[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@nohamahamoud2002I don't know why but I cried for TR ....lol! Must be the OST.  I was sorry to see him so dejected.  But that last confession bit of sorts was quite swoony...because of you ...I think SA is going to be one confused gal. There are definitely unresolved feelings for the ex but I can also see the attraction there to TR. Gonna be one heck of a love triangle

really she doesn't need five seconds to choose, it is TR   TR   TR 

when I remember how nice he was to her mother, I tear up, the guy is genuinely kind-hearted

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, triplem said:

Unfortunately for those wondering, JW has yet to address or apologise to SA about the affair. And as we know from yesterday's episodes it was not a one-off thing . The frequent business trips with HR had a lot of extra activities. Hmmmm...if JW wants to win SA's heart back it has to be some sincere begging there for her forgiveness. I don't know , he isn't such a bad guy ( he isn't like his mum and seems decent)...but if I were in SA's position I would always be worried if my husband has cheated on me ....I am not sure if it is easy to forget  and in the past it was not like theirs was a marriage based on love. He was well aware she married him for the status and money.  She clearly told him she can't give him his heart & he knew what he was getting into...so he can't use her lack of love for him as an excuse. 

He isn't a terrible guy and I do feel for him waking up to find his life had completely changed, but his behavior this week was pretty telling. There are no excuses for the affair, but if he had sincerely apologized to SA and explained his feelings, I might have given him some slack. Instead, he not only failed to address or apologize for his affair, but he told SA she can't have any male friends and generally acted like she's his property. Unlike his mother, he's capable of kindness, but like his mother, he's very entitled. 

he isn't such a bad guy ( he isn't like his mum and seems decent)...but if I were in SA's position I would always be worried if my husband has cheated on me

he can’t be trusted, I don’t like mistress but He In way make play on her & used her because he know she like him . In yesterday episode I thought he would ask the woman to leave the job next to him when SA told him she have to face his mistress  for whole year . Yes for now he may not be bad as his mother but he isn’t far away , the way he makes lies say SA is sleeping now & make it like they slept together is crazy . 

5de558b9e20f8985261644.gif?download

** that why I have feeling his story wouldn’t be redemption one because SA wouldn’t be the prize He will get at the end for good behavior so he will start to make a mistakes that will hurt him & other because he wouldn’t except SA to be happy with someone else other than him . 

Omg CA and JH is just so cute couple :wub: wow, I his confession was so straightforward and simple. really liked his word. Also doing it in front of BR.  what can´t this guy do when it comes to CA? :P  to me it was just a beautiful scene simple and on the point. have to say JH has a very cute personality when you get to know him and when he lett you in his orbit. I also have to say I really like CA. she knows how to push JH and she really is what he needs. they really are complementing each other and both is drawing the best out of each other.

BTW JH here is something for you ;)

I know some other have said it before but it is like JG was bringing them together. I mean you in one side you can say they would just bring pain to each other, but on other side you can say they are healing each other. to me the conversation between CA and JH mother show how you can think about this situation in two sides. But we can see that for JH mother and CA it was healing meeting and talking about JG. they both really expressed it nicely to CA mother. To me the problem is that CA mother clearly is not empathic person. If she had really listened to what they said she would know that it was not painful for CA rather a positive thing. In this way we can see that she have come a long way. Anyway now that SW is out off prison seems like we are gonna visit the past soon... I am not trying to think so far. gonna enjoy the cute for now :D 

On SA and JW. their relationship have been in the wrong order from the start. So would not think they would work again. It is clear to me that TA is the one that had a positiv impact on her. so think they are more fit for each other. at least she is clearly falling for him. first time for her. 

8 hours ago, sal2 said:

Omg CA and JH is just so cute couple :wub: wow, I his confession was so straightforward and simple. really liked his word. Also doing it in front of BR.  what can´t this guy do when it comes to CA? :P  to me it was just a beautiful scene simple and on the point. have to say JH has a very cute personality when you get to know him and when he lett you in his orbit. I also have to say I really like CA. she knows how to push JH and she really is what he needs. they really are complementing each other and both is drawing the best out of each other.

BTW JH here is something for you ;)

I know some other have said it before but it is like JG was bringing them together. I mean you in one side you can say they would just bring pain to each other, but on other side you can say they are healing each other. to me the conversation between CA and JH mother show how you can think about this situation in two sides. But we can see that for JH mother and CA it was healing meeting and talking about JG. they both really expressed it nicely to CA mother. To me the problem is that CA mother clearly is not empathic person. If she had really listened to what they said she would know that it was not painful for CA rather a positive thing. In this way we can see that she have come a long way. Anyway now that SW is out off prison seems like we are gonna visit the past soon... I am not trying to think so far. gonna enjoy the cute for now :D 

On SA and JW. their relationship have been in the wrong order from the start. So would not think they would work again. It is clear to me that TA is the one that had a positiv impact on her. so think they are more fit for each other. at least she is clearly falling for him. first time for her. 

