[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

OMG April is about to end... Can we pleaseeee just get the nominations for BAEKSANG...:tears:..No need to held the award function so soon but I badly want some good news related to CLOY or binjin.Atleast it will give me some peace to see CLOY getting nominated in so many categories.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, citron said:

Is that a jelly HB

I noticed that before, and when SYJ is talking about her chemistry with colleagues, HB did not smile and was staring at her without blinking for a few seconds. My delulu mind is telling me he felt jealous at that moment maybe he heart was enraged! At 8:17 onwards!

But then when the MC asked how about Hyun Bin?  His smile came back a bit and he was fiddling with the microphone and moving his head left to right between 8:33 to 8:55 when SYJ was answering the question probably because he felt nervous or excited his beloved woman is commenting about him.  When she said "I hear that it is good to se Hyun Bin and me together"  HB had a big big smile on his face and then he had a TONGUE LICKING MOVEMENT in 8:52, not to mention he continued fidgeting. :P  And then after that when the MC slipped and said "bridegroom" he had an even BIGGER SMILE!  Oh my heart!!! I feel like I'm at full delulu mode because I've become a big binjin addict watching these videos repeatedly!!! I really should stop soon lol.

Edit: This got me thinking, HB totally wears his emotions on his sleeves (if my delulu analysis is accurate lol) including his jealous look and happy looks.

6 hours ago, BJHope said:

If I were asked to list the Top 8 bts that offer evidence of BinJin being real, they would be:

1: Going to Mongolia airport vid where HB waited for SYJ’s van and luggage. Such care and protectiveness.

2. SYJ crying for real in soju scene.

3. SYJ tugging HB’s belt

4: SYJ holding onto HB’s head at the hospital bed

5. HB interlocking fingers with her (before the ring scene)

6: HB leaning on her at the hospital bed.

7: HB spinning her in Swiss paraglide bts despite the “Cut” call.

8: Reunion at RJH father’s house bts – mimicking mouth action, arm holding, leaning in.

Cherry-on-the-pie: The full-on, lip-on-lip final kiss (with HB adding a French flavour to it).

TOTALLY AGREE!! Nice summary.. they're just soooooo in love..  my heart is crazy for them!:heart: Their body language is totally like that of couples. I especially love the series of hugs in Switzerland...

Edited by Yanny62
  • Like 4
  • Love 12

On 4/20/2020 at 12:15 AM, Restless said:

The reason also why I'm saying that CLOY is bigger than DOTS, Goblin, and  MLFAS is the amount of new viewers and demographics that I've observed got hooked by CLOY (these includes politicians, celebrities, athletes, etc.). As previously mentioned, the great majority of the demo who would watch Kdramas here are women, and these were practically the same ones who watched DOTS, Goblin and the other shows. In all honesty, if you were a straight guy/male watching Kdrama here, you would be laughed at, ridiculed. That's why HB and other actors here are so popular, because their fan bases are women (just like anywhere else I guess) calling them their oppas. 

But with CLOY, I've noticed that suddenly even men (though this is anecdotal) have started to openly say that they binge watched and are hooked with the show. I've known of some friends that even watch it without their wives or gfs and just on their own. Some even watch it advance compared to waiting for their SOs.  That's why I can say that it is bigger than any previous Kdrams. 

The really popular kdramas here that I have observed in the past and had great media attention were Boys Over Flower, Princess Hours, Endless Love series, DOTS, Lovers in Paris, Goblin. All these shows were broadcasted locally. And I think CLOY will soon have a local broadcast as well with network executives swooning over the show. 

