[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Our sweet couple!! I felt like he was quoting Anne Shirley's words the way Cheong Ah used too.   Like when he said I don't know what will be around the corner but I believe that it will be something good.  Didn't Cheong Ah think this when she came to the accident scene for Baek Rim and saw Jun Hwi?  I hope that she won't feel intimated by the judge and will follow her heart and stay with Jun Hwi.  Last weeks episodes were so good with CA and JH.  It was sad to see her be apprehensive and hesitant to be with Jun Hwi but I could see that she is intimated by the judge and feels like maybe things can't work out between them.  She isn't as positive and hopeful as she used to be before knowing Jun Hwi's real identity. 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

i have this really bad crazy thought @sal2 , pls tell me i am wrong ...CA is slowly opening up to SW , and you guys will know after watching today . I feel that there’s this crazy possibility that CA will use SW to get JH to give up on her . I am no longer certain if CA is able to go back to JH . What she feels in her heart is pointless if you ask me ; the mountain before them in her mind is too hard to climb .

I hope that CA doesn't open her heart to SW.  I saw the whole episode and in watching the scene where it was her, Si Wol and Officer Mun inside the office, I felt like she was treating SW the way a sister would treat a brother.  Her interaction with him reminded me of how she interacts with Baek Rim. Also, when SW overheard the officers talking about CA's suicide attempt and how it was probably caused by her being bullied, I think SW started to feel more understanding for her.  I think that is why he said that he was on her side.    Although, we'll see tomorrow what her response will be to the singing of SW.  I kind of think that just like Jun Gyeom wrote in his letter to her that he will watch over her and create magic for her, I feel like Baek Rim, Jun Hwi and Si Wol are all there to help her.  But I hope there won't be any situations where CA will use SW to have JH give up on her like I have seen in other korean dramas.  I hope that she will stay strong.  :D  

3 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

PRAYER CIRCLE FOR OUR OTP. 

The only sub i want is scene of CA and JH in front of her house,  what XX said to Judge both times,  what Papa Bear said to CA and what her colleagues were gossiping about. 

I will be praying for our OTP!!  :D But hopefully, they'll be together sooner.  There are 6 more weekends. =)  Is Papa Bear officer Mun?  He was very sweet and encouraging in his words to CA. 

Also, the interaction with Jun Hwi and Jin Woo was cute.  Jin Woo understood what Jun Hwi was going through chasing around Cheong Ah even though she doesn't want to get back together with him.  It was funny how Jin Woo brought up how he sprinkled salt in their drive way and said something about his leg all motivated due to chasing Seol Ah around.  :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, triplem said:

i have this really bad crazy thought @sal2 , pls tell me i am wrong ...CA is slowly opening up to SW , and you guys will know after watching today . I feel that there’s this crazy possibility that CA will use SW to get JH to give up on her . I am no longer certain if CA is able to go back to JH . What she feels in her heart is pointless if you ask me ; the mountain before them in her mind is too hard to climb . You see in the last few episodes , we have only being seeing what JH is determined to do - which is to not give up on CA . But CA’a position has not changed. Urggh 

NOOOO. But honestly there's this little voice inside my head that sounds the same as your theory. Darn it. CA is gonna use SW to stop JH from chasing her. She's gonna pretend to accept his feeling. Please don't let this crazy plot happen. They're gonna be endgame, that's i'm sure, but if this love triangle plays longer than expected, am gonna be so pis**d at the writer.  What's so beautiful and wonderful about breaking our otp's and millions of viewers' hearts?

I hate seeing CA smile to SW. I don't fancy their sweet moments. Those ain't sweet for JH. I feel bad for JH. I know i once said that i wanted him to suffer before getting her back. But i cancel that. I withdraw my curse. I'm taking those words back! Just let them be together juseyo. I can't watch SIA&KJY weep and freeze anymore :bawling:

These past months maybe the time that SIA said to be the hardest for her, she said in her winning speech during KBS drama awards. In a crazy cold weather, tight filming sched, and awful crying scenes every week. Gosh. 

And that judge mom. I wish i could say bad words about her in multiple languages. Her evil intention and acts are irredeemable. I hope her ending involves jail and severe humiliation. 

I dont see it really they all have to keep working together and taking to each other the plot wont work  at this point if CA pushes JH away.He is the bridge to all of this.

Its involves his mother  and thats going to be a major blow for him CA cant ignore him in that state.

1 hour ago, sjlsjl said:

There are 6 more weekends. =)  Is Papa Bear officer Mun? 

:dizzy: 

Six weeks?  That's it?  Hurry up and get back together already.  Im actually surprised that CA was this affected by Judge's new wave of harrassment.  I guess i was being too hopeful and forgot this is a kdrama after all!  

Yes Papa Bear is Officer Moon.  

PS love that IG pic @sjlsjl

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I dont see it really they all have to keep working together and taking to each other the plot wont work  at this point if CA pushes JH away.He is the bridge to all of this.

