[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

31 minutes ago, Aggiessi said:

I do hope she clarifies. Huhu, now I'm a little worried. Does this mean that they were really together, but they had to break up because of the rumors? Or is it that they're really together but they only had to release a joint statement denying the rumors? 

I am referring to a different couple or Love Team (LT).. there’s also no such thing as LT in South Kor I guess so it is really not BinJin. Don’t you worry :) I only used that certain LT that I am fan of as a REFERENCE/EXAMPLE to share my realization on why I prefer not hearing any confirmation from BinJin unless its Marriage. 

In my delulu mind, BinJin is a couple and it’s ok if they will not confirm it in public or media so if they break-up (please don’t), I will not know it because they did not confirm their relationship in the first place.

Not knowing won’t hurt me, a lesson I learned from a fandom and this is just my personal opinion :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 4/8/2020 at 7:51 AM, Delulumind said:

Yep, 2018! It was reported MOTA started filming in Spain first at that time

On 4/8/2020 at 7:51 AM, Delulumind said:

Yep, 2018! It was reported MOTA started filming in Spain first at that time, then started filming in Hungary and Slovenia in August :) 

OMG!!!! I just Googled the filming sites and he was filming in my hometown, less than 100feet from my work place! ! :o i had no idea, now i must go watch moth right away. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Restless said:

New here... became a fan of Kdrama coz of CLOY... and instantly became a fan of SYJ... and have now watched her other works...

I am supportive of whatever relationships SYJ and HB has... made me love CLOY because of the obvious chemistry they both had...

but am also wary of da moves of the other guy  around SYJ (knowing the competitor is essential)...

1. he was there, at the premier night of TN, and he and SYJ together with some crew of their show were together in an after party

2. he sent a food truck to SYJ when CLOY was still shooting 

3. SYJ have liked and commented on some of his IG photos.

Not here to spoil the ship (and in all honestly, I'm not yet at that level), as previously stated I am very supportive of whatever SYJ and HB have... I'm just WARY of the other guy... 

hahahahaha!

But this guy didn’t do a grocery shopping with her! 

1. Premier night he came. Of course,  Celebrities invite celebrities, to boost the movie and just as a friendly gesture. You will see on any movie premiere in this whole world the cast of the movie will invite their friends.

He’s there at the after party?  as a VIP guess (the one who got invited) definately he’ll be there. If HB is my friend and he invite me for the premiere definately i won’t miss the after party. The best part of the party is the after party isn’t. 

2. Food truck. Its the culture of SK celebrities, Sending a  food truck to their close celebrities friend when they filming new project.

(I wonder Did HB ever send a food truck to his colleagues?)

3. Liking and comment on IG post.  This never mean anything. I will comment and like pictures as well on my friends IG posted. But i will never like or leave a comment to a guy that i like hahaha. 

BUUUT just a funny thought tho, if HB started to flirt with SYJ during TN days because he’s already single, maybe he aware of this as well hahaha. I keep my eye on you bro! 

Just remember IN GROCERY WE TRUST! 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Aggiessi said:

I do hope she clarifies. Huhu, now I'm a little worried. Does this mean that they were really together, but they had to break up because of the rumors? Or is it that they're really together but they only had to release a joint statement denying the rumors? 

I am referring to a different couple or Love Team (LT).. there’s also no such thing as LT in South Kor I guess so it is really not BinJin. Don’t you worry :) I only used that certain LT that I am fan of as a REFERENCE/EXAMPLE to share my realization on why I prefer not hearing any confirmation from BinJin unless its Marriage. 

In my delulu mind, BinJin is a couple and it’s ok if they will not confirm it in public or media so if they break-up (please don’t), I will not know it because they did not confirm their relationship in the first place.

Not knowing won’t hurt me, a lesson I learned from a fandom and this is just my personal opinion :)

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Restless said:

I am supportive of whatever relationships SYJ and HB has... made me love CLOY because of the obvious chemistry they both had...

but am also wary of da moves of the other guy  around SYJ (knowing the competitor is essential)...

1. he was there, at the premier night of TN, and he and SYJ together with some crew of their show were together in an after party

2. he sent a food truck to SYJ when CLOY was still shooting 

3. SYJ have liked and commented on some of his IG photos.

Not here to spoil the ship (and in all honestly, I'm not yet at that level), as previously stated I am very supportive of whatever SYJ and HB have... I'm just WARY of the other guy... 

