[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

54 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

A lot of discussion here about who wears the pants in Binjin's relationship. For me, they are EQUALS. There is love and respect going both directions. They appreciate each other for who the other person is, both professionally and in their character (which is so important to make a relationship strong). They will take turns wearing the pants as needed, and will know when to turn over the pants to the other person as needed. :D 

or maybe they're a jumpsuit @TotoroSY:wub:
had a strong connection and unseparated..

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

@TotoroSY I agree with a lot of what you said. My assessment is that HB has always known SYJ to be a great actress but he didn’t come to appreciate the nuances of her acting talent until they filmed The Negotiation. He became more intrigued by her after that and the intrigue turned into attraction when he realized she has such a cute and fun yet strong personality. If I were SYJ I would be so flattered that he fell for all parts of her - her talent, her looks, and her personality. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

or maybe they're a jumpsuit @TotoroSY:wub:
had a strong connection and unseparated..

Hahahaha!! That would a PERFECT outfit for them. :D Forever joined-together.

15 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

@TotoroSY I agree with a lot of what you said. My assessment is that HB has always known SYJ to be a great actress but he didn’t come to appreciate the nuances of her acting talent until they filmed The Negotiation. He became more intrigued by her after that and the intrigue turned into attraction when he realized she has such a cute and fun yet strong personality. If I were SYJ I would be so flattered that he fell for all parts of her - her talent, her looks, and her personality. 

Yes yes yes!! You've said that so well! For sure HB would have admire SYJ even before meeting in TN, but nothing beats knowing a fellow actor than acting opposite each other, and knowing the real person behind the camera. His praises for her was all encompassing, and his actions towards her was all-caring. Like what you said above (which I bolded), what he said and did must have moved her heart, A LOT!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

23 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:
stop starring ,vast gonna remind you !!!

Sometimes i try to put myself in YJ's shoes and i don't know how she doesn't blush and melt under his stare all these 2 years of constant staring! I would have been melted already :sweatingbullets:

I admire you SYJ! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

I tried TRX before and girl it was so difficult. The fact that SYJ has been not only doing it for 10 years, but she’s also a certified instructor just shows how amazing she is. Also, knowing HB who probably regularly goes to the gym, I really want to see him lifting some weights. HAHAH. I am now at the point of my fangirling for these two wherein I would really like to send them a food cart (Despite it being expensive) if ever they have a new project. I wonder what SYJ is doing right now. She said that after a drama she often travels, but since COVID happened she is unable to do so. I hope they are spending extra quality time together before HB’s filming starts. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, loveintheair said:

These two have been my happy pills for the past three months :lol: Smiling like an idiot everytime watching their playful interaction, esp YJ's contagious laugh and our loverboy's electrifying stares.

Nice weekend everyone!

Thank you for the happy pills. In the "compliment me" video, I found it very cute and significant that she added one piece to the message after writing it all. You can see it in the second video posted here. There is an arrow in her handwritten message. She wrote first that she watched all of his works... then she added meaning that the more she watched his works the more she became impressed, touched by him. Haaaahhhh (whisper) ♡ Of course he wanted to know what she wrote...and hers was the most beautiful message. When she insisted that she was sincere, it seemed to me that he got almost worried that she was being too obvious and reacted with a surprised look. Both are one happy combo pill together. :)

• Love 5

41 minutes ago, LoverboyBin said:

I tried TRX before and girl it was so difficult. The fact that SYJ has been not only doing it for 10 years, but she’s also a certified instructor just shows how amazing she is. Also, knowing HB who probably regularly goes to the gym, I really want to see him lifting some weights. HAHAH. I am now at the point of my fangirling for these two wherein I would really like to send them a food cart (Despite it being expensive) if ever they have a new project. I wonder what SYJ is doing right now. She said that after a drama she often travels, but since COVID happened she is unable to do so. I hope they are spending extra quality time together before HB’s filming starts. :sweatingbullets:

Both of them are really disciplined people and I also believe they do fitness or sports cuz they really enjoy it. SYJ getting an instructor certificate is nothing short of amazing and shows she loves it! And HB is so into baseball that his pitching was as good as a professional (according to one of the sunbae Hwang Jung Min in an interview about the baseball team they are in together). Also HB picked up boxing and martial arts after learning it through filming. Binjin would really make a very good team-up in a thriller or spy film like Mr and Mrs Smith! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

Below, some happy pills for you :blush:. Recycled content but still worthy rewatching n-times hahaha

I love her reaction after TN director said that (shyly and girly, covering her mouth). And I never get bored rewatching HB proud and happy reaction when the MC at CLoY PressCon complimented SYJ .:wub: 

Looking at these two “close friends” always makes me smile and put me in happy mood.

