[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I thought this was really cute. Whilst it may just be acting, I feel like these lines are really meant for HB-SYJ don't you think? This whole fate and destiny theme that can really be applied to these two as well.

Esp at 1:05, her humourous expression when she says she dated this guy/that guy and none were the right one each time :sweatingbullets:. SYJ may not have had any confirmed dating partners in the media but she would've met a few men before this.

And HB's reaction to what she says from 1:17 onwards and his lip biting at 1:21. Am I the only one who thinks he was about to burst out laughing but was holding back at her absurdness but adorable retaliation? Lol I can just imagine them like this in real life. He seems like he would give in to her every.single.time.

AH my heart :love:

EDIT: as much as I know and feel that they deserve a break, why do I feel so sad and worried that they wont get to see and interact with each other on a daily basis anymore? :huh:

Although I remember with one of his past relationship (wont mention names), he did say it was the absence that made the heart grow fonder and that was the trigger point so he actually went ahead to actively pursue his acting partner. We can all see (from an outsider's point of view) that SYJ clearly makes you happy so dont let go HB!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7

Wow! CLOY's popularity is really no joke now. I'm so happy for them. Huhu. A lot of people were skeptical about it at first because of the plot but look at them now :tears: So sooo happy for BinJin! Ofcourse we all want them to announce some good news after the drama, but i want them to announce only when they are truly ready. Right now, i just really can't imagine them not being a pair in real life! Haha. If they aren't in a relationship and just really good friends with those actions... i won't accept it. Lolols. Today is their last filming day, i still have work to do but my thoughts are with them. Hahaha. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

21 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

Wow! CLOY's popularity is really no joke now. I'm so happy for them. Huhu. A lot of people were skeptical about it at first because of the plot but look at them now :tears: So sooo happy for BinJin! 

Someone post at CLOY thread about knetz reaction for episode 14.

One comment made me tear up.

I don't know how to copy the pic.

Comment no 3 : Let's go for the top 1st place in rating.

This comment might sounds nothing to some people.

But to me and i believe to my friends as well who were with me in this journey since April last year will feel the same ( @thi2018 @firstaid @peggygordon and a few friends on ig).

Before the drama release,there even one comment mention netizen should not watch this drama,don't give this drama high rating/ don't let this drama get high rating.

And now i found a comment want this drama to be no 1st,ahhh so touching.

Forgive my fragile heart.

I just be so emotional whenever im thinking about CLOY now and CLOY before its air.

* group hug guys*

• Like 14
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

I'm convinced about HB with all his 'regeneration' :D but how is from SYJ side? We should find more evidence in SYJ coz goshh her behaviour is really hard to guess coz it almost looks the same with every costar..

Haha yes!! Agree!!!

I wonder too....SYJ seems like she is really cool girl, funny, out going and would get along with pretty much anyone.

I want to know what's happening with her too lol....How is she changed and her ability make this man smile and out of his shell is just crazy!! :wub:

They make me happy lol :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

56 minutes ago, Miaofeng said:

Hello Everyone. 

Could you advise me any fanfic about them?

Thank you in advance . :*

I have also been searching up fanfics about them! It was how I coped with my other ship (Kim So Eun and Kim Bum) after BOF ended. But sadly I have not seen any BinJIn fanfics out there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

29 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Someone post at CLOY thread about knetz reaction for episode 14.

One comment made me tear up.

I don't know how to copy the pic.

Comment no 3 : Let's go for the top 1st place in rating.

This comment might sounds nothing to some people.

But to me and i believe to my friends as well who were with me in this journey since April last year will feel the same ( @thi2018 @firstaid @peggygordon and a few friends on ig).

Before the drama release,there even one comment mention netizen should not watch this drama,don't give this drama high rating/ don't let this drama get high rating.

And now i found a comment want this drama to be no 1st,ahhh so touching.

Forgive my fragile heart.

I just be so emotional whenever im thinking about CLOY now and CLOY before its air.

* group hug guys*

If only i am infront of you @cybertron , i will hug you for long time !! Because you have created this thread of BinJin . Turn out to be my stress release pills. Thanks so much to you! . * group hug again *

It has been three days since the BTS . My delulu is still ongoing , i read all the post here with happy face. I keep on smiling when seeing the BTS . Im chasing my work deadline with serious face, took 2 mins break to read this thread with happy face , then serious mode again , then happy face ..on and on..Hahhaah.

oh , about my previous post, i assume maybe my english not very good in explain my POV , so some has misunderstand. Anyways not to prolong that comparison post..just enjoy this last week with CLOY and of coz with uri GroceryCouple that has made GroceryNation going wild with the latest BTS.

