[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

37 minutes ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

They are bitter, if you are happy you don't hate. They can't handle the fact that he loves her and he is by her side right now. I'm quite awer of few here who critic shippers. Rest assured that HB and SYJ are an item. Let them bid themselves across the wall. He is surely hers and she is busy preparing her birthday present with his family as they celebrate the end of quarantine. 

And while celebrating his birthday, both binjin and other members of the family sing and dance Shalalalala...Ignoring pressures brought by the antis and binjin winks each other's eyes .. Both are good in karaoke but i dont know if both are good in dancing. Just prepare our penny then and watch Bargaining once it comes out. Lets promote the movie instead rather than bickering . support Binnie's film so it will turn to be block buster.. Whether you are jins fan or binjin,  hope will support the movie...i am ye jin's fan but i will support HyunBin to the max' since he is Ye jin's husband..

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I remember the article in naver that family and colleagues of HB are hurt because of the rumors about past. I can't imagine the disappointment of his parents when they read the rumors about past.. i heard they are conservative hmm.. i think that's the reason why he made the fastest denial ever and that's the first time they released an article about the reaction of his family to the rumors.

HB : "it is happier to think about the future than the past"

• Like 13
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

Besides Yoon Mirae's I Love You OST we know was on her memo, I wonder what other songs Jinnie likes to listen too. We know her karoake song is Jane Hye Jin's One Late Night in 1994 which isn't the happiest of songs. It is quite a popular song a lot of people like to cover or sing it. She mentioned recently that she is listening to music while she is driving ^_^ I expect more upbeat and love songs are on her playlist now. Maybe more English songs she is listening too. No better way of learning English is singing English songs while driving ;)

Songs from this show's OST was recommended to me on Youtube. I really like this one:

Here's another English love song for them :lol:;)

:issohappy:

:foryou:

** I totally forgot about this Sara Bareilles' song and what was in that music video and how she helped 2 couples get engaged :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Peony said:

If Korea have their buses carry Manyo and Mediheal advertisement with CLOY's HB and SYJ then another bus carried together again their Manyo/Mediheal adv pictures..... this is indirectly promoting also BinJin.

It only means.....they are accepted together !

Good point!  They must have gotten both SYJ’s and HB’s approvals for something like this since both are together in ONE picture ad - not two separate pictures/ads put side-by-side.  It’s like a joint CF!
  :wow1:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Love 4

Hello beautiful Octis ( sisters), Im back!! after long hiatus due to some personal matters, Im happy to tell that by God's Grace I succeeded!!:dorashakes:

@Babycake82 said Filipino fans of his past are the one pushing and insisting of that reconciliation. As if they know everything about koreans. They always connect like trees and animals. How funny is that? They can't even match solid and real receipts of BinJin.

Please I would appreciate if you refrain from generalizing Filipinos. I am sure there are only few who remain loyal to his past as I'm also sure that majority on this ship are Filipinos.. You could observe how Binjin is overwhelmingly love by them.. 

I appreciate your concern and love of BJ, but like you they  love our Binjin too..

Let's spread LOVE here my friend, and just enjoy our smooth sailing ship..

LOVE.. LOVE.. LOVE

:heartxoxo:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

The site just likes to write anything these days :lol: Definitely not making us uncomfortable? I mean the radio host that Binnie sent his letter to is her confirmed guest at the moment. Maybe there is more. Countdown to Binnie's birthday and her fan meeting begin! Since it is this week! I would love to be in Seoul or anywhere else to see all the Binnie ads that fans have put up for him. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

They're On Top Of The World

Yes it happened fast the glance but everyone saw  the moment after:

Hollywood, astronauts and space are featured in this :lol:

When i saw BinJin in that picture holding one trophy ,  i was screamingly as loud as i can with an excitement since i got stressed with a lot of comments about that coldness..My mom who's on the other side of my room came and knock my head hardly thinking that am getting crazy. That picture of them actually made my heart pumps so fast that as if am in a racing car running with a speed of 120kph in a highway..Binjin that night were both stunningly gorgeous that stole the night with their great appearance.. And yes!  The way they hold that one trophy shows a couple vibe with a strong foundation of relationship that no trees and animals can blown it to fall. Actually that picture is one of their unforgetable moment of them aside from their future wedding photos to be shown. 

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 10

5 hours ago, BinjinHAB said:

Hello beautiful Octis ( sisters), Im back!! after long hiatus due to some personal matters, Im happy to tell that by God's Grace I succeeded!!

@Babycake82 said Filipino fans of his past are the one pushing and insisting of that reconciliation. As if they know everything about koreans. They always connect like trees and animals. How funny is that? They can't even match solid and real receipts of BinJin.

Please I would appreciate if you refrain from generalizing Filipinos. I am sure there are only few who remain loyal to his past as I'm also sure that majority on this ship are Filipinos.. You could observe how Binjin is overwhelmingly love by them.. 