16 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

hahahahaha!

but this guy didn’t do a grocery shopping with her! 

1. Premier night he came. O f course,  Celebrities invite celebrities, to

boost the movie and just as a friendly gesture. You see on any movie premiere in this whole world the cast of the movie will invite their friends.

The after party? I guess as a vip guess (the one who got invited definately he’ll be there for the after party. 

2.  Its their culture. Sending a  food truck to their close celebrities friend when they filming new project.

(Did HB ever send a food truck to his colleagues)

3. This never mean anything. I will comment and like a pictures as well on my friends ig pict. But i will never like or leave a comment to a guy that i like hahaha. 

BUUUT just a funny thought, if HB started to flirt with SYJ at the TN premier becasue he’s already single, maybe he aware of this of course hahaha. I keep my eye in you bro!

remember IN GROCERIES WE TRUST! 

Yassss! Agree with @Choi sam sook  

Some of HBs past co-stars were also on Rampant's premiere. Maybe it's normal.

I know another actor sent YJ a food truck too and he's married now.

About commenting on IG, maybe they're close friends. Unless I saw a grocery date picture (wink wink) or golfing sightings. Hihi.

I don't want to put doubts on my BinJin ship :)

THOUGH since HB is a competitive type, then this competitor is doing something good for HB to step up his game ;) I'm picturing him now acting all-Captain Ri when Seung Jun held Seri's hands.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Really? There was such a confirmation? was it revealed in the media? Dont seem to come across such news though...

I am referring to a different couple or Love Team (LT).. there’s also no such thing as LT in South Kor I guess so it is really not BinJin. Don’t you worry  I only used that certain LT that I am fan of as a REFERENCE/EXAMPLE to share my realization on why I prefer not hearing any confirmation from BinJin unless its Marriage. 

In my delulu mind, BinJin is a couple and it’s ok if they will not confirm it in public or media so if they break-up (please don’t), I will not know it because they did not confirm their relationship in the first place.

Not knowing won’t hurt me, a lesson I learned from a fandom and this is just my personal opinion . 

P.S Sorry if this is a copy-paste explanation as it is difficult to retype:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Yassss! Agree with @Choi sam sook  

Some of HBs past co-stars were also on Rampant's premiere. Maybe it's normal.

I know another actor sent YJ a food truck too and he's married now.

About commenting on IG, maybe they're close friends. Unless I saw a grocery date picture (wink wink) or golfing sightings. Hihi.

I don't want to put doubts on my BinJin ship :)

THOUGH since HB is a competitive type, then this competitor is doing something good for HB to step up his game ;) I'm picturing him now acting all-Captain Ri when Seung Jun held Seri's hands.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they should announce their married soon other wise i’m getting crazy here. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

1. Premier night he came. O f course,  Celebrities invite celebrities, to

boost the movie and just as a friendly gesture. You see on any movie premiere in this whole world the cast of the movie will invite their friends.

The after party? I guess as a vip guess (the one who got invited definately he’ll be there for the after party. 

2.  Its their culture. Sending a  food truck to their close celebrities friend when they filming new project.

(Did HB ever send a food truck to his colleagues)

@Restless HB also attended the premiere :D and went to eat with her friends and the SITR cast afterwards. He even sat next to the man in question. 

And what's the point of following someone on social media if they are not going to interact? lol In my opinion, he was dongsaeng-ed similar to her other Pretty Noona co-star she also follows on IG, Wi Ha Joon. They call YJ noona, HB does not despite knowing she is still older. 

btw, I simply love how supportive fans and the K-Ent industry (friends, former cast and crew, sponsors) are of each other. It's something that may happen on occasion in Hollywood, but that food and drink trucks are a norm is amazing to me. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

5 hours ago, Elle R said:

HB also attended the premiere :D and went to eat with her friends and the SITR cast afterwards. He even sat next to the man in question. 

Really didn't know that, can someone add a picture? 

5 hours ago, Elle R said:

It's something that may happen on occasion in Hollywood, but that food and drink trucks are a norm is amazing to me. 

Amazed me too, food and drink trucks! In Hollywood they also show support, but in different ways. Not to mention Hollywood stars live all across USA and worldwide. 

