[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Preview is out !! Wahhh all sorts of love triangles taking place :lol: . Can’t wait ! JH still a  bit push & pull . He’ll need Baek Rim to drive the jealousy :D

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovelife/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0196-01-60306,read,,18,799118

Later they will upload to YT if you can’t view the above 

Written preview ( loosely translated with Google & Papago 

Chung Ah is supposed to meet Jun-hwi at the cafe, but she is six hours late. As Jun-hwi, who was likely to have left, waits, Chung Ah checks Jun-hwi’s  innermost thoughts. ( She confirms how he feels ) 

After seeing Seol-ah who is meeting with Tae-rang, Jin-woo is blinded by jealousy and goes to Tae-rang’s restaurant. 

new stills 

food truck support for actor playing CA dad 

Spoiler

Seol In Ah agency update . She’s really pretty 

Spoiler

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@princessaves @celebrianna JH is an idiot. Lucky he’s handsome :lol:   . He waited 6 hours for her and then wants them to pretend they are not acquainted by sitting so far . I read she asked him how he feels about them ( her ) and apparently he was not honest about it . No wonder she was so mad & told him sarcastically to eat well . Yes , he was supposed to be a lawyer but gave it up after JG’s death . Maybe he’ll regret now :ph34r:. But I was amused at how he was “stalking” her . Lol he says one thing & does another . 

JW knows that TR & SA are just friends but TR tells JW he is HR ‘s bro ...oh my ...

@celebrianna, hahaa poor JH. Though I'm not really sure if he totally gave up on his law studies. When his mom asked him about it (ep.10), he didn't really give a definitive answer. Will he tell CA later that he's preparing to be a lawyer, too? Anyway, I don't mind watching lots of jealous JH. It'll definitely be satisfying to see him finally give in and admit his feelings for CA.

@triplem now that you pointed it out, he really waited for her for 6 hours! I didn't notice he's wearing the same clothes. Why wouldn't he want to eat with her?! He really is pabo. 

Can someone point me to the minute where CA meets the other guy thank you? I don't like this push- pull/ mildang writing. Then will read the spoilers for Sunday's episode.

If its going to be like this will marathon ep 19 to 26 after Christmas. Since I do have 2 more series to finish watching. And want to start Camellia blooms. I already finished the 32 episodes Chinese drama in between ep 15/16 and now ep 19.

I do like seeing the stills of JW meeting TR And SA. Am happy it happened so soon. CA is cute. But it she isn't going to actually spend time with JH no point watching.

However I do like jealousy so will want to watch it. Mildang is the guy's own decision. Jealously- serves him right for being indecisive. So he can suffer and I can watch it. Now where do I watch a decisive guy on screen recently?  I must have. Omg yes- catch the ghost. Yup. Currently am in favour of males who knows they like a girl and goes for it. Like triplem said- luckily JH looks cute. Lame but cute where he can't greet a girl and sit next to her.

seems like our boy is gonna have a taste of jealousy  :ph34r: wow he really is hot and cold...

But there is deeper thing going on. he knows who CA is and remember she said that she would not like for JG brother and mother to know what happened that night. because she know it is gonna hurt them knowing the truth. Also we have his mother saying that she do not want him to find CA. To me he is trying to keep that distance but at the same time he want to be around CA. so to him this is half and half solution to this conflict in him. same time it is not fair to CA though. also it do not help that he stunned emotional. he really do not know what to do. I do not think he even can recognize his own feelings for CA and butting in into words that he likes her. I guess seeing CA with BK is a start for him to analyze himself and his feelings. for the sake of our girl CA being turned into confusion by JH I hope we gonna have a nice confession soon. :phew:

Anyway this is my analyze of the situation JH is in and reason for his action. :)

8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@princessaves, that’s amusing because wasn’t JH supposed to become a lawyer but switched majors? :lol: 

I think he finished his law studies (though the place they used for oxford made me giggle)... so technically he would just need to take the test... maybe he will go back to becoming a student? In a dorm? Ramen bowls all over the place... :tounge_xd:

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

They give us this preview then watch it comes and these two will barely have any screen time because the writers are too busy focusing on JW/SA/TR... I really wish they would focus on JH/CA because they are so cute together! 

Someone on YT translated the preview

( credit to YT  user:  哥哥弟弟爱你

CA- eat nicely I'm going to pretend to not know you

JH- thanks to you I was able to concentrate well on eating only. From next time will you please be quiet

CA- you're going to eat with me next time too?  :joy:

JW- you seem familiar how do I know you? Ah you're that friend

TR- Haerang is my sister. Unlike you I don't have free time

CA- I bought sweatshirt for you. It got crumpled because I washed mine with yours

BR- why did you buy it? You didn't have to

(I'm not sure about the last part tho) 

----------------------------------

So I think JH got jealous when he overhears about the sweater bit :lol:

---------------------------------

@sal2 You' re right about JH's predicament....which makes it hard...his heart says one thing and his head tells him it is not a good idea

@Ameera Ali he looks good in black .  I think he always looks good in darker colours like even when on Secret Boutique

@ck1Oz If i recall correctly  Baek Rim appeared in the 6th hour when there was a 9 year time jump to 2018. He is CA's friend who also studied for the civil service exams.  

1 hour ago, triplem said:

CA- you're going to eat with me next time too?  :joy:

@triplem, I just love CA when she does that to JH. She knows how to give JH just the right amount of push. And I'm enjoying the ride.

So, based on the translations CA is not talking about BR pursuing law after all? I think it's going to be fun if he really is studying law.

As much as I'm enjoying jealous JH, I'd also like to know more about him. Like why doesn't he want to date or get married? Is it partly because of his parents? Why didn't he want to regularly eat with mom? Does it remind him of JG? Is he still like that even after the one-year time jump? Why did he give up on law and choose to work at the Sports Marketing Department of InterMarket? Is it because of JG? In JG's letter, he told JH he didn't want to be a judge, but a basketball player. Then he asked JH if he really liked studying law. 

After JG's death, it took another year of military service before JH went back to Oxford where he found JG's letter. I want to know what happened to JH within those eight years prior to his return to Korea... In his conversation with mom (ep10), it is clear that JG's death left him broken and still in pain after all those years.

[Someone was about to jump off the bridge, but JH didn't seem to care]

Mom: You may eat or drink alone, but it isn't right to look away when someone is near death... 
JH: My attention won't change anything.

JH: Pray? I haven't prayed for a long time.

Omg .  I’m screaming as I’m typing this ! The ship sailed !!!! 

I just do a quick recap of CA - JH final scene 

So the two of them thought about each other at work . Then JH was deciding if he should  call her. She was hoping he would . So end of work day , BR came to look for her , she was a tad disappointed it was not JH.  She & BR decide to go eat . JH sees them & follows them as per preview. When BR finally sees him , they were shocked . Omg JH jealous eyes was something else :lol:. So long story short he invited himself to their dinner . ( I’m cracking up ) . CA was actually trying to comfort BR who was depressed over something.....JH could not take it anymore & he confessed his feelings for CA on the spot . BR almost choked on his soju . So after dinner , BR was so drunk they had to take him back . JH refuse to let CA take him . He took BR back to the studio , then came back to CA who was waiting for him at the road side. He grabbed her hand & went so close to her face as if gonna kiss her . Lol! Our gal close her eyes so tight . He smiled , then he moved away abit , ( says he’ll do it next time, cA-Shi pls wait  ) held both her hands & says let’s go together ( Which means let’s date ) She was over the moon. It was so heart squealing :love:

full vids here . 
https://youtu.be/mUwGdjmNRVM
https://youtu.be/MbAQeaaDbBw

Archived