[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Don’t worry about all the attention they are getting. I am sure they both knew what they were getting into when they signed up for CLOY.  They already knew people were interested for CLOY because of their chemistry offline and they are aware that they are being shipped together.   Yet, they still went for it and wanted to film a drama together.  Korean netizens can turn into situation into a bad one but I think for the most part, the attention they’re getting are mostly positive 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-stars-dating-secretly-relationships/

6 Female Stars Who Like to Date Secretly Without Anyone Finding Out

They confessed that they like to keep their dating a secret.

H_uo7t8l72Viy_HPK8veQjNRwn66tfqES33FfT9D

2 hours ago

It’s no surprise that dating publicly for celebrities takes a big toll on their relationship, leading to hardships or even breakups. For that reason, some stars have admitted to enjoying secret dates and making sure no one finds about it. Here are 6 female stars who like to date in secret.

1. Son Ye Jin

sonyejin

Son Ye Jin is one of the most well-known celebrities for having relationships that no one finds out about. On one variety show, Son Ye Jin even revealed the reason for why she never gets involved in scandals by explaining that she makes sure all her dating is in secret. She also added that if you don’t date another famous person, scandals don’t arise, which drew quite the interest from viewers.

——————

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/crash-landing-son-yejin-stands-board-hyunbins-tall/

“Crash Landing On You” Son Yejin Stands On A Board Because Hyunbin’s Too Tall

She’s already tall AND wearing heels.

bsXURyUpJNuxArCR5_YWdNhVP64v7gmVlTUwQD9L

15 hours ago

tvN‘s popular drama Crash Landing On You is gaining attention for its memorable plot and impressive cast.

YH3

Viewers in particular love the chemistry between co-stars Son Yejin and Hyunbin.

YH4

A recent behind the scenes photo proves why they’re such a cute couple. Son Yejin was shown standing on a board to match Hyunbin’s height.

YH

Considering that she’s already 165cm and was wearing three inch heels, it was definitely a sight to behold!

YH2

Hyunbin stands at an impressive 185cm, making him significantly taller than all of his co-stars.

YH6

YH5

Despite their intense chemistry and good looks, Hyunbin and Son Yejin have previously denied dating rumors surrounding them.

YH7

Crash Landing On You is a cable drama about a South Korean woman who accidentally crash-lands in North Korea.

CLOY

Source: Insight

Ye-Jin prefers someone taller than 175cm. :)

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Ambivert said:

There is something I love about Hyun Bin i.e. how he praises Son Ye Jin as an actress it really shows how much he respects her work and how he says he can lean on her popularity acknowledging that she is or could be superior to him in the industry. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that she is superior both have created their own name and fame in the industry but when he said 

My only concern is media. I'm not even the person involved but all the articles speculating their relationship status while their drama is on air is really concerning. I can understand if we see them being more cautious with their interactions and distant in bts because I'm sure they would not want the focus to shift from drama to their personal life. But I love those subtle moments in the bts in the pork feeding bts he called her cute when asked if she was looking like a puppy. He held her arms even after they were done with the kiss scene. He also imitates her pout. Their team work where they discuss scenes is fascinating to watch shows how dedicated they are two their craft. I don't know whether this ship will sail in future  but right now I'm positive about them.

I completely agree about the media ... It seems particularly chaotic today. Fans feeding false stories and narratives. There's shipping and fangirling but ... today feels a little bit more insulting. From the article about the ring to the one naming Yejin as one of 6 actresses who likes to date in secret. It's disturbing and I can see why people would not share their real life relationships. The story has moved away from the show and focused on personal lives ... an actor wants his work to be noticed, not his relationships. I get there is nothing to pick apart because of the break but yikes.

