[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

21 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Wow, I love SYJ’s speech and HB’s reaction afterward. Credit to this lovely IG account. So funny :lol:

Oh my God! You got me! I have been consuming BINJIN candies without thinking anymore. :joy: I choke when I saw she's thanking everyone for supporting CLoY. Like what is this? That's the only time I read the caption  :joy:

• LOL 13

45 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Wow, I love SYJ’s speech and HB’s reaction afterward. Credit to this lovely IG account. So funny :lol:

wahahahaha rofl :joy: this is hilarious but it’s really like what i dream of happening! Daebakkk BinJin couple! Just seeing both of you like that even without any award (which I know you deserve, even for this fierce competition)

Everyone is a winner when speeches and reactions are like this wahahahaha bravo BinJin Bravo! 

Also want to commend the editor who posted in Insta :thumbsup:

Can’t believe this thread is livelier than ever and that’s because it’s always BinJin who brought and unite us together, old and new shippers always joined forces for the greater good no matter the differences are! 

BinJin fighting! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 13

3 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

This is so hillarious! If SYJ giving this loveable and cute speech, I'm think it will be my sweet dream that night. 

I'm watching this video with big smile on my face like an idiot, and I don't know how would I be if I hear it TOTALLY THE SAME from SYJ. Maybe my parent will not let me use my phone anymore and cut my internet access

2 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

Oh my God! You got me! I have been consuming BINJIN candies without thinking anymore. :joy: I choke when I saw she's thanking everyone for supporting CLoY. Like what is this? That's the only time I read the caption  :joy:

True right? It's look real and I hope we can also get a very good news about #BinJin soon :heart:

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

After scourging through previous Baeksang lists, I found out that in 2007 when SYJ won Best actress for Alone in love, HB must also be there as he was nominated in the best actor category for the drama Snow Queen. This makes me wonder how many times did their paths cross:wub:..And we won't be sure whether they had adjacent seats or not  like in PIFAN.

Spoiler

Kim Sam Soon also got the Daesang..phewww.This means CLOY definitely has a chance as it has been proven to be so impactful. This man is unbelievable. Sam Soon got Daesang,then himself became youngest recipient of it and now CLOY.:w00t:

• Like 8
  • Insightful 5

30 minutes ago, LovableLEE_13 said:

HB: I would like to say thank you for...blah! blah!.. Lastly, I want to share this award with the most special person in my life. She is the reason why I'm standing here before you today. Ever since we've met, life has never been this wonderful. thank you for accepting me, supporting me and loving me. You are my inspiration. Saranghao, my Yejin-ah. I'm looking forward to that day you will be mine forever!:love: (HB motions for SYJ to stand up)

SYJ: I am truly grateful for this award. Having been nominated along with these superb actresses is already a great honor. CLOY is the drama closest and dearest to my heart because through this project, I met and was able to work with the best cast and crew. It is special for me because it was OUR story. It brought me to my destiny. and I am just happy that I was able to make your lives more bright and cheerful thru this drama. I will not be able to do that without the help of this special person who brought sunshine into my life. Ever since our first collaboration, he stood by me, loved me and cheered me on. He was my No. 1 fan and critique. He inspires me to be better. This is for you, Binnie sweetheart! Saranghe!

:joy: I love it! Delulu on overdrive! Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

Omo omo omo!!! I know this is fan-made but why did my heart flutter?! :wub:  They are both so cute as a couple! Although I don't know if HB will be stiff just like in the CLOY press conference or shy like that in Daesang 2019.

Anyway I am just praying that both of them will be in their most gorgeous looks, arms linked posing for the cameras.  A bonus would be if SYJ will be wearing a sparkler on her left ring finger. Aigoo!!!:lol: I will do cartwheels even when I don't know how!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

56 minutes ago, LovableLEE_13 said:

This is for you, Binnie sweetheart! Saranghe!

SYJ actually said special thanks to one of her costar when she received the best actress award 

Regarding competition for best actress award/ Daesang. KHA has received many Daesang but she has never won any Blue Dragon (Korea’s Oscar)/ Grand Bell Awards (only been nominated) while SYJ has won a fews. 

Is it safe to say Oscar is bigger than Emmy?

I don’t think Cloy will win Daesang due to its sensitive political issues. We have recently seen separation movements of some countries around the world (Spain...). So One Korea idea is quite against the mainstream politics theme

I still believe SYJ will win Daesang this year thanks to Cloy’s success and the judges may not give a third Daesang to a veteran actress while the younger one is not less deserving 

ps: SYJ has also won over Jeon Do Yeon (Cannes’ Best Actress) for Grand Bell Best Actress award. YJ is indeed a fearless actress and that’s why HB has so much respect for her 

A Daesang for YJ & the Best Actor for HB

• Like 10
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Has SYJ won the most awards for any  actresses /actors within her 20 years of career? I heard she had won like 48 awards or something :o

I believe so, you can check at wiki link.

SYJ has won 48 Awards out of 61 nominations (a hit rate of 80%). In other words, she has won an average of 2 Awards every year and gets at least a 80% posibility of Winning an Award when being nominated. 

Being a very accomplished Actress with a humble & down to earth personality is what makes her precious

She has never posted a single photo of Awards/ ceremonies/ achievements on her IG. I think she will update her IG tomorrow (her friends’ challenges). As a thoughful person, she doesn’t want her private things to interfere with Baeksang nominations today, I guess

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_Ye-jin

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

To the genius who created SYJ's acceptance speech & HB's reaction - kunsamnida!

Now,  making a wish out to the universe that both of them will be there, together,  radiantly in love!

Bet our thread will get to a 1000 pages, without any sweat.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

My heart is full with all the BINJIN love today. And whenever I am happy, I always go back to that fateful day in January. This is the first BINJIN candy that I tasted ( you think it's CLoY? :)). 

I will never get tired of this. :love: I am like that MC with all the clapping and cheering. :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

23 minutes ago, citron said:

I believe so, you can check at wiki link.

SYJ has won 48 Awards out of 61 nominations (a hit rate of 80%). In other words, she has won an average of 2 Awards every year and gets at least a 80% posibility of Winning an Award when being nominated. 

Being a very accomplished Actress with a humble & down to earth personality is what makes her precious

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_Ye-jin

Thanks for that. I just checked it. Wow she won all awards for the last princess and the truth beneath:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4