[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Looks like a couple of a CFs are coming up for SYJ soon (not sure what they are):

:lol: @DrBooger if you don't like something, just don't read it.. Why you always have to be unamused.. You need to stop taking everything so seriously and be more happy. Learn from them.

Guess Binnie did UA shopping before he left :lol: Guess it wasn't a closet full of UA clothes packing. He did make an effort and bought new clothes for being away for 2 months :lol:

Gong Yoo has be doing the same look since 2016 here Maybe this is their trainer friend's suggestion :lol:

I know, that dr almost reacts unammused especially if it talks about yejin haha..yejin is such a wonderful lady anyways..She is indeed too beautiful and has amazing persona that is why Our Oppa Hyun Bin stared at her unblinkingly and happilly. Hyun Bin obviously so whipped  and adored her.. And Son ye Jin  received those stares with lovingly and smilingly gazed ..Most people around the world fell in love with these two. Both have good visual looks, achievements , and stable careers. Yes! Hyun Bin Has that deep , sweet husky voice that suits perfectly with ye jins very feminine and sweet voice too..in short, they are match. Binjin so sweet.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Must be nice to be in Seoul right now. Everyone is posting about the beautiful weather it is in Seoul - nice to see rainbows too :lol: I guess since it was raining a lot not long ago and how there was a typhoon end of August while Binnie was away. Hope Binnie gets to enjoy nice weather once he is out of quarantine. Unless it rains again later :lol: Regardless, the cooler weather is probably better for his tanned skin right now :P

Based on their messages they gave their fans in the past, they both think September-October time is good time for a trip :lol:  Too bad no trip is happening this year. 

I wonder what the night view was like in Mongolia. Was there sunsets or just beautiful stars? 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Wonder what our favorite cheerleader has been up to :) Probably watching the soccer game

NISI20140623_0009829008_web_99_201406230

I realize Jinnie kept hitting Binnie's arm while filming the scene :lol: I wonder if this is her usual reaction with him :lol: If you watch her on Infinite Challenge, she is quite expressive when watching soccer games. So I think she did her acting on CLOY with the reactions justice. Is her food of choice while watching soccer games also chicken and beer? 

cloyscreencap.jpg

It's better than an accidental pillow fight I guess :lol:

%EB%AC%B4%ED%95%9C%EB%8F%84%EC%A0%84.E38

LBH and LMJ seemed to enjoy a nice day out enjoying the sunset and having grilled meats (pics and videos of the clouds/sunset and the yummy grilled meat). Hope they can do the same soon. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Intuition1 Not sure how all boy and girls school work in SK. Maybe he was talking more in his early young years. Since I thought he said he didn't date in high school and college. So this must have always been a crush. There is this photo and he is with girls - not sure what year this was.

Spoiler

yd5.jpg

If Jinnie is still looking at SNS, this must be her reaction to certain stuff that are still being written especially from the antis

Like I am bothered of what is written and they aren't even about me. I don't even look at everything.. I just skip over stuff now - I can't even look at twitter updates under their hashtags no more. Both of them are private people. At least we have more than 3 years of actual footage, interviews, clips from them over the years. Plus we continue to get more stuff from them. They don't owe us anything. We go with what we see and read from those. Even if we don't like certain actors, why are we fighting with each other. I understand getting defensive especially certain imaginative stories certain people still try to create on their beliefs. However, what does an actor's activity they do on SNS have anything to do with whether they are in a relationship or not. For certain people to still create stories out of that.

jinniepeace.jpg

I am glad that Jinnie has been quiet. Hopefully, she resurfaces this week before her fan meeting. Honestly, whenever I think of her latest SMART CF, I know the pic of holding the peace sign would have definitely been something she would have posted. Who knows how many pics she took on her camera app while Binnie was away - All food pics, pics of her? Who knows :lol: Did she take many videos of her practicing English? - Also I must say her technique of recording her speaking English and practicing over again and again is a really good technique. I am glad it paid off in her recent CF.

smartpeace.jpg

Hope Binnie is ok to still spend his birthday in "quarantine" / in his room or kitchen or sofa.. Who knows :lol:

:transforms:

tnselfie2.jpg

:issohappy:

• Like 11
  • Love 3

20 hours ago, celest1al said:

User sauyinzhi_156, are you here??

