[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

49 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I’ve watched cloy 5 times already. When someone discuss particular scenes or when I’m reminded of certain scenes after watching ost videos, I just want to rewatch  cloy again. This happens all the time :D

I’ve watched CLOY 20x and still watching ATM. I tried watching other dramas but I always end up with CLOY. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Yasy05 said:

Omo! I smiled and giggles while watching the entire video. I really like the song background. Ahh ..my heart again became  even bigger for these two beautiful binjin couple.

This is one of my favourite fm videos of Binjin. I love how it captures how gentle and sweet Binnie is towards Jinnie.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

36 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Me and my cat... more than 10x. :D It's mostly per my cat's requests. I have nothing to do with it. I'm his slave. :lol: I hope I can share a picture of him here watching CLoY attentively like it's his first time. No wonder I have eyebags. :lol:

You and your cat are so funny! I love your posts:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

I can still vividly recall all of my fave scenes. What to do? :lol:

Rewatch CLOY for the nth time and each scene will show as if it's the first time. We'll cry, laugh, and enjoy the roller coaster again.

BTW, the most heartbreaking scene for me was on Seri's birthday, when she thought that JH and the 5 ducklings already left. She's been holding all her emotions to herself but did broke down in the end. I think that was her most vulnerable moment :bawling: i cried a river on that. Then came JH and the squad and the ducklings were all worried because it was the first time they saw her cry. As usual, JH saves the day with his reassurance that the one he loves will always be in his thoughts. :heart: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I haven’t got time to check the past few pages so i am not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but my friend in Korea just told me that there is covid transmission again in Korea.. apparently one guy did not know he got the virus went to many places and infected several people and have close distance with maybe around 2000 people so the government has to track these people down but it's tough to do so...I'm worried about the Baeksang arrangement and Binjin's health... especially HB because he is filming...I hope the virus will go away soon :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Rewatch CLOY for the nth time and each scene will show as if it's the first time. We'll cry, laugh, and enjoy the roller coaster again.

I hope BINJIN will give us some good news about their relationship status. And it better happen soon before I start believing I wrote CLoY. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

41 minutes ago, Yanny62 said:

I haven’t got time to check the past few pages so i am not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but my friend in Korea just told me that there is covid transmission again in Korea.. apparently one guy did not know he got the virus went to many places and infected several people and have close distance with maybe around 2000 people so the government has to track these people down but it's tough to do so...I'm worried about the Baeksang arrangement and Binjin's health... especially HB because he is filming...I hope the virus will go away soon :bawling:

South Korea has been managing covid very well compared to other countries. They’ve had 10,800 cases so far and only recorded 256 deaths. That is impressive. Whatever approach the SK govt is taking is working so take heart in that ^_^ 

Compared to here in the UK, we have over 211,000 cases with over 31,000 deaths. The highest death rate in Europe so far overtaking Italy. We’re still in lockdown at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, LovableLEE_13 said:

I’ve watched CLOY 20x and still watching ATM. I tried watching other dramas but I always end up with CLOY. :D

Same here! I tried to switch to other Kdramas but after few episodes, I ended watching CLOY again! :P

I have no idea when I can watch & finish other Kdramas!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, ncly said:

8. My imagination: HB and SYJ are in love and they just want to be together for a glamorous night —> They’ll be there

I totally love your last reason!!:wub: As CLOY success is not a one man effort, i also believe that the team will be present for the awards. ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 5

5 hours ago, SHpectator said:

@luvlove when you put it that way, it seems binjin don't deserve just a Baeksang award,  but a Nobel peace prize! And then maybe throw in a marriage certificate in there just because they embody love and happiness :D  What an incredible feat for humanity indeed! :D

OMG!! yes!! yes!! yes!!

They're make this COVID day full of love and pink bubble.. we smile and happy like crazy in front of phone and computers just seing they stare each other, smile, flirting, and many more candies.. they unintentionally turn this worry day become a happy day with full of love and hope.. somethings like good things will come..

"What an incredible feat for humanity indeed!" - @SHpectator

• Like 8
  • Love 6

16 minutes ago, aicila said:

Same here! I tried to switch to other Kdramas but after few episodes, I ended watching CLOY again! :P

I have no idea when I can watch & finish other Kdramas!

Me too! Everytime I download and start watching another drama, BinJin appeared. I can't even finish 1 ep after all. I think every drama need to change their leads to BinJin. I can't focus and end up watching CLoY all over again

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

I tried to insert image from URL of a photo I have seen on Facebook regarding to Hyun Bin's BodyLuv newest CF but failed :(

And the advertisement title is "Hyun Bin's Choice" haha are you kidding me?

Can anyone have the link of that image from insta? I cannot find it

Edited by Binjinshiper9991
  • Like 2