2 hours ago, Winny said:

@BINGO_O I think HB was in his 'zone' when he jokingly told YJ to stop annoying him:lol: i don't think he was really listening to YJ and the director joking around coz he kept on walking/checking the area/pond.:lol:

I'm kinda glad they meet in their 30s too, they seem more mature and confident in themselves to appreciate what other people have achieved.  Like @Ambivertmentioned, They seem to have good communication as can be seen thru their bts kiss scene discussions. They can also let the other one lead if needed. These are good signs imo.:lol:

lol At HB telling YSJ to stop bothering him ... I wondered if that is something costars say to each other. Says a lot in their comfort level. I did also love hearing the actor (who plays the SK soap opera fanatic - sorry bad with names) say they transition so quickly from playfulness to seriousness. Worded it more as Seri and JYH but really implied the actors imo. 

I also love that they met in their 30s as well, mostly because I prefer HB a bit thicker lol ... much more attractive. I rewatched the episodes shot in Mongolia. The scenes prior to their beer and fried chicken meal ... could not help notice their facial similiarities. Beautiful, subtle actors who make a gorgeous pair. *sigh*

• Like 3
  • Love 1

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10897/20131014/interview-son-ye-jin-ideal-boyfriend.htm

Interview with Son Ye Jin: Her Ideal Boyfriend

BY Staff Reporter | Oct 14, 2013 11:23 PM EDT

Actress Son Ye Jin revealed that she is usually very affectionate towards her boyfriend.

October 14, actress Son Ye Jin was featured on radio program on the SBS Power FM.

The MC asked, "Recently, you worked with actor Kim Gap Soo as a father and daughter for the new movie coming out. What kind of a daughter are you?"

Son Ye Jin answered, "I am very stern. I don't express my emotions very well. It's the same with my mom as well. My father doesn't really know how to be affectionate and I don't know how to do that either. I think it's because we're from Daegu. All of our family members don't express our emotions very much. We also don't really speak about work and outside matters when we're at home."

However, when she was asked if she is the same way with a man she loves, Son Ye Jin replied, "With all the affection that has been building up, I show everything to him."

Also, when a listener asked about her ideal boyfriend, she answered, "I like someone who I can have a conversation with. I think men usually listen to women simply in the first dimension. I want to actually communicate while having a conversation filled with wit."

One of the DJ asked, "So you want a man who is detailed and manly, right? It's difficult." Regarding looks, Son Ye Jin stated, "I don't look at looks but I would like him to be over 175cm but if a guy is someone who captures my attention, it's fine if he is shorter."

• Like 17

Hmmm from couch talk seems theres guy who have calm demeanor and soft spoken man who talks about anything, fun as well plus he at 185 cm tall and dont forget ridicously attractive/good looking man. sooo son ye jin maybe you want to know him better ??!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2

I was in the Crash Landing On You thread and didn't want to post it there because I thought it was like, not really about the show but more of my shipper heart so I'm posting it here instead.

Wanted to quote @jamy47 who said:

It has nothing to do with being a veteran actor or not, maybe he was having lunch and put it on then forgot to take it off. That can happen and when he noticed it, too late. Hyun Bin has been honest about his previous relationships before but if he is with someone who is NOT comfortable with people knowing then he would respect that partner and keep it to himself. I think HB and SYJ is a real possibility. It's been a year since they were caught doing their grocery together in LA. I believe if they are a couple, because of Ye Jin who seems way more private we will only know about it when they will be expecting a child or something. I wouldnt be surprised AT ALL if they were already married. They are not teenagers, they are older veteran actors who probably dont want the public in their business. They want to build their family and advance their careers in peace perhaps. I really hope they are true because they would be a true power couple in Korea. They both have a complete full careers and only missing a full family life now.

I think the post was talking about the recent photo of HB drinking water with a ring in it. There have been a couple of theories:

1. It is in fact true a ring that HB himself wears and he may have forgotten to take it off. Someone said the viewer saw HB take it off when filming.

2. It is part of the drama. Maybe RJH's character and Seri got a ring together. The ring may have been taken off because sometimes episodes are filmed out of order. Totally understandable. 

