[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 minutes ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin, take responsibility!! 

Yup, they need to take responsibility and announce their marriage plans :joy:

Seriously, these two!!! :heart: 

Let's hold on tight because the ship is about to sail... :love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

33 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

I can't stooop smiling!!!! Even though i didnt understand anything as well. Haha. Why do tvn release very short BTS??! I want loonger :joy:

38 minutes ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

Adorable max!!!! Didn't understand anything but that look at 4.15, omg!! The whole clip is so lovey dovey! :wub:

I'm watching the video on the train and just smiling like an idiot to myself. This is sweetness overload!! AH my heart :crazy: what am i gonna do without these two after this week!

This has to be the most BTS of HB-SYJ that they have given us throughout the WHOLe series. And they pretty much muted their convo the whole time although it doesnt matter as their actions alone show how much they enjoy being with each other. My delulululu mind, my shipper heart :heart:

Man I reckon I could watch this 10 times over and still feel overcome with joy seeing them so coupley :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oh geez. If these two are not dating, I don't know what the meaning of life is :lol:. Someone mentioned their hands a few days ago ... For me, it's the sweetness in their voices.

Also, their crew is blurred out but can still see them smiling because of these two lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

CLOY Production team trolling shippers. 

TvN continues to troll BinJin shippers. 

Excuse me TvN...I guess you guys have something to tell us shippers?! We hear you loud and clear! It seems that y’all are on for this ship sailing onto high seas as well. Just make sure that Vast is on our side so you don’t have to check your DMs.

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

7 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Check your DM,TVN!:phew:

Hahahaha :lol: Comrade, perhaps this the version approved by Kim daepyo. I can just imagine how many scenes were cut here. They can't seem to stop laughing.

My goodness, look how he makes YJ laugh during takes. HB is such a cute dork. :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, sheeeeee said:

AIGOO THESE TWO!

OH PLEASE THESE TWO!!!

WHAT SHOULD WE DO ONCE THE DRAMA OVER?!!! 

I NEED MY DAILY BINJIN CONTENTS :bawling:

When she fixed his hair i can'tttt

And yup i think i would experience the separation/withdrawal syndrome if the drama end

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

OKAY was HB NERVOUS DURING THE EXCHANGE RING? i mean, COME ON! Isn't it COMMON knowledge which ring finger it is! LOL. And what did he say when he put his hands up and locked fingers with SYJ? LOL. And he mixed the rings. HB you nervous????? LOL

I also notice when the kissing scene, they kind of nervous(?)

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

When she fixed his hair!!! :love:

And then when she covered her mouth and HB tilted his head... he tried to suppress his laughter afterwards and she kind of gestured no by her head as if saying don't play around now! :love: Can i be the editor of their BTS? Lol. Then, I'll just release everything :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, avocado yum said:

I also notice when the kissing scene, they kind of nervous(?)

YES!! SYJ IS SUPER NERVOUS LOLOLOL

3 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

When she fixed his hair!!! :love:

And then when she covered her mouth and HN tilted his head... he tried to suppress his laughter afterwards! :love:

Can i be the editor of their BTS? Lol.

Then, I'll just release everything :joy:

RELEASE IT ALL PLEASE!!

my personal fav is the NG where HB shoved his head right into SYJ and she's like IM NOT EVEN DONE WITH MY LINES!! THEN HE JUST LEANED IN ON HER AWWWW THE UNNECESSARY SKINSHIP WAS SOO CUTE

YEAH VAST!! THEY JUST *FRIENDS* I BELIEVE YOU!!!!!! SIKE!!!!

Dude, you can tell HB is super into SYJ. SYJ is so shy aigooo doesn't she usually not get shy with these types of scenes AIGOO we have two loverbids LOLOLOL

*friends* i mean, *ahem ahem*

• Like 6
  • LOL 14