54 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

hahahahaha!

But this guy didn’t do a grocery shopping with her! 

1. Premier night he came. Of course,  Celebrities invite celebrities, to boost the movie and just as a friendly gesture. You will see on any movie premiere in this whole world the cast of the movie will invite their friends.

He’s there at the after party?  as a VIP guess (the one who got invited) definately he’ll be there. If HB is my friend and he invite me for the premiere definately i won’t miss the after party. The best part of the party is the after party isn’t. 

2. Food truck. Its the culture of SK celebrities, Sending a  food truck to their close celebrities friend when they filming new project.

(I wonder Did HB ever send a food truck to his colleagues?)

3. Liking and comment on IG post.  This never mean anything. I will comment and like pictures as well on my friends IG posted. But i will never like or leave a comment to a guy that i like hahaha. 

BUUUT just a funny thought tho, if HB started to flirt with SYJ during TN days because he’s already single, maybe he aware of this as well hahaha. I keep my eye on you bro! 

Just remember IN GROCERY WE TRUST! 

I perfectly understand. Its just too close for comfort. And I wouldn't have placed any malice or meaning to it, but after watching SITR and reading some articles, just couldn't disregard it. And if I were HB, there will be a hint of jealousy there.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, C'est la vie said:

If this is legit information, instead of coming here, I would've gone to the tabloids and sell the story :phew:

Charray already asked me to ignore her interpretation because it had been already clarified. I understood that my statement as a response to a post had been misunderstood as LT can be confusing to some which just means Love Team and as far I know, there’s no such thing as Love team in SK Ent. However, fans consider them love team per se due to CLOY so it could be misleading.

It is also easy to presume I am making up story (knowing the relative and stuff of that certain LT which is NOT again BinJin because yeah, its plain UNBELIEVABLE) but of course I will not be proving it here coz who cares? ;)

Again, this is BinJin forum. I only used that LT to share my point of how not knowing won’t hurt. Been lurking for mos. here and that was my first post, never thought it would bring confusion to some instead. Just grateful for those kind enough to ask clarification instead of quickly judging. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Restless said:

I perfectly understand. Its just too close for comfort. And I wouldn't have placed any malice or meaning to it, but after watching SITR and reading some articles, just couldn't disregard it. And if I were HB, there will be a hint of jealousy there.. 

Hi all, I read this and wanna make you rest assured. HB knew this clearly. When he entered the VIP stage greetings, he saw this guy. That was the reason why he asked SYJ and said hello to the SITR staff, telling them that he watched the film and enjoyed it. That was the way he made JHI know of his existence as a strong competitor, which perhaps made the guy relatively sad. JHI did not smile in the greetings pictures (perhaps he was worried that the competition HB created was too tough :D)

Edited by Giang
Further info
  • Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, Mr.&Mrs.Kim said:

Charray already asked me to ignore her interpretation because it had been already clarified. I understood that my statement as a response to a post had been misunderstood as LT can be confusing to some which just means Love Team and as far I know, there’s no such thing as Love team in SK Ent. However, fans consider them love team per se due to CLOY so it could be misleading.

It is also easy to presume I am making up story (knowing the relative and stuff of that certain LT which is NOT again BinJin because yeah, its plain UNBELIEVABLE) but of course I will not be proving it here coz who cares? ;)

Again, this is BinJin forum. I only used that LT to share my point of how not knowing won’t hurt. Been lurking for mos. here and that was my first post, never thought it would bring confusion to some instead. Just grateful for those kind enough to ask clarification instead of quickly judging. 

First of all I did comment on someone else, don't take it too seriously, read your DM! Second I gave your first comment a confused emoji! 3rd I read your repeating comments so that was clarified afterwards. 

6 minutes ago, Giang said:

Hi all, I read this and wanna make you rest assured. HB knew this clearly. When he entered the VIP stage greetings, he saw this guy. That was the reason why he ask SYJ and said hello to the SITR staff, telling them that he watched the film and enjoyed it. That was the way he made JHI relatively sad. JHI did not smile during the greetings since he knew HB was a too strong competitor for him

I love you

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I think a few of us have misunderstood below scene that HB didn’t follow what SYJ had asked him to do

Actually, he teased her. We can see that he mimicked her hands crossing gesture & cracked a smile after that.
He is indeed a man in love 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1