The true question is - WILL WE SEE THE RING IN THE DRAMA?!?! But I wanted to quote the person above because I thought it was interesting. I completely agree that SYJ is super private. She keeps everything SOO private and has never confirmed anyting in her 10+ years in the industry. EVER! Evidence is below!

46 minutes ago, Helena said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-stars-dating-secretly-relationships/

6 Female Stars Who Like to Date Secretly Without Anyone Finding Out

Son Ye Jin is one of the most well-known celebrities for having relationships that no one finds out about. On one variety show, Son Ye Jin even revealed the reason for why she never gets involved in scandals by explaining that she makes sure all her dating is in secret. She also added that if you don’t date another famous person, scandals don’t arise, which drew quite the interest from viewers.

Reveal hidden contents

YH4

A recent behind the scenes photo proves why they’re such a cute couple. Son Yejin was shown standing on a board to match Hyunbin’s height.

YH

Considering that she’s already 165cm and was wearing three inch heels, it was definitely a sight to behold!

YH2

Hyunbin stands at an impressive 185cm, making him significantly taller than all of his co-stars.

YH6

YH5

Despite their intense chemistry and good looks, Hyunbin and Son Yejin have previously denied dating rumors surrounding them.

YH7

Crash Landing On You is a cable drama about a South Korean woman who accidentally crash-lands in North Korea.

CLOY

Source: Insight

But what caught my eye was when @jamy47 said it would not be a surprised if they were already married. Then my poor delulu heart just kept thinking, they have denied dating rumors twice already - is it because of SYJ being too secretive and out of courtesy/respect to her HB is denying as well? Or is it the truth, that they are not dating, because they are already married LOLOLOOOL OMG *delulu*

• Like 6
  • LOL 10

1. Ideal types can change over time, but what remains consistent for both Ye-Jin & Binnie: someone understanding (of their line of work) & can communicate well with. 
2. Ye-Jin’s been linked with 2 actors: Kim Nam-gil (she directly addressed it) & Binnie

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/108269/20151203/son-ye-jin-talks-about-marriage-and-her-ideal-man.htm

Son Ye Jin Talks About Marriage And Her Ideal Man

BY Julie Jones | Dec 03, 2015 12:19 PM EST

Son Ye Jin is thinking about marriage, what she wants and why she has not really thought about marriage before. She discussed her thoughts with the Chinese website Sina.

The 34-year-old actress does want to get married but she also thinks that her career has kept her so busy, marriage has not been a priority.

"At first I did not understand why I could not meet someone," she told Sina. As time goes by I know why actresses usually marry later in life. Their passion for work grows and the happiness they get from their career occupies much of their hearts."

She doesn't rule it out. She hopes it will still happen and sees that marriage and children can be a good thing for a career. It can help an actress grow.

"The experience of getting married and having children can help an actress mature," she said. "I hope I don't get too old before I marry."

But her ideal husband would have to understand the demands of her career, the long work hours and frequent trips.

For example, her most recent film was shot on location in Jeju Island. "Bad Guys Always Die" is a Chinese-Korean production about a group of Chinese tourists who visit Jeju Island and meet a mysterious woman, played by Son. She leads them into a series of unexpected but interesting incidents.

One of the tourists is played by Chinese actor Bolin Chen.

Son Ye Jin has not been the subject of many dating rumors since she began her career with a supporting role in the 2000 drama "Secret Tears." Her only significant dating rumor was with Kim Nam Gil, who co-starred with her in the drama "Shark" and again in the film "The Pirates."

She has had her share of attractive leading men, including Lee Min Ho in the drama "Personal Taste" and Jung Woo Sung in the film "An Affair To Remember."

"Bad Guys Always Die" had its world premiere in October at the Busan International Film Festival. It opened in China on November 27 to positive reviews and will open in Korea on January 21, 2016.

Anyone know of a nice guy Son Ye Jin could marry?

