[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

@stroppyse I did watch the previous drama too, how come I've forgotten about one of the characters.  Well, not anymore I guess since his character as KSW is quite significant in this drama.  Since hearing about CA's past SW feels more comfortable being with CA and gave back some comfort words too her while still having a little bit of hope.

Hmm.. I think I can answer my own previous question about the Judge decision.  It seems like she's getting closer to KSW just like someone who tries to keep an enemy close by so that she will know everything that's going on and therefore take necessary steps to protect herself from being caught as the one who framed him.   "Our Ahjumma" already has every bad scheme in her mind to destroy both CA and SW.  I believe it will not get that far ... but then being exposed in public ... hmm.. How unfair it is as SA said but that is the reality that we saw lately.

I'm happy to see HR's being miserable in these two episodes - So HR, what are you going to do?  

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that the writer is being wasteful trying to fill scenes or mannerism of some characters to distract us however now I know her tricks, for the first time, I wasn't worried about SW with CA becoming a thing. Haha. 

After watching ep 73-74, I'm more assured JH will know what to do and as we all know, only CA can heal him once he found out the last bit about his mum. Perhaps during these moments of JH chasing and comforting CA, she will do so for him in time.  

• JH saying the quotes that CA used to say to him.
  • one of my fave scenes of CA & JH is at the end of episode 20 when she used this same quote so for JH to use it now for her when she's so doubtful, it was such a great timing.
  • JH is still my MVP, I only need to wait for him to say it first or response to a situation, somehow I feel things will be set right.
  • Hence I enjoyed the scene of JH and his mum at the beginning; each time she has something to win her point, he questioned her perspective and he's telling it without sounding bias but just the truth so his reasons to be with CA is right. Now he should be a lawyer.
  • Glad to see JH & JW having a conversation, light but it shows their genuine bond and something I can enjoy watching JW without the underwhelming storyline of his and SA. 
  • Overall, I think ep 73 can be watched as a good episode itself (without ep74) with its satisfying ending. :) 

Now what about ep 75-76...well I can only recall the ending, over and over. ^_^

I never think JH would ever get to watch CA in such situation/scene so that was a nice surprise for me then her honesty bared on floor, feeling the lost, telling him that's all of her, losing each time then wishing to go back in time...as I anticipate what JH will say...Bam, he replied with the best lines again. The kiss was important too as I get to check on CA's body language if she also feels the same. Noting that she talks much lesser now with JH. But it is with his words baring his honesty and truth that could reach her to trust him. Thank you JH! MVP indeed. 

(although I have a tiny worry, hoping not to get too annoyed with the writing when it comes to more of Judge Hong and Chairwoman combo to destroy CA and everyone. oh well, I will trust JH then.)

8 hours ago, lu09 said:

@stroppyse I just saw a clip on YouTube and is it me or was SW in Hotel Del Luna too????? The friend who died????

By the way, thanks for the translation as always:).

Yes, he was in Del Luna. 

I think it’s good that JH suggested professional management for the company. By the end of the drama, I am guessing both the Hong sisters (not the writers :P) would be somehow implicated because of the hit-and-run case 10 years ago and they won’t be able to run the company anyway. 

19 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

OMG WE HAVE AN I LOVE YOU AND A KISS. 

Where all my shippers at?  @triplem @watzdiz @icemaid @sjlsjl @Roomay_ht @Ameera Ali

I'm here! I'm here!!  Totally didn't expect that confession and kiss! :star::heart:

JH really loves CA a lot. He hugged her tight when there's puke on her clothes, and now he kisses her when she's all sweaty.

CA is the first to express her feelings for him but I think it has always been JH initiating all the skinship.

Well after 38 long torturous episodes, we finally get the 2nd kiss...dayum...anyway ....for my guilty pleasure and the curiosity of fellow KJY fans who wonder if Chung Ah kissed back ( or was she pure dead fish...cuz you know PD was creative and all with his zooming..) I slowed it down..and enlarged :tounge_wink: 

So what's your verdict ? I think she did respond :lol:

Spoiler

BKBnsHN.gif

It was a sweet kiss - quite apt for this couple...but i think probably my favorite part was him holding her hand and she holding it back.

( look at his nice veiny hands :P)

giphy.gif

Followed by all the artistic zooming in and out by PD nim...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Look at those hands again  :w00t:

giphy.gif

But I thought it ended quite nicely with them embracing each other :love:

giphy.gif

I know k netz liked it ...as of just now there were like 111 000 views on naver  ( which is very high as commented by many viewers)

https://tv.naver.com/v/12267190

You can go check out some of cute comments . I screen shot some of the top comments ( these were auto translated)

Spoiler

drtJaO0.jpgY0o227J.jpg

5fFnDED.pngPN7ih1v.png

@triplem Thank you for the analysis! :lol:

The auto-translation is quite funny! Like, who's the Ambassador, and how do we endure the sweet potato...LOL

I really hate Double X! :angry: What does she have against CA?! It's like she hates CA more than she hates SA. JH is so protective of CA even when he's not witnessing the abuse she gets. I think he will be super pissed if he really sees it with his own eyes.

