[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

actually, i'm not always like complaining, but for my new shoppers, please read the old post and the rule of this forum.. We're don't wanna this forum being lock by the moderator by doubting this ship and drag other artist on this forum. Lets Spread a postive vibe!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 9

The news around the world makes me feel how short of a life we all have, and how we should all make each and every moment counts.

This photo sums up how I feel right now - sure it’s from a scene in CLOY but I think most of us if not all could use a hug right now, especially from these two beautiful people.

https://ibb.co/RDhgK82

I still fail at adding photos!

• Love 6

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well. The Covid-19 crisis is really something. :(

De-lurking to cheer our new shippers on. Welcome aboard! Don't get discouraged. For one, no news is good news. Also, if you are in doubt or feeling down, you can always feed on the BinJin crumbs from the past years. Like us, that's basically how we live now. Hahaha

That video with Korean personalities analyzing the relationship between HB and SYJ? Imagine, that was from some years/months back and was subbed just recently. So SoKor probably has been treating what BinJin has like an open secret. Their insights also make sense, which mostly echo the past discussions in this forum. Backreading is a chore but the conversations among shippers during the months CLOY was airing are interesting and will surely make your shipper heart full.

Props to the CFans for that video proving HB is really our kind of sang namja. Oooh la la. Hehehe jk. I'll keep it wholesome.

Take care, co-shippers! Stay safe, stay at home, and wash your hands.

• Like 13
  • Love 6

Would like to apologize if it seemed that my first post, brought some doubt or even negativity to the thread... that wasn't the intention. It wasn't also my intention to drag other personalities in to the BinJin discuss, that's why I never mentioned any name and simply referred to him as the other guy... 

Please do know that I fully support BinJin (I've back read around 200 pages of the thread)... but also cannot help be WARY of any threats/rival whether perceived or real.... :)

Edited by Restless
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Restless said:

Would like to apologize if it seemed that my first post, brought some doubt or even negativity to the thread... that wasn't the intention. It wasn't also my intention to drag other personalities in to the BinJin discuss, that's why I never mentioned any name and simply referred to him as the other guy... 

Please do know that I fully support BinJin (I've back read around 200 pages of the thread)... but also cannot help be WARY of any threats/rival whether perceived or real.... :)

naahh i got wary too sometimes. 

Relax 

• Like 1

^This could have been posted before here, but saw this in insta Jan 15

^This also looks the same design at the wrap up party cake and posted same date of wrap up party Feb 16, but it could just be look a like and same design

Edited by ktp-syj
  • Like 6

I found this post on my ig discover. Perhaps this is the one some shipper (sorry, I forgot the name :)) talking about her bday celebration this year.

While looking at it, it reminds me the same design cake that RJH chose for YSR bday :D. Not exactly but still same deco, white cake and some fruit on top. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/icjaLBkkhVLRJdvK6

You guys can see it here. She sure like it a lot :P

Just like ajushii chose 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Elle R said:

@Restless HB also attended the premiere :D and went to eat with her friends and the SITR cast afterwards. He even sat next to the man in question

Was there an article about it or just photos and videos posted online?  There was a brief discussion about this event in the earlier posts. All I remember is seeing a clip of him greeting the SITR staff on stage and the photo with him at the background sitting next to the man in question. (But his face was covered by another guy serving food)

1 hour ago, Giang said:

Hi all, I read this and wanna make you rest assured. HB knew this clearly. When he entered the VIP stage greetings, he saw this guy. That was the reason why he asked SYJ and said hello to the SITR staff, telling them that he watched the film and enjoyed it. That was the way he made JHI know of his existence as a strong competitor, which perhaps made the guy relatively sad. JHI did not smile in the greetings pictures (perhaps he was worried that the competition HB created was too tough :D

@Giang

May I ask if you still have a link of those greeting pictures? I don't think I've seen those.. thank you I'm so curious about it now that you mentioned he did not smile lol... and your above interpretation was interesting.  Thank you!

10 hours ago, Chewy said:

babe, food for thought. Has it ever occurred to you or anyone here that she is less alpha to HB simply because he is actually more alpha than she is? 
And that her actions of manhandling notwithstanding the course of actions is just her trying to “gangster” him because she has always being sassy and feisty herself? 

When we meet our match in life, natural reflexes almost always comes to play. 
And that to me promotes longevity in any relationship simply because that perfect match is unparalleled! 

I agree with you analysis. It has also been in my thots whenever I read comments about how SYJ is more feminine and less alpha when she appears with HB. Of course part of it is due to her having feelings for him (in our assumption), but I believe in their interactions outside of the camera, she is knows HB's character, his values and princples and how he carries himself. I think he gives a sense  of dependability and assurance to her (and any females), yet at the same time is no chauvinistic. I believe she respects him, yet like to tease him cuz she finds him so stoic yet funny at the same time. 

A lot of discussion here about who wears the pants in Binjin's relationship. For me, they are EQUALS. There is love and respect going both directions. They appreciate each other for who the other person is, both professionally and in their character (which is so important to make a relationship strong). They will take turns wearing the pants as needed, and will know when to turn over the pants to the other person as needed. :D 

11 hours ago, Elle R said:

YJ, for me, has always been more difficult to decipher because she's trained herself to be naturally outgoing and playful. Professionally, there seemed to be less boundary restraints with HB which may have opened the doors to the unnecessary skinship we saw. With her previous drama co-star, she was not afraid to pull back. (In a career that spans 20 years, I actually think she has very limited skinship - yes, even with 2 or 3 of her movies that were considered a bit more risque.) 