————-

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/30626/20140728/son-ye-jin-addresses-dating-rumors-with-kim-nam-gil.htm

Son Ye Jin Addresses Dating Rumors With Kim Nam Gil

BY Chin D | Jul 28, 2014 05:17 AM EDT

Actress Son Ye Jin talks about her dating rumors with "Shark" and "Pirates" co-star Kim Nam Gil.

In a recent interview with news portal "Starnews," actress Son Ye Jin talked about her upcoming film "Pirates," her movie co-star Kim Nam Gil, and the dating rumors surrounding the two of them.

On Kim Nam Gil's personality off-screen, she said, "He's just like Jang Sa Jung, his character in 'Pirates'. He seems cool, but in reality, he's actually talkative and fun to be with. He's also a bit clumsy, but he's really friendly."

She continued, "The image he shows other people isn't actually who he is. I've known him since our drama 'Shark', so I'm really comfortable working with him. In this respect, I think he suits his character well."

Their closeness caused dating rumors between the two actors, and regarding this issue, Son Ye Jin revealed that she didn't entertain the rumor. She explained, "While filming for the movie, I received a call from him. He asked me if I saw the rumors, and I just answered, 'Yes!'."

She added, "Our co-star Park Chul Min joked around that the two of us should get married, but we don't think about it, and we're not going to do it in the future. Kim Nam Gil is someone I want to be with for a long time, but as a friend. He always makes me laugh."

In related news, their film "Pirates" is scheduled to premiere on August 6.

• Like 10

Source: https://channels.vlive.tv/C796F3/vtoday/1.12365653

CELEB Dispatch

2019. 12. 09. 7:56 AM

EXCLUSIVE

"Alleged couple" Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin display chemistry at new film's press conference

0818e94c-2076-417d-9ce6-6eadb207c2c7.jpg

"I just laughed it off (about dating rumors). I did not feel uncomfortable when choosing this work because Son Ye Jin is the actress whom I want to continue working with." (Hyun Bin)

"It seems that I am fated with Hyun Bin. I have always wanted to collaborate with him in a romantic comedy. I think that the more we film together, the more chemistry we share in terms of acting." (Son Ye Jin)

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin showed their confidence in the romantic comedy genre. This is their 2nd collaboration after the movie "The Negotiation" (director Lee Jong Suk) in 2017. Meeting each other again as a couple this time, the two promise to show a sweet loveline.

The two have an unshakable faith and always trust each other as actors. Therefore, they did not worry about the fact that dating rumors might arise for the second time, and also happily answered questions from the reporters.

On December 9, the launch press conference of the new Sat-Sun drama "Crash Landing On You" (tvN) took place at the Four Seasons Hotel, Jongno District, Seoul with the participation of actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji Hye, Kim Jung Hyun, and PD Lee Jung Hyo.

56714b2a-7382-4c9c-a3a8-0255519df60b.jpg

"Crash Landing On You" is about a top secret romance. In the drama, Hyun Bin takes on the role of North Korean army officer Ri Jung Hyuk. Coming from a prestigious family in Pyongyang, Ri Jung Hyuk is the excellent captain of the most elite North Korean army and possesses outstanding appearance.

Son Ye Jin plays Yoon Se Ri, a fashion brand's CEO and the third generation of a chaebol, who possesses beauty, capabilities, and financial power. While going paragliding, she meets her destiny following an unexpected landing.

In fact, this story isn't too strange to the audience. South-North Korean love stories have been portrayed many times in previous works such as "The King 2 Hearts" or "Doctor Stranger". Despite its familiar topic, "Crash Landing On You" is still promising thanks to its "unique" characters.

In response to the question about his similarity to Ri Jung Hyuk, Hyun Bin said he resembled this character by 60%. The actor explained, "Ri Jung Hyuk is a character who has the self-control ability, but is somewhat innocent. I'm working hard to show that side of this character."