Thanks for the additional insight and observations. Yes I do notice very high profile celebrities and politicians, even head of TV stations and prominent entertainment/ media influential leaders talking glowingly about CLOY and gladly confessing how addicted they are LOL!! All the photoshopping of their faces to match with either HB or SYJ is just so funny! I also notice the demographic is more spread out esp reaching the male segment. In a number of the foreign media articles reviewing CLOY or ranking it as top series etc, the writers were a mix of male and female. It's especially evident that the western media (and audience) has picked up on CLOY and it's popularity, and it has won new kdrama fans. HB and SYJ has become not just Hallyu stars within the Asia region, but has also gain a LOT of popularity in countries outside of Asia, which is not an easy feat. The most evident was how CLOY ranked in the top 10 across ALL drama series in ALL streaming sites in the US. I am really so excited for both HB and SYJ and hope it means more opportunities for even bigger/ better roles for them in the near future.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:51 AM, nightskye said:

Let’s not forget though: CLOY is still the pioneer of worldwide relevancy for kdramas, since it takes a LOT of people consistently watching the show for it to constantly rank in the most watched shows on all major streaming sites. It managed to draw in viewers even at the height of COVID’s messiness and shows no sign of stopping down, so I think it can safely be classified as an all-time classic blockbuster kdrama with its own unique accomplishments and acclaim - and the best couple. Binjin were the most charming, romantic and well fleshed out leads in all three shows and that is something that is not up for debate. PERIOD.

Oh, and I’ve also noticed that there’s been an unusual amount of male viewers for CLOY, more so than what is typically the case for kdramas. A lot of male celebs have watched the show, many of the articles about CLOY were written by male journalists and a lot of the new fans for SYJ and HB have been male (which usually isn’t the case even for the most popular dramas). I’m glad more men are watching because considering how beautifully Ri Jeong Hyuk was written - kind, generous, chivalrous - maybe it’ll inspire them to become better partners and people in general, LOL.

Agree with what you say above - CLOY will always be known as the series that pioneered worldwide relevancy for kdramas and helped gained new fans into the kdrama genre, esp when we talk about US and Europe. US is an especially tough market to crack so CLOY's achievement is no mean feat. I had the same thots as you about male viewers, whether it's among the regular viewer, celebrity or journalists. And they were not shy to profess their love for the drama and its stars!

I think that both YSR and RJH's characters are really well-written and well-portrayed by HB and SYJ, which is why they are loved by both male and female audience. For the female viewers, YSR is a strong accomplished career lady and really smart, and is no pushover. :D I am really so glad to have a female lead like that vs some of the cliche kdrama FL who is always helpless and poor. As for the male viewers, Captain Ri is a male lead who is strong and silent, plus smart and principled, but also not a pushover. He might be a difficult standard to achieve, but I do think even the male audience will find his character an attractive one. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 9

10 minutes ago, jinjin said:

Son Ye Jin lives in Gangnam-gu. They call her a real master of real estate investment. She is rich!

==============

[Soonjung TV] Stars who is currently have 'Too Job'

Did you know that the stars in the entertainment industry who have actually 'two-job'? There are stars who have invested in buildings and earned monthly profits from rent. We looked at tvN 'Match List 2015' to see who has a "billion" building.

4th place Son Ye- jin

Son Ye- jin is considered to be the leading character in 'The Most I Want to Cast' in 2015 and reigns as the exclusive actress of Chungmuro. He earned a tremendous amount of money by paying only 400 million won per movie for free, drama and CF. In terms of appearance, he seems to be ignorant of Jaetech's 'jae' with a pure and youthful image. As a matter of fact, it turned out to be a real master of real estate finance!

Son Ye-jin's house in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu is a private villa. It is said that hundreds of billions of dollars were spent on interiors at an average price of about 4 billion won.

Son Ye-jin surprised everyone by buying a building located in Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu in January for 9.3 billion won.

Really? So its not only Mr. CEO who is business minded! Is KTP included in this list as well?( i tried to open the link but its not available in my country-and cannot be translated in English.:(

4 hours ago, aicila said:

Same here.  I always wonder what is that hidden conversation between these "close friends".  In the hospital scene, YJ covered her mouth, HB tilt his head and look at her intently.  Both of them staring at each other then HB closed his eyes!