For a moment, I did think, could Judge Hong actually be sincere in wanting to help SW clear his name? I didn't expect this move from her.

Since only Judge Hong knows the truth about JG's hit-and-run, I hope there will be other evidence, maybe JG confessed it in a letter and it didn't reach JH. Or JG tried to somehow reach out to SW or the granny whom he hit. Something like that. Hope JH manages to get critical info from the hospital.

If I could add lyrics to CA & JH's ending scene, I would use the song by U-mb5 called "Someday, Somehow"

I walk in through that door
My mind is marching in
But nothing quite explains
Why you
I'm falling out of view
And do you feel the pain
This pain I felt in you
As if I always knew
The words
I'd never say to you somehow
These words that would mean nothing

It's alright
It's alright
We're running out of things
To say
We've got the answer

It's alright
It's alright
Oh please don't say you're sorry
I know
And it will all be fine
Someday

I'll gladly take the blame
For all we've ever had
I'll take these broken things
And I'll try to mend the cracks

It's alright
It's alright
To say
We've got the answer

It's alright
It's alright
Oh please don't say you're sorry
I know
And it will all be fine
Someday

And everything I do
I did it all for you
But it's all over
Yes it's all over

It's alright
It's alright
To say
We've got the answer

It's alright
It's alright
Oh please don't say I'm sorry
I know
And it will all be fine
Somehow

Somehow

------

It's actually an OST for another kdrama "Miss Hammurabi"...it had so many good songs, it became the first time I ever bought a kdrama ost album! :D The female lead in this drama also has a past she wishes to forget and the male lead's determination to help her, reminds me of JH and CA. 

1 hour ago, watzdiz said:

For a moment, I did think, could Judge Hong actually be sincere in wanting to help SW clear his name? I didn't expect this move from her.

No way... she is practicing “keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer”. By being involved, she will know the progress and will be able to intercept or sabotage as necessary. Yeah, I’ve been through too many crime dramas. 

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

No way... she is practicing “keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer”. By being involved, she will know the progress and will be able to intercept or sabotage as necessary. Yeah, I’ve been to too many crime dramas. 

Yep, I'm gonna agree with you on this one too. She doesn't even feel ashamed of what she has done, I highly doubt she would feel remorseful. She will though, after she gets caught but for the wrong reason again<_<

Lol, too many crime drama:lol::mrgreen:.

@lu09 @ktcjdrama Yeah, same here, watched too many crime drama. I actually thought when SW told CA about Judge Hong's recent behaviour towards him when it's so sudden, she would figure and thought "been there, done that" accepting her kindness and closeness then down the stairs all that went...it's the same move.

Speaking of involvement and progress, I think it's about time we see a new change in CA, I love her character, always sees good in others but if she can look at all her failures, when you're already at the lowest point, the only way is up. Even if it's one small step of change. As she said, secrets will come to light eventually. Instead of having the judge's words over her head, why not use JG's last words to her to support herself mentally too. 

Just wanna say she can fight back too and win against all odds. Go CA! 

peiNcGs.png

Imagine CA walking with confidence towards Judge Hong (SIA in "Special Labor Inspector Jo") 

More photos of SIA's character here for anyone interested in her past drama. 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

couple...but i think probably my favorite part was him holding her hand and she holding it back.

Aww you beat me to it.  I was gonna gif the hand holding but got lazy and sleep sounded way nicer.  Despite having that huge moment from JH for his declaration of love,  personally, I think the moment he grabbed her hold and her holding back is so huge! All the feelings are unspoken with that one gesture.  I love it. I also did not see this coming either since I did not care for Saturday eps, and thought CA stil gon pull away for another few weeks. I am so happy this drama ended a weekend with such sweet moment for a change.

3 hours ago, watzdiz said:

Girl, dont. She is the Queen of Manipulations. She is much worse than XX. Those conniving glances she had. I hope SW isnt so naive. He seems too street smart to be falling for that. 

So, what do you think Judge and XX gonna do now that they are joining forces? All XX knows is to buy people. So perhaps shes gonna make sure CA will lose her job? But what is their plan for SW? 

I think I know what HRs redemption could be. She was visibly shaken by the fact that CA tried to off herself bcos of her bullying. I think she might actually feel bad this time, combining with the fact that XX is out to destroy CA. HR will know what XX gonna do. Perhaps, just a small part of me think that she will warn CA of XX moves, and if not directly, she will tell TR? JH will then be able to have an attack plan ready? (Let's face it, its gon come down to JH.) Therefore, HR past (the bullying, not the cheating) will be forgiven? (Not by me!!) 