Its involves his mother  and thats going to be a major blow for him CA cant ignore him in that state.

you make very valid point. totally agree they need to work together for the plot to move. Also yes CA would not manage to stay away from JH as he discover what really happened. She cant push him away when he already is so deeply down. I guess this is major arch that have to happens for some movement in CA and JH relationship and how they overcome this big hurdle. What they do not know now, but maybe later how this have strengthen their love for each other. without this they would not be so deeply connected and understand each other so profoundly. 

sigh I have been unattaching myself from this drama as it’s going through the dumps.  there will be an high emotional thrill soon. Just have to patiently get there.

I seriously doubt CA will go to KSW.  she treats him like a brother.  Am hoping this push and pull between CA and JH will end in time for some :heart: next weekend.  
however, CA did figure out the truth of JG’s death. so she has so much emotional baggage she is carrying right now. it is possible she will keep JH at arms length.

The most scarey thing is what is Judge going to do getting herself involved with KSW case?  obviously to distract from the truth...but where will she point that arrow to?....CA?!  since judge want to ruin her I do foresee her going that far....

As for the Blonde Witch, I do enjoy that entertainment of her “ tell me!  I must know too.  gives the seriousness of the situation with KSW an enjoyable laugh.

I must point out JH really looks taller and attractive in today’s episodes. maybe it’s the color coordination of his outfits?  I just noticed he so so handsome and taller for some reason. even when he was sitting with JW I noticed his legs are so long. 
Ok I will stop drooling 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

JH isn't trying to hide anything from anyone at this time. He's really trying to figure things out as well. The key will be when he becomes certain that his mother is the one who framed SW. Right now, he has some suspicions, but they're too horrible for him to truly contemplate.

I wonder HOW will our investigation team uncover the truth, even with JH on board... The only person who knows what exactly happened is Judge Hong (we don't know how much of it is KSW's defense lawyer aware of). They don't have any evidence. Will JH find the testimony his mother is hiding in her desk and threaten the lawyer? Will Double X contribute (in any way)?

Hi,  glad to meet you all and nice can join on this forum.

I want say Thank You So Much to Stroppyse  @stroppyse and Triplem @triplem who always help and support with their kindness, their recaps and their translation about libliw.

Thank You too  to  All Members in here who love this drama. 

Keep Figthing to watch it till the end and Good Luck Everyone.

How to get someone like JH who remembers every word that you said?:wub: To quote words to cheer you up, let you cry on his shoulder and give support in times like this.  Their roles seem to have reverse at the moment.  Well, I still see them together, they might be separated physically for now but their hearts are still together wishing and doing the best for each other that they know how. 

After watching last night's episode the only thing that I wonder is the Judge's plan.  What is she planning? What is she offering? What are in the boxes - food / money etc?  Will she be able to get her way around the case?  I hope not.  

Looking forward to the next episode.

I'm curious to know who is judege going to blame for the hit and run to clear sw or will she try to get his trust so he can drop it.  As someone mentioned earlier, will she try to pinned on CA.  She would have to place her at the scene of the crime which is not possible to our knowledge. 

Also I'm curious to know if CA's mom still have phones. 

1 hour ago, corey said:

Off topic - sorry but I cannot resist - did you notice Yoon Bak in Itaewon Class in episode 3?!

I just saw it.  He doesn't look or act like Tae Rang at all. :D 

@tiMadam and @YongZura⁷  yes, i am curious too. Would she try to pin the crime on another innocent person? I wonder if in those baskets she brought if there would be money in there as well. Hmmm....

Thanks all for responding to my crazy speculation about the JH-CA-SW love triangle ( or whatever you wanna call it ) . My concern now after watching the subbed episodes is noble idiocy on CA’s part . It’s her own happiness that she’s not willing or rather don’t  think she can fight for . I have no doubt about the love they both have for each other. Anyway I am most happy to be 200% wrong . We shall see . Preview makes me nervous . But I would like JH to  find out the truth asap because I’m very keen to see how he’d proceed . 

Also I apologise for not being able to recap tonight as I won’t be able to watch live 

@Dily Money happy you joined us . 

edit to add OST 12

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Thanks all for responding to my crazy speculation about the JH-CA-SW love triangle ( or whatever you wanna call it ) . My concern now after watching the subbed episodes is noble idiocy on CA’s part . It’s her own happiness that she’s not willing or rather don’t  think she can fight for . I have no doubt about the love they both have for each other. Anyway I am most happy to be 200% wrong . We shall see . Preview makes me nervous . But I would like JH to  find out the truth asap because I’m very keen to see how he’d proceed . 

Also I apologise for not being able to recap tonight as I won’t be able to watch live 

Thank you always for your live recaps! :blush:

I was worried too about the JH-CA-SW possible love triangle.  

I hope that JH will find out the truth soon as well.  But I wonder how will he find out and only his mom knows the truth of what really happened the actual night of the hit and run.  And I doubt that CA will tell him what she has figured out since she might feel like it would hurt JH. 

Archived