[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

26 minutes ago, cybertron said:

My analysis is although they eat with 13 members,they were sit next to each other.

If they not sit to each other,they probably let the ahjumma sit between them to take a pic.

Maybe this was during the time they filming at Pyongyang,for passport photo.

SYJ's body more to HB'5 side.

On the table,seems like there is 2 bowl.. like 2 set of food.

So,Binjin probably sit on that side..

Just 2 of them.

Erm now im thinking,the scene RJH put the meat on YSR's bowl is based on true story:P

That’s seem very squeeze for 2 people on the same side yayy. Binjin just said “ who care :):)”

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

53 minutes ago, cybertron said:
Same ahjumma right??

So,it was on Jan.

Cr. Binnie Jinnie FB

This one is what we're talking on our chat right? @cybertron LoL.

So this happening on January 2020. 

Seems Ahjumma is BinJin shipper also. She's always changing her outfit and hair style. Except her pink and black color outfit.  LoL. Aigooo ahjumma

Based on SYJ Goodbye hairstlye maybe it took during that time.

Well It's not the first time people Saw both of them eating together with another CLOY crew during the shooting.

You can see on CLOY thread at page 6 KimSooHanMoo has also posting a few Times they're eating together.

And the lovely thing is HB always seat Next to SYJ :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 9

4 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:
whos paying ? Well both of them are richhhhhh

kekkeke, maybe HB? During an interview, someone asked HB if SYJ treated him to a lot of meals, and he said he thinks so, SYJ bought him beer, but SYJ said no, HB treats most of the time <3

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Throwback! poll in summer 2006 (repasted from Ye-Jin’s thread)

—————

현빈·손예진, '칠월칠석' 데이트하고 싶은 연예인 1위

2006-08-28 

200608281847351110_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 탤런트 현빈(24)과 손예진(24)이 칠월 칠석날 가장 데이트하고 싶은 남녀 연예인 1위로 각각 선정됐다.

연애 관련 인터넷 커뮤니티 '더토크'는 오는 30일 칠월 칠석(음력 7월 7일)을 맞아 남녀(남:1872명, 여:1324명) 네티즌을 대상으로 '칠석날 데이트 하고픈 연예인'에 대해 인터넷 투표를 한 결과 현빈(34%)과 손예진(31%)이 가장 높은 지지를 받았다고 28일 밝혔다.

현빈은 'MBC 드라마 '내이름은 김삼순' 속 캐릭터처럼 여자에게 일편단심일 것 같아서', 손예진은 '귀엽고 깜찍한 이미지라 끌린다'는 이유로 네티즌들은 이들 두 배우를 '데이트 0순위'로 꼽았다. 

한편, 남자 2위는 탤런트 송일국(26.9%), 3위는 가수 비(20.8%)가 차지했으며 여자는 이나영(25%)과 윤은혜(20%)가 각각 2,3위를 기록했다.

['가장 데이트하고 싶은 연예인 1위'로 선정된 탤런트 현빈(왼쪽)과 손예진(오른쪽). 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

(장서윤 기자 ciel@mydaily.co.kr)

(Translated by SeReNiTy & Greentea in Huynbin Thread.)

This is a poll result about 'Which celebrity u want to date most on July 7th '. 

Anyway, voted by 1872 male and 1324 female netizens, Binnie tops the male poll with 34% followed by Song Il Gook 26.9%, Rain 20.8%. Son Ye Jin tops the female poll with 31% followed by Lee Nayoung 25% and Yun Eun Hye 20%.

The article basically says that there was an online poll asking the netizens who they want to date during "Qi Xi" [Chinese Valentine] (I'm not sure if this also applies for other Asian countries). The majority of the males (31%) chose Son Ye Jin, and the majority of the females (34%) chose Hyun Bin. :D

(July 7 of the Lunar Calendar) Chilseok: The Traditional Korean Valentine’s Day 

https://asiasociety.org/korea/chilseok-traditional-korean-valentine’s-day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qixi_Festival

original august 2006  post in News Thread

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

I can't believe today (?) is the last day of filming for CLOY. While I am kind of sad, I am also excited as well. Normally, for my other ships, I get really sad because my ship will no longer see each other everyday like when they film a drama, but I'm excited for our ship.

Why? Because our ship has proved that outside of work, they still talk. #inGOLFandGROCERYwetrust.

I can't wait for HB and SYJ to finally get some rest after the drama is over. I hope we will continue to get news, but even if we don't, I know that our ship will continue to sail. SYJ will probably rest and travel. HB will probably prepare for his new movie - but despite their busy schedule, they have shown us before that nothing stops them from being with each other #ingrocerywetrust - even if it's in ANOTHER country.

I had thought about this too - I heard the grocery pics were around the time of SYJ's birthday. She was supposedly visiting a friend in LA whom she is close with. Really? To celebrate her birthday with that unnie - across the world? and HB coincidentally had a business trip? REALLY? LOL

But all jokes aside - the truth is, they went grocery shopping. Another person also said they saw them with an older couple eating a restaurant, which tells me they met up more than once. Also in the past, golfing, multiple times meeting up. This means they contact each other regularly. They are both at marriage age, so I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about marriage confirmation in the next year or two.

I know SYJ mentioned when she is filming, she focuses on filming. Both of them are professional actors - while it must have been amazing to be able to work together again, both of them are working hard as professionals and there might be time for lovey dovey but I do think their focus is to do well as a service to the hardworking filming crew.

Afterwards though, sparkles will continue. Hope CLOY reaches HB's 22(%? goal) so that we can get more of our ship in post-drama interviews or events. But I'm grateful we got to see them work together on two occasions.

• Like 6
  • Love 7

2 minutes ago, mykimchiworld said:

What is this? It's unavailable to me

The original IG post (which is same as this one but posted by the restaurant owner) but it looks like they had removed the original post after comment by Hyun Bin agency staff. I cannot read Korean so maybe Hyun Bin agency staff asked to remove the post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, marshemell0ws said:

kekkeke, maybe HB? During an interview, someone asked HB if SYJ treated him to a lot of meals, and he said he thinks so, SYJ bought him beer, but SYJ said no, HB treats most of the time <3

btw suddenly i remember son ye jin previous drama,technically son ye jin a year older than hyun bin if based on chinese new year calendar. Son ye jin is jan 11 1982 ,while hyun bin is sep 25 1982 ,so thats means "Pretty noona who buys food" :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Just now, usadango said:

The photo may seem like promoting the restaurant using HB and SYJ. They should not have posted the picture...

I agree with this.  The restaurant should not have posted their picture to promote their restaurant unless it is with their permission. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1