Son Ye Jin analyzed herself, "In the past, I have often taken on dark and emotion-packed characters. This role, however, is quite lively and playful. I'm slowly getting 'Yoon Se Rization'. The compatible rate has now reached 80%."

7344076b-c1b1-4b4a-a967-91838d68d561.jpg

The couple was quite confident about their perfect combination in the drama, and also had special feelings for the other. The two excellently portrayed their characters when Hyun Bin played a North Korean officer, while Son Ye Jin played a Korean chaebol heiress. The couple was so satisfied that they gave each other 100 points in terms of acting.

Hyun Bin praised her, "Son Ye Jin is an amazing co-star. I learned so much from her during the filming. Although she is an actress, she came up with various ideas. I was highly motivated when seeing that from her."

Son Ye Jin added, "Hyun Bin is the real-life version of Ri Jung Hyuk. As soon as I read the script, I thought that Hyun Bin is the one that resembles this role the most. I am very happy to be able to co-star him in this drama."

PD Lee Jung Hyo joyously said that the dating rumors of the lead couple helped the work. He made them both chuckle when sharing, "I think about it in a positive way that their acting collaboration will be spectacular."

f03bc5a0-ce4d-418a-9be7-bf0a41ee02e2.jpg

In the end, both actors called for viewers' expectations for the drama. Hyun Bin shared, "'Crash Landing On You' is a story about the warmth that spreads in unexpected situations. I hope that the drama will deliver unpredictable fluttering emotions to TV viewers."

Son Ye Jin appealed, "All the cast are showing their strong determination and efforts for filming despite the cold weather. Besides, this work also promises to deliver many interesting points. Therefore, hopefully, the audience will have much expectation for the drama."

"Crash Landing On You" is a new work of scriptwriter Park Ji Eun, who penned dramas such as "My Love from the Star", "The Producers", "Legend of the Blue Sea", etc. The film will be aired at 9 pm (KST) December 14.

Dispatch = Reporter Goo Min Ji

Photo = Reporter Song Hyo Jin

Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

You see even them are unbothered about these rumours. They knew this would happen especially that the drama is creating a great buzz in SoKor and even internationally. Before they accepted this drama they know the consequences of another rumor, even the director think it would be beneficial. 

So I don't get why people are so bothered by it when the people in "trouble" doesn't seem to care. 

And it's not like it's bad publicity for them. Even k-netz like them to be a couple. 

And I don't see it overshadowing the drama. 

• Like 15
  • Love 1

The controversial ring topic!:ph34r:  That ring looks like a wedding band or a promise ring at the very least. Man, my shipper heart broke for a bit....  :cold_sweat: However like most, I have decided to calm my fragile shipper heart till the end of CLOY. :lol: I wonder if  a similar ring would appear as part of the plot? If it does not then  is HB is off the market?  Aha, who is then the lucky girl? HB has acknowledged his past r/s before. If he is in a r/s and yet denying it, is it due to his other half’s preference? Didn’t I read that YJ is super private? :w00t:   Man, I could try and try to “analyze” this! I could wish and wish for my delulu mode... I suppose best is for me to go on CLOY repeat mode till the weekend while wishing my ship a go! This forum has been so much fun for me as we are all shippers who wish for the same outcome. Please keep the HB and YJ tidbits flowing... and let’s wish them a fairy tale happy ever after ending! :wub::heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, luffie said:

The controversial ring topic!:ph34r:  That ring looks like a wedding band or a promise ring at the very least. Man, my shipper heart broke for a bit....  :cold_sweat: However like most, I have decided to calm my fragile shipper heart till the end of CLOY. :lol: I wonder if  a similar ring would appear as part of the plot? If it does not then  is HB is off the market?  Aha, who is then the lucky girl? HB has acknowledged his past r/s before. If he is in a r/s and yet denying it, is it due to his other half’s preference? Didn’t I read that YJ is super private? :w00t:   Man, I could try and try to “analyze” this! I could wish and wish for my delulu mode... I suppose best is for me to go on CLOY repeat mode till the weekend while wishing my ship a go! This forum has been so much fun for me as we are all shippers who wish for the same outcome. Please keep the HB and YJ tidbits flowing... and wish them a fairy tale happy ever after ending! :wub::heart:

Yeah I just wish people just keep it fun here in SHIPPER'S paradise. 