Spreading BinJin Positivities ! :heart: 

and yes, agreed with @Oww TooCute, if anyone can share from SYJ side ? Love to hear!

• Like 10
  • Love 3

50 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

"DIDN"T WANT TO BREAK ANY BANDWIDTH RULE SO DELETED CLIP - Hope that was the right thing to do"

I thought this was really cute. Whilst it may just be acting, it seems so appropriate for HB-SYJ don't you think? Esp at 1:05,

her humourous expression when she says she dated this guy/that guy and none were the right one each time. :sweatingbullets:

And HB's reaction to what she says from 1:17 onwards and his lip biting at 1:21. Am I the only one who thinks he was about to burst out laughing but was holding back at her absurdness but adorable retaliation? Lol I can just imagine them like this in real life. He seems like he would give in to her every.single.time.

AH my heart :love:

I thought Se-ri was hilarious in this scene! LOL She totally turned things around and even blamed him for not showing up sooner so that she had to "suffer" through all her dating. AHAHAHA It is so absurd that only someone who loves her like Jeong Hyuk would give in to that! I think in real life only Son Ye Jin can pull off that kind of aegyo in front of Hyun BIn.

• Like 6
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

syj is very secretive about her relationship.so far,  we only know Kim Nam Gill and until now,  we don't even know if their dating news is true. However,  Yejin cleared the rumor by saying they are only friend (she said it herself). However,  look into her IG and you will know which actor dominate the feed :wub:, and most pics with HB are not an official posters, they are personal pics. And,  Yejin never denied their relationship directly. Both said, their dating news didn't effect their decision to act together. It doesn't bother them.  (if you guys remember,  HB answered first,  Yejin followed his lead). Based on my instinct (we all been in flirting,  courting process right? ) , their selca with the big :heart:above their head is thay day they become a couple. 

• Like 7
  • Love 16

20 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

.And,  Yejin never denied their relationship directly. Both said, their dating news didn't effect their decision to act together. It doesn't bother them.  (if you guys remember,  HB answered first,  Yejin followed his lead). Based on my instinct (we all been in flirting,  courting process right? ) , their selca with the big :heart:above their head is thay day they become a couple. 

OMG...LOOK AT YOU and YOUR WILD ASSUMPTION !! LOL !!

Making me all happy and giddy! HHAHAHA!! Thank you for that.

That is a good point though that  the big heart filter was on their head :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, jessyqueue said:

Here's my shipping story: i used to believe that these are all 'mediaplays' and 'promos' 

Dont get me wrong, I like them as individuals, I watched their works. I watched Something in the Rain (meh), Negotiation, hated the ending of Memories of Alhambra, and the following day they were seen shopping in LA. I was like okay what? That was so random. I actually thought they can be good friends and go to groceries and maybe they're covering up the horrific ending of MoTA. (Sorry)

But.... enter Cloy.... and their interviews... omygod. That cant be fake. They are so consistent in every thing - interviews, BTS, reel ... even if Im paid a million bucks it's hard to act like this on/off cam for a year! 

Same here, I used to live in a country where dating rumors or leads acting sweet during junkets help sell the Movie or the drama so i didn't pay much attention at first..... Same with the grocery pic, I didn't think there's anything out of the ordinary about the picture since I do the same with my male colleagues when we go on business trips in other countries. Use 1 small cart since we don't intended to buy a lot of things, take turns pushing the cart and separate his/her things at the counter or split the bill after check out. The grocery picture looks logical and normal to me. It's the back story of the pic that gets me. HB going to LA right after MOA and meeting up with SYJ off work. One of the posts here mentioned that you have to plan ahead before you can "coincidentally" meet up with your friend in LA. IMO, this is HB making his intentions known that he's trying to move his relationship with SYJ forward from friends to close friend or maybe bf/gf (cross my fingers real hard:lol:)

And when CLOY started, we can all see all those googly eyes from HB and they way they interact are so very different from what i saw in MOA bts or press junkets, (I watched SG but never paid attention to HB and HJW after their drama ended). But HB with SYJ, I felt like a 3rd wheel watching them together. HB was so carefree with SYJ in many of their BTS and Swoon videos.:lol::lol: I really do hope we will hear good news from them after the drama ends and when they are good and ready. :lol:

P.S.  btw, i agree with Seri (or write-nim) when she said "different people have different interpretation for the same pic (or videos)" *not exact words* , that's why i come here to read different point of view from shippers, we might not agree on some things but we all want HB and SYJ to end up together, right? :blush: Peace!

• Like 10
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1