Honestly I Think CA mom is unconsciously thinking more about her action during the incident than what effect the meeting between CA & JG mom / Judge Hoon are...

She's worried about CA future but she's worried that if everything come out, subsequently she as an adult then (while CA is still under age during that incident...) has mishandle the whole thing. The decision she made on behalf of CA has effect CA more than if they just admit JG killed himself then. 

In reality CA's mom is the only one holding on to keep the incident a secret, while CA & JG mom are trying to move on by healing each other.

Just hoe that JG mom will accept CA as JH girlfriend. It kind of worry me a bit that the writer will make JG mom appose JH & CA relationship. JG mom should realise that being with CA heal JH too...

On 12/2/2019 at 9:01 AM, triplem said:

But the comment also predicts that CA will kiss him first ! What say you guys?

pretty much agree.  If JH can misunderstand about “moving too fast” in lieu of hand holding. he is definitely gonna be slow to pick up on “next time” he mentioned.  so looking forward to having a big laugh when CA just gets in his face to gets “next time” over and done with. :lol:

22 hours ago, qynn said:

if he had sincerely apologized to SA and explained his feelings, I might have given him some slack. Instead, he not only failed to address or apologize for his affair, but he told SA she can't have any male friends and generally acted like she's his property.

It’s agreeable without even discussing this issue.  Jin U doesn’t deserve a 2nd chance.  despite feeling bad for him yes, actions speak louder than words 

Yah  almost all caught up been binging. Had to take a break early on as mum's choices were annoying me and then the way they were treating someone who just tried too kill themselves almost like they were helping her load the gun for a second attempt. She may not realise but subconsciously a lot of them choices made have been for selfish reasons. Anyhoos...

Said it at begin and still stands Seo Ah is property to JU. She not a mass produced chaebol she has a bit of tarnish to make her unique. She's something to be possessed. They need to stop keeping secrets and tell the whole family the truth. That way they'll stop pushing her. They keep helping to plant mines that'll only cause drama or hurt later. That contract will come at price as either Crazy mum or JU but I suspect it'll be JU who uses it to try control SA. 

Love how the writer is showing their inexperience. They are so adorable. 

Love how naturally TR has fallen for SA, it was so organic. Now the penny needs to drop for SA that this what love feels like.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEBEOeMCkQVuWzXOF9c_3

There are moments that you wish could last forever...

And pictures you can't help but post more than once...

Even more a weekend drama that you find yourself wishing was a daily...

Sometimes it's more than just chemistry its the looks and that sweet mixture of courage and yet fear that they are able to create.  It's as if they are able to create their own kind of soft music and we get to view their slow dance.   In a way it allows each of us to reflect on it longer and find ourselves remembering when love was so innocent and all those feelings rushing through us were amazingly brand new.  It's that one thing called love, those very first feelings and stirring of each others hearts that most people wish they could hold onto forever and never forget or let go of.

Just watching her closing her eyes full of anticipation and him with that ever so slow grin in making us believe he knows what she is thinking.  Almost like peaking into his closed off world deep inside and watching as his emotions seep out while hearing him saying to her and us next time.:wub:

That is until you remember what happened while they were holding hands. LOL

Yet no matter when that first kiss should come it's the anticipation in not knowing that's always worth the wait.

And so much fun...

13 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Just watching her closing her eyes full of anticipation and him with that ever so slow grin in making us believe he knows what she is thinking.  Almost like peaking into his closed off world deep inside and watching as his emotions seep out while hearing him saying to her and us next time.:wub:

That is until you remember what happened while they were holding hands. LOL

Yet no matter when that first kiss should come it's the anticipation in not knowing that's always worth the wait.

And so much fun...

What a beautiful thought :wub:

Your take on this scene reminds me why I join Soompi's forum. It might be simple and trivial to some people, but for me it's kinda deep. How scenes and stories that are fictional actually can trigger what we actually feel or we miss to realise.

Yet no matter when that first kiss should come it's the anticipation in not knowing that's always worth the wait. --> THIS. Sometimes the anticipation makes is mor worthwhile.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:09 AM, ktcjdrama said:

As for SA... I am torn. TR is a very nice guy, no doubt about it, but maybe because Oh Min Suk is my bias that I somehow wish he may have another chance with SA? Him cheating is wrong but since we don’t know how the affairs started, it could very well be HR who kept flirting and seducing him? Not every man can stand that especially if he is not getting his needs filled at home.