Cancel my previous post. First time I regret posting... :lol: 

This person is definitely not a member of our ship. I revoke my initial desire to credit this person’s prediction skills...  

ice cube friday GIF

Old but always good BJ content: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

The above information is surprising to me. I thought he went to an all male high school. I do not know if HB was being modest here, but I heard reports of high school girls forming a fan club about him and the girls would wait to take the bus with him. He seemed to have been the most popular guy in high school.

Wow @ElectricHearts where do you find these old photos? :thumbsup: Thanks for answering the question.

This part is on @DrBooger. So don't read if you don't want to be bothered with this.

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Halinakorea said:

I know, that dr almost reacts unammused especially if it talks about yejin

4 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

All of us who ship our favorite couples are fans of love and this is the reason why we participate in forums like this. For this reason, it is important to remember that we are fans of love and not fans of hate. So, lets not promote hate against any individual celebrity. I know most Binjin shippers have shipped responsibly, and I would like to ask that we take the helm as the best shippers who only promote love. Please, do not fall for the provocations of those who have been attacking SYJ. Lets be better than the haters.

I don't know DrBooger (DB). But of course, over time, I have noticed that she reacts with Unamused relatively more often than the rest. She's not spamming us with it so I don't think too much about it. She is also not writing back to attack the poster so I don't think she is trying to disrupt things here.

Since I defended her and read your feedback, I have gone back 4 pages (I don't know why I am doing this... rolling eyes):

Page 1226 - DB and 2 others reacted with unamused (since there are others here who concur, she should not be penalised)

Page 1227 - DB reacted with 1 unamused - there are assumptions made in this post which I did not agree with as well, so the reaction is understandable

Page 1228 - None

Page 1229 - this was a minefield!

One post had 6 unamused including DB

One post had 6 off-topic and 3 unamused including DB

DB reacted unamused for 4 other posts - all of these posts mentioned the other ship directly/indirectly, which is technically off-topic

I haven't gotten the impression all these months, that DB is anti-SYJ. But if she is, then surely she is already suffering when she constantly reads all the glowing reviews here of SYJ and the love between BinJin :sweat_smile:. So we don't have to berate her further.

11 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

:lol: @DrBooger if you don't like something, just don't read it.. Why you always have to be unamused.. You need to stop taking everything so seriously and be more happy. Learn from them.

Conversely, I can also say, if you don't like a reaction, then just don't look at it.

There are a few hundred of us here. All of us are different. It is very difficult for everyone to like the same things. Anyone who posts should be prepared that there will be people who won't like what they say. And some will not quietly sit by and just scroll through when they don't agree. As long as you are satisfied/confident with what you wrote, why let other's reactions bother you?

Just as one is free to write what one feels, another is free to show his/her reaction.

Either control both or none. Otherwise it would be unfair.

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@MY15  just kidding w my unamused reaction!!! I couldn’t help myself!!! :P

This is an anonymous forum and we are all strangers here. Why should anyone be offended by a stranger’s reaction? Who the heck cares? The only person’s opinion of you that should matter is someone you love; not some stranger on the internet!

If you are offended, you need to be stronger. Imagine SYJ with all the antis and their hateful public comments. At least here, we don’t know who you are!

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

@MY15 What if a post about NK portrayal in CLOY is also given unamused reaction in a BINJIN forum??How will you justify it??..Just a bit curious..

Spoiler

You may have read only 4 pages but that person has been checking this forum for many months. Earlier she used to have a different username "Ashmeister " .

The point is , that person ships YJ with another Co-star. Many of us are aware of this fact but we let it slide because this is an open forum and anyone can read this and be a part of this unless they don't go off topic.

@ElectricHearts just advised her that it could be painful to read unamusing things pertaining to a ship which is not favourable to urs. Ofcourse it is her choice whether to read our forum or not but it is just a bit unconventional and infact I was also curious about her consistent unamused reactions since 5-6 months.

I m sure many BJ shippers read the other thread as well but if I m not wrong they just lurked there without reacting on any post.

All in all there is nothing wrong in giving whatever reaction but people are just amused that how someone can be so vocal about ur disliking towards a ship and you still bother reading that thread for half a year..

But yeah atleast dr booger has not said anything trash about Binnie unlike other antis  and she seems to genuinely like Jinnie.

• Like 5
  • Love 2