• Like 5

I was almost decided that I would not be logging in anymore because of my experience in the CLOY thread. :( But here I am, brought to life by your posts. Ahhh.. our fangirl hearts. Why is it that fangirling is getting more and more complicated these days? It's like there are suddenly standards we should stick to. For me, as long as we support our oppas/unnies in all their endeavors, we are fangirls at heart. It wouldn't hurt though if we are solemnly praying for our OTPs to end up together. It's just wishful thinking. Regardless, we will be backing them up 100%!

The ring "thingie" would be settled once and for all when we see the next episodes. Until then, we'd all be curious cats. Hihi :)

I'm really happy that A LOT of interviews of HB and SYJ are getting attention and subs are being made available. Huge shoutout to the fans who go out of their way to translate for the global audience. Kamsahamnida, dongmu-deul!

Our mantra until such time we see whether or not this ship sails: In grocery, we trust! (Got that from twitter! Hihi!) <3

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

I'm really happy that A LOT of interviews of HB and SYJ are getting attention and subs are being made available. Huge shoutout to the fans who go out of their way to translate for the global audience. Kamsahamnida, dongmu-deul!

I agree with you! I was actually trying to look at old interviews etc of HB and SYJ and didn't find a lot. Not even a lot of videos of their past work in terms of interviews and stuff. I'm so grateful there's A TON for CLOY. I think we are truly blessed!!

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

I agree with you! I was actually trying to look at old interviews etc of HB and SYJ and didn't find a lot. Not even a lot of videos of their past work in terms of interviews and stuff. I'm so grateful there's A TON for CLOY. I think we are truly blessed!!

The interviews during the promotions for The Negotiation are truly interesting. There are a lot of Freudian slips and subtle gestures that can make your heart flutter.

Dayyuuuum oppa, where can I find someone who'd look at me the way you look at unnie?

• Like 11
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, phoenixember said:

Our mantra until such time we see whether or not this ship sails: In grocery, we trust! (Got that from twitter! Hihi!) <3

I live by this mantra too :lol:

And I agree! Don't stop the fans from hoping, they are shippers after all. Where's the fun in shipping if we continously remind them about the probability of it being less. 

Let them be. It's not impossible to be honest. As long as they're not married to anyone let the shippers sail. 

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mykimchiworld said:

I live by this mantra too :lol:

And I agree! Don't stop the fans from hoping, they are shippers after all. Where's the fun in shipping if we continously remind them about the probability of it being less. 

Let them be. It's not impossible to be honest. As long as they're not married to anyone let the shippers sail. 

The real world is too stressful already, enough to make us jaded. We all need something to get us by and make us smile.

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

I think why the ring issue has created such a fuss is because of the amount of support they are getting as a "couple". It is comparable to the situation with shippers of PSH and HB's previous drama Alhambra. JUST as it ended, the uproar and the denial that occured because of SYJ and HB's alleged relationship from the grocery shopping tabloid pictures was massive. Likewise, I think a lot of us shippers are so dearly in love with these two, some are fearful of what that ring could possibly represent.

On another note, the writer is so good at blurring the lines between reality and the drama, its sending us all into overdrive! What with SR (syj) being caught by the paparazzi with her boyfriends and then making up stories to deny it when really she is dating them (in the drama). And if the writer does go down the line of making JH her fiance in Seoul in ep 11 and getting caught by paparazzi, I can't imagine how much harder it will be for viewers to differentiate what is real and what is not! As it is their puzzling relationship is consuming my live as it is :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1