I still don’t know if HR is really as nice as she portrays or she is just being a fake. MIL seems to be liking her so much, of course because she is not much of a threat to her and an easy-to-subdue person. The biological oppa part will come into play later on, I am sure. I wonder if it’s the Kang person that just got released from prison. Do we know yet if that person is a male or female? 

It’s quite messy because I don’t want SA to have a SIL in HR but if she were to end up with TR, that’s a given? Anyway, I hope that JW will not end up with HR no matter what. 

@ktcjdrama, it’s great to see you here. I’m sorry to cut your post but I wanted to respond particularly to your points above. 

I understand your perspective on SA and Jin Woo. I felt a lot of regret for them when they argued at the hospital and there seemed to be a lot of unresolved hurt and silent/unprofessed expectations from both sides. I personally think it’s too late for them and I fully blame “both” sides for their failed marriage. Of course infidelity is an obvious wrong in any marriage but I also saw other faults in their marriage that made me surprised that they actually lasted nine years. And to think SA wanted to bring an innocent child into that to secure her position. Thankfully she didn’t get pregnant. They were both seriously lacking as a married couple and would be even more so as parents.

Hae Rang gives me the creeps. Maybe because I know she bullied CA in high school and she “appears” soft, innocent and considerate to onlookers. I know people can truly change (look at SA whom I couldn’t stand before) but I don’t believe Hae Rang’s act. I sincerely hope she doesn’t end up with JW. I don’t want her to get what she wants. Even if they bring in another love interest for JW near the end of the drama, that would be much better than rewarding Hae Rang. I also don’t want her to be CA’s family through JH and JW.

Anyway, on to my :wub: OTP. @triplem @princessaves I confess I was giggling for a full minute or so when JH took CA home and the poor girl couldn’t catch her breath because of how fast he was walking. :lol: How did he not realize? These two are sooo cute. I’m always grinning like an idiot during their scenes. I just want to continue enjoying their courtship before the mothers come crashing into their love life. Ah but I feel that once CA takes off that blue coat JH will realize that CA and his mom actually keeps in touch with each other. Speaking of that, I wonder if Judge Hong will end her relationship with CA since CA’s officious mother pleaded with her to end it? I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:37 AM, tas82 said:

Love how the writer is showing their inexperience. They are so adorable. 

Love how naturally TR has fallen for SA, it was so organic. Now the penny needs to drop for SA that this what love feels like

Yes, I like them together. I wish TR would be as half resourceful as JU and defend his love. He should not fall for JU's lies. He believed him when he said SA is asleep, but the good thing is that when he turned off his phone, SA rushed to see him because she was worried, which shows how much she cares about him, their scene outside his house is the best unutterred love confession I ever saw

Did anyone notice in episode 1  there where 3 things CA left on the train?  

The doll, book and rolled paper. Its hard to tell what it is honestly.

Been wondering what is that rolled paper? Did he keep the doll too?

53 minutes ago, mizv said:

Did anyone notice in episode 1  there where 3 things CA left on the train?  

The doll, book and rolled paper. Its hard to tell what it is honestly.

Been wondering what is that rolled paper? Did he keep the doll too?

He kept the doll but they  didn’t bring it up yet . I think the writer is  keeping it for later scenes . I can’t remember the rolled paper though. 
Anyhow , the preview should be out today - they are live shooting by the week so it’s hard to get any spoilers in advance. 

@celebriannathough i am concerned about how it will all turn out where the mothers are concerned, I’m more interested to know how Jun Hwi plans to let CA know he’s JG’s brother. I used to think the biggest hurdles are their mums but so far the writer has not disappointed in how she kept our OTP together. In the long  run , it’s JH’s honesty with CA about who he really is that’s the most critical make or break in their relationship.

OST 4 to be released this Sunday ( 8 Dec )  at 6pm KST

Spoiler

BTS of the actor who plays PR 

Spoiler

@triplem, somehow I’m not worried about CA and JH if they are left alone to their love story. I think CA has a big heart because she doesn’t hold grudges against anyone even when they are “repeatedly” mean to her. I think she would understand JH especially since she put him in an awkward position by confessing about the suicide pact and her lie to his mom about JG. I hope he tells her who he is but I think it is most likely that she’ll find out by accident for dramatic effect.

My worry was more for JH because I didn’t know how he would have reacted to learning CA’s identity. He didn’t disappoint me at all. I’m actually surprised that the writer didn’t create a huge angst plot around him finding out that CA was the one with his brother on the day he died. Maybe it helped that he received that letter from JG that spoke affectionately of CA and basically exonerated her from any fault in his death. 

On the other hand, the mothers worry me because of that extremely common trope in family drama for moms to create a lot of angst over their son’s marriage and this is even more compounded because CA’s mom would be equally against it. They might even think superstitiously that it’s bad fate to be connected especially after the suicide pact and lies.

Archived