[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

59 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Scanning her comments section. It all good vibes. :D

Seems like alot of people really missed her :wub:

Yeah....they’re going wild. This one is really funny :lol: swipe the picture left 

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

The people she nominated:

Kim Hee Ae - The World of the Married

Hunter Kang - dog trainer who has appeared on Return of Superman

Gary Kang’s son - cute kid on Return of Superman 

Pardon my possible delusions but does someone have marriage and kids on the mind?? B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, Jinnie2018Binnie said:

Wow looks like Cloy is truly going global! It has been 5 months since they first aired and people around the world are still discovering it and talking about it! And look at the rave reviews....I’m so happy. I hope this will boost cloy’s  chances for Baeksang B) so proud of the Cloy team...fighting!!!

• Like 8
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, Jinnie2018Binnie said:

Wow. I read both articles. Two of the best & most positive ever written about CLOY!  Cloy is indeed an international phenomenon.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2

17 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

The people she nominated:

Kim Hee Ae - The World of the Married

Hunter Kang - dog trainer who has appeared on Return of Superman

Gary Kang’s son - cute kid on Return of Superman 

Pardon my possible delusions but does someone have marriage and kids on the mind?? B)

It just came across my mind. I just visit these IG just a while to see who she nominated.

It's like a hint from her right :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

LOL she nominated an actress from a drama about marriages (and cheating but lets not think about that she said she wants to get married eventually), a dog trainer (she said she wanted a new puppy not too long ago), and a child (she said that twins scene with RJH in cloy was her favorite). I'm sure they're trying to be quiet about each other and not stir the pot with rumors but the  shippers are gonna have a field day putting together these nominations :joy: she's making it way too easy :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 23

While scrolling my IG and I found this (of course not just found because I followed this IG :D)

You know what admin of binjinsgrocery, you are the best reporter for #BinJin. As fast as lightning and sharp as the blade :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Yeah....they’re going wild. This one is really funny :lol: swipe the picture left 

Wow, she finally surfaced. 

She looks beautiful as always & very much well rested - her eyes are happy and beaming.  

And you're welcome - I'm a frontliner myself & it's greatly appreciated! Kunsamnida!

• Like 2
  • Love 13

10 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

While scrolling my IG and I found this (of course not just found because I followed this IG :D)

You know what admin of binjinsgrocery, you are the best reporter for #BinJin. As fast as lightning and sharp as the blade 

This plot twist is daebak... binjin shippers are really eagle eyed.... the ability to find links and relationships are world class.... :D

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Omgggg i can't believe she tagged HaO Kang... He is like the smartest child i have ever seen. I started watching The return of superman because of him. 

I totally agree with you who said that hyun bin suggested him being tagged since HaO saw him in the newspaper. :lol: that episode was really funny. And in the next episode guest star will be Song Ga In, trot singer that made ost for CLOY :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1