I also rewatched the Couch Talk video... one of my favorite Binjin videos. I love how they have the tendency to close the gap between them (like subconsciously, they are drawn to each other again :wub:), love their warm smiles and gazes and the tone of their voices full of tenderness.

• Like 3
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

A lot of discussion here about who wears the pants in Binjin's relationship. For me, they are EQUALS. There is love and respect going both directions. They appreciate each other for who the other person is, both professionally and in their character (which is so important to make a relationship strong). They will take turns wearing the pants as needed, and will know when to turn over the pants to the other person as needed. :D 

I agree on this! No alpha than the other or who is wearing the pants, whatsoever... They just love and admire each other. :wub: I am actually touched by YJ's Swoon Compliment Me message. If you read between the lines, it was sooo wifey vibe kind of message! :wub:

Maybe HB believes in the saying: Happy Wife, Happy Life! that's why he follows her without hesitation... :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

hahahahaha!

But this guy didn’t do a grocery shopping with her! 

1. Premier night he came. Of course,  Celebrities invite celebrities, to boost the movie and just as a friendly gesture. You will see on any movie premiere in this whole world the cast of the movie will invite their friends.

He’s there at the after party?  as a VIP guess (the one who got invited) definately he’ll be there. If HB is my friend and he invite me for the premiere definately i won’t miss the after party. The best part of the party is the after party isn’t. 

2. Food truck. Its the culture of SK celebrities, Sending a  food truck to their close celebrities friend when they filming new project.

(I wonder Did HB ever send a food truck to his colleagues?)

3. Liking and comment on IG post.  This never mean anything. I will comment and like pictures as well on my friends IG posted. But i will never like or leave a comment to a guy that i like hahaha. 

BUUUT just a funny thought tho, if HB started to flirt with SYJ during TN days because he’s already single, maybe he aware of this as well hahaha. I keep my eye on you bro! 

Just remember IN GROCERY WE TRUST! 

And HB was sitting beside the other guy in the after party. HB even acknowledged the staff of thar show from the stage and said that he watched the drama too. It's highly UNUSUAL for actors to say it publicly specially if event is about their own movie/series so I am getting a husband/boyfriend supportive vibes in there or it could be his subtle way of saying 'Bro, I saw that movie and I'm cool with it. I am watching your moves tonight.' Hahaha My delulu mind!

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, txdrama said:

4 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Thanks for the picture! Oooo didn't know it was during TN, initially i thought it was at the SITR post wrap up party...thanks for the information though!

Thought the same, I clicked on the link according to the description it was during the The Negotiation party. 

Another FMV from Weibo but the subtitles are in Chinese though. 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/138841978.html?weibo_id=4480332491091338

@Restless  As you can see from the FMV above,  how Ye Jin interacts with Hyun Bin is different from how she interacts with JHI, her co star in Something in the Rain. It is as clear as day that he is a hobae or junior colleague to her and nothing more. There is nothing to worry about. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 4

Hello everyone! Sorry its my first time here. I read all the comments and it makes me happy to know that we all have the same feeling towards binjin couple. Did you notice that they slowed down a little with work on year 2019? Do you think uys because they wanted to spend some time with each other after doing so much movies and tv drama? I hope i am right. I ship for them so bad. I will throw a party once they confirm they are dating or best if they get married! Lol! 

• Like 5
  • Love 10

Hi, peeps! First time here and realized this attached Channel Korea article is exactly a year old.

https://channel-korea.com/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-dating/

In it was VAST's statement re the LA sighting and dating rumors. So in celebration of the article being a year old, I decided to publish on my IG account my thoughts about it which, in part, reads what should have been their written statement if they had wanted to sound convincing to fans:

"I am not dating Son Ye-jin. We were in Los Angeles at the same time for separate travel reasons. We had friends there and happened to bump into each other."

But we know this was not what they wrote.

Plus, couldn't they have simply released a statement written by Binnie, himself? No. They couldn't. And we think we know why. ;)

Edited by CallMeByMyRealName
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Joanne said:

Hello everyone! Sorry its my first time here. I read all the comments and it makes me happy to know that we all have the same feeling towards binjin couple. Did you notice that they slowed down a little with work on year 2019? Do you think uys because they wanted to spend some time with each other after doing so much movies and tv drama? I hope i am right. I ship for them so bad. I will throw a party once they confirm they are dating or best if they get married! Lol! 

I don’t know if it’s only my delulu mind, but I was thinking about something like this yesterday.

SYJ was more active in Instagram a few years ago, uploading photos more often, but after TN promotion she takes more time to upload pics in her IG and posts more of her professional life and jobs (before, she posted many private photos too (like her travels)).
Did anyone else notice this or it’s only my delulu heart? Hahaha 

• Like 7