[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heol. You did give some warning but even I was taken aback. ROFL. Damn.

If looks could kill with all her skinship. Lol I cracked up when he didn't even allow her to touch BR later. And how absolutely mortifying and embarrassing to be caught anticipating a kiss. I wanted to laugh and cringe at the same time. I can safely assume that JH is the more experienced party now. His comments tonight cracked me up. The confession cracked me up listening to him while soju dribbled from BR's mouth.

Good one. And now good night everyone. Lol. I am not sure It would get any less squirmy rewatching it tomorrow.

Actually during the dinner with BR , he asked her to go out with him . Wahh he did not give BR any chance :lol:

Preview .,,will his mum find out? The love triangle btwn TR -SA -JW intensifies 

Translations credit to the YT user of the confession scene with BR choking :joy:

8B618C1A-802C-47C2-B6D3-52697C2039EA.jpeg

43 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Just watched Yun Park clips, DJ is telling him Kim Seora is still my wife

So instead of having sweet scenes of SA and TR, DJ keeps jumping out of nowhere to interrupt the scene  :triumph:

I am frustrated 

From the live stream , he first approached them at the park when he called her his yeobo ( his wife ). She did not respond. Of course he got mad ..then there was the confrontation with TR where TR tells him he’s HR’s bro . He also asked HR about her brother. She says good things about him.  Then in the final scene , he & TR both waiting for SA outside the radio station 

————-

Another critical development is JH overhearing his mum on the phone . I could not catch the conversation fully but it made him suspicious and he did confront his mum , but she just said some white lie . But I clearly remember Kang Shi Wol’s name being mentioned & mum had a flashback to when JG was wiping off blood from her car 

@Ameera Ali she was upset because JW kind of reject her . But she had this coming,  i hope she won’t hurt the sisters. Under that innocent looking face is a very manipulative girl . That’s why she and double-x can get along -_-

A couple of translation credit to the YT users 

As well as for the preview C83F22B0-60EF-4AB3-B60F-F07E5C6637BC.jpeg

25721A41-BCED-4372-BCD8-8BFFC49CE221.jpeg

Thank goodness JH did not make CA (and us) wait long. Poor BR -- he probably never got to confess. His reaction when JH was asking CA to date -- I've seen the same in other dramas, still it was hilarious. 

I hope the writer will give us at least one whole episode to enjoy the ship before they go makjang. When the reveal happens, I hope their bond and their trust for each other is strong enough so they won't easily let go... 

Now that JH has decided to let CA be part of his life, I hope he decides to tell her the truth before she finds out elsewhere. CA has always valued JH's trust -- I hope JH does the same. Maybe the blue coat will be his trigger. He might be able to realize -- or maybe even learn from CA -- that mom and CA has been in constant touch. 

Anyway, thanks show for making us happy today! @triplem, I was waiting for the hand holding, but we got wrist grabbing. I guess I'll have to be patient til tomorrow ^_^

@triplem, many thanks for the spoilers. Sounds like a wonderful night for our ship. :wub: I’m also interested in what JH overheard his mom say. My heart is already kind of breaking because when the truth is revealed, I think it will be difficult for both mother and son and it might impact their relationship negatively again. Remember JH’s admonition to cop dad who thought covering up the truth of the accident would be in the best interest of his daughter. Basically Judge Hong did the same but it’s even worse since somebody died and somebody else took the blame.

I’ve replayed today’s episodes  again and again.  just love it! when they looked into each other  so long and said nothing... Gave me tickles.  so much being said without saying anything.  him grabbing her stating so strongly LETS GO TOGETHER 

I love how CA kept putting JH words back in his mouth about being uncomfortable and needing his space not crossed.  
But such strong Alpha vibes the way he came across in the end.  I keep laughing at  JH the comment HE KNOWS , CA saying Baek wasn’t himself because he had lost something. am giggling myself silly!  going to rewatch the ending again.  I love it !

JH reminds me bit of Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice 

That why is best never to ask questions, you may not like the answer :joy:

5de2fc6207097046617417.gif?download

Spoiler

5de2fd9ac626d538234061.gif?download

5de2fc6e6ced9897015895.gif?download

Poor thing his reaction is hilarious  :joy: 

5de2fc7c9bc22918644600.gif?download

To add salt to the injury, he reminds him of his  tips , for looking closer to her  :D

Spoiler

5de301d480b1c054329664.gif?download

Archived