together, as well as photos of them just messing around.

V5eHWSF.jpg

Despite past rumors of the two dating, it has never been confirmed.

ZzrjBGO.jpg

But fans can’t help but fantasize, and they’re squealing over the two with comments such as “I fully support this couple“, “They look so good together“, and “Their sweetness makes me happy“.
dU2oDC4.jpg

w644
Fans can dream, right?

EPX95QkUUAAtHzw?format=jpg&name=large

EPX95QkVAAg-sI7?format=jpg&name=large

EPX95QkU4AE5MFI?format=jpg&name=large

EPX95QlU4AA7Oj8?format=jpg&name=large

source

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-exo-ls-bought-billboard-force-chen-failed-miserably/

cmon ..... how close you to your co worker in film or drama,are you must sweet like this even in the movie youre not couple ????

• Like 5
  • Love 4

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/old-photos-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-20s-chemistry/

Old Photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in Their 20s Resurface in Light of Their Recent Chemistry

If they had worked together in their 20s, it would’ve been absolutely legendary.

wpe_vzFwKQSr_Ae0ETGOnRQ4MJl_GiwmkKrIwjlV

2 hours ago

With the overwhelming popularity of Netflix’s Crash Landing on You, old photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from their 20s are resurfacing for how amazing they would have looked together back then.

crash

The post is titled “Why Didn’t They Meet in Their 20s When They Were Both Acting and Are the Same Age?” and it shows a series of photos of the two stars from when they were younger.

son4

The shared photos prove just how good-looking Hyun Bin was in his 20s.

son7

Unlike right now, he flaunted more youthful visuals with eyes that looked like he wanted to rebel.

son1

On the other hand, Son Ye Jin showed off a very small face and gorgeous facial features.

son2

Both actors had absolutely perfect visuals.

son16

And in regret that they never worked together when they were young, fans are sharing such photos of the two actors in order to imagine what it would have looked like if they met earlier.

son14

Fans are responding to the post with comments such as “Both have unbelievable visuals“, “They look like babies“, and “I wish they worked together on a project in their 20s“.

son15

Check out some more photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in their 20s below:

son3  son5  son10  son13  son8

Source: Insight

• Like 12

Wow.. K-Media surely feed us lots with articles about them.. I can feel the hype of the drama and the pressure as well for both actors.. The attention is quite EXTREME in my opinion.. I feel bad for them.. They need to be cautious in everything they do - in order to not harm the drama :unsure: 

I can't imagine if they announce their relationship/ marriage (i HOPE :wub:),. Surely thousands of article will pop up :w00t: Maybe will took around 1 month to cool down.. Hahaaha

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, 123mary123 said:

Isnt' it something that couples playfully do in korea ? I think it was mentioned in a kdrama that i have wached in the past!

Someone to enlighten us!

it’s not necessarily a couple thing, just a cute (aegyo) gesture and she was acting as well. 
I’m more engrossed with the 2:16 moment when she was bickering with the director and she told him to side with her and urged him to say yes when she asked if she was right. Lol. There were a lot of people around but it had to be him who she seek validation from. So funny that he just jokingly told her to leave him alone and stop annoying him.

1 hour ago, Helena said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/old-photos-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-20s-chemistry/

Old Photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in Their 20s Resurface in Light of Their Recent Chemistry

If they had worked together in their 20s, it would’ve been absolutely legendary.

If there is sth between them now, I feel thankful that they met each other in their late 30 when their careers are stable and they sooner or later will feel the need to settle down. When celebs are still young and at the peak of their career, most of the couples would end up breaking up. They’re too busy and career always comes first. Not anyone can be han ga in and yeon jung hoon. I’ll patiently wait and hope that this ship will sail and have a happy ending. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

There is something I love about Hyun Bin i.e. how he praises Son Ye Jin as an actress it really shows how much he respects her work and how he says he can lean on her popularity acknowledging that she is or could be superior to him in the industry. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that she is superior both have created their own name and fame in the industry but when he said that I thought he was cool. Usually men not all but men in general can't accept that women could be superior to them but HB saying that shows he is really a gentleman and is not like those typical men who can't accept women can be above them. After watching their interviews I can say that they have good communication which is something they both acknowledge and in a relationship communication is the key which is good sign. Even in the bts sometimes they seem to be in their own world once it was talking about chicken and next time they were playing with the piano. I can say that they can never run out of topics to talk about. So far what I have seen between them is healthy. My instincts tell me they are dating but I can also see friendship you know like couples who are in relationship but also are friends that's the best kind of relationship when your partner is not only your other half but also your friend. 

My only concern is media. I'm not even the person involved but all the articles speculating their relationship status while their drama is on air is really concerning. I can understand if we see them being more cautious with their interactions and distant in bts because I'm sure they would not want the focus to shift from drama to their personal life. But I love those subtle moments in the bts in the pork feeding bts he called her cute when asked if she was looking like a puppy. He held her arms even after they were done with the kiss scene. He also imitates her pout. Their team work where they discuss scenes is fascinating to watch shows how dedicated they are two their craft. I don't know whether this ship will sail in future  but right now I'm positive about them.

• Like 12
  • Love 9

@BINGO_O I think HB was in his 'zone' when he jokingly told YJ to stop annoying him:lol: i don't think he was really listening to YJ and the director joking around coz he kept on walking/checking the area/pond.:lol:

I'm kinda glad they meet in their 30s too, they seem more mature and confident in themselves to appreciate what other people have achieved.  Like @Ambivertmentioned, They seem to have good communication as can be seen thru their bts kiss scene discussions. They can also let the other one lead if needed. These are good signs imo.:lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1