[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 2/19/2020 at 9:19 PM, veespn said:

SYJ has become good friends with many co-stars but none of whom are as close as HB for sure. If you can’t tell the difference when Binnie was around his other co workers, especially female co workers, and when he was SYJ. I think you are not even the shipper in the first place. 

What Vast did might upset many fans here and I don’t even think HB already has his significant other in case he’s not in the relationship with SYJ. In what world if he has a girlfriend  he’s still flirting with SYJ. Just dont tell me those BTSs are just his normal acts. 

I think Son Ye Jin was pretty close with Kim Nam Gil, there had been dating rumors about them after they stared together in Shark Drama, but SYJ denied it later.

They stared together once again in Movie Pirates

https://www.soompi.com/article/544915wpp/breaking-kim-nam-gil-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-but-their-agencies-deny

• Love 2

Anyone has a full korean version of what vast and msteam said in their official denial statements? Please copy and paste them here. The one I read didn’t mention about dating denials, they only denied holding hands under table while filming.

thank you!

• Like 8

Although I want people to express their opinions freely, @pnaysurfer84 I agree with you on this. Everytime we try to bring the mood up, someone comes and bring it down immediately. I started to believe people from other ships come create new accounts to discourage us here (total conspiracy but i will start believing it if this keeps happening). I have too much work to concentrate but here i am telling people to be positive:lol: I ll focus on my work now and be back when things are cooled down.

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

No offense to others who are sincerely posting their concerns but I have had enough of people telling why then can't be a couple? Can't people read this is a shipping thread? So many unsolicited opinions are killing the mood. I'm so done with this place. More than shippers there are anti shippers who start their sentence with I'm a shipper but. This is the most depressing shipping thread in this whole shipper forum and irony is this ship is most obvious ship among all ships present in shipping thread.

Vast didn't deny dating. What do you want vast to say yes hyun bin and son ye jin were holding hands while working under the table. Please give us your blessings? Do you even realize had Vast not denied all the praise they have been receiving would have turned negative? Chinese shippers already warned that this would turn into an issue and they will be called unprofessional. FYI no one behaves the way Binjin does it either one of them in a relationship. Daily you all have to nit-pick and whine about something. Do not ship with negative mindset. If you already set your mind with negative thoughts you will only see negative things. 

What's worse is bringing whole mood down and then apologising. You don't slap someone and apologise. 

Yess this is so true !! This is a shipper thread that supports BinJin , those that don’t like it or disagree about them...maybe this isn’t the right thread for you !

I want to add that the bts that we see are like the 0.001% of what actually goes on, we only see what they want us to see. There literally 2-5min long videos and we don’t actually know what goes on behind closed doors. I also don’t believe HB’s old bts could be used as credibility that HB doesn’t feel for Yejin. Son Yejin is Son Yejin the other actresses are their own ppl, why would HB treat Yejin like his ex-girlfriend lol ? That was also a long time ago and people change  , and as you date you are not going to be like the same person you were with the other person if that makes sense.

• Like 20
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Imma head out. 
There’s a whole bunch of Debbie downers on this ship. 
I suggest to those who have major doubts to back read and listen 

I love BinJin as individual actors and together. 
But all these toxic attitudes about this ship is tiring to read. 

@cybertron, continue happy sailing. 
I’ll come back when everything dies down.

I agree. This place has become such a buzz kill. Whenever a ship sails smoothly some people have to come and bring the whole atmosphere down. There's difference between different opinions and negativity. How many times shall people explain that vast denying hand holding is not that big of a deal. They just finished shooting for one of the biggest kdramas ever. If fans don't give them a break then who will? Imagine you work hard shooting even while you were sick and next day you see a rumor floating that could result in questions about your professionalism will you just stay quiet without addressing it? 

There are so many signs that they are together but some hold onto few signs that are not even that big of a deal and start to sink the ship. Shipping is not for the weak. This thread before the drama finished airing used to be such a heavenly place with increasing popularity I feel like this three became vicitm of an evil eye. Now I understand why celebs don't come out with their relationships because they won't let them breathe freely and read too much into  every action. I pray Binjin never get caught and if they do they deny it and only announce when they are ready.

• Like 16
  • Love 4

So sorry to say this but the long post with those judging words towards HB isn't nice at all. We don't know HB nor YJ in person and those bts scenes are just, maybe only 1% from their filming days/daily lives. 

Can we just appreciate their bond without seeing that they must do this or that to be seen as someone who is in love? Sometimes, due to "lost in translation"/cultural difference, we may see things differently. But it's just our own judgement. 