The biggest shift - she is a bit less alpha next to HB. Did she even make one quip during the press conference? And at the same time, she has these bickering matches with HB that is more couple than co-star. Most of us saw this during the rounds of press. I've watched her interviews with KNG and even SJS. They may playfully joke around or she may slightly be irritated, but I don't ever recall them having exchanges that seemed to be more fitting one-on-one. If we compare SYJ + HB interviews from 2018 and 2019, the difference in these are even noticeable.

btw, I couldn't agree more about HB. A lot of people are rooting for these two ... I don't know about anyone else, but they'd be the most intimidating power couple given their visuals, character, intelligence and success.

Binjin always seem to be in their own world during all the interviews, esp for CLOY, and are so in-tuned with each other. They have private side conversations, and cause many of the MCs to keep saying they appear very close to each other. :D  SYJ appears to be the more "dominant" one during these public appearances, but I see it as HB showing extra care by giving in or giving way to her. He pays attention to EVERYTHING she says or does, and his behavior shows that clearly. :D Clear as day, as they say.

10 hours ago, rosy said:

I agree that most of men especially in the K movie industry can feel intimidated by SYJ’s status & power. She has won awards for almost every year & every project during 20 years of acting career

I think one of the factors that make them become “close friend” is that HB has accepted to acknowledge SYJ as who she is

Not every man wants to talk about their partner’s success, especially when they work in the same industry. However, HB dares to break that barrier with SYJ. He is willing to praise her acting performance in public many times

So I believe SYJ does appreciate his sincerity & be more open up to him. Being a smart woman, she understands that such man will support her careers (SYJ’s happiness) in the future 

Master In The House member’s reactions when seeing SYJ at her house

I agree that many men in K-ent are likely pretty intimidated by SYJ. Both by her box office and awards reputation, and also her forward personality (when they meet her). Plus she is surrounded by close friends who are also strong woman figures. I still recall her Last Princess co-star jokingly say he won't dare to join SYJ's cinderella group gatherings LOL!! (which makes me wonder if HB has met with them yet?)

I think SYJ and HB became close cuz they just have chemistry, even in real life, and not just on-screen. As they have explained, they share a lot of common experiences and went through similar paths as actors. HB is surrounded by many senior male sunbaes who always give him lots of advise and guidance, and he's known to be more mature than his age. Similarly, SYJ seems to be hanging out with older actress friends, and close to older sunbaes like Kim Hye Soo and other well-known directors. 

I believe that HB is able to so fully show his respect and admiration to SYJ as an actor/ actress, because he is firstly a consummate actor through and through and just love great actors, and secondly he is humble and confident enough at the same time to acknowledge SYJ's performance and talent. If I am SYJ, I will really really feel so warm-hearted and also heart-fluttered towards a fellow actor, who at the same time shows romantic interest in her. :D  They must have spent hours and days just talking about acting, and movies and filming, and that's how they started wanting to act opposite each other again after The Negotiation .

8 hours ago, Bin~jin said:

YJ: please say fighting!

HB: what? *showing fighting gesture*

I only noticed it now...how cute are these two little babies!:wub: HB obeys her without one second of hesitation:lol:

I'm so desperate to hear something from them that i hope we just hear their marriage registry just like what SJS did lately!

Awww, first time I notice that short but cute interaction between them!! SYJ really loves teasing HB, and he will good-naturedly just play along. :D That's love!

7 hours ago, HyunBinXSonYeJin said:

Is there a version of episode 10.5 (special episode) with English subtitles?

I think this version in Kissasian has english subs

https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Crash-Landing-on-You/Episode-10-5?id=53748&s=fe&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=c7283683340ea523f4e5bb4889577fbf73de7978-1582129012-0-ATweJZzmp20QL31IlrbKfzV79Q4aBcO2DAoC7Em2DAk84Umj8HKdoQMgZ8QAEv60n-E8s6Q8VW-V3yuNfPvJkn_8FaMQrJtQY9WgR1TL2l-rwq56JQykpa6aRldkBFwbjtq-paOOZeISF0KmEniS-YlRTj6DCAVwoQ8MMI1ounR_AB50wF58qbI2tu41oNeVCeWdOxOKsv3_RE_WKqO0O_-x0H4SLlt1ZP8yndHq42E-LH20WmflqeQ_DBrSYLZwAmP8QdfH9k1x8zJjCL5qaQiZvirP9EkBP4arnbCU1MhNMr6GVz4UHQO5CVX992MpbCEDCeOEC3FJIgrzD-fj3Ga3IbryAEpvwoLac_WCQLfz

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Really glad you're back @phoenixember 
Stay safe for you and your family too.. 

There are so many new names in the forum now, don't you think? More shippers in the prayer circle. Hihi.

Dropped @itspeanutbutterjellytimea DM too. Followed @AnnieCheesecakeon twitter but I guess she won't recognize me. Hahaha

Missing you guys. Keep the positive vibes and keep pushing the darn cart! *Wink*

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, cloyfan said:

My interpretation about the “who took the better photo” bickering is that SYJ was still upset about him letting go of her hand and trying to defend himself instead of apologizing. She couldn’t let it go throughout the interview and then found another trigger with the photos. To me she is not trying to compete for who actually takes the better photos - rather she thinks that she put more thought into taking photos of him than he did for her.  This is something I’ve actually gotten upset at my boyfriend (now husband) before lol - it’s something one would only get upset at a significant other for 

That’s what I thought too. She seems to not want to let go of that moment where HB “let go” of her hand. She was very insisting that if he did not let go, she wouldn’t disappear. 

• Like 1