I appreciate your concern and love of BJ, but like you they  love our Binjin too..

Let's spread LOVE here my friend, and just enjoy our smooth sailing ship..

LOVE.. LOVE.. LOVE

Noted. Sorry if you think i generalized FILIPINOS. But i agree they are only a FEW of them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

When he did Late Autumn, he was in Seattle 2 extra months before they officially filmed in Seattle

I think Binnie has a heavy/deep voice, like Dwaney Jonhson. When I watched the MOANA movie, I lost what it said because of its a heavy/deep voice. for me its a sexy voice and refers to a manly voice.

This is different from Jinnie who has a sweet voice, his voice is perfect for reading a lullaby stories. we have heard it on "Be With You" . I just think that when she had her own family, she reading a lullaby stories for her children and hubby :heart2beat:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Custo Barc said:

Good point!  They must have gotten both SYJ’s and HB’s approvals for something like this since both are together in ONE picture ad - not two separate pictures/ads put side-by-side.  It’s like a joint CF!

So satisfying for me to see their individual and joint ads. The support that brands are giving them in Korea and abroad individually and together means a lot to their careers and their fans. For the Smart ads, I wonder why Ye Jin's is like a two-part CF (or it's really a build-up to a joint cf)? And maybe if there will be fourth joint CF for them, it will be a new contract in the works since HB's Smart ad last June was done first separately. Or will a joint CF be too much to hope for (or too much for them in the same storyline)? In any case, we all know what is the bottomline we are hoping for in the future - THE announcement. :glee:

Edited by Jillia
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Hi Friends

Do you all remember their interview in the Movie Theater?

The MC asked if they watched each others shows and Binnie replied "Yes, alot. They were fun"

Hmm since i cant imagine The Truth Beneath, Last Princess, even Classic i wont consider "fun", so my guess (delulu mind) is that he might be referring to "Art of Seduction" or "The Pirates", i imagine them watching "Pirates" together and having a good laugh, with Binnie wowing as her supergirl moment in Pirates. (and also being secretly jealous of the male lead!)

Check this out where she whips this other guy's butt:

Anyone know how i can watch the full version of "Pirates" and "Last Princess"?

Unfortunately, am not from Philippines so i cant enjoy the free Korean movie film fest :(

-----

Recently i noted there were some arguments in our forum, but i take it that everyone here just LOVESSSS our Binnie and Jinnie and we are so passionate for them!

Lets all enjoy here, often we are all different backgrounds, and misunderstandings bound to occur. But when we are here, lets just have fun, and look over possible offenses... come here to enjoy with each other, not to be upset, or angry ok? Life is too short for this... 

VERY SOON we will all be rejoicing anyway, when our BIG NEWS comes out ◡̈

Until then, let's ship happily together , even with all our different opinions ya?

We all mean well, no one here has bad intentions. So dont leave ok? lets believe the best of each other!

• Like 10
  • Love 6

So hmm..along with Binsshi even Yejinshii drank water  instead of wine.:happyshakes:.

This was already mentioned maybe pages ago and I knew about HB but this is the first time that I was clearly able to see that YJ also drank only water. 

Time stamp 0:55 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

11 hours ago, Custo Barc said:

Did you guys noticed the bus ad for CLOY is not using an actual scene from CLOY but a BTS scene?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Looks like a couple of a CFs are coming up for SYJ soon (not sure what they are):

cloysmile.jpg

:lol: @DrBooger if you don't like something, just don't read it.. Why you always have to be unamused.. You need to stop taking everything so seriously and be more happy. Learn from them. 

calendar.jpg

Guess Binnie did UA shopping before he left :lol: Guess it wasn't a closet full of UA clothes packing. He did make an effort and bought new clothes for being away for 2 months :lol:

Gong Yoo has be doing the same look since 2016 here Maybe this is their trainer friend's suggestion :lol:

Looks like Yoon has been wearing UA in all his videos

• Like 5
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, BinJinBest said:

So satisfying for me to see their individual and joint ads. The support that brands are giving them in Korea and abroad individually and together means a lot to their careers and their fans. For the Smart ads, I wonder why Ye Jin's is like a two-part CF (or it's really a build-up to a joint cf)? And maybe if there will be fourth joint CF for them, it will be a new contract in the works since HB's Smart ad last June was done first separately. Or will a joint CF be too much to hope for (or too much for them in the same storyline)? In any case, we all know what is the bottomline we are hoping for in the future - THE announcement. :glee:

I read this in Cosmo just sharing https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/son-ye-jin-new-smart-endorser-a2520-20200803son-ye-jin-new-smart-endorser-1596448631

"After many years, you did hold her in a parachute and flew well

LOL! Damn True!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2