To me, those contents we've had until now are so precious and lovely. If you still see a potential in them like me, keep sailing. If not, please don't kill the mood. Analyzing further/rationally is much appreciated but I think when you decide to post, you should be more sensitive in choosing words. 

Sorry if my post sounds awkward but I'm not very good at expressing my thoughts in English. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

People change, so does Hyun Bin.

And his acting partner is Son Ye-jin and not someone else so even if he is the same person as he was more than 10 years ago he would have acted differently for sure.

Son Ye-jin is a super private person so I think we all know that we will never get "dating" news. 

And I think that's the reason we can never be sure that they "aren't" dating.

Let's have faith and remember our motto #ingrocerywetrust :heart:

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

I know I'm posting a lot but I feel HB has been indirectly accused many time here.

Hyun Bin is so handsome so no wonder woman love him but that doesn't mean he is someone who dates around. All the relationships he have had in the past lasted for 2 or 3 years. He doesn't just date for the sake of it. 

Hyun Bin is a busy man. He is the CEO but statements and all I don't think he writes them. Denying or accepting is maybe his call but wording the statement is not his job.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Ambivert said:

I know I'm posting a lot but I feel HB has been indirectly accused many time here.

Hyun Bin is so handsome so no wonder woman love him but that doesn't mean he is someone who dates around. All the relationships he have had in the past lasted for 2 or 3 years. He doesn't just date for the sake of it. 

Hyun Bin is a busy man. He is the CEO but statements and all I don't think he writes them. Denying or accepting is maybe his call but wording the statement is not his job.

Dating is healthy. Especially the way HB does because it means he is responsible and cares about his partner emotions. Who believes their oppas are all celibate, everybody dates! And given all the news about entertainment darkside, the most clean and untouchable actors that no one expects are the ones date around the most. So I urge fans to not take everything at the face value. He is a quite respectable man who puts his career as his priority and as a normal human being he dates responsibly.  

• Like 10

@autum_in_ny I would be really appreciated. 

Why would haters enjoy reading here? I know every ship forum must always attract a lot of anti-shippers but ughhh dont ruin the mood please. Some of you stated clearly that you aren’t even interested in Son Yejin. 

I don’t believe for one second what Vast have been saying. If they dont end up married, we’re not gonna know anything about them anyway. 

so i have faith and I will proudly continue to ship here. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@

isabeldeayala

"It's so obvious and I don't see that here now" ..... well it's obviously not as obvious since you're the only one making this claim. "

The second part of that statement in indeed my own judgement while the first part is kind of a fact to such a degree that people were nonstop joking about it. The rest is in the spoiler tag

Spoiler

The endless jokes about that drama being super bad and should be called called Lets watch HB and SHK make googly eyes at each other for an hour was everywhere. Just check out this review http://www.kdramalove.com/WorldsWithin.html

and the BTS stuff I found by simply googling it right now. It was a wow this is hilariously on the nose, that's way I said it was obvious. Sorry if I offended you, I'm sorry for that.

@

autum_in_ny

I'll do the same :)

Edited by Jianni
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Jianni said:

isabeldeayala

"It's so obvious and I don't see that here now" ..... well it's obviously not as obvious since you're the only one making this claim. "

The second part of that statement in indeed my own judgement while the first part is kind of a fact to such a degree that people were nonstop joking about it. The rest is in the spoiler tag

Reveal hidden contents

The endless jokes about that drama being super bad and should be called called Lets watch HB and SHK make googly eyes at each other for an hour was everywhere. Just check out this review http://www.kdramalove.com/WorldsWithin.html

and the BTS stuff I found by simply googling it right now. It was a wow this is hilariously on the nose, that's way I said it was obvious. Sorry if I offended you, I'm sorry for that.

Well thanks for taking the time to clarify your statement. This thread's purposely named "hyun bin - son ye jin couple" and if you think that HB's better suited with other actresses, well quite frankly this isn't the thread for you ^_^

• Like 9
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Jianni said:

@

isabeldeayala

Reveal hidden contents

@

autum_in_ny

I'll do the same :)

Do we care? No. 
No offense but if you saw the spark there, well go on and jump on the other ship then. Their thread is still active some time anyway.
Thanks. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, isabeldeayala said:

Well thanks for taking the time to clarify your statement. This thread's purposely named "hyun bin - son ye jin couple" and if you think that HB's better suited with other actresses, well quite frankly this isn't the thread for you ^_^

wait what ? I'm so lost about this response. I feel like you quite frankly missed the point I was making, but this is not the place for us going back and forth. I'll go back to lurking.

Spoiler

But just to clarify, all i was saying there are clips of that particular actor interacting with someone he dated ( I could care less about who, that's not the point) and I feel it's a different vibe than right now. That's all.

Edited by Jianni
  • Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 2