16 minutes ago, corey said:

Question to you all, because I think I have missed something - CA seems to know that Judge Hong framed SW for the hit and run committed by JG - but how does she know? Is it just a hunch or does she have any evidence?

I think that it is her hunch.  Since she knows that JG mentioned 3 names and the last name being his mom. But I think she is still looking for evidence but everything seems to point to the mom being the one who framed SW since at first when the lawyer said that Hong Yu ra wasn't the judge she was relieved for JH that it wasn't his mom.  But then when SW said that the judge did say that she was the witness and later when Officer Mun gave her the files and said that someone was trying to not let these files be seen, I think she realized that it was the judge.  

22 minutes ago, sjlsjl said:
44 minutes ago, corey said:

Question to you all, because I think I have missed something - CA seems to know that Judge Hong framed SW for the hit and run committed by JG - but how does she know? Is it just a hunch or does she have any evidence?

I think that it is her hunch.  Since she knows that JG mentioned 3 names and the last name being his mom. But I think she is still looking for evidence but everything seems to point to the mom being the one who framed SW since at first when the lawyer said that Hong Yu ra wasn't the judge she was relieved for JH that it wasn't his mom.  But then when SW said that the judge did say that she was the witness and later when Officer Mun gave her the files and said that someone was trying to not let these files be seen, I think she realized that it was the judge.

Given the above, I wonder why CA told KSW she's glad that Judge Hong is helping him get the retrial... I don't think CA has much trust in the Judge left, and thus - already strongly suspects that the Judge is up to no good. Maybe it's bc getting the retrial at all is such a difficult thing to do that only the Judge's involvement could push things forward? And once that's begun, CA hopes that the "real truth" can take over the retrial's run, and maybe some new evidence can be found in the meantime?

1 hour ago, lalalaelala said:

I think she might actually feel bad this time, combining with the fact that XX is out to destroy CA. HR will know what XX gonna do.

The impression I have is that XX is trying to cover up any news about CA from being published so that JG’s case is not surfacing again. She needs a clean bill for her sister’s promotion. HR also has an interest to keep CA safe because further investigation into CA’s bullying can expose her to be the perpetrator. That’s why she is shaken. 

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The impression I have is that XX is trying to cover up any news about CA from being published so that JG’s case is not surfacing again.

That's what it says when I watched with Chinese sub. However, it's the opposite when I watched with Eng sub. 

FRXrCVF.jpg

Perhaps @stroppyse can shine some light for us?  

4 hours ago, corey said:

3 hours ago, sjlsjl said:

3 hours ago, Rufus said:

Given the above, I wonder why CA told KSW she's glad that Judge Hong is helping him get the retrial... I don't think CA has much trust in the Judge left, and thus - already strongly suspects that the Judge is up to no good. Maybe it's bc getting the retrial at all is such a difficult thing to do that only the Judge's involvement could push things forward? And once that's begun, CA hopes that the "real truth" can take over the retrial's run, and maybe some new evidence can be found in the meantime?

I think CA connected the dots  100 percent when she read KSW's sentencing document with the Judge name is down as witness.  I think CA was trying to have reasonable doubt toward her Judge theory, but theory reconfirmed when Boss Moon found the missing files that were  security tagged so no one could locate the documents.  Knowing the Judge position of power she knew right away without even reading the documents. That is why she looked more anxious when JH appeared when she left work. Noticed she grabbed her bag straps. She knows the truth is hidden and will have an rolling effect on everyone.  I do agree that she wants the retrial for the hidden truth to come out. 

4 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

Girl, dont. She is the Queen of Manipulations. She is much worse than XX. Those conniving glances she had. I hope SW isnt so naive. He seems too street smart to be falling for that. 

:joy::joy::joy::joy:  Ive always said this, the Judge is kinda scarey.  She is able to crawl in the shadows unnoticed and get away with a lot of stuff.

@corey CA's character just frustrates me! It is bubbly but only on the surface. Independent but only on the surface. Quick to forgive but ridden by guilt, some because of her own actions and most of it for weird reasons.

They made her into a police personnel but instead of showing more character growth through some professional activity, we only see a docile side of her which just doesnt want to see the truth. Doesnt speak up, doesnt make a stance (mostly), doesnt push her family members to betterment. She doesnt try to find out about whats up in her sisters' lives but everyone feels it is their right to interfere in hers.

I didnt like her elder sister's character because she seemed to have no depth and just didnt want to make up her mind, she still doesnt (about the guys) but she plays the big sister/good daughter when she likes! I ff her parts but at times XX and the elder sister's husband are funny so I watch some stuff now and then.

Also, now I think the writer was too lazy with all characters. I thought it wouldnt be a regular soap but something nice as the premise was nice... then an FL who is a cop is rare but she is a cop who wants to remain a victim!

Archived