Perhaps they were silently talking through their eyes of an inside joke???  That's my best guess.  Unfortunately, I can never know that inside joke  :D

Having watch this BTS part multiple times (LOL), it seems to me that HB was just teasing YJ by mirror-ing her expressions. Like how he tilted his head and stare at her,  just like what she did earlier, and then YJ tilted her head further and kinda blink/ close her eyes, and HB did the exact same thing. They are SO CUTE!! I love it when I see HB teasing YJ, cuz normally it's the other way around. 

I think the inside joke is that YJ always do those expressions and HB is teasing her by copying/ mirror-ing it back to her. :D

@picky_eater_seri   Really really love all your Binjin creations, esp the "wedding photo"! They looks so gorgeous together in that 2014 Pifan photo. So much chemistry, even though they hardly know each other at that time. Ah destiny!

Btw, if I am not mistaken, you can only show 3 pictures, and the rest need to be hidden in spoilers. To do a spoiler, just type [*spoiler*] at the top, followed by [*/spoiler*] at the end  (just remove the asterisks from my example).

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On  this same IG profile there is a video of an IV where she says she wants to be married twice:ph34r: 

@jinjingreat article! She is smart. I think that the house that was aired in master of the house is not even her real house but a decoy house where she rarely stays. To me personally it seemed a bit too bland. I feel like in reality she lives in a gated huge private luxurious villa B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

This is really funny, how shy the reporter was interviewing HB (and also JDG). This is during Rampant movie promo. If anyone is free and able to, can you do a simple translation of what the reporter and HB said when she was being so shy?

8 hours ago, BJHope said:

Yesterday’s news about fans texting SYJ via her friend’s IG, was disturbing. Reading and applauding SYJ  on her own IG is fan-hood but badgering her with unwanted messages (let alone via someone else’s IG) is stalking. I woke up dreading some kind of horrible announcement or repeat denial. Shivers.

This is not classy at all...  :tears:No wonder syj is so quiet in her ig nowadays. Her ig was  bombarded with with unnecessary comments.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

18 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

This is not classy at all...  :tears:No wonder syj is so quiet in her ig nowadays. Her ig was  bombarded with with unnecessary comments.  

I agree. Let's support them without resorting to this level of insanity. We are already encroaching on her friends' posts and social media accounts. If I were SJY, I will keep a distance too for now. Give them their well deserve privacy.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

even the cake really match with HB Oppa and YJ Unnie outfit at wrap up party :wub:

when not sure thats coincidence or planning, i believe that should be a destiny even with the cake :D

what a super telepathy couple..

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5

corrected me if i’m wrong this looks like “rampant” stage greeting. And that is Jang dong gun teasing  him by took his phone. If i’m not mistaken JDG is his close friend. And from what i see here base on their gesture JDG and HB is quite close, like big brother to his younger brother Kinda close. 

WHY my delulu mind tells  me that JDG  tease him coz he knows something whats going on in his phone and have  look at  HB gesture Hmmmmm... i recognize that gesture as something like your friend will get caught coz he hiding something.

We all know during Rampant premiere someone attended as vvip guess, and that person  wearing gray coat and salvatore Ferragamo purse. And Rampant premiere after TN right? 

but idk..maybe  its just me and my delulu mind. 

Btw i don’t speak tagalog so i don’t understand the caption. 

And also oh my... binjin love story really inspired me in so many ways. The caption is really beautiful.  

I hope soon enough there is a good writer with a well written scrip will adopt  their story and make it into another romcom. I don’t mind with movie.

P.S  If the owner of the tweet that i attached is here and read this. Sis, i really like things that you posted. 

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, Yasy05 said:

Hi..First time shippers here. I am reading the threads from page 1 and now I’m at page 307. Can anyone translate this VAST caption on their IG last vogue photoshoot 2018. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnI4x4LggTj/?igshid=1xsvr4o24ib2z

Hi Yasy05! Interesting caption! First is "Moment of falling in love with HB". Then... "After shooting for Vogue with the friend who buys rice well and negotiates well". This description of her was chosen by HB himself during a promotion interview for TN...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2